Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985566 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Redted:
Dominiue
Ain't you proud of a man like MIKE?
You will be valuable to our team
I never knew Mike from Adam nor his background before #BBNaija, but I saw his character, his poise and his morals.
He's worthy of emulation. He is the man all men in Nigeria should aspire to be
Successful,
handsome,
Industrus/
Positive vibes
He has helped shaped lives in different aspects.
I chose to not only Stan but have him as a role model...

He is a #GlobalCitizen
Manlikemike

Mike is a cool guy but has been too lacklustre in the game for me. He has my support only if my Frodd or Dicy are not up for eviction.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2019
dominique:
Scanfrost challenge about to commence. All the best to Frodd, Diane, Omashola, Mike and every other person that's yet to win cash prizes so far.
I hope a prize will be attached unlike that of lumapil
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2019
creolehunt:

He said the gospel truth.
do not jump into my mention if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Run along child, go play with sand

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2019
I see MizzD viewing. Where have you been girl? We've missed you embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

XX MEGA LOSER @ 33 just wrote a bile of crap, they're busy liking it and giggling.

Very easy to predict, when you begin to dish their fav now, they'll start crying like a fool.

Unfortunately, we see through their nonsense, I could take that epistle serious if only it was coming from any other person other than a Tacha supporter.

We are tired of bashing her, she is a loser already, no one gat time for a loser. grin grin
Is he really 33? I assumed he was older.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Hahaha mike fans won't take their L in peace, a supposed athlete who always fails in game relating to running and beating of time, wakanda athlete is that...he also fails in every intellectual tasks, and can't even make it past the first round in all the HOH games so far...Mike fans are disgracing themselves for defending this guy that fails in every tasks. i would also prefer Omashola or even Venita to represent nigeria in this coming Olympic than this failed Jamaican Mikawood

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:

Mike also yabbed Frodd about his Isi Agu top, saying Frodd always wears it on Sunday. It was funny but Ike and other HMs defended Frodd that it's a cultural dress and Frodd only wears it during special occasions. What made me really laugh was when Omatshola said even if Frodd wants to act the role of an English man, he will still wear his Isi Agu top. I died laughing. grin in all, it was all fun. No party took it personal.
him not knowing the significance of isi Agu shows how non-Nigerian he is and a close minded one at that. He doesn't even wanna find out or learn. Am really baffled at people who support him and what they see.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2019
oshe11:

It may seem as though You are New here

I'm TeamEverybody and TeamNobody
Not new. Just viewing from the sidelines
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2019

Hahaha grin

Funny how Mike the so called “Delaxxx” gives his haters nightmares and Palpitations by just sitting pretty.

To those liking XX mega loser at 33's post,hope you don't finally commit suicide when he wins the ultimate prize. cheesy cheesy
Keep on giving yourselves HBP.

No matter what you do, we will still Stan.

STAN FOREVER!!!

#manlikemike

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33:
How can you support Mike when there is someone like Ike in the house? The only thing Mike has over Ike is a more handsome face, and if this is your criteria for choosing a housemate to support then that's quite shallow and you should as well be binge-watching all the seasons of Bachelorette and not watching Big brother Naija.

If the reason you support Mike is because he is remaining faithful to his wife, then I'm sorry to say, this is not a very smart criteria to uphold in an R-rated show like BBNaija where vices like stealing, manipulation and disruption of group activities are endorsed, and where people expect a lot of romance and sexual entertainment of different sorts. You'd be better off watching a Christian movie or a play set in the Victorian era. Besides, if you really enjoy watching people who avoid romantic relationships in the house because they are loyal to their partners outside the house, then why haven't you channeled your support towards the likes of Sirdee who is even expressing more loyalty to his girlfriend than Mike is doing towards his wife.

If the reason you are supporting MIke is because he has a foreign accent, Ike has an even better foreign accent that's more fluid than Mike's, and he speaks more articulately than Mike does. In fact, as far as vocabulary goes, Mike isn't in the same league as Ike. Ike's vocabulary is sophisticated and he has a variety of words in his reservoir while Mike's vocabulary is almost beginner level, with very few words at his disposal.

