Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985901 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2019
iamJ:
Someone that supports someone that has never won anything

Talking about someone that doesn't even exert himself but has won things

Tacha fans are too shameless abeg

Last time Mike went up against tacha we remember the scores
gentleman, take it easy... I hope u know mike armed the streets with weapons last nyt... Go and rewind and listen to his conversation with Ike and diane... cheesy

He validated some shots being fired here.... I saw the reason he admirers Ike last night. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle1: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Starke:
This XXML33 should be banned for some time. For the first time, I actually wish I had arbitrary power to do anything I wanted. I'd ban this guy for causing widespread irritation and exhibiting psychosis and derangement.
Surely there should be some penalty when individuals deliberately attempt to annoy others over the internet. Nairaland can blaze a trail by being the first site to reach it's cold hands and snuff out stupidity anywhere it is found hiding.
I agree

Threebear too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2019
aro1:
you are not gettin me here,am saying her manner of advise or whatever you call it is uncouth.. Dont u hear her saying stupid in her words to him,and so many harsh words, at least am not the only one that complained here,people have figured out how bitter her heart is. Am not ike fan,neither am i venita hater,infact i have criticised ike so many times here.. Am a neutral viewer!

You say words like stupid are harsh words because you have a Nigerian mentality. Venita and Ike understand those words better than you do. In US or Uk people don't get mad because you say they are acting stupid. Thats not an insult but a description.

Break out of your Naija mentality. Not all words like foolish, stupid, mad, crazy are insults. They can be used descriptively and thats how she used them and ike smiled all through their convo. Nothing as serious as you are insinuating

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You say words like stupid are harsh words because you have a Nigerian mentality. Venita and Ike understand those words better than you do. In US or Uk people don't get mad because you say they are acting stupid. Thats not an insult but a description.

Break out of your Naija mentality. Not all words like foolish, stupid, mad, crazy are insults. They can be used descriptively and thats how she used them and ike smiled all through their convo. Nothing as serious as you are insinuating

And embrace a more European or North American one?
Lol cheesy
This place

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Lauryn41:

Where did you see that??

Mercy,Tacha are the best bets to that winning that cash

Even the blind can see that

I'm not delusional like mikawood supporters

pls Let support Seyi to win d price
Seyi is destine to win dis, d guy has tried nd hustle enough 2 save money 4 his fans
d guy is intelligent dat is y he has won 2HOH nd 2VETO.........let stop supporting d Mediocrist.....Let put Nigeria forward by always supportin d intelligent ones in our endeavour

Pls nd Pls Support Seyi
TeamSeyi
SucrePapito
Dr.Seyi(Phd)

pls no Vex if Seyi has ever f*ckd up.....he is human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

when you are in rome u behave like the romans.. Is she in BBUK or BBAMERICA now? Abi na americans dey vote for her, sir/ma! You have no point please

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Eeghe:

And embrace a more European or Notth American one?
Lol cheesy
This place

What i meant was that Ike has an american mindset while Venita has been exposed to a british Mindset so when they speak they can used words like fvck, shit, stupid, mad etc and still laugh about it because they are not even beefing to begin with. No underlying bad blood prior to the convo. Just two people talking thats it.

In Naija we just hear words and pick offence while ignoring the context in which those words were spoken or even the mindset of the people involved.

When Mike and ike discuss you will see Ike in his element because he begins to flow effortlessly because both share same mindset and totally get each other. So if Mike says "Ike you are stupid" based on what Ike said, they would both laugh over it because its friendly fire.

That's what i am sying

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2019
aro1:
when you are in rome u behave like the romans.. Is she in BBUK or BBAMERICA now? Abi na americans dey vote for her, sir/ma! You have no point please

At that moment they were both in their own space and that space was not Nigerian at that point. Simply because you are watching them does not mean they should aim to please you while ignoring being themselves. Would you not call them fake if they did?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2019
ba7man:
From Jidenna's visit yesterday, it seems Mike is the only housemate he connected with on a "We can be friends" level.

The remaining housemates looked as if he could send them message to go buy him biscuit from the next street.
You did not watch it well

Abi, is it because Mike dashed him cigar?

Before he left, he and Ike were talking about tattoos, when he mentioned his is a combo of polynesian markings and nsibidi. Ike asked about tats and Jidenna recognized he had some on him as well, and they had a brief conversation on it. That was the only time Ike even engaged him.

