Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986108 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4428) (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ike is emotionally erratic and even he has said so himself. She gave him good advice. The young man is really mentally weak as rightly observed by Venita
am not against her advice to ike,am just saying her manner of approach was too crude and brute,for God sake,you are talking to a grown adult.. Even in a civilised country,hardened criminals are not harshly interogated

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2019
nadesh:
Ike has watched big brother o. He just said he don't know anyone that has two strikes and won this show. He also said it can be one of them.

Ergo
cheesy
lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Stacyglow:

Ike is very Smart and He gives apt analysis!!
But in dz show anything can happen... the narratives can be changed at anytime and He'll eventually win..Strike or no strike cause he deserves it..

Daalu biko /thanks joor
It’s not like Ike was a Mina fan coming in with sponsors and an agenda lipsrsealed
He is here to be loved, no scam at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Lauryn41:

You my brother know what is goinon and choose to remain blind to it

There's nothing I can do to save your delusional ass

So I shall leave you to your intentional and premeditated ignorance

There are some of us who are privy to info you wish you had. Tacha is the ATM. Mercy is the distraction. Mike is the focus.

The remaining housemates are just actors in the script without their knowledge.

Right from the first day of selection of HMs the show organizers picked people for certain roles by choosing them based on their characters. the script began from that day. The reason why Biggie keeps asking about strategy is because of same script.

Even as i am speaking plainly you would never be able to get what i am saying because you are lost in your own world of delusion.

The odd person out in that house and most unique is Mike and he was chosen to be in the house for specific reasons.

It will be clearer to you in another 2 weeks. cheesy cheesy

Don't say i did not warn you grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Munzy14:

u deh snitch for ur mind, she knows fully well i vote the two.... lol

she knows an addage "instead of my goat to escape, i better cut it's tail"...

I can dig up your posts about Mercy before Ike's 15% ooo

When U were saying she is using your boywink

But lemme nor disgrace You cos U be my Geegrin

I know say U wan join winning team by all means and Ike can't give You thatgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2019
omamush:

I've been praying for her to leave she's a scheming bitch, she's always in everyone's business and trying to cause division.
you are spot on,her aim is to be on top by destroying any strong union,now i reason why frood cut her off like cancer,if you give her space,she will rubbish.. Do you ever see her talk thrash to tasha,she never gave her chance.. Her attitude stinks,this is my first time of openely wishing an hm is evicted.. Talking thrash to ike about smoking,is it your lungs,the boy is usin? Yeye lady!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2019
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha.....there is no say Frodd will better Omashola nah...
okay o. If you really mean what you’re saying, Be ready to give Omashola at least 7,000 votes when he’s up. A lot of people judge this game by a very flawed formula. We watch! cool I guess nobody knows yet BUT in the coming weeks everybody will know. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2019
DownChelsea:
okay o. If you really mean what you’re saying, Be ready to give Omashola at least 7,000 votes when he’s up. A lot of people judge this game by a very flawed formula. We watch! cool I guess nobody knows yet BUT in the coming weeks everybody will know. cool cool
Perhaps....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2019
aro1:
Now am reasoning why any sane guy will divorce venita.. Ds lady is damn uncouth and bitter,she's rudely dictating how ike should live his life,using derogratory words,ike is rily matured taking it lightly.. He ought to have shut her down,that lady is bitter,cnt wait for her to leave the show,u cant dictate for a grown man how he should use his own life

Have not started watching but I have heard IKe say her words don’t bother him
I hope so cos her way of talking to IKe makes me mad
I dunno if she wants Mercy to herself, hates Ike or wants to break their thingkie
After insulting him, she does a roundabout and starts asking if he is good
Irritating woman angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Lauryn41:

She would have been better with frodd

He needs someone to dictate his life for him

They fit

I still like Venita sha

A Venita is not good for a Frodd shaa
She craves to be the sun and won’t have time for a Frodd
She should try the others
I see her getting closer to the Cindy she disparaged the other night with her “ she’s an underdog, I see why people would vote for her”
SMH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
omamush:
The earlier mikawoods realize Mike can't win the better for them, people are dumping Mike's delawood ass
everyday on the street, he has nothing to offer viewers.

As it stands it's btwn mercy and tacha

A delawood can't win

A woman is winning the show, I'm happy mehn grin

Mikawoods would love to live in delusion let's leave them and dance biko.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Venita has to leave soon charley.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2019
makydebbie:

That fine face aint leaving anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

There are some of us who are privy to info you wish you had. Tacha is the ATM. Mercy is the distraction. Mike is the focus.

Right from the first day of selection of HMs the show organizers picked people for certain roles by choosing them based on their characters. the script began from that day. The reason why Biggie keeps asking about strategy is because of same script.

Even as i am speaking plainly you would never be able to get what i am saying because you are lost in your own world of delusion.