Ike is more entertaining than Mike. He brings more drama to the show than Mike does. This is a fact. All Ike's highlights can be put in a cinema and droves of people will watch and pay for the pleasure of watching. Mike on the other hand is always playing safe. He is almost like Sirdee in this respect. No reasonable person watches BBNaija to watch a housemate play safe. Ike is effortlessly funny, unlike Mike who tries too hard to be funny. Ike's level of witticism is almost at the level of the guys who write sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and Family Guy. Mike's wit is levels lower, almost non-existent.

Ike is way more intelligent than Mike. His level of thought runs deeper and his calculative ability is superb. In every intellectual task Ike is always in the top 3. Mike has never succeeded in any intellectual task. Ike solves puzzles as easily as opening a pack of cigarettes. His memory power is very high, he is always thinking 3 steps ahead and his level of deduction always leaves me in awe. Yesterday he analysed the housemates that had been evicted so well that it perfectly mirrored the views of the audience. It was almost like he had been watching the show with the audience.

When it comes to realness, Ike is the deal. Unlike Mike, he doesn't need to pretend or fake his feelings. He expresses his opinions very honestly and gives zero fuçks about the consequences. Mike on the other hand is always playing to the camera and pandering to the moral sensibilities of the audience.

Ike has displayed the biggest balls that I've ever seen in any BBNaija housemate. When he was cheated out of winning the HOH challenge, he challenged Biggie's decision boldly, despite being one strike away from disqualification. I doubt that Mike even with zero strikes would have such balls.

Most importantly, Ike is someone who genuinely loves Nigeria. He isn't here like Mike to exploit Nigeria to give life to his decaying career. He is here because Nigeria is his home. I was surprised when Ike told Mercy and every other person in the room that he will never go back to the States; that Nigeria is his home and he is staying here. Can Mike do this? It will be easier for Biggie to reveal his face than for Mike to relocate to Nigeria. Ike has a tattoo of the map of Africa on his arm with the map of Nigeria highlighted. Mike on the other hand has the flag of Great Britain tattooed on his arm. This shows where the allegiance of these two men lie.

Mike is just a handsome man, and I think that's where it ends.
Ike is a far more bankable housemate who brings more content to this show than Mike ever would.
Left to choose between the two, it's a no-brainer - Ike is my kinda G.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2019
See epistles everywhere,,,even if na St.Paul (AD).

Abeg you pple should try and shorten your posts on this thread or break them into segments.

The most annoying is when somebody quotes it. Odiegwu!

@XXMiL and co take note.

Thank you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Iamsegzy25:
Hahaha mike fans won't take their L in peace, a supposed athlete who always fails in game relating to running and beating of time, wakanda athlete is that...he also fails in every intellectual tasks, and can't even make it past the first round in all the HOH games so far...Mike fans are disgracing themselves for defending this guy that fails in every tasks. i would also prefer Omashola or even Venita to represent nigeria in this coming Olympic than this failed Jamaican Mikawood

We love him the way he is.

Better than a drug addict with anger issues cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Sentiments aside, Seyi creeps me out!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33

You can continue with your lies propaganda which is supported by other insecure nairalanders.

There's nothing more you can do other than to rant grin grin grin

Watch him top your Trasha at the polls next time.

Myocardial infarction is real oo lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2019
yunafa:
Sentiments aside, Seyi creeps me out!!!
the creepy is not irritating but scary.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Hotworta1:
See epistles everywhere,,,even if na St.Paul (AD).

Abeg you pple should try and shorten your posts on this thread or break them into segments.

The most annoying is when somebody quotes it. Odiegwu!

@XXMiL and co take note.

Thank you.
Lol. When people get emotional about something it is bound to happen. We’re all addicts here. Any epistle I see on Froddster I always make sure to read. Learn to pick the ones which appeal to you. I know I jump and pass over majority of Threebear’s epistles because they are only Mike-worshipping write ups.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Dezenazil:
him not knowing the significance of isi Agu shows how non-Nigerian he is and a close minded one at that. He doesn't even wanna find out or learn. Am really baffled at people who support him and what they see.

