Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986900 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
thatigboman:
Remember the day fraud was begging esther "let's go and bath". And esther gave him that if-looks-can-kill look and asked him " u and who?" [s]Coming out of an attempted rape, fraud is still doing everything he can to see a girl's unclothedness. And has now resorted to barging into the bathroom when girls are taking their bath.[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lhimeet:

Next time, do well to quote 3bear when he starts with his endless epistles. smiley cheesy

To tell him to do what exactly? Did you see me quote XXML?

You clearly don't get what I was on about with Geez. But, that's okay.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

[s]Some are actually paid

And I kinda limit my back and forth with them grin[/s]
Where's your proof. Busy body.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:
Chai ! I thought it was in September ? I'm tired o ...October is too far nah .
Lol.. don't be tired biko..

you still have five more weeks to defend Mike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:
Chai ! I thought it was in September ? I'm tired o ...October is too far nah .
Lol.. don't be tired biko..

you still have five more weeks to defend Mike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iwaniewa: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Me thinking three pple are leaving tomorrow...

It is less than 29days remaining.. Four Sundays to final

Goodbye venita

Goodbye Esther

Nd good bye frodd

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
MizzD:

It’s because of Dominique na. tongue

*Group gum-body hug for you and Blackhawk01kiss*

Mamaaaa! kiss kiss

Please, e-send our own enjoyment bikonu. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
chef Tacha in the kitchen...

frying plantains..

I love love dodo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lhimeet:

I don't see you quoting 3bear when it starts with it negativity on this thread? Hypocrite much?

You're just another alt on the loss.

You are late to the party. Noticed and dismissed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:
chef Tacha in the kitchen...

frying plantains..

I love love dodo

Cause trouble. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love dodo too. That food has my mum button. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hotworta1:
Scores

Gbegirisoup ----100 iamJay --- Annihilated

Some pple will just be typing rubbish on this thread bikonu.

Thank you Gbegirisoup

My dear.. I weak for comments here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

yes ohh!!..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

yes ohh!!..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lhimeet:

Next time, do well to quote 3bear when he starts with his endless epistles. smiley cheesy
Mmmmh cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SPDAZZY(f): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
All these unnecessary hate on Frodd is uncalled for. These housemates are lucky Jeff put up that rule in week one, if not, all the HMs would be taking their baths together, regardless of gender, just like in previous seasons.

I believe it was an honest mistake, Frodd knocked and asked who was there, why didn't Venita answer so he could retreat, dude probably felt it was a guy that's why the person didn't bother answering and went in. Immediately, he saw it was Venita, he left immediately and being apologetic for the honest mistake, didn't even shout back at her.

The HMs who would normally bash Frodd, supported him on this, so why are the nairalanders who aren't there taking up his case this way. It's even possible that other HMs have had such mistakes and the intruded didn't make much fuss about it. But they will shout cos it's Frodd.

Hate is bad to your health!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

To tell him to do what exactly? Did you see me quote XXML?

You clearly don't get what I was on about with Geez. But, that's okay.

What I'm saying in essence is that you clearly see people supporting 3bear slaughter here? But I don't see you quoting them the way you quoted Geezeem.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Where is my Tetah ? grin

Oh wait never mind. ... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:
So Ike and Diane are inside the molue preparing on their scanfrost task..Ike tells Diane he wants to be more serious with tasks..

so Elo joins them, he does all the lovey-dovey stuffs like holding her waist, from behind. pecking her she tries to Dodge, Elo replies that he has brushed ohh!..

Diane tells Ike to tell Elo to go take his bath, Ike says he can't, that he hasn't taken his bath sef..why should he tell another to do so..they all laugh

Elo leaves.. Ike tells Diane he wants to go and use the rest room,Diane doubts it and say ike are you sure you'll return? Ike assures he will

right now Ike is on bed with mercy, discussing.. Mercy's very discoloured legs are on the wall, for a while I thought it was lizard.

the camera moves to a sleeping Cyndy.. then HOH room to a sleeping Tacha and khaffy

Hilarious! grin
Thanks for the update anyway.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:

You give the word delusion a new meaning cheesy

The only place Ike is better than Mike is solving puzzles which really isn't even a big deal since he calls himself a "mathematician ".

Mike is way more handsome .

Mike is taller .

Has a better personality .

Has a sexier body .

Has a way better fashion sense .

Is way more emotionally intelligent.

Has a stronger psyche.

Has better resilience.

Has self Worth.

Smells way better according to most of the housemates that keep saying Ike is smelling even his girlfriend Mercy. grin

Mike has the better prospect.

Mike looks more like a brand .

Mike is generally more respected .

Let's talk about the game now shall we .

Mike is the better actor .

Mike is the better dancer .

Mike puts more effort in tasks .

Mike is a proven leader ...Ike is an extra .

Mike is much more entertaining .

Mike is naturally charismatic .

Ike is disposable ; Mike isn't .

Mike stands out in the crowd ...[s]Ike needs to do something extra or shocking to be noticed .[/s]

[s]Ike consistently trails behind MIke in everything and not the other way round .[/s]

You and I both know that everything I said here is the truth grin

As for the reason I can't reply the Greek alphabet thing ...let's just say I don't throw stones at just about any dog that barks ... especially the one that has a different bark every minute .

