Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985611 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Biingoo:
Fact check!

If Ike is your brother, will you support his decision to marry a girl like Mercy
YES! YES!

What next?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
77up:
I like your girl too wink

Really happy for her when donidoni Gedoni was evicted grin

It help her concentrate with the game and we won't want to risk having bigbaby in there as well cheesy

Imagine Gedoni and khafila in hoh room cheesy

Donidoni? shocked shocked Wooooooooow! Local baby is shook! cheesy cheesy

Lol. I'm sad he's out sha. I've rented an apartment on his IG page, seems like an interesting human. Easily misunderstood but that's unavoidable, seeing that he's not expressive. I like him out here and I've forgiven him for that Vendoni moment. kiss kiss

A big baby when there was no sex? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:

As long as Frood isn't a part of the camera crew..then he has no right whatsoever to barge into someone bathing.. even if it were to be a dude bathing.. as long as he heard the splashes of water, that's a sign that someone is in there..
is frood the only guy with eyes in that house? similar incident happened between himself and Tacha.

You noticed me wrongly then.. for the sake of the record, I've never bodyshamed, any female housemate, if not mercy, and that should be in response of whenever her fans try to compare her bought body to tacha's . I need a reminder to where I've body shamed, Khaffy, Diane, Enkay,Cyndy, and the rest.
rather I praise their natural bodies!

I came for Esther today, because if you had watched what Esther said,then I don't think you wouldn't be typing these..her boyfriend went to peep on another lady taking her bath..rather than keeping mute she said what body is Venita trying to hide..what's she hiding sef?
Despite Venita being a mum to two kids,she's far more hotter than Esther!
And yes Esther looks like a party pot of jellof rice.

If you want to shade Tacha, pls do..and not under the guise that I body shame ladies.

good afternoon.
Preach dear

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
iamJ:
Can a day go by without people mentioning mike

For a delawood una Sabi carry him matter for head, I'm beginning to think that we have carpenters here

Mike this mike that, smh infact if you need attention mention Mike, people will read your comment

When they posted top 5 most searched housemates, we still saw mike

Didn't know that people were online searching for more information about a delawood

Just admit it mike is too big for una

On the show top 3 is Mike, mercy and tacha

The rest will only get close with pity votes

If u think that u're damaging mike with all these useless claims then u haven't been paying attention

As things stand, if there is anybody there that can run for president it's Mike, the rest are flawed, I dare you to mention someone that is better than mike personality wise

[s]Mercy: olosho that has to be naked at every given opportunity to be relevant

Tacha: dumb ode, that faked being a cheap version of cee c to trend, at the end, biggie bent her, madam queen bent the knee to beg, weak ode

Seyi: bipolar disorder, mummy's boy, his girlfriend guides his life

Fraud: any need, the biggest disgrace to man as a specie since Adam, if useless can be created into a living being, it's fraud

Sir Dee: nigga is such a puss, he will lick anything, a weak man

Ike: all he knows is money and killing people, as useless as they come, an ex convict, a known drug dealer, that was kept on FBI watchlist [/s]

Anybody I didn't mention doesn't matter

U support people that are so flawed, it should be a crime to even spare them a single neuron of emotion

And u have mind to ask what people see in mike

Wetin I no go see for nairaland
You're welcome wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
dominique:

Abegi! You're in big brother house and you're looking for privacy. The moment you sign up for the show, you have signed away your rights to privacy. What is Venita covering that hundreds of camera operators haven't seen in the control room? How was Frodd supposed to know that it was a female splashing water in the bathroom? If he had stopped to keep ogling, that would have been an issue. If not, Venita has not case here.

I notice you like to body shame a lot. For someone whose favourite has flabby arms, thick legs, knocked knees, distorted complexion decorated with stretch marks, I wouldn't do that if I were you. If Esther that looks like a round pot has a better fit for clothes than Tacha, then what kind of pot should we classify Tacha with?
But u know her, and know rule19 is under attack... cheesy

lol.... Nigeria which way to go....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
come take a Loki Loki..

come take a Loki hair.

Buhahahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

I will respond to this cos it's you

I may have used XXML 33 to pass a message I had earlier passed on weeks ago and have always passed on in this show

I am not on your screen

I am not in issue.... Housemates are

The moment you sign up for this show, your life ceases to be private

It's what they signed up for

We are here discussing THIS SHOW and by extension THESE PEOPLE

This is the only take away for viewers

I don't care how anyone sees this or whether they agree to it

I try to avoid personal attacks here... And have been successful to an extent

But I will discuss ANY and EVERYTHING regarding a housemate.... Within the confines of my conscience and how I see and evaluate things..... No apologies

I agree that XXMl33 digs at others

I also agree that I haven't interfered in that as I haven't interfered in lots of other fights that happen here on daily basis

I may have spoken up today cos he wrote about Ike.... But I also remembered I addressed him the day he wrote about his girl whom everyone know I don't care about

I speak as the spirit leads grin.... No one is going to hold me to a ransome as to my why, when, who and how

Thank you former teamie tongue

cheesy cheesy

Knowing forumites will still get dragged well well when they move mad, let's agree to disagree. tongue

Hahahahahahaha cheesy you know we're together in spirit. Ike Ike, our ice cream man. kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You can analyse the game and HMs without ridiculing them, you don't have to tear one hm apart to praise the other. Besides, XXML has gone personal with forumites on different occasions, you didn't call him out. I remember when he used to give very biased and outrightly demeaning updates on HMs, he was hailed by people until he got to their faves' turn. I know you're speaking up because it has to do with Ike and Mike, you'd have turned a blind eye if he wasn't praising your fave. Housemates are human too, don't choose to remember when it suits you. If housemates can be ridiculed for their shortcomings, forumites will also get dragged for being insensitive. No human is the same, no HMs is the same. As much as criticism is allowed, toxic ones should be frowned upon. You can't welcome toxicity with one hand and push it away with the other.

Besides, you don't tell people the kind of weapons to bring to a battle. XXML called for whatever he's getting...

Do Mike supporters also call 3bear out when he start his endless and senseless slaughtering of other HMs?

As far as I'm concerned, I'm with her 100%. Mike supporters can't take what they dish out.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
iamJ:
u're a woman, see what ure saying

So because they signed away privacy means that people should also walk around naked na

The way una dey over spin things

Fraud was wrong, once a woman is in the bathroom, respect her privacy, I don't care if you feel she has nothing to hide or not

Respect it

Esther that is talking, if someone walked in on her bathing, she will scream for hours

Like I always say, the people pulling women down are women like them, we men have our own but women are the main actors in the film

Thank u!

I can't believe people will support frodd to the extent that they can't call him out when he's wrong, this sympathy juju is strong.

Which female will not get upset over what frodd did, Thelma insulted omashola for same reason.

If I be Venita I for pour am water feign ignorance. If not for biggie's strike, na slap e go collect, perverted fool.

Nawa o for this street o.. People are too biased on here. I cringe

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:

As long as Frood isn't a part of the camera crew..then he has no right whatsoever to barge into someone bathing.. even if it were to be a dude bathing.. as long as he heard the splashes of water, that's a sign that someone is in there..
is frood the only guy with eyes in that house? similar incident happened between himself and Tacha.

You noticed me wrongly then.. for the sake of the record, I've never bodyshamed, any female housemate, if not mercy, and that should be in response of whenever her fans try to compare her bought body to tacha's . I need a reminder to where I've body shamed, Khaffy, Diane, Enkay,Cyndy, and the rest.
rather I praise their natural bodies!

I came for Esther today, because if you had watched what Esther said,then I don't think you wouldn't be typing these..her boyfriend went to peep on another lady taking her bath..rather than keeping mute she said what body is Venita trying to hide..what's she hiding sef?
Despite Venita being a mum to two kids,she's far more hotter than Esther!
And yes Esther looks like a party pot of jellof rice.

