Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4983354 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
hazzard:
Those of you laughing about Tacha's packing her Wig back...
please let's perform this little experiment..
pronounce the word WEEK 5 times after that
pronunce the word WIG 5 times
then please come here and honestly tell us your observations

Tacha didn't hear Biggie clearly, she's only human. But the defense you put up holds no water. I pronounced both words ten times each and fast for that matter, and they sounded differently. Weak defense. Just admit it was honest mistake which any human could make. No be everything you go defend. Laugh over some jabs.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

Unadulterated update. Well done!
It was obvious Tacha heard wig the 1st time.
Yes. She didn't hear Biggie well the first time. It's just a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Venita should get rid of this wig, its now looking bad on her face.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:

Week and Wig do not sound alike.
You can pronounce wig five times correctly same with week and you will never mix them up.
Tacha didn't get the question and did the one she thought she heard, it not a big deal, you mustn't defend everything.
with the hate you've got on her i don't expect you to sit down and try the experiment and come out honest...you're probably thinking like an animal formed from your moniker.
i advice you reduce the hate and let love lead. smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Venita(f): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:

She looks good, its just hard for you to admit. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
hazzard:

with the hate you've got on her i don't expect you to sit down and try the experiment and come out honest...you're probably thinking like an animal formed from your moniker.
i advice you reduce the hate and let love lead. smiley

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Have you thought about why she looked a little confused before “unpacking” the said wig?
What is wrong with misunderstanding a request delivered in the Inglis? shocked

The difference between "misunderstanding" in your head and asking to be clarified, and acting out your misunderstanding is education and exposure.

Her exposure to english expressions is not yet at that level yet so she clearly made a mistake by thinking biggie meant unpack your week despite knowing her week was not packed herself.

How can you unpack what was not packed in the first place? Then her reaction to unpacking was to throw back the hair? How does unpacking and throwing back mean the same thing?

Stop defending stupidity please.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Frank65:
Tacha thought that Biggie asked her to unpack her 'wig' and that was why she was adjusting her hair.

Gbam!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kayode show us Mikes drawing na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Threebear:

The owner of Twitter has never come out to say that three letters don't trend .

No one employed by Twitter has come out to say that three letters don't trend .

And I'm supposed to believe the words of some random NIGERIANS that haven't invented a cooking stove.

LMFAO . grin

I laugh in fifteen percent .

What's your point really?

That Ike is a delawood? Or hasn't done anything worth trending for in 9 weeks?

Oya answer and disgrace yourself grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The difference between "misunderstanding" in your head and asking to be clarified, and acting out your misunderstanding is education and exposure.

Her exposure to english expressions is not yet at that level yet so she clearly made a mistake by thinking biggie meant unpack your week despite knowing her week was not packed herself.

How can you unpack what was not packed in the first place? Then her reaction to unpacking was to throw back the hair? How does unpacking and throwing back mean the same thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I will respond to your last line (I am sorry I didn’t read the main -too lazy)
There is a difference between undertanding “stupidity” and defending stupidity
If you want to keep at this inconsequential DR stuff, I give up already
Cheers

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Venita:

She looks good, its just hard for you to admit. tongue
Of course, Venita is beautiful, the most beautiful among the ladies facially.
The hair is somehow like two days now you should admit that. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:
Mercy you didn't get the instruction. The number of foods cooked is not the Criteria. Tacha and co cooked the exact recipe they were instructed to cook and that's enough.

Cooking more than the stipulated number of foods won't give you extra points. In the recipe given to Team Arla Butter, they were instructed to cook a food low on fat for someone on DIET. Tacha explained it to Khafi while Khafi was doing the hosting. Their meal tasted perfect for a meal low on fat. That it wasn't as delicious as your group's, doesnt make it bad. The food was targeted at a particular demographic of people on DIET and the chef recognized it.

You will win again. You're competitive. Let it go.

Oh. It’s a good thing biggie explained. Please how did Mercy take the explanation? Was she good?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
People are taking this thing too far.
Mercy didn't even understand the question, and we all laughed over it.
Stop being too defensive,
Life is not that hard.

Haba!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ok we have heard. Tacha is dumb. Isn't that what you are driving at? We have been hearing that she is dumb since week one. So, are u happy now? cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Have you thought about why she looked a little confused before “unpacking” the said wig?
What is wrong with misunderstanding(by not hearing well) a request delivered in the Inglis? shocked

What has my being female got to do with this?
It is Biggie a man who can be argued (by Tacha) to have confused wig for braids, and unpack and pack undecided)
Good points!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
seasy:
Life is not that hard.

Haba!
Everything is fight fight with them. No joy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
MamBi:

Oh. It’s a good thing biggie explained. Please how did Mercy take the explanation? Was she good?

That explanation is from me not Biggie. Biggie just praised their meals and said it was second to none but they didn't win in other criteria. She finally blushed and laughed at Biggie's praise of their food. She's happy now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Venita(f): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:

Of course, Venita is beautiful, the most beautiful among the ladies facially.
The hair is somehow like two days now you should admit that. tongue
Ook, ok, ok. We'll change it in 2 days. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Stacyglow:

This ur hatred for Ike will soon choke you and Push you to d unthinkable.
this exactly how Xenophobia and racism started... Easy oo na Just Show oo

Anyway this is Ike's art work against Xenophobia!! Hatred is a huge burden Love Wins at d end of it all.. Ike is so smart and talented.. I Stan!!

Awwwwwww..... My baby kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Frank65:

Ok we have heard. Tacha is dumb. Isn't that what you are driving at? We have been hearing that she is dumb since week one. So, are u happy now? cheesy grin
You guys are trying.
Getting involved in irrelevant piques will only make my beer get warm.
Better to stroll pass.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:
I hope her bags and baggages are ready for Sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mike. grin grin grin

Always marketing his cigar brand. Biggie even had to cut him off. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

Because its a team work. We understand he did not come to the house to WIN anything but our favourites did. Biggie should Pls dissolve this team him so he can cruise his failures alone. I beg.
How can anyone be like this ?

Chai.... This is so unfair sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
seasy:
Life is not that hard.

Haba!
Like Tacha like fans, they don't get Jokes, sacarsm, they are rude and uncouth, never happy for others.
Things that are meant to laugh over get then defensive, I hope they don't develop a high Blood pressure.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

Everything is fight fight with them. No joy grin

I just taya.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
styrese:
I hope her bags and baggages are ready for Sunday
grin... me this evening... u guys are fun Aswearu gahd..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Anugod(f): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Diane crying for losing yesterday and haven't won any cash prize. I feel for her. Sorry, love. Don't quit.

Biggie is encouraging her, telling her, her team did good and had high scores.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biggie might issue Mike a warning as regards his cigar advert all the time... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:
Mike. grin grin grin

Always marketing his cigar brand. Biggie even had to cut him off. grin
Lol..he's using every slight opportunity he gets to market his goods...not against it though it's a nice one, all na marketing strategy. knowing the thousands of viewers that are watching just makes the publicity easier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.