Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985469 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmichi:
that woman is not 23 please
I don’t see any reason to doubt it. It’s your opinion, the same way I have mine.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmichi:
that woman is not 23 please
think so too...maybe 26.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2019
[/b]Just to let u know that Mike is good at basketball too

He’s a dedicated learner [b]

HATERS GONNA HATE, WE DON'T CARE
BAD ENERGY STAY FAR AWAY
#MIKE4THEMONEY

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Mehn.......

I miss Mambi and MizzDembarassed

No more fleshy updates

What we get now is;

Ike is too Funnygrin

OMG, Frodd just subbed Mike

Hahahahhaha, Mike don start

Tacha just insulted Biggie

Lambo on Fleek

Esther always making me mad

Jeez...... Who is watching right now

Venita is a biatch

Hmmmm, Khafi and Sholacheesy

Etc

Pleaseeeeeeee
Ejo

Make una add flesh to these updates abeg........

Gawd airpus!!!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Starke:

These unabridged novellas again all because of Mike. A man you do not support and who you say you don't care about. Shouldn't these comparisons be between Tacha and Ike? How does Mike come into the picture? But I understand your strategy: Attempt to take out the biggest threat Tacha has by decampaigning him at every turn. But therein lies your error. Because these epistles suggest Tacha is competition which she is not.
And again your logic is flawed. There is a very good reason why Mike and Ike are like brothers in the house, they think alike. The only difference is that Ike is more vocal about it but Mike prefers to keep his opinions to himself. The only time you see Ike chatting up a house mate without playing games is only when he is with Mike. How do you think the phrase "No Mike without Iyke" came into existence? Like minds surely attract.
Tacha on the other hand literally has to struggle to socialize. How many times have you ever seen Tacha engage in any conversation that does not involve talking about other HMs? How is it possible that the only time your fav opens her mouth is to talk about other people or spill insults? Does that not come off to you as odd? Tacha your fav does not check off any good boxes. She is selfish, violent and stubborn. She is not capable of reasonable intellectual intercourse, does not exhibit empathy, shows signs of anti social disorder, has no sense of team play, she is entitled and performs badly at tasks.
Is this the type of person you want to serve as a role model to young people?
Can this girl represent any brand with her type of personality and bad social and intellectual abilities?
He who wants to remove a speck of sand from anothers eye must remove the log in his.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrHandsome2013: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
see mumu seyi, if na to dance for party, he no go show himself.. The guy na confirm mumu.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
see mumu seyi, if na to dance for party, he no go show himself..
The guy na confirm mumu.

Wetin dat man do again?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Dominique
Ain't you proud of a man like MIKE?
You will be valuable to our team
I never knew Mike from Adam nor his background before #BBNaija, but I saw his character, his poise and his morals.
He's worthy of emulation. He is the man all men in Nigeria should aspire to be
Successful,
handsome,
Industrus/
Positive vibes
He has helped shaped lives in different aspects.
I chose to not only Stan but have him as a role model...

He is a #GlobalCitizen
Manlikemike

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
see mumu seyi, if na to dance for party, he no go show himself..
The guy na confirm mumu.
hmmmm seyi give you people sleepless nights I understand

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrHandsome2013: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2019
see sir dee and seyi, dance for party, they no gree..na inside house they go they show themselves
Two yoruhausa.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:
If I'm to guess the winner of tonight's challenge, I'll say it'd be either of Elo, Ike, Venita or Seyi. I'd have added Omatshola too but he doesn't excel in puzzle tasks. Who knows, he may shock me tonight.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Mike supporters doing anything they can to put him on spotlight, but then again, u can't play millions of viewers.... grin

We are all watching.... And making our recommendations for extraordinary housemates like Ike Ike Ike.....And the rest.... cheesy

We understand the moves of the agressive fans, it's like supporting rico last year... grin grin...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2019
In a full eight weeks these housemates have had proper sleep on only four or five nights. The best they all had was after the Tor Tiv fiesta and one eviction night when they all shut down by 11pm. Other than those nights they normally enjoy only five hours and thirty minutes of sleep — with some of them subsisting on three or four hours. Today’s situation is funny: they want to sleep and dance and at the same time.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Munzy14:
Mike supporters doing anything they can to put him on spotlight, but then again, u can't play millions of viewers.... grin

We are all watching.... And making our recommendations for extraordinary housemates like Ike Ike Ike.....And the rest.... cheesy

We understand the moves of the agressive fans, it's like supporting rico last year... grin grin...

