Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986152 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2019
oshe11:

"ALL OUT"

"They get Equal"

Ubiquitous-much eh!

Stay one play and stop confusing YOU

U wouldnt wanna do this with me, You be my guy make we rest

****Just Class me or I class your next replygrinwink

Dig dig broo... it's a jungle we know wia to settle... For this street dig... I only withdraw when it involves gutters... lol

E never reach time to class... tongue.... if u like u can...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Rossycee:

Frodd is from Anambra not enugu.

He has lived in Enugu.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:
You did not watch it well

Abi, is it because Mike dashed him cigar?

Before he left, he and Ike were talking about tattoos, when he mentioned his is a combo of polynesian markings and nsibidi. Ike asked about tats and Jidenna recognized he had some on him as well, and they had a brief conversation on it. That was the only time Ike even engaged him.

When Frodd mentioned he is a fashion designer, he asked about his clothes, and Frodd admitted he designed it himself. Jidenna is a fashion icon and will be very willing to sit down with a fashion designer and discuss with him on possible outfits. Furthermore, Jidenna mentioned he spent part of his childhood in Enugu, where Frodd is from. They could both connect on their mutual love for 042 and their memories of a historical city of that nature.

You must have also forgotten that he engaged Khafi on her London origins and seemed quite interested in learning of the area she was from. They had the most interaction in that house.

Maybe because Mike and Jidenna have beards, you think he can't connect with others.

Frodd’s from awka etitii, anambra state

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Munzy14:

Dig dig broo... it's a jungle we know wia to settle... For this street dig... I only withdraw when it involves gutters... lol

E never reach time to class... tongue.... if u like u can...

Ma Niggah

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Fortunate24:
Stale
He is joking please. He is a Merike fan.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Simply Put

Mike issa Yahoo Boy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:
Please, when is the HoH challenge?
Sometime in the afternoon, around 2-3pm
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Omashola and Khaffy in the garden. Talking about their ex'es. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Munzy14:

As soon as she turned it to a Frodd gossip fest, Biggie called out Mercy for not wearing her mic
Her way
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2019
countryhill:

You do know Mike is losing fans by the seconds right?
Speaking as a former fan.
dude this your campaign of calumny is not working, you were never a fan, if they ask for prove of voting now, you go dey foam for mout,h,
Now Dat the finals r coming, una won do DIVIDE ND CONQUER
Well guess what, your plans has been busted
If for anything it will only make us stronger

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2019
nadesh:

He is joking please. He is a Merike fan.
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fortunate24: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2019
creolehunt:

Domi.nique mynd.44 rule 2
Cry cry baby. Birds of a feather tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Helloflife: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2019
I call on the Mods and Supermods to come and save whatever is left of the integrity of this thread.
Too many personal insults and banters
The purpose of this thread has been jettisoned.
Some of these posters need ban for a while to cool off and probably rethink their lives.
I think a month ban will be enough for them.
Cc; Seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique

Please restore sanity on this thread.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Sugahylz:

Frodd’s from awka etitii, anambra state

Maybe when Jidenna was born, Enugu was still the capital of Anambra, hence his understandable relating with Frodd?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Helloflife:
I call on the Mods and Supermods to come and save whatever is left of the integrity of this thread.
Too many personal insults and banters
The purpose of this thread has been jettisoned.
Some of these posters need ban for a while to cool off and probably rethink their lives.
I think a month ban will be enough for them.
Cc; Seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique

Please restore sanity on this thread.
[/b]

Suggest those posters please.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2019
Fortunate24:
You're a hypocrite bi.tch

And you're an aspiring murderer

Better get yourself checked

Before somebody checks you in prison

Good bye

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle1: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2019
DOptical:

Tacha has had many confrontations with Frodd since that issue. All I'm saying is both of them are hated cos of their confrontational personalities. it's not Tacha who made it so cos she's also hated in the house but that doesn't mean she doesn't have her own clique. Frodd has his too but they have chosen to betray him courtesy of Mercy.

By the way, Mercy already nominated Frodd for eviction after he put her up so I don't know why she should still be angry. Besides, they were new into the house at the time he put her up.
There is a point i want to make clear and i kinda wonder why people seem to miss it or maybe its deliberate

In the second eviction week that frodd replaced himself with mercy using his veto power, Mercy had actually nominated frodd in her DS. So it was more like a coincidental pay back for frodd to save himself and replace with mercy because frodd was one of two HMs that mercy had earlier nominated prior to frodds sabe and replace.

