Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5000255 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd, call Esther's bluff for once and walk away from her. angry

She's actually telling him to his face she has power over him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yakahot:
Let love lead o grin
You are a terrible fraud, just like your moniker cheesy

Chai! lipsrsealed

Now i get why peeps like gazeem are very angry with Mercy fans, makes absolute sense to me now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:

Only reason this is being left as is, is because it is not real life. In real life, Biggie would play himself.

IN real life it would have still been up to the creator of the rules to interpret it the way he deems fit.

Same way we have the ambiguous parts of our constitution designated to certain legal bodies to interpret correctly anything outside this is just a shot in the dark which is what you are doing here.

Biggies rules, Biggies interpretations.

Case Closed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mr and Mrs Froddster playing mind games with themselves cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biko they should remove this camera from Esther and Frodd. What sort of useless convo is this??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mercymustwin(f): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ike is an idiotic foolish asshole. So by now, he is yet to realise that Biggie doesn't like him. The bucktoothed he-goat wants HOH at all cost so that he can bleep my Mercy and reduce her fan base but it won't work for him.

Mercy for the mulla abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

IN real life it would have still been up to the creator of the rules to interpret it the way he deems fit.

Same way we have the ambiguous parts of our constitution designated to certain legal bodies to interpret correctly anything outside this is just a shot in the dark which is what you are doing here.

Biggies rules, Biggies interpretations.

Case Closed
the ambigous parts of the constitution are not interpreted by the makers of the constitution. The people delegated to interprete could interprete either way, it depends on the judge you are standing in front of, it does not depend on the House of Assembly members that made the rules.

Case closed. Thanks for the discussion.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:
Ike is an idiotic foolish asshole. So by now, he is yet to realise that Biggie doesn't like him. The bucktoothed he-goat wants HOH at all cost so that he can bleep my Mercy and reduce her fan base but it won't work for him.

Mercy for the mulla abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Crixxx:
The way Ike digraced Mike is still ridiculous...
Disgraced how

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
IgANephropathy:
He was clearly being sarcastic or mischievous (more apt word)
Leave me and Threebear... We understand each other

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
as a lawyer, I would advise my client to sue

As a lawyer, I am aware of how technicalities work and I am aware that cases are won and lost on technicalities.

Anything that was not categorically stated, cannot be passed off as a rule. Ambigous words can be interpreted any which way

Did Biggie say "First to Press a Bell?" Or did the rules say "First to Get The Puzzle Correctly?"

The English language is so vast, that it leaves loopholes for such technicalities. Next time, for avoidance of doubt, Biggie should use Pidgin, since English is too difficult for him
And as a lawyer, you would have heard of the words "clause" and "disclaimer". The clause here is simple: Biggies house, biggies rule. How he inteprets it is left to his discretion.

You would have lost the litigation before the session starts. You should be smarter and avoid dead-end cases. Honest advice though

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:

Mercy for the mulla abeg

Alternate! Alternate!! Alternate!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
the ambigous parts of the constitution are not interpreted by the makers of the constitution. The people delegated to interprete could interprete either way, it depends on the judge you are standing in front of, it does not depend on the House of Assembly members that made the rules.

read to understand

In this case Biggie is the judge and jury and Biggie is the rule maker and interpreter. That is why if this was real life you would fail against Biggie and that was why i said BIGGIES RULES, BIGGIES INTERPRETATIONS.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Badluck yet he won the veto power
Biggie no just like Ike and that's it

He no lik Ike nd he nver cast him wen he stole in d house.......dnt say dat again......Biggie luvs all of dem

Ike shud fight 4 his right if he is sure of himself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
IgANephropathy:
And as a lawyer, you would have heard of the words "clause" and "disclaimer". The clause here is simple: Biggies house, biggies rule. How he inteprets it is left to his discretion.

You would have lost the litigation before the session starts. You should be smarter and avoid dead-end cases. Honest advice though

Read ahead please.

Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
IgANephropathy:

This is what i have been trying to tell her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blainz:

Most of you are not ardent viewers of the show. You make conclusion on few minutes you saw from your neighbour's house.

Tacha doesn't display love so as to be seen doing so.

Immediately Gedoni was evicted right here...
Ok, Mr. Dstv shareholder, you can make your point inoffensively.
My post is not about Tacha but Khafi. Tacha has a good heart and she's shown it multiple times in that house. She went beyond mere consolation for Esther when Nelson was evicted. She prepared a meal for her and also comforted her to sleep. But are they friends?
Cindy felt Khafi's love the first time she came into the house when all the HMs practically snubbed her and Khafi was the only one that showed her around. She became visibly close to Khafi afterwards. The point is, Khafi was once very close to Jackye and we all know how that ended.
Substance: Khafi has a warped interpretation of friendship. Capisci?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:

I am pretty sure in Biggie's government (going along with your analogy), he is the judiciary, executive and legislative rolled into 1. A beautiful trinity of power, if you like. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:

Mercy for the mulla abeg

Threebear? grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:

Still technicalities

Rules were not clearly laid out

If two people pressed a bell BEFORE the Freeze, Biggie ought to check BOTH. If he had said Freeze, BEFORE Ike pressed it, that is a different talk.

Like I said, technicalities, but Biggie will skew anything to deny Ike.

If truly you are a lawyer as mentioned

When rules/laws are not "clearly laid out" who has the right of interpretation?
The complaint, the defendant or the bench (judge)?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:

Read ahead please.

