Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,577 members, 7,847,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5000322 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ChristoBam: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
kaylieeb:
Biggie's rule for HOH
No timer
Finish, "press 1st", if puzzle is correct= HOH

1st freeze
Vee WAS 1st but got it wrong
Ike pressed 2nd so he wasn't 1st

2nd Freeze
Khafi pressed it 1st BEFORE Ike

Khafi= HOH

You guys are crazy I swear. All because of hatred for Ike, you're not ready to say the truth.

So you guys are saying cuz Venita was disqualified, the fact that Ike finished the puzzle and rang the buzzer first becomes invalid? Who would ever think of going to ring that buzzer the 2nd time after the Freeze.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew .

You know all this , yet you hate Mike so much .
Lying against him.
Plotting against him.
Wishing he'll cheat on his wife ... something as serious as adultery and divorce ..just for a game .
Yet , you're here uttering rubbish and gullible people are falling for this scam .

You love a damaged person and you think that makes you special ? grin

Let me tell you what it means to be damaged .

Losing your only brother when he was five .

Your father abandoning your mother when you were a kid.

Living in a country where your talent isn't appreciated or respected because to them you'll always be a second class citizen .

Having the fact you're not Nigerian enough constantly shoved to your face.

Not being allowed to represent your country even after getting the call because of political reasons about your nationality .

You berate Mike constantly .

Laugh at him.

Encourage those that post a married man's butt crack .

Like comments that insult his innocent wife .

Yet ,here you are with your well thought out scam epistle .

You're laughable .

Do you know the only difference between Mike and Ike ?

Mike actually makes a lot of effort to be positive .

He surrounds himself with positivity because he doesn't want to be confronted by the truth of his very ugly past.

The Mike you're seeing in that house is a mask.

His smiles hides his pain .

He's damaged too , but you don't see that or you don't want to because you despise him .

Mike is a delawood to you because he doesn't want to dwell in his damage.

He's a delawood because he doesn't take comfort in being damaged , rather embraces positivity .

Look at even the kind of person you're quoting .

Someone who has nothing good to say about anyone or anything .

I hate to break it to you ,you're not special for liking Ike .

You're just like every other individual here ....a biased viewer with a favorite .

Now away with your hypocrisy !

All this talk because someone does not like your fav? undecided

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
nazablossom:
Disgraced how

What were you doing when the game was on ? grin grin.
If you watched it, you would have wept for Mrs Mike Abike

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sirfeeking:
He was being sarcastic,he dislikes Ike.
Leave me and the bear

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I didn't watch the challenge and so i wouldn't contest your line of argument. Notwithstanding, biggie's rules on challenges/games have been consistently littered with poor planning & oversight.

Biggies house, Biggies rules is the end of your argument.

Whenever there emerges a court where you can challenge Biggies rules and his interpretation of them, you can petition.

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:
Ike is an idiotic foolish asshole. So by now, he is yet to realise that Biggie doesn't like him. The bucktoothed he-goat wants HOH at all cost so that he can bleep my Mercy and reduce her fan base but it won't work for him.

Mercy for the mulla abeg
just wow shocked shocked shocked *shocked*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I didn't watch the challenge and so i wouldn't contest your line of argument. Notwithstanding, biggie's rules on challenges/games have been consistently littered with poor planning & oversight.
Consistently.

And this is a show that expects right-thinking, sensible people, to take them seriously.

On Sunday, Ebuka will come back and properly explain again. Poor dude must be tired of constantly breaking things down because his principal is mentally slow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is safe to say that, most of the result decleared on sundays are usually rigged.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biingoo:
Osino gini

Find your square root
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mercymustwin(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Alternate! Alternate!! Alternate!!!

Not any alternate rubbish. I have been on nairaland as a guest and have been folowing this thread too. I'm just very angry at how some stupid Ike fans try to decampaign Mercy here. Every time they will be claiming that Mercy is using Ike while the stupid he-goat is the user here. I'm a die hard Mercy fan. I voted her with 5k last week. I will double the money next time. Their fada nyash. A woman must win this year and that's Mercy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Team mike

Well done we did well

U know ure doing well when 2nd felt like last

Don't worry about it, be proud, we know the effort that needs to be doubled

Our mike has had a lowest of 20% that means alot

for now the priority is keeping him in that house

Well done guys

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by IgANephropathy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
You seriously have a knack for stalking me.

Avoid me. Thanks.
Rotfl!!! Stalk!!!? This is a f*cking faceless forum where i enjoy ridiculous discussions, the real world has denied me. So madam, I'm not stalking you ooo. I only find your arguments intersting and challenging. Well, adios then!!! YOU ARE AVOIDED!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
I've always suspected biggie to be a crack head. From incessant mistakes of calling housemates names that are not theirs in their diary sessions, to oversights in games.

Example ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
DoubleeDee:

This is an issue that has been over flogged for me.
Creolehunt earned my respect by his post.
The problem with Frodd is Frodd.
IMO, his entertainment value is overshadowed by his lack of finesse.

