Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4939315 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Redted:
Dominique
Mike's examplary life as a married man on #BBNaija isn't just something to talk about. It's something to be proud of and encouraged.
We can't be rebuking irresponsible married men and fail to tell the responsible ones that we are proud of them.
#Manlikemike

The true test of discipline and faithfulness is when no one is watching....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You can analyse the game and HMs without ridiculing them, you don't have to tear one hm apart to praise the other. Besides, XXML has gone personal with forumites on different occasions, you didn't call him out. I remember when he used to give very biased and outrightly demeaning updates on HMs, he was hailed by people until he got to their faves' turn . I know you're speaking up because it has to do with Ike and Mike, you'd have turned a blind eye if he wasn't praising your fave. Housemates are human too, don't choose to remember when it suits you. If housemates can be ridiculed for their shortcomings, forumites will also get dragged for being insensitive. No human is the same, no HMs is the same. As much as criticism is allowed, toxic ones should be frowned upon. You can't welcome toxicity with one hand and push it away with the other.

Besides, you don't tell people the kind of weapons to bring to a battle. XXML called for whatever he's getting...

So you still remember, lol.

I said it before it happened, remain small.

He would soon begin to tear into Ike too, it would be fun to watch!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Valto:
coming from a fellow with an unclear sexuality and an as*licker fan of a certain Jamaican failed athlete, i will pass. but u are still yarning dust tongue
una just dey cook up things

no more refugee tales

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
she carry Frodd hatred for body. grin. The boy say he no want, you come dey beef am. She also has a cold beef with Esther too because she feels Esther stole the guy from her. What a mother!!
oh Please, it's Esther that has a cold beef with her.... It's so obvious, don't know why you are choosing to ignore it... During the dano challenge, Esther was d first person Venita went to help, yet Esther still acted salty to her that day, see how happy Esther was yesterday because sir dee won, only because of Venita, she didn't want her to be in the second position.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:

Fraud is Mike's agemate and he's yet to achieve anything in his life grin

An old multi colored fool who keeps crying that his father doesn't love him , keeps following a quack lawyer that emasculates him . grin

For all his so called "talents " , Mike's shadow is still more popular and way more recognized than he'll ever be.

A pervert that accosts women in the bathroom .

An aspiring rapist that pulls off his pants to jump into the bed of a woman that has shown him nothing but disdain.

A useless good for nothing son that even his own father constantly beats up .

Everyone hates him because he carries bad luck and energy .

Ever wondered why he hasn't won anything in the house despite giving some of the best performances in every task .

Someone that pimped his living mother's health just to score a few pity votes.
I heard he's from a cursed generation . grin

A useless , hopeless , aimless , worthless , foolish flibbertigibbet.
A slubberdegullion with oneirataxia .
A castrated capon .

A dirty looking foolish he goat that can't make a conspicuous decision without peeping through the skirt of a quack low budget lawyer with halitosis.

A confused specimen of a man .

A useless disaster of a son .

A worthless excuse of a human being .

Even if fraud skins himself alive , he'll still be below Mike .

I know it hurts you all so badly that upon everything Fraud does , he'll never be able to touch Mike's grace and the natural love people have for him .

He can only steal from Mike's spotlight like his theifing team that stole the recharge cards meant for Mike . grin

Well the freebies are over , he's back to his level Cindy's ....

Try as much as you want , cry from now till eternity but Frodd will never happen .

He lacks star power ....

He's so absurdly common ...

His kind is a dime and dozen ....

Let fraud enjoy Mike's company for the remaining weeks he has with Mike because he'll never be able to stand before Mike ...not now not ever !

The nerve on you to come for IamJ's sexuality when your fave is basically being accused of the same ....

The joke writes itself .
I'm done

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
codedguy1:

1. There is privacy rights in this particular bbn. The one Jeff started and HMs have been following.

2. and 3. He should have asked again. Knowing Frodd he probably already knew who was in there and decided to use pillow voice to ask. Reason she didn't hear and didnt answer.

4. Why did he not go in to do whatever he wanted to do since there is supposed to be no privacy "rights" in bbn as you alluded to.

5. Do you blame her, Frodd walked into it and she used his head to do highlights. grin

6. His guilt didn't allow him defend himself.

7. Esther that would detonate a dynamite if anyone did that to her.

8. Frodd supporters and funny AF.
1. Those are not rights. Only Biggie gives rights and privileges
2. He doesn’t owe her that luxurious favour
3. The pained woman won’t let him have peace
4. She’s pained because he dumped her ass. Frodd acted in the perfect way he could in the circumstance by not having exchanges with a pained mother who feels the need to lash out at a man who dumped her.
5. No guilt, ultimately means nothing to defend.
6. Esther is way too rational when it comes to realizing when “real” rights have been encroached upon and when someone is just acting flimsy.
7. The truth comes in many forms. Sometimes it comes off as being “funny”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Pyncot: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
I smell inferiority complex because without makeup someone is now always on dark shades in morning, afternoon and night. I did not mention name ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You can analyse the game and HMs without ridiculing them, you don't have to tear one hm apart to praise the other. Besides, XXML has gone personal with forumites on different occasions, you didn't call him out. I remember when he used to give very biased and outrightly demeaning updates on HMs, he was hailed by people until he got to their faves' turn. I know you're speaking up because it has to do with Ike and Mike, you'd have turned a blind eye if he wasn't praising your fave. Housemates are human too, don't choose to remember when it suits you. If housemates can be ridiculed for their shortcomings, forumites will also get dragged for being insensitive. No human is the same, no HMs is the same. As much as criticism is allowed, toxic ones should be frowned upon. You can't welcome toxicity with one hand and push it away with the other.