When Frodd mentioned he is a fashion designer, he asked about his clothes, and Frodd admitted he designed it himself. Jidenna is a fashion icon and will be very willing to sit down with a fashion designer and discuss with him on possible outfits. Furthermore, Jidenna mentioned he spent part of his childhood in Enugu, where Frodd is from. They could both connect on their mutual love for 042 and their memories of a historical city of that nature.

You must have also forgotten that he engaged Khafi on her London origins and seemed quite interested in learning of the area she was from. They had the most interaction in that house.

Maybe because Mike and Jidenna have beards, you think he can't connect with others.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chelseafan1: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Someone kind enough should mention me when the HOH game is about to start. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What i meant was that Ike has an american mindset while Venita has been exposed to a british Mindset so when they speak they can used words like fvck, shit, stupid, mad etc and still about it because they are not even beefing to begin with. No underlying bad blood prior to the convo. Just two people talking thats it.

In Naija we just hear words and pick offence while ignoring the context in which those words were spoken or even the mindset of the people involved.

When Mike and ike discuss you will see Ike in his element because he begins to flow effortlessly because both share same mindset and totally get each other. So if Mike says "Ike you are stupid" based on what Ike said, they would both laugh over it because its friendly fire.

That's what i am sying

This is the pure undiluted truth

Nigerians pick offence

US\UK peeps are more open
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:

Before he left, he and Ike were talking about tattoos, when he mentioned his is a combo of polynesian markings and nsibidi. Ike asked about tats and Jidenna recognized he had some on him as well, and they had a brief conversation on it. That was the only time Ike even engaged him.

When Frodd mentioned he is a fashion designer, he asked about his clothes, and Frodd admitted he designed it himself. Jidenna is a fashion icon and will be very willing to sit down with a fashion designer and discuss with him on possible outfits. Furthermore, Jidenna mentioned he spent part of his childhood in Enugu, where Frodd is from. They could both connect on their mutual love for 042 and their memories of a historical city of that nature.

You must have also forgotten that he engaged Khafi on her London origins and seemed quite interested in learning of the area she was from. They had the most interaction in that house.

Maybe because Mike and Jidenna have beards, you think he can't connect with others.

Lol

Don't mind mikawood fans

They have spinned narratives

They think they're the only ones watching

Very soon they'll start calling jidenna a nobody

If he doesn't say anything about their furniture

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:

Let me help you sarafina. The link between Mike and Jidenna is deeper than you know. There is someone who is very close to Mike who also knows Jidenna and Jidenna knew Mike before the house.

Why do you think of all celebs for Mike to dress up and act like he chose Jidenna the other day?

If you are as smart as you seem to hype yourself to be then you should be able to connect the dots.

Enough said wink cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2019
oshe11:

I can dig up your posts about Mercy before Ike's 15% ooo

When U were saying she is using your boywink

But lemme nor disgrace You cos U be my Geegrin

I know say U wan join winning team by all means and Ike can't give You thatgrin
dig dig bro... My posts are validated.... Mercy bro is a co alma mater and we pledge allegiance to that.. As far as he has come up to canvass for the sister... We will go all out at the finals... Lol diwirit. ....This info is top.

Ike is my most endeared character.. i will also go all out... Who the cap fit let him/her wear it.... lol... tongue... My money, my funds, my happiness..... hahahahahaha

U guys are becoming jittery since i declared my support... Am not a coward with am for nobody and everyone.... I stan openly.... lol....

Eeghe stan Ike fine, she also vote others fine.

I do same... My attacking her was overflogging Ike's psychologist call... And her reaction towards any attack on frodd... But calls out mercy at any given opportunity... We have ironed that...

I don't understand ur pain.... U are the real bandwagon oooogrin
From Miracle, to i am. For nobody, boom u are team tacha... even when u are using law7 of 48laws of power on them....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:

I look beyond their conversation and more at their body language.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Lauryn41:

This is the pure undiluted truth

Nigerians pick offence

US\UK peeps are more open

Exactly. We are too testy as Nigerians
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What i meant was that Ike has an american mindset while Venita has been exposed to a british Mindset so when they speak they can used words like fvck, shit, stupid, mad etc and still laugh about it because they are...

That's what i am saying

Didn’t want it too long
I get your point, thanks for explaining
You meant we should have more cultural relativity
I agree. I try to. But I maintain we must be ourselves
To the gist? Venita is uncouth and disrespectful generally. But she is especially so towards Ike
She has never spoken like that to Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Diane to their hearing
Not even to Esther, Omashola and Khafy....even Frodd (she reserves these rants for behind their backs)
Just makes the whole thing dodgy

I admit I didn’t watch, just “talking” from a general view
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2019
ba7man:
I look beyond their conversation and more at their body language.