The odd person out in that house and most unique is Mike and he was chosen to be in the house for specific reasons.

You do know Mike is losing fans by the seconds right?
Speaking as a former fan.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Khafi says she is almost taking Big Brother as God cuz they don't see him but he ears them.

That rain wanted to fall and she first said 'Biggie pls don't let rain fall, then corrected herself to God I'm sorry please don't let rain fall' she and Tacha were laughing about it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Eeghe:

Have not started watching but I have heard IKe say her words don’t bother him
I hope so cos her way of talking to IKe makes me mad
I dunno if she wants Mercy to herself, hates Ije or wants to break their thingkie
Irritating woman angry
shes just delibrately hurting him with words, i understand her type of person,if these type of venita is a boss at work,she go frustrate her workers eeh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2019
aro1:
am not against her advice to ike,am just saying her manner of approach was too crude and brute,for God sake,you are talking to a grown adult.. Even in a civilised country,hardened criminals are not harshly interogated

She was not harsh. She spoke to Ike as someone older than him and who has been where he currently is. She was also a smoker who gave up the habit.

Ike did not take offence with her but you who were not being spoken to got offended. Why not wait to hear or see if Ike took offence before you start throwing a tantrum over a perfectly harmless good advice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2019
makydebbie:
you are right..I don't like the way she talks to Ike at all..that girl is seriously irritating me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2019
I want everyone to be up for eviction so they can do a mass eviction (4 housemates) on Sunday. Let’s see if anyone will get pity votes.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2019
MamBi:

Lol, you and dramaaah! kiss kiss
But what would we do without those “benchmark” songs eh?
One of mine was “Wherever I lay my hat” Paul Young.. wink wink

kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

of which the end point is to make money right?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2019
XXML33:
There is really something like good luck and bad luck and some people carry these energies to varying degrees.

Energies are real and the energy of another person can corrupt yours. If someone has a strong energy of bad luck and you are too close to them, their bad luck will begin to manifest in your life. The reverse is also the case.

People like Seyi, Ike, Khafi, Elozonam and Cindy naturally have good luck but if these people begin to mingle with people with strong bad luck energies, bad luck begins to manifest in their lives.

It's not hard to identify housemates with bad luck. Whenever they perform in a game that requires luck, they fail. Mike for example is swimming in a sea of bad luck. At an age where the career of young athletes begin to blossom, was the age that the British high jump association abandoned a promising young Mike for no exact reason, despite the fact that he had won gold medals in indoor championships. Mike was subsequently ignored by the british high jump team for over 10 years, so much so that he had to resort to selling Cigars to make a living. Mike has never come close to winning the Veto power game of chance or the HOH challenge and he certainly may never come close to winning any of them.

Yesterday Ike was frolicking with Mike and spending so much time with him that I began to worry for him. My worries were validated when Ike and Mike were the first to be booted out of the veto power game. Because Mike's bad luck had robbed off of Ike, that same bad luck also robbed off of Mercy who is close to Ike, and she was also booted out of the game early.

But compare Mike's case with the that of Tacha. Tacha's closest friends are inarguably the luckiest people in the house. Seyi and Khafi. Seyi has won the veto power twice and HOH twice. Khafi has won the HOH once and within the space of a week, won a car, a TV set, a free spa session etc. Yesterday the good luck of Khafi and Seyi robbed off on Tacha and she almost won the Veto power. Despite not winning, her best friend won and she'll likely be saved today.

Ike fans please pray Ike stays away from Mike. The closer he gets to Mike the more bad luck he will experience. Ike won the veto power game last week because we was spending quality time with Mercy while Mike was usually with Jackye. Now that Jackye is gone, Mike is gravitating solely towards Ike.

Pray that Ike stays away from Mike. I don't want misfortune to befall him in that house.
so na because of Mike u write dis long epistle......support ya Tacha nd stop castigating Mike
no matter hw Mike might hv failed 4 BBN,
Tacha stil remain d grand Failure

d only tin i wan see 2day is hw Seyi go use dat Veto power........i pray he is nt up 4 eviction

e go funny die...........internet go stil break 2day

Seyi.......Psycho-man

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2019
countryhill:

You do know Mike is losing fans by the seconds right?
Speaking as a former fan.

You do know that Mike is gaining fans by the second right? He is heading to 400k true fans on IG as we speak. From 20k which he began from.

You go, 300 more join. tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2019
From Jidenna's visit yesterday, it seems Mike is the only housemate he connected with on a "We can be friends" level.

The remaining housemates looked as if he could send them message to go buy him biscuit from the next street.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Starke:
This XXML33 should be banned for some time. For the first time, I actually wish I had arbitrary power to do anything I wanted. I'd ban this guy for causing widespread irritation and exhibiting psychosis and derangement.
Surely there should be some penalty when individuals deliberately attempt to annoy others over the internet. Nairaland can blaze a trail by being the first site to reach it's cold hands and snuff out stupidity anywhere it is found hiding.