I wonder why people conviniently skip that part of she nominating frodd but keep hammering his putting her up as the reason she dislikes him

Point is, she has nominated him before and after he put her up

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mercy is currently Shadow banned by IG so learn about that first of all.

Second of all his percentages and strength did not drop because you gauge based on averages.

We shared votes to others the day he got 20% and we have learned from that and would never have a repeat whenever he is up again.

Also, the fact that you claim you used to be his fan does not make you the SI unit for fan membership. What allegedly ticked you off, turned so many others on.

For example just yesterday when he spoke with Ike and Diane and they asked him to talk about relationships and how he knew his wife was the one.... That simple 4 minutes of his words and how real and passionate they were gained him 4k more people and like a chain reaction those 4k people would speak well about him and get him more support.

He is currently on 317,732 followers on IG and on or before the end of this week he will be on 400k

He keeps getting stronger. cheesy

On the week Mike was up, the other nominated housemates Were Mercy, Frodd, Seyi, Diane, Gedoni and Jackye. Who then did Mike fans split votes with? In fact Mercy fans are the ones that split votes to save Diane . Imagine Diane wasn't in the picture. Mercy might have gotten over 30%
That results that week prove that Mike is losing more fans than he's gaining. But anyway the game is still on. All we have to do is watch.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2019
Beorn1:

Sometime in the afternoon, around 2-3pm
okay, thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2019
creolehunt:

He has lived in Enugu.
Doesn't mean he hails from enugu.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Khafy and Omashola giving better gist than IKe and his babe
Khafy said that she once toyed with the idea of having many biracial kids (all races) cheesy
Talking about how many people are married to people they don’t like
How one should not wait too long during dating...marriage asap ideal for her
How long they have stayed without sex, she is commending Omashola for his long wait
Talking about how her grandma will be watching
Guys go straight to sex (Omashola) and girls should wait as long as they can (if they want marriage as I am understanding)
Etc

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2019
countryhill:

On the week Mike was up they other nominated housemates Were Mercy, Frodd, Seyi, Diane, Gedoni and Jackye. Who then did Mike fans split votes with?
That results that week prove that Mike is losing more fans than he's gaining. But anyway the game is still on. All we have to do is watch.

Your ignorance is bliss for real grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2019
Rossycee:

Doesn't mean he hails from enugu.

That’s just the connection Jidenna drew upon
That he has lived in Enugu
Which used to be the capital of Anambra
Period

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2019
My LAMBO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Fortunate24:
Okay
Love for lovers. Ignore for haters. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Seyi with his Veto. He's the ultimate veto holder. No one dares go close to him for ass licking.
Sugar papito grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Khafy wondering why guys make everything about sex
Omashola talking about his relationships
He said he is basically loyal in relationships etc
Well it’s a free flowing general life flow
Nice garden convo

They analysed Elo and Diane and Ebuka and the supposed dry humping cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2019
creolehunt:

How you transited from an Esther mega supporter to an angry Mercy hater still baffles me.

Unfortunately, Mercy didn't send Esther home. She just wasn't able to sell herself to the viewers and there was scarcely anything to be liked about her.

The hateful dumb silicone was the leader of all hateful campaign on Esther so early in the house. She was the one who was always gossipping about Esther after Esther got involved with Nelson. Even after Diane forgot about Nelson, she didn't. She didn't stop at this but continued with the same hate campaign when Esther got with Frodd.

I don't have problem with her stupid hateful campaign but why pretend to Esther's face and act like a friend?

That's not to forget the fact that she's gossipped and decampaigned lot of house mates too. She's always fond of instigating shit in the house. The real manipulative fake hateful 2 face silicone.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Puzzidick419: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Who be this camera man
Khafi and omashola dey gist
U come dey show seyi wey dey sleep
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
A strong woman stands behind an even stronger man. Man like Mike

We become strong by learning from those in front of us.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
shizzle1:
There is a point i want to make clear and i kinda wonder why people seem to miss it or maybe its deliberate

In the second eviction week that frodd replaced himself with mercy using his veto power, Mercy had actually nominated frodd in her DS. So it was more like a coincidental pay back for frodd to save himself and replace with mercy because frodd was one of two HMs that mercy had earlier nominated prior to frodds sabe and replace.

I wonder why people conviniently skip that part of she nominating frodd but keep hammering his putting her up as the reason she dislikes him

Point is, she has nominated him before and after he put her up

You are looking at it from viewer's perception instead of the HMs' conception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)