It wasn't about the significance of Isi Agu to him, he was just looking for an ammunition to fire back at Frodd who was taking him to the cleaners, so he found the perfect ammunition to diss Frodd with. Said Frodd is always wearing the Isi Agu all the time, on Sundays and during plays. Frodd defended himself that he had worn it only twice on Sundays when he was up for eviction and Ike defended Frodd that he only wears it during special occasions or if he acts the Igbo traditional roles in plays. Mike then said Frodd doesn't wash the Isi Agu and Frodd replied that the Isi Agu is not meant to be washed all the time and just one hour he wears for eviction night is not enough to wash it the next day. It was funny guys jabs. Nothing serious.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Mimirabelle4:
Will Venita be given a strike for talking back at biggie last night for announcing hot water been available at that hour?
Well honestly two annoying statements from Biggie has to be 'HMs hot water is now available' & 'HMs store room is now open for rubbish' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....that's some embarrassing moment right there for me though. sad
This never happened last season.
If biggy doesn't give venita a strike for being rude to him,then Tacha deserves an apology for her 2nd strike!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2019
How tacha go do this individual task
Only God can shower her wisdom in this task

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2019
yunafa:
the creepy is not irritating but scary.

That's ur headache

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2019
What kind of medical attention does Mercy require twice daily?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:
Poor Diane. Frustration wan wound the poor girl. I hope she doesn’t try to rape this man. She’s grinding on his woody while looking for consent from a sleeping man.

Elo either has a girlfriend, is married or doesn’t find her attractive past intellectual yarns. I feel for her though, with her small sister looks. At least she’ll get the lion share of his coins once he leaves.

There’s also a possibility of him being afraid to ‘open up’ a virgin. A lot of men fear going there when it’s still sealed so I can understand his point of view. It doesn’t matter if the girl lied about it. Once a woman mentions it the man automatically assumes it is true.
Elo is either gay or he doesn't find Diane sexually attractive!
I know he is attracted to Tacha but his fear and respect for her wouldn't let him Express his feelings.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Did Elo actually warn Diane not to discuss him with Mercy?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2019
see grown men and fathers disgracing themselves here you all claimed Mike is boring and has no game yet you old and immature children can't do without talking about him Mike don put pepper for una eyes. one fool even had to insult his wife and people liked that comment. Sadists

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hallenjay: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Who won that arena game
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Puzzidick419: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2019
IMO, elo see Diane as friend
Diane do talk about her spec in a man
And elo is not black
Diane is not sexually attracted to elo.. she only have big breast
Maybe elo like light skin lady
That's why he likes tacha
Just saying in my own view
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Puzzidick419: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Hallenjay:
Who won that arena game

Sir dee

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switdick(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Eseose9:
see grown men and fathers disgracing themselves here
you all claimed Mike is boring and has no game
yet you old and immature children can't do without talking about him
Mike don put pepper for una eyes.
one fool even had to insult his wife and people liked that comment.
Sadists
You nko. Old mama young, liking a married man like Mike. You no get shame. Shouldn't you be nursing a baby with your nipplës, yet you're here antagonising people supporting their favs.
You be aunty wey miss road o grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2019
mrslander:
Why don't we all support sir'd and omashola because to me they are better than ike in everything u can think of. Nonsense abeg make una pack well with rubbish talk. Ike kor ikebe ni.
and who stop you from supporting your fav ? Must we all support same person? undecided

Live and let others live !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2019
oshe11:

It may seem as though You are New here

I'm TeamEverybody and TeamNobody
you are kinda confused this season, maybe bangwagon gone wrong sa sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2019
switdick:

You nko. Old mama young, liking a married man like Mike. You no get shame. Shouldn't you be nursing a baby with your nipplës, yet you're here antagonising people supporting their favs.
You be aunty wey miss road o grin

THANK God say you catch your sub and I no call names o.And what is wrong if a married man is my fave?you see your mentality?old and shameless men insulting their fellow man all because of bigbrother.
I can imagine the kind of hatred and bitterness you and your fellow old fools have for mike. Disgusting.Mike don put pepper for una eyes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69