So if You were given the power to do anything, thats what U'd do?

Shame Shame Shame

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

She was not harsh. She spoke to Ike as someone older than him and who has been where he currently is. She was also a smoker who gave up the habit.

Ike did not take offence with her but you who were not being spoken to got offended. Why not wait to hear or see if Ike took offence before you start throwing a tantrum over a perfectly harmless good advice.
you are not gettin me here,am saying her manner of advise or whatever you call it is uncouth.. Dont u hear her saying stupid in her words to him,and so many harsh words, at least am not the only one that complained here,people have figured out how bitter her heart is. Am not ike fan,neither am i venita hater,infact i have criticised ike so many times here.. Am a neutral viewer!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle1: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Lauryn41:

I nor understand

Am I related to Seyi??

Is BBN his father's house??

I vote and campaign for him

If he goes ,he goes

He stays ,he stays

ooh i see! Didnt know you ever supported frodd, now i know. I hope to see you back to supporting him again now that Easther is gone wink wink

ibkayee:

I recall seeing her championing Frodd in the beginning, maybe she got fed up with him during the whole Esther love debacle
Its clear to me now, thanks

Beorn1:

Frodd was her first love, Lauryn41 is not lying. Don't know why she left but I think it had to do with Frodd's pursuit of Esther.
It makes sense to me now, thanks.

Good morning all smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
ba7man:
From Jidenna's visit yesterday, it seems Mike is the only housemate he connected with on a "We can be friends" level.

The remaining housemates looked as if he could send them message to go buy him biscuit from the next street.

Real recognizes real. Jidenna rolls in certain circles and Mike is already in that circle. Jidenna showed massive respect for him specifically in that house like he had tunnel vision. The rest just did not rise to his expectation especially Trasha whom he even asked why she is putting on dark shades in the house?

Even when asked to introduce themselves she said "My name is tacha" and nothing else. I was expecting to hear CEO of everything tacha bla bla bla but she was seriously intimidated by Jidenna. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2019
XXML33:
There is really something like good luck and bad luck and some people carry these energies to varying degrees.

Energies are real and the energy of another person can corrupt yours. If someone has a strong energy of bad luck and you are too close to them, their bad luck will begin to manifest in your life. The reverse is also the case.

People like Seyi, Ike, Khafi, Elozonam and Cindy naturally have good luck but if these people begin to mingle with people with strong bad luck energies, bad luck begins to manifest in their lives.

It's not hard to identify housemates with bad luck. Whenever they perform in a game that requires luck, they fail. Mike for example is swimming in a sea of bad luck. At an age where the career of young athletes begin to blossom, was the age that the British high jump association abandoned a promising young Mike for no exact reason, despite the fact that he had won gold medals in indoor championships. Mike was subsequently ignored by the british high jump team for over 10 years, so much so that he had to resort to selling Cigars to make a living. Mike has never come close to winning the Veto power game of chance or the HOH challenge and he certainly may never come close to winning any of them.

Yesterday Ike was frolicking with Mike and spending so much time with him that I began to worry for him. My worries were validated when Ike and Mike were the first to be booted out of the veto power game. Because Mike's bad luck had robbed off of Ike, that same bad luck also robbed off of Mercy who is close to Ike, and she was also booted out of the game early.

But compare Mike's case with the that of Tacha. Tacha's closest friends are inarguably the luckiest people in the house. Seyi and Khafi. Seyi has won the veto power twice and HOH twice. Khafi has won the HOH once and within the space of a week, won a car, a TV set, a free spa session etc. Yesterday the good luck of Khafi and Seyi robbed off on Tacha and she almost won the Veto power. Despite not winning, her best friend won and she'll likely be saved today.

Ike fans please pray Ike stays away from Mike. The closer he gets to Mike the more bad luck he will experience. Ike won the veto power game last week because we was spending quality time with Mercy while Mike was usually with Jackye. Now that Jackye is gone, Mike is gravitating solely towards Ike.

Pray that Ike stays away from Mike. I don't want misfortune to befall him in that house.
grin grin shots....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2019
Lauryn41:

She would have been better with frodd
He needs someone to dictate his life for him
They fit
I still like Venita sha
God forbid

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Northkendal:
you are right..I don't like the way she talks to Ike at all..that girl is seriously irritating me.
people treats you the way you treat yourself. even mercy doesnt treat him like a man he claims to be.

be more tolerant about venny she will be on your screen a little longer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2019
iamJ:
Someone that supports someone that has never won anything

Talking about someone that doesn't even exert himself but has won things

Tacha fans are too shameless abeg

Last time Mike went up against tacha we remember the scores
If someone that feeds the family is called Breadwinner, the person being fed is what?

BreadEater?

Yeah Yeah, thats what Mike is

***Laughs in Jamaican

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4428) (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.