Rare picture of Mike jumping over haters.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Starke:
Rare picture of Mike jumping over haters.
exactly the spotlight I hinted...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Mike Mike Mike! #Manlikemike

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Mike tormenting a lot of people even without coughing.... You all will be alright las las.....

#ManlikeMike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2019
garfield1:
Sir dee is now the adenuga of the house,the 2nd richest

And the richest is?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33:
How can you support Mike when there is someone like Ike in the house? The only thing Mike has over Ike is a more handsome face, and if this is your criteria for choosing a housemate to support then that's quite shallow and you should as well be binge-watching all the seasons of Bachelorette and not watching Big brother Naija.

If the reason you support Mike is because he is remaining faithful to his wife, then I'm sorry to say, this is not a very smart criteria to uphold in an R-rated show like BBNaija where vices like stealing, manipulation and disruption of group activities are endorsed, and where people expect a lot of romance and sexual entertainment of different sorts. You'd be better off watching a Christian movie or a play set in the Victorian era. Besides, if you really enjoy watching people who avoid romantic relationships in the house because they are loyal to their partners outside the house, then why haven't you channeled your support towards the likes of Sirdee who is even expressing more loyalty to his girlfriend than Mike is doing towards his wife.

If the reason you are supporting MIke is because he has a foreign accent, Ike has an even better foreign accent that's more fluid than Mike's, and he speaks more articulately than Mike does. In fact, as far as vocabulary goes, Mike isn't in the same league as Ike. Ike's vocabulary is sophisticated and he has a variety of words in his reservoir while Mike's vocabulary is almost beginner level, with very few words at his disposal.

Ike is more entertaining than Mike. He brings more drama to the show than Mike does. This is a fact. All Ike's highlights can be put in a cinema and droves of people will watch and pay for the pleasure of watching. Mike on the other hand is always playing safe. He is almost like Sirdee in this respect. No reasonable person watches BBNaija to watch a housemate play safe. Ike is effortlessly funny, unlike Mike who tries too hard to be funny. Ike's level of witticism is almost at the level of the guys who write sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and Family Guy. Mike's wit is levels lower, almost non-existent.

Ike is way more intelligent than Mike. His level of thought runs deeper and his calculative ability is superb. In every intellectual task Ike is always in the top 3. Mike has never succeeded in any intellectual task. Ike solves puzzles as easily as opening a pack of cigarettes. His memory power is very high, he is always thinking 3 steps ahead and his level of deduction always leaves me in awe. Yesterday he analysed the housemates that had been evicted so well that it perfectly mirrored the views of the audience. It was almost like he had been watching the show with the audience.

When it comes to realness, Ike is the deal. Unlike Mike, he doesn't need to pretend or fake his feelings. He expresses his opinions very honestly and gives zero fuçks about the consequences. Mike on the other hand is always playing to the camera and pandering to the moral sensibilities of the audience.

Ike has displayed the biggest balls that I've ever seen in any BBNaija housemate. When he was cheated out of winning the HOH challenge, he challenged Biggie's decision boldly, despite being one strike away from disqualification. I doubt that Mike even with zero strikes would have such balls.

Most importantly, Ike is someone who genuinely loves Nigeria. He isn't here like Mike to exploit Nigeria to give life to his decaying career. He is here because Nigeria is his home. I was surprised when Ike told Mercy and every other person in the room that he will never go back to the States; that Nigeria is his home and he is staying here. Can Mike do this? It will be easier for Biggie to reveal his face than for Mike to relocate to Nigeria. Ike has a tattoo of the map of Africa on his arm with the map of Nigeria highlighted. Mike on the other hand has the flag of Great Britain tattooed on his arm. This shows where the allegiance of these two men lie.

