Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4944634 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sms VOTE Frodd to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Has and not Have

And there is no such expression like "Drawing back" It should be either slowing down or pulling back.

Focus on fixing your educational lapses before talking about someone like Mike who you are glued to your TV watching.
K

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

Last I ever saw it was two days ago and it was rubbish.

Which is how your brain actually works. On rubbish mode

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why are they having diary session this afternoon.

Biggie can just call up diary session at any time

Cindy in now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Stacyglow:

This ur hatred for Ike will soon choke you and Push you to d unthinkable.
this exactly how Xenophobia and racism started... Easy oo na Just Show oo

Anyway this is Ike's art work against Xenophobia!! Hatred is a huge burden Love Wins at d end of it all.. Ike is so smart and talented.. I Stan!!
This has to be the ugliest art work I've ever seen .
It looks like something a primary school kid made . grin

I'm shaming on his behalf .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:
Someone else have seen what i have been shouting? Thank you oooo. It's drawing some housemates back. angry
Exactly my point.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shallypop(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:
Seyi is deluded if he thinks Khafi will side him over Tacha this week especially.
He put Khafi up for possible eviction and still expect her to stand for him, yinmu.
Exactly what I thought. Imagine people saying Khafi couldn't talk. Someone dat is low key happy dat d Seycha ships is about to sink. I would av done more if I was Khafi.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Gait and not Gate.

At least you got the point.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

At least you got the point.

No need thanking me for correcting you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by empress101(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
cry Vote Frodd oooo....Today is the last day.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

No need thanking me for correcting you

See this one. Thinks I was thanking him/her.
I'm only glad my message was past even with wrong spelling.

Now you can go back to being threebear. You've been casted and quickly decided to change moniker.

Mike ass kisser!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Vote for Frodd oooo.

We love you, Frodd!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Munzy14:

Go to twitter, tag ebuka and the bbnaija official page... and retweet it... They pick info like that..

Though i feel it will happen Sunday night, regarding outcome of eviction.. legends are surely losing one come Sunday..

Since I am not on twitter nko? That means I just talk throw away. Sincerely sha some of the housemates are becoming lazy and boring. Some hiding under the shadow of others.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jjuuddee(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is supposed to be a campaign not a hate forum.it shows how Nigerians think,its very similar to Nigerian politics where they can't campaign without defaming or castigating the opposition.

As a good salesman you shouldn't care about the opposition instead you sell ur idea or product in this case your favourite housemate without considering the oppposition

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Tacha didn't say it in any way to cast Ike. None of Frodd, Omatshola or Khafi knew Ike took Omatshola's coins. The way the guy reported it, it made it look like Tacha snitched on Ike. Tacha was just trying to tell Frodd that she not giving him coins wasn't personal as she gave no one coins and when Frodd brought the fact that Ike got coins from her, she said no, that Ike was just saying it in order to GET OTHERS GIVE HIM COINS as well since Tacha had already given him. None of the HMs there suspected Ike and Tacha didn't hint them about it. It's easy for you to think she snitched because you already know the truth. If you were a HM and in that room, you'd never have suspected.

Ok cool

Thank you.

I didn't watch.

Supposing any of those present decided to follow it up and ask Ike where he got his coins then?

I suppose he could risk mentioning any of the evicted housemates or admit he collected it and face the music

Well.... All join for drama grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Agbgift:

Since I am not on twitter nko? That means I just talk throw away. Sincerely sha some of the housemates are becoming lazy and boring. Some hiding under the shadow of others.
Exactly what happens here....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
So Seyi blamed Khafi for not speaking up during his fight with Tasha. Will she be there when you reconcile with Tasha

Your diary session is over biko embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Climb out of my head
lipsrsealed

grin tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
onyeomanono24:
So Seyi blamed Khafi for not speaking up during his fight with Tasha. Will she be there when you reconcile with Tasha

Your diary session is over biko embarassed
He said Khafi lied in his face......
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

See this one. Thinks I was thanking him/her.
I'm only glad my message was past even with wrong spelling.

Now you can go back to being threebear. You've been casted and quickly decided to change moniker.

Mike ass kisser!

Thank you for thanking me but it was really not needed

Dummy who thinks i am threebear

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hardae(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jjuuddee:
This is supposed to be a campaign not a hate forum.it shows how Nigerians think,its very similar to Nigerian politics where they can't campaign without defaming or castigating the opposition.

As a good salesman you shouldn't care about the opposition instead you sell ur idea or product in this case your favourite housemate without considering the oppposition
The things i read here are shocking

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
seyi has always been a delawood.

The Thelma Seyi... Ice cream Seyi? Naaaa.... Not always

He has been vocal when he needed to be

Was he not the one that was peeping at his team members after he went cold on them... What was more hilarious than that? grin

He has given us a few highlights biko

The first and only housemate to decline the use of veto that generated an uproar

No.... Not always.... For a good part yes. But not in whole

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Break it down for me biggie cheesy cheesy

So Mercy no sabi English?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biggie has hyped Mercy's food now she's all smiles, says the taste of her grp's meal was second to none... lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clementbiola(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
meobizy:

With all their talk about how to stay longer in the game Big Brother should punish the four of them with a Bet9ja game-of-chance this or next Sunday. The loser will go home. It will cut a lot of viewers’ bet slips and make the competition more interesting. At this rate that’s the only way the organizers can get rid of Tacha.

Send this to betnaija . they will like it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

The Thelma Seyi... Ice cream Seyi? Naaaa.... Not always

He has been vocal when he needed to be

Was he not the one that was peeping at his team members after he went cold on them... What was more hilarious than that? grin

He has given us a few highlights biko

The first and only housemate to decline the use of veto that generated an uproar

No.... Not always.... For a good part yes. But not in whole
lol. The bold part, the most cowardly display ever!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Thank you for thanking me but it was really not needed

Dummy who thinks i am threebear

Delusion grandeur.
Kindly point out where I thanked you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mercy giving biggie her piece of mind about yesterday task, this girl is really crazy o, biggie explaining the criteria properly now... cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
seyi has always been a delawood.
Seyi a delawood? Seyi Tor Tiv, 2 times HOH, 2 times Veto, Seycha, Seyi vs Thelma, vs Mercy, vs Frodd, vs Ike, Seyi Dano winner, Seyi team leader, Seyi the entertainer, Seyi the cook, Seyi the alcohol lover, Seyi everything in the house.

May you have sense my brother, say Amen!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mercy you didn't get the instruction. The number of foods cooked is not the Criteria. Tacha and co cooked the exact recipe they were instructed to cook and that's enough.

Cooking more than the stipulated number of foods won't give you extra points. In the recipe given to Team Arla Butter, they were instructed to cook a food low on fat for someone on DIET. Tacha explained it to Khafi while Khafi was doing the hosting. Their meal tasted perfect for a meal low on fat. That it wasn't as delicious as your group's, doesnt make it bad. The food was targeted at a particular demographic of people on DIET and the chef recognized it.

You will win again. You're competitive. Let it go.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

Delusion grandeur.
Kindly point out where I thanked you.

As always a Trasha fan who cannot comprehend whatever they read and would sit like a dummy while watching sarcasm fly over his head while thinking its fireworks

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Mercy giving biggie her piece of mind about yesterday task, this girl is really crazy o, biggie explaining the criteria properly now... cheesy grin cheesy
I like how biggie explained it to Mercy so she can channel her anger to the right person. It was a cooking show; their presenter bleeped them over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)