Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,588 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5010048 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ike is so sweet.. damn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Geezeem:

Thank you for this post.

I sense your genuine intentions

This is the first pro Tacha post that struck something deep in me

I never liked Ceecee.... But it got to a point last year she broke through my understanding.

I still don't like her but I no longer view her in same way I did when the show began that last year

I like that you didn't reply in the tune of the person you responded to

I can't imagine how you feel.... Understanding Tacha the way you do and feeling quite frustrated others can't

Love Is strange.... And its often found in an unexpected places

It's being an emotional roller coaster for you and your team mates supporting Tacha

More so for you.... Who have gone through more emotions than you have cared to share here. I often sense that from your posts.

It's easy to love a likeable person but quite a difficult thing to love a damaged person

Not all hearts can love these people, only special hearts can. And your heart is special. Let no one tell you otherwise

Believe me when I say I understand where you are coming from.... Ike is also a damaged person

Only special hearts can love him too

He also suffered from "feelings" Of being unloved.... We have heard him talk about his family... His Parents cry

Don't allow anyone make you feel less for liking Tacha..... You should be proud of yourself.....

Not everyone can understand this and it's ok

Love, light and peace to you, Tacha and everyone broken by trauma and life!

Babbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyy

I knew You were special with a "Special Heart"
Do well to Love my Baby toocheesy

#Muahcheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ike in the diary room again.
Biggie : Are you aware u have thirty minutes to submit a decision?
Ike: I have decided to let go. If someone else wants to petition it, they can, I do not want to risk the consequences. I was emotional before but i have thought about it and am calm now.
IKE asks for lighter for his cigarettes. Biggie makes a joke and Ike laughed.
Well Rigger, we are watching you. angry angry angry angry All gang eyes on you angry

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Man of the week.....
highlights back to back everyday.... cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Eeghe:
Biggie why is there a consequence for standing for the truth?
Even Venita added her own voice
Now Omashola is wrongly advising IKe
Shame
Shame
Shame BB
I have lost my own respect for you

What is happening oh.

Have they done the re-match?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Eeghe:
Even Khafy knows she didn’t win
Madam ,stop this na.whats all this obsession about? Ike lost,please move on

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You clearly read the bottom part which said BIGGIES HOUSE, BIGGIES RULES.... Feel free to interpret it however you wish. Not all rules are explicit.
Las las... You didn't answer the question asked.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Crixxx:
The way Ike digraced Mike is still ridiculous...

Hw pls... I missed it, I was in the kitchen washing.. Pls gist me about it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ekinematics:
Ike contest for his rights

Nairaland: fight for your right, biggie is a fool

If Tacha should dare contest for anything

Nairaland haters: bitter witch, she thinks she knows the game, sponsors hate her, she doesn't own 99 days

Ebuka: Tacha that wasn't smart
Dont mind dem,hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:
Man of the week.....

Failure of the week you mean?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biggie's instructions could be pretty confusing, sometimes I wonder how HMs get their arena games right sef grin

But then, he is also smart enough to leave enough room for himself to wriggle out.

I expect him to be back with a robust response... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:
Ike: I have decided to let go. If someone else wants to petition it, they can, I do not want to risk the consequences. I was emotional before but i have thought about it and am calm now.
Well Rigger, we are watching you. angry angry angry angry All gang eyes on you angry

On lock on.
Nice one from Ike... Let it slide..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biggie All gang eyes on you. From Houston to Oshodi angry sad sad sad
We watching you and you won't see us coming sad bleeping nigga grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
fergieboy:
Biggie don bribe ike

Nice one
Mercy will lead the mouth opener to his doom

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Biggie's instructions could be pretty confusing, sometimes I wonder how HMs get their arena games right sef grin

But then, he is also smart enough to leave enough room for himself to wriggle out.

I expect him to be back with a robust response... cheesy
Ike stole twice,it maybe just a taste of his bitter pills

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Las las... You didn't answer the question asked.

Read so you would understand. I have clearly answered you in the very first post. You just chose to dump understanding and type words.