If you want to shade Tacha, pls do..and not under the guise that I body shame ladies.

good afternoon.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Munzy14:
But u know her, and know rule19 is under attack... cheesy
lol.... Nigeria which way to go....
so She'll do what?
Buhahahahaha.. ntoooooooooooooooor...
did I go personal with anybody?
The game ends October.. everybody go dey okay.
I dey here for you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Normal people - come take a lookie lookie, come take a look I hair cheesy cheesy

Skoin skoin people - come take a rookie rookie, come take a rookie hair cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

Pls stop it

Xxml33 is not on our screen

He is not a housemate

He is not under scrutiny

He need not prove anything to anyone

He is at liberty to discuss whomever he is paying subscription fee to watch..... Using his own data

He can decide not to have a job...

He can decide to even sleep here on the forum

[s]That will still not make him a contestant to be castigated

This present contestants were once viewers and they criticized others too

Pls let's focus on analysing the game and it's players....

That's how we catch our fun and get the value of our TV sub fees, data and voting expenses

No one is giving us a cut from the 60m[/s]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bunnae(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Now would have been the best time for me to meet my heartthrob. I wonder why I nor be housemate sef.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You need to stop sounding like a victim.

XX MEGA LOSER at 33 is on my screen because i can see and read his comments on my screen and words go a long way to show who we really are.

If you are in a negative place, your words are windows to that aura such as the sad fellow is in. He is in a negative place and people like that tend to act like night lights which attract moths such as you are to them.

He is under my scrutiny because negative people rub me off the wrong way because i am a positive soul.

He has been trying to prove something to himself and thus shoving it in our faces and since he is negative and a lot of others are positive he should stop trying to force his negativity down the throats of the positive ones here.

Incidentally i doubt he has the cash to pay for subscription to watch BBN because i noticed he often twists his narratives to suit his dark side which is something one only gets from watching the show via twitter.

Oh i know he does not have a job but what i want him to do is actually decide to have a job and not decide not to have one because he does not have one already. Fact!

He already sleeps on Tacha so this forum is nothing

He apparently hopes he would get a cut from the pay out from Tacha. Have you not noticed he day dreams about her? He has hopes for a cut if she wins. At least dreams he hopes may come true for him in that regard.

Finally, You are not in any position whatsoever to tell me who i do and do not talk about here. This is how i catch my own fun.

If you wish to give me tips above as you just did, you might do well to take your own advice.

Thank you.

I don't see you quoting 3bear when it starts with it negativity on this thread? Hypocrite much?

You're just another alt on the loss.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You can analyse the game and HMs without ridiculing them, you don't have to tear one hm apart to praise the other. Besides, XXML has gone personal with forumites on different occasions, you didn't call him out. I remember when he used to give very biased and outrightly demeaning updates on HMs, he was hailed by people until he got to their faves' turn. I know you're speaking up because it has to do with Ike and Mike, you'd have turned a blind eye if he wasn't praising your fave. Housemates are human too, don't choose to remember when it suits you. If housemates can be ridiculed for their shortcomings, forumites will also get dragged for being insensitive. No human is the same, no HMs is the same. As much as criticism is allowed, toxic ones should be frowned upon. You can't welcome toxicity with one hand and push it away with the other.

Besides, you don't tell people the kind of weapons to bring to a battle. XXML called for whatever he's getting...
Everyone knows Geezeem and her doctor friend are the biggest hypocrites here .
They sanction injustice as long as it suits them and find their stained and rumpled moral cloaks when it doesn't .

At least I'm honest enough to admit I've never been a good person .

The Bible said it best ....you're either hot or cold ...the lukewarm will be spitted out because he has no bearing .

Someone that only calls out injustice when it's against them is a fake person.

Two types of sin exist ...sin of omission and commission .

It's actually laughable that people still remotely take those two seriously ....I stopped doing that a long time ago when I decoded what they truly are .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:
[s]Any post I see praising Mike automatically registers as graffiti because I don’t see what that guy does in the house. I will believe the posters who praise him are paid. The man has had no highlight for the past two weeks yet every other post here is a praise-laden epistle aimed at Mike.[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lhimeet:

Do Mike supporters also call 3bear out when he start his endless and senseless slaughtering of other HMs?

