Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5003860 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:
MizzD, what happened to you? I miss your presence on this thread.

dominique:
I see MizzD viewing. Where have you been girl? We've missed you embarassed

Aww. You guys are making me shy embarassed embarassed cheesy

Been on a cruise level, and enjoying it while it lasts. Will be back to my uncruise mode by Tuesday cool

*Group side hug* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
MIKE IS Pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper
YOU DON'T LIKE HIM? KILL YOUR SELF

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kosky(f): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33:
How can you support Mike when there is someone like Ike in the house? The only thing Mike has over Ike is a more handsome face, and if this is your criteria for choosing a housemate to support then that's quite shallow and you should as well be binge-watching all the seasons of Bachelorette and not watching Big brother Naija.

If the reason you support Mike is because he is remaining faithful to his wife, then I'm sorry to say, this is not a very smart criteria to uphold in an R-rated show like BBNaija where vices like stealing, manipulation and disruption of group activities are endorsed, and where people expect a lot of romance and sexual entertainment of different sorts. You'd be better off watching a Christian movie or a play set in the Victorian era. Besides, if you really enjoy watching people who avoid romantic relationships in the house because they are loyal to their partners outside the house, then why haven't you channeled your support towards the likes of Sirdee who is even expressing more loyalty to his girlfriend than Mike is doing towards his wife.

If the reason you are supporting MIke is because he has a foreign accent, Ike has an even better foreign accent that's more fluid than Mike's, and he speaks more articulately than Mike does. In fact, as far as vocabulary goes, Mike isn't in the same league as Ike. Ike's vocabulary is sophisticated and he has a variety of words in his reservoir while Mike's vocabulary is almost beginner level, with very few words at his disposal.

Ike is more entertaining than Mike. He brings more drama to the show than Mike does. This is a fact. All Ike's highlights can be put in a cinema and droves of people will watch and pay for the pleasure of watching. Mike on the other hand is always playing safe. He is almost like Sirdee in this respect. No reasonable person watches BBNaija to watch a housemate play safe. Ike is effortlessly funny, unlike Mike who tries too hard to be funny. Ike's level of witticism is almost at the level of the guys who write sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and Family Guy. Mike's wit is levels lower, almost non-existent.

Ike is way more intelligent than Mike. His level of thought runs deeper and his calculative ability is superb. In every intellectual task Ike is always in the top 3. Mike has never succeeded in any intellectual task. Ike solves puzzles as easily as opening a pack of cigarettes. His memory power is very high, he is always thinking 3 steps ahead and his level of deduction always leaves me in awe. Yesterday he analysed the housemates that had been evicted so well that it perfectly mirrored the views of the audience. It was almost like he had been watching the show with the audience.

When it comes to realness, Ike is the deal. Unlike Mike, he doesn't need to pretend or fake his feelings. He expresses his opinions very honestly and gives zero fuçks about the consequences. Mike on the other hand is always playing to the camera and pandering to the moral sensibilities of the audience.

Ike has displayed the biggest balls that I've ever seen in any BBNaija housemate. When he was cheated out of winning the HOH challenge, he challenged Biggie's decision boldly, despite being one strike away from disqualification. I doubt that Mike even with zero strikes would have such balls.

Most importantly, Ike is someone who genuinely loves Nigeria. He isn't here like Mike to exploit Nigeria to give life to his decaying career. He is here because Nigeria is his home. I was surprised when Ike told Mercy and every other person in the room that he will never go back to the States; that Nigeria is his home and he is staying here. Can Mike do this? It will be easier for Biggie to reveal his face than for Mike to relocate to Nigeria. Ike has a tattoo of the map of Africa on his arm with the map of Nigeria highlighted. Mike on the other hand has the flag of Great Britain tattooed on his arm. This shows where the allegiance of these two men lie.

Patiently waiting for Threebear's robust response. I'm sure he/she has been typing it since he/she woke up this morning. One full page epistle loading. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mike's fans on this thread though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
We know what it's like to fail, to wish so badly that you are right yet you fail nonetheless. Turns the legs to jelly, but to what end I ask you? Dread it, Run from it, destiny arrives all the same and it is here! Or should I say, Mike is here! In the mean time, smoke an Aireys cigar while we attend to more important stuff.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
yunafa:
What kind of medical attention does Mercy require twice daily?

I thought I was the only one here o. It used to be she and Gedoni, but now that Gedoni is gone, hers still continues.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Remind me pls grin

With reference to the fight with Mercy grin

Smart answer without even a thought or delay
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Frodd is improving o, Venita dey shout the guy just quiet they look...cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
What was Venita ranting about? It seems it had to do with Frodd because all the girls gave him hugs for not retaliating. Kai, iya awero is gone. The enthusiasm she showed to hug him is something one cannot fake.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:
Do you see the housemates saying Mike always washes his shorts .