Besides, you don't tell people the kind of weapons to bring to a battle. XXML called for whatever he's getting...

God bless you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
hazel01:
oh Please, it's Esther that has a cold beef with her.... It's so obvious, don't know why you are choosing to ignore it... During the dano challenge, Esther was d first person Venita went to help, yet Esther still acted salty to her that day, see how happy Esther was yesterday because sir dee won, only because of Venita, she didn't want her to be in the second position.
Venita is a what? A skilled actress! Next!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pyncot:
I smell inferiority complex because without makeup someone is now always on dark shades in morning, afternoon and night. I did not mention name ooo
you are not a good person

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gunshots everywhere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Pyncot: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Threebear:

Fraud is Mike's agemate and he's yet to achieve anything in his life grin

An old multi colored fool who keeps crying that his father doesn't love him , keeps following a quack lawyer that emasculates him . grin

For all his so called "talents " , Mike's shadow is still more popular and way more recognized than he'll ever be.

A pervert that accosts women in the bathroom .

An aspiring rapist that pulls off his pants to jump into the bed of a woman that has shown him nothing but disdain.

A useless good for nothing son that even his own father constantly beats up .

Everyone hates him because he carries bad luck and energy .

Ever wondered why he hasn't won anything in the house despite giving some of the best performances in every task .

Someone that pimped his living mother's health just to score a few pity votes.
I heard he's from a cursed generation . grin

A useless , hopeless , aimless , worthless , foolish flibbertigibbet.
A slubberdegullion with oneirataxia .
A castrated capon .

A dirty looking foolish he goat that can't make a conspicuous decision without peeping through the skirt of a quack low budget lawyer with halitosis.

A confused specimen of a man .

A useless disaster of a son .

A worthless excuse of a human being .

Even if fraud skins himself alive , he'll still be below Mike .

I know it hurts you all so badly that upon everything Fraud does , he'll never be able to touch Mike's grace and the natural love people have for him .

He can only steal from Mike's spotlight like his theifing team that stole the recharge cards meant for Mike . grin

Well the freebies are over , he's back to his level Cindy's ....

Try as much as you want , cry from now till eternity but Frodd will never happen .

He lacks star power ....

He's so absurdly common ...

His kind is a dime and dozen ....

Let fraud enjoy Mike's company for the remaining weeks he has with Mike because he'll never be able to stand beside Mike ...not now not ever !

The nerve on you to come for IamJ's sexuality when your fave is basically being accused of the same ....

The joke writes itself .

Hmmmm you sound like a very bitter person to be avoided. So much hatred for someone you don't even know? It's just a game oooo

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pyncot:
nobody go beat you or bite you..

oh lala.. say the name

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mercy mercy! i'd rather you win than Mr dirty boxers and madam 99 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Zoroaster:
Mercy mercy! i'd rather you win than Mr dirty boxers and madam 99 years

U don't want your Frodd to win? Have u given up on him already? grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pyncot:

Hmmmm you sound like a very bitter person to be avoided. So much hatred for someone you don't even know? It's just a game oooo
will he learn?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:
My world!!

Kayode should be up for eviction pls!

He came in really late!.. Venita seems to be telling Cyndy, what transpired between herself and Frood. only to meet the end of the discussion. she says,she just simply turned back.. Cyndy with a disappointed face said nawa ohh!

now they're discussing something else.. mtcheeeew

I like your updates cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:

giel giel..

it's about those electrical appliances in the house .

like the refrigerators and cooking gas..

they are going to talk about it..
it's effectiveness..blah blah

Yes dear grin

Thanks.
This task promises to be boring . Any prize? Cash or otherwise? I hope tacha wins it though.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whoiwannabe(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jidenna is coming to bbnaija?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Giel:

Yes dear grin

Thanks.
This task promises to be boring . Any prize? Cash or otherwise? I hope tacha wins it though.
I think,prizes.. like appliances!..

I'm not so sure..sha..

I just stepped out of the house.. see traffic jam plus rain

Buhahahahaha.. I pray and hope she wins sha. babe and Khaffy be sleeping since.. almost injury time dem go Jack paper and Biro.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Frank65:

U don't want your Frodd to win? Have u given up on him already? grin
Never!.Frodd for the money cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
scondy:

The true test of discipline and faithfulness is when no one is watching....

Damn.

This is one of the wisest sayings I have ever heard/read.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

[s]You confidently spew thrash.

Stop mentioning Mike in your hate filled speech, Mike has won cash prize.

Just incase of a next time.[/s]

Hope you're ok? I don't think so.
So wishing Mike all the best is now hate filled. You Mike fans will still be the cause of his downfall on this show. Always quick to attack even when no one is attacking him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SlimChay: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please if your DStv channel 198 is scrambling and you’ve fixed it..
Please tell me how?? Biko
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missfree: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
They have started o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Whoiwannabe:
Jidenna is coming to bbnaija?
To come and do wetin?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Task about to begin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pity votes oo grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
[s]she carry Frodd hatred for body. grin. The boy say he no want, you come dey beef am. She also has a cold beef with Esther too because she feels Esther stole the guy from her. What a mother!!
[/s]

Soft Reminder: NO BE ONLY YOU DEY WATCH THIS SHOW OH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
chai. this cindy's presentation shaa cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whoiwannabe(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Zoroaster:
To come and do wetin?
I'm not sure o, but he made a tweet about coming to bbn today

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.