You look very far because based on conversations, he and Mike did not really connect, so, you have to focus on extraordinary things to assist your belief that Mike is perfect and everyone should love him.

Conversation is a pointer as to how much people connect. People who share similar interests will naturally bond faster than others. This body language talk is so far off the mark, it's amusing cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You do know that Mike is gaining fans by the second right? He is heading to 400k true fans on IG as we speak. From 20k which he began from.

You go, 300 more join. tongue

But how couldn't that be translated to votes. This is to show followers are not necessarily fans but people merely curious. I still follow him, but I can't be bothered to vote him anymore.

For someone who got as much as 33% (ahead of Tacha) to go down to 20% translate to losing fans.

Mercy who was 5% above Mike on their last nomination still hasn't hit the 200k mark on Instagram. What does that tell you?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=safarigirl post=81840611]You did not watch it well

Maybe because Mike and Jidenna have beards, you think he can't connect with f

Frodd is from Anambra I think.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Munzy14:

dig dig bro... My posts are validated.... Mercy bro is a co alma mater and we pledge allegiance to that.. As far as he has come up to canvass for the sister... We will go all out at the finals... Lol diwirit. ....This info is top.

Ike is my most endeared character.. i will also go all out... Who the cap fit let him/her wear it.... lol... tongue... My money, my funds, my happiness..... hahahahahaha

U guys are becoming jittery since i declared my support... Am not a coward with am for nobody and everyone.... I stan openly.... lol....

Eeghe stan Ike fine, she also vote others fine.

I do same... My attacking her was overflogging Ike's psychologist call... And her reaction towards any attack on frodd... But calls out mercy at any given opportunity... We have ironed that...

I don't understand ur pain.... U are the real bandwagon oooogrin
From Miracle, to i am. For nobody, boom u are team tacha... even when u are using law7 of 48laws of power on them....
Hahahahahahaahhaahha

Just small shake when I shake You nai You begin Preachgrin

At least we know now that You'd abandon Ike at the Finalecheesy

I'm still TeamEverybodyAndNobody Diwiritgrin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2019
aro1:

Well said
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:

You look very far because based on conversations, he and Mike did not even connect, so, you have to focus on extraordinary things to assist your belief that Mike is perfect and everyone should love him

Conversation is a pointer as to how much people connect. People who share similar interests will naturally bond faster than others. This body language talk is so far off the mark, it's amusing cheesy
You know little about guys and how we interact.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:

Good girl
I am gonna buy you an animal, for your safari
Choose any
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2019
ba7man:

Igba!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2019
ba7man:

You that knows everything and knows nothing

So, guys are now animals or aliens that don't adhere to basic human rituals of connecting based on common interests?

Be there with your flawed knowledge, it helps nobody.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Lauryn41:

[s]I don't understand why you reply mikawood supporters

People that have sworn to remain delusional and lie peddlers

You have spoken the truth

Leave them to bathe in their denial

Denial will and can never change the truth

Ike needs to stay away from the bad luck and failure monger[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2019
countryhill:

But how couldn't that be translated to votes. This is to show followers are not necessarily fans but people merely curious. I still follow him, but I can't be bothered to vote him anymore.

For someone who got as much as 33% (ahead of Tacha) to go down to 20% translate to losing fans.

Mercy who was 5% above Mike on their last nomination still hasn't hit the 200k mark on Instagram. What does that tell you?

Mercy is currently Shadow banned by IG so learn about that first of all.

Second of all his percentages and strength did not drop because you gauge based on averages.

We shared votes to others the day he got 20% and we have learned from that and would never have a repeat whenever he is up again.

Also, the fact that you claim you used to be his fan does not make you the SI unit for fan membership. What allegedly ticked you off, turned so many others on.

For example just yesterday when he spoke with Ike and Diane and they asked him to talk about relationships and how he knew his wife was the one.... That simple 4 minutes of his words and how real and passionate they were gained him 4k more people and like a chain reaction those 4k people would speak well about him and get him more support.

He is currently on 317,732 followers on IG and on or before the end of this week he will be on 400k

He keeps getting stronger. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Giddyperson:
Mercy with the fake nyash
Stale
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019
ba7man:

Well said. Sarafina thinks she knows how we roll grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:

Frodd is from Anambra not enugu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.