I liked Creolehunt’s post as well because I did not take it as “gaming” talk.
Unfortunately some might see it as him trying to de-market Frodd.

Going back to Frodd, I still think the other housemate’s irritation might be because of “over sabi” or as someone said his “odd”
The first time I noticed was when he was HoH and Jeff was so obviously irritated by everything the guy did.
I was surprised because in the early days, I thought he and Jeff would be buddies for life.
People gave him hell and it was almost as if it was payback for some of the things he had done to them in the past grin

For me personally, I still don’t see it. So at this moment, his entertainment value for me is quite high...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
yoruba1914:
It is safe to say that, most of the result decleared on sundays are usually rigged.

The show meddles with the rules, they don't meddle with results.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Crixxx:

Find your square root
Bleep off!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ChristoBam: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The rule clearly said whoever presses FIRST!!
That is the marker for the beginning of a first chance.
Each freeze represents a fresh chance. Ike messed it up for himself.
Khafi took advantage of that "technicality" and she rightly won.
PeriodT
When did biggie specify that a Freeze represents a new chance?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:

Not any alternate rubbish. I have been on nairaland as a guest and have been folowing this thread too. I'm just very angry at how some stupid Ike fans try to decampaign Mercy here. Every time they will be claiming that Mercy is using Ike while the stupid he-goat is the user here. I'm a die hard Mercy fan. I voted her with 5k last week. I will double the money next time. Their fada nyash. A woman must win this year and that's Mercy

So, na on top 5k you wan scatter everywhere? undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:

ALternate! Alternate!! Alternate!!!... cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Damn! Una don begin fight? grin

Let me go and catch up undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:

I can see you created this account just to campaign for mercy . Good luck to mercy !
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biingoo:
Bleep off!!!

Mentioned me and still telling me Bleep off..
grin
Biingoo What do we call this.. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Consistently.

And this is a show that expects right-thinking, sensible people, to take them seriously.

On Sunday, Ebuka will come back and properly explain again. Poor dude must be tired of constantly breaking things down because his principal is mentally slow
the show has lost credibility. It is now obvious, that the wins and results are usually skewed, inother to milk the viewers.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew .

You know all this , yet you hate Mike so much .
Lying against him.
Plotting against him.
Wishing he'll cheat on his wife ... something as serious as adultery and divorce ..just for a game .
Yet , you're here uttering rubbish and gullible people are falling for this scam .

You love a damaged person and you think that makes you special ? grin

Let me tell you what it means to be damaged .

Losing your only brother when he was five .

Your father abandoning your mother when you were a kid.

Living in a country where your talent isn't appreciated or respected because to them you'll always be a second class citizen .

Having the fact you're not Nigerian enough constantly shoved to your face.

Not being allowed to represent your country even after getting the call because of political reasons about your nationality .

You berate Mike constantly .

Laugh at him.

Encourage those that post a married man's butt crack .

Like comments that insult his innocent wife .

Yet ,here you are with your well thought out scam epistle .

You're laughable .

Do you know the only difference between Mike and Ike ?

Mike actually makes a lot of effort to be positive .

He surrounds himself with positivity because he doesn't want to be confronted by the truth of his very ugly past.

The Mike you're seeing in that house is a mask.

His smiles hides his pain .

He's damaged too , but you don't see that or you don't want to because you despise him .

Mike is a delawood to you because he doesn't want to dwell in his damage.

He's a delawood because he doesn't take comfort in being damaged , rather embraces positivity .

Look at even the kind of person you're quoting .

Someone who has nothing good to say about anyone or anything .

I hate to break it to you ,you're not special for liking Ike .

You're just like every other individual here ....a biased viewer with a favorite .

Now away with your hypocrisy !

Truer words have never been said.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
MerIke & Frodd till the end

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercymustwin:

i can see u are typing with anger, please calm down. We team Mercy only hype our fav and avoid insulting others.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
What are saying stealing of coins is part of the game oga
Are u even watching the show ni undecided
bashlek:

He no lik Ike nd he nver cast him wen he stole in d house.......dnt say dat again......Biggie luvs all of dem

Ike shud fight 4 his right if he is sure of himself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Consistently.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Crixxx:

What were you doing when the game was on ? grin grin.
If you watched it, you would have wept for Mrs Mike Abike
I watched it. There's no disgrace there. It's a game that only one person will win. Don't make it as if they are in contest of who is better. Channel your energy on your own betterment.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sodiamond: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:
Biggie clearly wants his winner - Mercy to remain unbesmirched .
You are in the spirit!!! I don't want to say what I'm suspecting. My husband is a production person. We have analyzed all these so called reality shows... He use to tell me I'm wasting my money voting... That there's nothing reality about these shows!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yes nah
Cos if they can rigge ordinary HoH
Then they can also rigge the results period
yoruba1914:
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrakeBlend:

then shut up nd stop talkin trash

if u ar less busy, endeavour 2 see d challenge by 10:30pm on Gotv channel 2(Afr.Mag) or Dstv 153 aftr norminatn

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.