Nairalanders take an L again. grin cheesy

But why is that even a discussion in the house? It needs a moment of reflection grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Puzzidick419:
IMO, elo see Diane as friend
Diane do talk about her spec in a man
And elo is not black
Diane is not sexually attracted to elo.. she only have big breast
Maybe elo like light skin lady
That's why he likes tacha
Just saying in my own view

Elo is a Lilly livered douche bag. He's type normally go for bossy ladies hence he's attraction to tacha and possibly venita if she looks his way or wasn't married with kids. He would have been attracted to Esther too if she wasn't with frodd. The guy is a douche. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
tegax:

I thought I was the only one here o. It used to be she and Gedoni, but now that Gedoni is gone, hers still continues.
It’s likely blood pressure issues then.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33:
Ike is everything you'd want in a BBNaija housemate. He is almost like a cheat housemate. He checks every possible box you could think of:

Entertainment ✓
Drama ✓
Funniness ✓
Intelligence ✓
Fluency of speech ✓
Romance ✓
Streetsmart ✓
Realness ✓
Honesty ✓
Sharpness ✓
Understanding the nature of the game ✓
Team player ✓
Balls ✓
Confidence ✓
Good relationship the fellow housemates ✓
Interesting personality ✓

Why the fuçk doesn't this guy have many fans?

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Blackhawk01 they are roasting your baby o...cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who,where, when? shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:
What was Venita ranting about? It seems it had to do with Frodd because all the girls gave him hugs for not retaliating. Kai, iya awero is gone. The enthusiasm she showed to hug him is something one cannot fake.
Abeg o update
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
But bashing aside, how can an athlete be promoting smoking of cigar?
Its bad for the lungs and negatively affects ability to breathe properly in the long run. Athlethes who smoke find it harder to breathe after prolonged strenuous activity because of cigarette damage to their lungs, less oxygen is delivered to the heart and lungs and this decrease in oxygen will reduce a smoker's physical endurance.

Athletes need endurance and stamina and smoking is very counter productive to their profession.

Am not trying to bash mike its just something I wondered about since I first discovered he sells cigars.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Elo is a Lilly livered douche bag. He's type normally go for bossy ladies hence he's attraction to tacha and possibly venita if she looks his way or wasn't married with kids. He would have been attracted to Esther too if she wasn't with frodd. The guy is a douche. undecided
It’s probably why he hates Frodd, they have the same ‘defect’ of wanting a woman to take control.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
MizzD:

Been on a cruise level, and enjoying it while it lasts. Will be back to my uncruise mode by Tuesday cool

*Group side hug* cheesy

Better gimme my own hug before you run off again. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Zoroaster:
Abeg o update
There’s no way I can because she was only ranting incoherently. When she came close to the kitchen wearing a towel Seyi shouted in response “no one is arguing with you”. She went back to the bathroom to take her bath. Immediately she left all the girls started hugging Frodd for not responding with Esther mentioning “I’m a girl, I can take up the matter”, showing she was ready to defend her man if the need came.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:
Do you see the housemates saying Mike always washes his shorts .

Nairalanders take an L again. grin cheesy

Esther said she has seen him wash it before, she didt say he always washes it.
There is no L to take anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:

It’s probably blood pressure issues then.

I thought they did medical checkup before getting finally qualified to participate. How come serious health challenges like high blood pressure and co were overlooked?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Iamsegzy25:

I swear Mike Elo Sir dee were like wow, what a response

Never been prouder myself.... It was an answer that was to make or Mar Merike.... A trap. He jumped very nicely....keeping viewers and housemates wowed

I curse whatever that derailed this smart young man at an early age..... I pray to God that his destiny be restored fully back. cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Who,where, when? shocked shocked

Yesterday night o, they were roasting for her make out sessions with Gedoni...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:

There’s no way I can because she was only ranting incoherently. When she came closer to the kitchen wearing a towel Seyi shouted back “no one is arguing with you”. She went back to the bathroom to take her bath. Immediately she left all the girls started hugging Frodd for not responding with Esther mentioning “I’m a girl, I can take up the matter”, showing she was ready to defend her man if the need came.
I heard the ladies were giving him hugs because he restrained himself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
tegax:

I thought they did medical checkup before getting finally qualified to participate. How come serious health challenges like high blood pressure and co were overlooked?
I don’t think high blood pressure is taken as serious in these climes. All the sufferers need is regular medication to manage their condition. What surprises me is how under 40 year olds are catching blood pressure issues.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:

It’s probably why he hates Frodd, they have the same ‘defect’ of wanting a woman to take control.
Maybe
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
MizzD:

*Group side hug* cheesy

So after missing you, all I got is a SIDE hug? Didn't take you for a nun.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by UBLcrew: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

Never been prouder myself.... It was an answer that was to make or Mar Merike.... A trap. He jumped very nicely....keeping viewers and housemates wowed

I curse whatever that derailed this smart young man at an early age..... I pray to God that his destiny be restored fully back. cry
What was the question and answer??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seyi telling Venita the bitter truth...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kokoA(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:

I don’t think high blood pressure is taken as serious in these climes. All the sufferers need is regular medication to manage their condition. What surprises me is how under 40 year olds are catching blood pressure issues.
I've got that shi.. I don't think it has anything to do with age, it could be hereditary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.