As far as I'm concerned, I'm with her 100%. Mike supporters can't take what they dish out.

I'm with everyone fighting, don't just tell people what to say and what not to say. Wetin concern me with peace making? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
iamJ:
I don't need to explain myself to a pot of liquid moi moi
You do! As a Matter of fact you owe us an apology for wasting such space to write bull crap. angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

I will respond to this cos it's you

I may have used XXML 33 to pass a message I had earlier passed on weeks ago and have always passed on in this show

I am not on your screen

I am not in issue.... Housemates are

The moment you sign up for this show, your life ceases to be private

It's what they signed up for

We are here discussing THIS SHOW and by extension THESE PEOPLE

This is the only take away for viewers

I don't care how anyone sees this or whether they agree to it

I try to avoid personal attacks here... And have been successful to an extent

But I will discuss ANY and EVERYTHING regarding a housemate.... Within the confines of my conscience and how I see and evaluate things..... No apologies

I agree that XXMl33 digs at others

I also agree that I haven't interfered in that as I haven't interfered in lots of other fights that happen here on daily basis

I may have spoken up today cos he wrote about Ike.... But I also remembered I addressed him the day he wrote about his girl whom everyone know I don't care about

I speak as the spirit leads grin.... No one is going to hold me to a ransome as to my why, when, who and how

Thank you former teamie tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Na your mama born you jor. Thank God we still have sensible people left. God bless you plenty.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
bunnae:
Now would have been the best time for me to meet my heartthrob. I wonder why I nor be housemate sef.

Girllllllllll!! That's my everyday crush! Biggie, can I be a guest for tonight, tonight alone? cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You need to stop sounding like a victim.

XX MEGA LOSER at 33 is on my screen because i can see and read his comments on my screen and words go a long way to show who we really are.

If you are in a negative place, your words are windows to that aura such as the sad fellow is in. He is in a negative place and people like that tend to act like night lights which attract moths such as you are to them.

He is under my scrutiny because negative people rub me off the wrong way because i am a positive soul.

He has been trying to prove something to himself and thus shoving it in our faces and since he is negative and a lot of others are positive he should stop trying to force his negativity down the throats of the positive ones here.

Incidentally i doubt he has the cash to pay for subscription to watch BBN because i noticed he often twists his narratives to suit his dark side which is something one only gets from watching the show via twitter.

Oh i know he does not have a job but what i want him to do is actually decide to have a job and not decide not to have one because he does not have one already. Fact!

He already sleeps on Tacha so this forum is nothing

He apparently hopes he would get a cut from the pay out from Tacha. Have you not noticed he day dreams about her? He has hopes for a cut if she wins. At least dreams he hopes may come true for him in that regard.

Finally, You are not in any position whatsoever to tell me who i do and do not talk about here. This is how i catch my own fun.

If you wish to give me tips above as you just did, you might do well to take your own advice.

Thank you.
Shakespeare of our time .
So much wisdom !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:
so She'll do what?
I dey here for you.
So she will do the official work... cheesy
U deh here for urself biko, not for me.... I don't go low.. grin grin
my fun and laughter is priceless... wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
bunnae:
Oh Jidenna !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

Eat the bones like that ooooo... No flesh to add tongue cheesy
I hate Bone, My teeth too soft

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

I'm with everyone fighting, don't just tell people what to say and what not to say. Wetin concern me with peace making? grin

Next time, do well to quote 3bear when he starts with his endless epistles. smiley cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
77up:
you are kinda confused this season, maybe bangwagon gone wrong sa sad
Tacha Tacha Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:

so She'll do what?

I dey here for you.
Chai !
I thought it was in September ?
I'm tired o ...October is too far nah .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
countryhill:

Not new. Just viewing from the sidelines
Then U should no I'm TeamEverybody and TeamNobody
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dezenazil:
what's your issue with me?
No "Issue" actually, just wanna know your Gender

(1) (2) (3) ... (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89