Khafi won based on the fact that Ike did not follow the rules and even he has said it that he broke the rules during the game. He understood from Biggies question that she should have pressed the bell again after the freeze but did not.

the rules have judged him and he has also judged himself and his judgement was in line with the same rules that judged him.

PeriodT

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:

Alakori undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

As a lawyer this issue should be an easy interpretation for you but you just want to argue emotionally.

Same technicalities you are harping on about can be utilized by the judge either way and Biggie being the judge utilized it to Khafis favor because she clearly pressed first when given the second chance.

We Mikings are always fair dealers. If Mike gets dealt a similar hand we will accept it. Even Mike would accept it real quick because as a sportsman i am sure he has witnessed a lot of photo finishes which in the head of the sports man he would feel he won despite whatever the cameras said.

as a lawyer, I would advise my client to sue

As a lawyer, I am aware of how technicalities work and I am aware that cases are won and lost on technicalities.

Anything that was not categorically stated, cannot be passed off as a rule. Ambigous words can be interpreted any which way

Did Biggie say "First to Press a Bell?" Or did the rules say "First to Get The Puzzle Correctly?"

The English language is so vast, that it leaves loopholes for such technicalities. Next time, for avoidance of doubt, Biggie should use Pidgin, since English is too difficult for him

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Diane and venita should be up for eviction jare

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:
Man of the week.....

yes I give it to him.Guy like Ike.... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ekinematics:

Nairaland haters: bitter witch, she thinks she knows the game, sponsors hate her, she doesn't own 99 days

Abeg abeg abeg, we are talking about Ike, not people that could not qualify for the HoH challenge.

Team Tacha should go and steal highlights from someone else, always trying to insert yourselves where you don't matter. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Crixxx:
It's no doubt riggie is a confused asshole..

We all know Ike is the winner but was robbed.
Anyway kaffi won I got no issue.
Osino gini
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
garfield1:

Madam ,stop this na.whats all this obsession about? Ike lost,please move on
I know u are d one who shared my post..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ekinematics:

grin grin grin......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
I dont know how Diane or Esther will see themselves winning with their constant gossips and bitterness against ppl

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
as a lawyer, I would advise my client to suck

As a lawyer, I am aware of how technicalities work and I am aware that cases are won and lost on technicalities

Anything that was not categorically stated, cannot be passed off as a rule. Ambigous words can be interpreted any which way

Did Biggie say "First to Press a Bell?" Or did the rules say "First to Get The Puzzle Correctly?"

The English language is so vast, that it leaves loopholes for such technicalities. Next time, for avoidance of doubt, Biggie should use Pidgin, since English is too difficult for him

And biggie has interpreted his Ambiguous words his own way and it favoured khafi.

If the first to get the puzzle correctly did not press the bell first to show he got it correctly then the freeze biggie froze them is regarded as the finish line. Venita failed and so they had to begin again from the start (PRESUMABLY)

Ike should have pressed the bell again after the unfreeze.

That technicality was not properly utilized by him. He played himself. PeriodT

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
chloroform:

Nope. It's BB Madagascar am watching.

If stealing is allowed in BBN house, just accept the fact that biggie followed his rule by stealing the HOH from him.
And that right there would be your problem with none of it being mine.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrakeBlend:

The speed at which you switched from 0 to 100 is amazing!
He was clearly being sarcastic or mischievous (more apt word)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

And biggie has interpreted his Ambiguous words his own way and it favoured khafi.

If the first to get the puzzle correctly did not press the bell first to show he got it correctly then the freeze biggie froze them is regarded as the finish line. Venita failed and so they had to begin again from the start (PRESUMABLY)

Ike should have pressed the bell again after the unfreeze.

That technicality was not properly utilized by him. He played himself. PeriodT

Only reason this is being left as is, is because it is not real life. In real life, Biggie would play himself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Abeg abeg abeg, we are talking about Ike, not people that could not qualify for the HoH challenge.

Team Tacha should go and steal highlights from someone else, always trying to insert yourselves where you don't matter. angry
We are talking about brain work, and Madam 99 pple want to enter the train..... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrakeBlend:

The speed at which you switched from 0 to 100 is amazing!
He was being sarcastic,he dislikes Ike.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.