Best summation so far on this thread.

I used to like Mike when the show started. I saw sharp pictures of him on Instagram and my expectations were so high. I was greatly disappointed as the weeks went by. I had let go of the illusion I had about him and embrace reality.
Mike is easily one of the worst housemate in bigbrother. Even Jackye and Esther are better than him task wise. There's absolutely nothing he brings to the table except his nice beards.

As a former fan, I think people are merely holding on to illusion to hype him. Deep down they know he is a disappointment but pride won't let them speak the truth.
I will say the truth, no one will beat me. I have seen the light and I hope others would too. I am team everybody but Mike.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SlimChay: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Ike gang movement.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
It's like Biggie want to revive Terry G's dead career o...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33:
How can you support Mike when there is someone like Ike in the house? The only thing Mike has over Ike is a more handsome face, and if this is your criteria for choosing a housemate to support then that's quite shallow and you should as well be binge-watching all the seasons of Bachelorette and not watching Big brother Naija.

If the reason you support Mike is because he is remaining faithful to his wife, then I'm sorry to say, this is not a very smart criteria to uphold in an R-rated show like BBNaija where vices like stealing, manipulation and disruption of group activities are endorsed, and where people expect a lot of romance and sexual entertainment of different sorts. You'd be better off watching a Christian movie or a play set in the Victorian era. Besides, if you really enjoy watching people who avoid romantic relationships in the house because they are loyal to their partners outside the house, then why haven't you channeled your support towards the likes of Sirdee who is even expressing more loyalty to his girlfriend than Mike is doing towards his wife.

If the reason you are supporting MIke is because he has a foreign accent, Ike has an even better foreign accent that's more fluid than Mike's, and he speaks more articulately than Mike does. In fact, as far as vocabulary goes, Mike isn't in the same league as Ike. Ike's vocabulary is sophisticated and he has a variety of words in his reservoir while Mike's vocabulary is almost beginner level, with very few words at his disposal.

Ike is more entertaining than Mike. He brings more drama to the show than Mike does. This is a fact. All Ike's highlights can be put in a cinema and droves of people will watch and pay for the pleasure of watching. Mike on the other hand is always playing safe. He is almost like Sirdee in this respect. No reasonable person watches BBNaija to watch a housemate play safe. Ike is effortlessly funny, unlike Mike who tries too hard to be funny. Ike's level of witticism is almost at the level of the guys who write sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and Family Guy. Mike's wit is levels lower, almost non-existent.

Ike is way more intelligent than Mike. His level of thought runs deeper and his calculative ability is superb. In every intellectual task Ike is always in the top 3. Mike has never succeeded in any intellectual task. Ike solves puzzles as easily as opening a pack of cigarettes. His memory power is very high, he is always thinking 3 steps ahead and his level of deduction always leaves me in awe. Yesterday he analysed the housemates that had been evicted so well that it perfectly mirrored the views of the audience. It was almost like he had been watching the show with the audience.

When it comes to realness, Ike is the deal. Unlike Mike, he doesn't need to pretend or fake his feelings. He expresses his opinions very honestly and gives zero fuçks about the consequences. Mike on the other hand is always playing to the camera and pandering to the moral sensibilities of the audience.

Ike has displayed the biggest balls that I've ever seen in any BBNaija housemate. When he was cheated out of winning the HOH challenge, he challenged Biggie's decision boldly, despite being one strike away from disqualification. I doubt that Mike even with zero strikes would have such balls.

Most importantly, Ike is someone who genuinely loves Nigeria. He isn't here like Mike to exploit Nigeria to give life to his decaying career. He is here because Nigeria is his home. I was surprised when Ike told Mercy and every other person in the room that he will never go back to the States; that Nigeria is his home and he is staying here. Can Mike do this? It will be easier for Biggie to reveal his face than for Mike to relocate to Nigeria. Ike has a tattoo of the map of Africa on his arm with the map of Nigeria highlighted. Mike on the other hand has the flag of Great Britain tattooed on his arm. This shows where the allegiance of these two men lie.