He's admitted he's craving for likes ,so give him his validation.

He knows Ike is popular here , so he knows the quickest way to get not so intelligent people to give him the likes he desperately craves .

You people will take validation wherever it comes from even if it's a person that used to mop the floor with Ike's tacky dreads ...that can never be me .
I'm very secure .

So delude yourself ...it's allowed, but we all know no one in their right minds would pick a highly unstable junkie over someone as solid , dependable and rational as Mike .

Mike is everything ike should aspire to be .

In the real world we don't solve puzzles , we make conspicuous decisions .

That's why Mike has achieved everything he's achieved and [s]Ike's only claim to fame is being the inferior participant in a hackneyed and ennui ship .[/s]

But by all means deceive yourself ...this wouldn't be the first time you've given yourself false hope and ended up taking a big L .

Some people never learn .
Some corrections done. Nice write up. You're most welcome smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
I love this cooking!
Tacha singing and dancing.. dumebi don carry belly

Khaffy is humming along.
happy cooking!!
happy eating!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
i hear sey Venita may chop strike sey she swear 4 Biggie is it true ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Hilarious! grin
Thanks for the update anyway.
you're welcome jare.

I purposely did that.. as they're always quick to paste tacha's knuckles all over here.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
bashlek:
i hear sey Venita may chop strike sey she swear 4 Biggie is it true ?
she said some disrespectful words.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Biingoo:
Fact check!

If Ike is your brother, will you support his decision to marry a girl like Mercy
If the love each other, why not.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

I think you are bribing me.. ..Bribing Ikegang to soft pedal on your girl Tacha tongue

I will try my best to be bribed grin

This is a beautiful piece about our boy

Truth, facts...

Thank you so much!

#Teamgangster

Bribe?

How?

Wetin concern UCL with Europa

These Ike fans sef, una too dey make person laff

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Biingoo:
Fact check!

If Ike is your brother, will you support his decision to marry a girl like Mercy

What is wrong with Mercy eeh?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Zoroaster:
shutup please
He knocked and asked whether anyone was there
She heard him and said nothing

When he tried entering and she saw him
He apologized immediately
She just wants highlight

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
When you say the truth and people can't handle it, they will find ways to demean you.

Someone said I admitted that I was posting for likes. How would anyone admit such a disgraceful thing?

If you are going to insult me, please come up with more sensible insults. How can you say I admitted to posting for likes when I never said such a thing.

And then there is the other guy that calls me jobless yet he is always on this thread stalking me day and night, waiting for me to past a comment so that he will pillory me with his boring epistles. Imagine the irony.

Wetin I no go see for this thread.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:
I love this cooking!

Tacha singing and dancing.. dumebi don carry belly

Khaffy is humming along.

happy cooking!!

happy eating!!
I love my babies kiss

Help send me picture

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
elegantslayer:
Pls can someone just gist me what happened between frodd and venita....And by the way,why these housemates they carry frodd mata for head like government work,they should free d guy and allow him to do his thing abeg..Venita on d other hand is still bitter that frodd chose Esther over her,she failed woefully when she failed to use frodd as her strategy,believe me when I say she feels dumped and she wasn't expecting it from a guy like frodd(maybe to her frodd is low class) let her do and come out biko..
Hmm. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to u.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oh dear!!!

Omashola joins Tacha and Khaffy in the kitchen.. they're all discussing of the scan frost presentation.

mike joins them.. and takes some of tacha's plantain.. and says he loves burnt plantains..

Tacha was like wow..she offers to fry burnt plantains for him..she's on it now.

biggie tells housemates to lock front doors and remain indoors.

he comes again to say they've thirty minutes before the task presentation.k

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
SPDAZZY:
All these unnecessary hate on Frodd is uncalled for. These housemates are lucky Jeff put up that rule in week one, if not, all the HMs would be taking their baths together, regardless of gender, just like in previous seasons.

I believe it was an honest mistake, Frodd knocked and asked who was there, why didn't Venita answer so he could retreat, dude probably felt it was a guy that's why the person didn't bother answering and went in. Immediately, he saw it was Venita, he left immediately and being apologetic for the honest mistake, didn't even shout back at her.

The HMs who would normally bash Frodd, supported him on this, so why are the nairalanders who aren't there taking up his case this way. It's even possible that other HMs have had such mistakes and the intruded didn't make much fuss about it. But they will shout cos it's Frodd.

Hate is bad to your health!

Stop twisting things. So because she did not answer gave him the right to enter? What nonsense is that. Ask yourself why did he knock? The fact that he knocked means he knew someone was in there and please don't tell me if it was a guy it would have been right for him to barge in though we might not get the drama venita displayed.

Mumu Jeff caused the nonsense with that stupid rule, if they have all been following the rule it then makes it very wrong for Frodd to have entered citing that "the person did not answer"

Most housemates hadn't really gotten the full gist and were just impressed he did not reply. Why would he when he knew he was wrong.

Didn't watch the Thelma scene but nairalanders have reported he did same thing with Thelma and no one has countered it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.