Thanks.
Like i said, avoid dead-ends; you seriously have a knack for one. wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
IgANephropathy:
I am pretty sure in Biggie's government (going along with your analogy), he is the judiciary, executive and legislative rolled into 1. A beautiful trinity of power, if you like. Lol
Did you skip where I said

"Because it is Biggie's house, nothing will happen"? You must have skipped it.

Have a lovely day. I'm done
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Hw pls... I missed it, I was in the kitchen washing.. Pls gist me about it

It was the HOH challenge.
Biggie stated incomplete rules. The HMs were paired
Ike & Mike ended up together so each pair stood opposite each other and had their hands at the back of their heads. It was now a competition rather than a pair work.

.. At the sound of the buzzer, the 1st to reach for the dice between each pair qualifies for the next round.

The dice was placed on a stool, the buzzer went off and Ike reached for the dice like a real gangster and left Mrs Mike Drayton looking like a hopeless athlete.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Alternate! Alternate!! Alternate!!!
Any time he disappears, na to create gmail, for alternate.... grin grin.....
we are aware.... Hahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
IgANephropathy:

Safarigirl what this means in a nutshell is BIGGIES RULES, BIGGIES INTERPRETATION... Whatever you term ambiguous is left with Biggie to interpret any which way he pleases because he made the rules and knew what he had in mind when he made such rules.

Case closed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
If I slap this frodd ehn
For his mind he's dating Esther abi
Telling mike that he has no relationship
So Mike is not under stress

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Geezeem:

Thank you for this post.

I sense your genuine intentions

This is the first pro Tacha post that struck something deep in me

I never liked Ceecee.... But it got to a point last year she broke through my understanding.

I still don't like her but I no longer view her in same way I did when the show began that last year

I like that you didn't reply in the tune of the person you responded to

I can't imagine how you feel.... Understanding Tacha the way you do and feeling quite frustrated others can't

Love Is strange.... And its often found in an unexpected places

It's being an emotional roller coaster for you and your team mates supporting Tacha

More so for you.... Who have gone through more emotions than you have cared to share here. I often sense that from your posts.

It's easy to love a likeable person but quite a difficult thing to love a damaged person

Not all hearts can love these people, only special hearts can. And your heart is special. Let no one tell you otherwise

Believe me when I say I understand where you are coming from.... Ike is also a damaged person

Only special hearts can love him too

He also suffered from "feelings" Of being unloved.... We have heard him talk about his family... His Parents cry

Don't allow anyone make you feel less for liking Tacha..... You should be proud of yourself.....

Not everyone can understand this and it's ok

Love, light and peace to you, Tacha and everyone broken by trauma and life!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew .

You know all this , yet you hate Mike so much .
Lying against him.
Plotting against him.
Wishing he'll cheat on his wife ... something as serious as adultery and divorce ..just for a game .
Yet , you're here uttering rubbish and gullible people are falling for this scam .

You love a damaged person and you think that makes you special ? grin

Let me tell you what it means to be damaged .

Losing your only brother when he was five .

Your father abandoning your mother when you were a kid.

Living in a country where your talent isn't appreciated or respected because to them you'll always be a second class citizen .

Having the fact you're not Nigerian enough constantly shoved to your face.

Not being allowed to represent your country even after getting the call because of political reasons about your nationality .

You berate Mike constantly .

Laugh at him.

Encourage those that post a married man's butt crack .

Like comments that insult his innocent wife .

Yet ,here you are with your well thought out scam epistle .

You're laughable .

Do you know the only difference between Mike and Ike ?

Mike actually makes a lot of effort to be positive .

He surrounds himself with positivity because he doesn't want to be confronted by the truth of his very ugly past.

The Mike you're seeing in that house is a mask.

His smiles hides his pain .

He's damaged too , but you don't see that or you don't want to because you despise him .

Mike is a delawood to you because he doesn't want to dwell in his damage.

He's a delawood because he doesn't take comfort in being damaged , rather embraces positivity .

Look at even the kind of person you're quoting .

Someone who has nothing good to say about anyone or anything .

I hate to break it to you ,you're not special for liking Ike .

You're just like every other individual here ....a biased viewer with a favorite .

Now away with your hypocrisy !

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
IgANephropathy:
Like i said, avoid dead-ends; you seriously have a knack for one. wink
You seriously have a knack for stalking me.

Avoid me. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Munzy14:

Any time he disappears, na to create gmail, for alternate.... grin grin.....

we are aware.... Hahahahahahaha

He/She should keep that energy up o... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:

Only reason this is being left as is, is because it is not real life. In real life, Biggie would play himself.
How can I state this, and some people still want to use English and confuse themselves? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Read so you would understand. I have clearly answered you in the very first post. You just chose to dump understanding and type words.

Khafi won based on the fact that Ike did not follow the rules and even he has said it that he broke the rules during the game. He understood from Biggies question that she should have pressed the bell again after the freeze but did not.

the rules have judged him and he has also judged himself and his judgement was in line with the same rules that judged him.

PeriodT
I didn't watch the challenge and so i wouldn't contest your line of argument. Notwithstanding, biggie's rules on challenges/games have been consistently littered with poor planning & oversight.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afam4eva:
What Ike just did by contesting the HOH is the reasons why he's not a typical Nigerian. A typical Nigerian would have just kept quiet and let it go without fighting for what is rightfully theirs. That's the American in him. Well done Ike.
uno see d contest nawa 4u

(1) (2) (3) ... (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.