People resume at their businesses or jobs at 8am while you resumed here on Nairaland at the same time with this expected lengthy monologue about a housemates you so love to hate.

Such energy yet so misplaced. Your life must be a hell hole of a cacophony since all your energy is dispelled against others but none utilized to correct the discordant tunes in your aura.

You never learn. Anyway enjoy your day in your Nairaland office. Joblessness is indeed very real

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2019
[s][/s]
countryhill:

I used to like Mike when the show started. I saw sharp pictures of him on Instagram and my expectations were so high. I was greatly disappointed as the weeks went by. I had let go of the illusion I had about him and embrace reality.
Mike is easily one of the worst housemate in bigbrother. Even Jackye and Esther are better than him task wise. There's absolutely nothing he brings to the table except his nice beards.

As a former fan, I think people are merely holding on to illusion to hype him. Deep down they know he is a disappointment but pride won't let them speak the truth.
I will say the truth, no one will beat me. I have seen the light and I hope others would too. I am team everybody but Mike.
[s][/s]All this long epistles because of Mike? You were never a fan and you will surely not be missed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2019
countryhill:

Finally I have a Teamiecheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2019
[s][/s]
SlimChay:
lol When I see people insult Ike here, mostly Mike fans, I automatically wear my humour and spirit sense to be lenient simply because I know exactly why. It's just the beef of western hype' the glory that comes with pitching these two against each other for who is with the superior advanceness'. This needless comparative battles stems from the shock of having quality measured people pick Ike over Mike, lol it's so hard to fathom to these teenagers, especially this girl that has a mouth akin to a badly installed cistern, leaking rubbish about Ike in a snide way to get my attention like last year?

If this page could be dragged back, to say 300-318 or there about you'd see my declaration for both Ike and Mike, yea in that order. Even the letters of the alphabet agrees with my preferential choice. I've always had it in me to like those that matches my winner-spec. Not because they will win the show but because they're winners in themselves. Last year i liked Miracle n Tobi too, and they were friends just like Ike n Mike.

I like Mike but unlike some of his fans, I'm not moved by the things that move them, I like what I like in him but just like I already did, I'd pick Ike over. Take note, Successes, achievements/accomplishments aren't always measured in bank notes. Some of us like the natural bliss that comes with putting life in being alive. So your 100thousand pounds or dollars isn't my criteria, after all, we are all in the same financial pool/class as certified by international standard in global currency index, if you're not with a million dollar or above, you're not rich. Except on a head to head comparative ratio index, then yes, Mike pass Ike in terms of Means. Look thoroughly though. Between these two, one is a Teddy8 of last year the other is a Miracle. I'm not even a tribal person but tribe already gave a clue on this. However, I'm a Mike fan but his sole fans are becoming a TeddyHate' as oppose to Teddy8 against Ike and I assure you, you'll use your hands to make a miracle out of Ike with your 'bring down' syndrome.
[s][/s] Where are you all deewebs coming out from
You were never a fan
Mike and Ike are brothers
This your stupid attempt to bring him down is dead on arrival

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Wen is time for club seyi will neva dance... See him dancing nw..

I like khafi nipple grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Redted:
[/s][s]All this long epistles because of Mike? You were never a fan and you will surely not be missed

Truth is such a bitter pill to swallow. I stand by the truth.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Sighs
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
see sir dee and seyi, dance for party, they no gree..na inside house they go they show themselves
Two yoruhausa.

dnt sey dat again
respect ya generation

Seyi go kill u wt headache
Akindindinrin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Biggie is on fire with this jazz, feeling it...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
oshe11:

Finally I have a Teamiecheesy
I see you comments stanning Tacha. I'm confused. Are you not a known Tacha fan?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Seyi and Sir D stylishly eyeing Khafi's erect nips in her gown as she dances in the garden

(1) (2) (3) ... (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80