Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,540 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5018129 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
CaptainMeks:
I enjoy watching the Diary sessions of the housemates and today the Diary session of Mike got to me in a big way. This guy Mike has a show on biggies show and Biggie appears to even be a fan

He even gave a shout out to the Nigerian Athletics Federation and hoped they are doing great at the athletics events they are currently representing Nigeria at and apologized for not being with them this time and promised to see them soon.

I like this guy. He is cool as cucumber and has a great soul. He is officially my fav from today unless he messes up later.

Seyi i am sorry but this guy is well packaged and like a well done manicure. He has my votes whenever he is up for evictions.

God bless him

What a display of cowardice. From the moment XML33 and BluntBoy called you out and you denied being Team Mike, I knew you were a joke. You can't even be man enough to stan your fave, you had to deny him like Peter did Jesus and said it Seyi, then said you are considering Mike as a second favourite. Now you've dropped Seyi to finally admit the truth. grin grin

The funniest scene in your poorly directed movie is that you actually believed you're fooling us, when you were busy acting like the court clown. So, you thought we couldn't see through your facade? What a joke.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tacha, just yesterday gyrating
"such an amazing week o! Such an amazing week oo!" X10 all the while swaying like a hippp.

Today, Big brother "kindly upack your week for big brother"

Tacha adjusts her dirty hair. "Is it fine now?" grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
sanusi44z:
Seyi a delawood? Seyi Tor Tiv, 2 times HOH, 2 times Veto, Seycha, Seyi vs Thelma, vs Mercy, vs Frodd, vs Ike, Seyi Dano winner, Seyi team leader, Seyi the entertainer, Seyi the cook, Seyi the alcohol lover, Seyi everything in the house.

May you have sense my brother, say Amen!!

Lol.... You see?

His fans are keeping records
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:

Preach love to yourself, you are the one being defensive and uncalm, you are also the one dishing out insult to a none house mate, you will be fine, my heart is with you in this trying time. smiley

Classy response. A touch of class.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
He's in the kitchen again. He is . grin I have conditioned my mind to accept that Team Engima will lose again tonight.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:

Preach love to yourself, you are the one being defensive and uncalm, you are also the one dishing out insult to a none house mate, you will be fine, my heart is with you in this trying time. smiley
leemao....but it's okay for you to dish insults to a housemate and not collect because you're not a housemate....hahahaha...better go and squat and drink alot of water cos you'll need it if you're planning on still carrying all this hate on your back, the journey is still a far one.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Venita:

I'll pack, but I'm just going to the lounge grin
Abi Next time u would learn to stay away from couple's issues except invited cheesy

I would miss ur pretty face though angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Was waiting for this. Time to hear gist
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
QuietHammer:
Why is Diane crying like a baby over yesterday's task angry

Her mates amongst the fulani herdsmen would kill a human without bating an eyelid. She should grow up

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
QuietHammer:

Her mates amongst the fulani herdsmen would kill a human without bating an eyelid. She should grow up
You kiddin' me?
Why am I even surprised.
Your moniker is obviously a synonym of your fantasy. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
hazzard:

What has fulani herdsmen and killing a human got to do with someone showing her emotions...how does the both of them link.
finally be like say you be toddler for old man body...you mustn't write or comment because people are doing so...sometimes just calm down and read comments, laugh and learn.
i sincerely think you should be the one growing up. sad
Alrighty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
dominique:
Frodd's Ds with biggie looks more like a gist between father and son especially when he was pressing him to tell him about lost but found coins. Very enjoyable to watch smiley

What did Frodd say about the lost coin?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
This coming sunday!

Ebuka: “Frodd, pls sit, you are safe”

Mercy:

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
CaptainMeks:
I enjoy watching the Diary sessions of the housemates and today the Diary session of Mike got to me in a big way. This guy Mike has a show on biggies show and Biggie appears to even be a fan

He even gave a shout out to the Nigerian Athletics Federation and hoped they are doing great at the athletics events they are currently representing Nigeria at and apologized for not being with them this time and promised to see them soon.

I like this guy. He is cool as cucumber and has a great soul. He is officially my fav from today unless he messes up later.

Seyi i am sorry but this guy is well packaged and like a well done manicure. He has my votes whenever he is up for evictions.

God bless him

He was your fave from day 1. It was clear to the blind.

No one believed the 'Seyi is my fave' line anyway, so don't bother with the overexplanation. It's even more comical that you're pointing to his DS which every discerning mind knows is the blandest of all DSs. Seyi is your fave but you have never supported him nor defended him here. Rather all your posts are either in support, adulation or defense of Mike.

It's your choice who you want to support, but do not attempt to toy with our collective sensibilities. kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackhawk01:
She should keep trying and learn to be happy for others. To God be her glory, she go win big soon... undecided

Na Tacha get this advice. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Kikikikikikikik

Hope you slept ok?
One of my best nights actually ...it was a dream cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
This coming sunday!

Biggie: “Frodd, pls sit, you are safe”

Mercy:
you trying hard...... grin

Mercy that said frodd and omashola will be safe, because they didn't get nominated with regular people....

u guys sef... cheesy

Did she nominated frodd on Monday?

lol, u neglect the real enemies, and keep chasing shadow.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
QuietHammer:

In your bid to sound savage, you ended you sound irredeemably stupid. How dare you make fun of someone's plight using such a devasting event as mass murder? This has got to be one of the lowest comments I've seen since the inception of this thread.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
dominique:

You didn't take the full pic. Every other member of his team were in that room with their hands full with work while he's cruising as usual. I wonder how he didn't feel odd laying there while his teammates were busy working. The people still supporting the guy are trying sha, me I for don port since.

Oh lawd cry

I truly feel pained at this

Out of every male in that house, Ike had to go and befriend Mike?

Should he not be with someone that inspires him? An iron to sharpen an iron?

cry..... The boy is just starting to leave his past, remould his life and need someone with sufficient drive..... Not a cigar salesman

I could have even preferred him with Elo

Pls make una take the full picture and post here.... So his fans won't turn the narrative.... A picture speaks a thousand words embarassed

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

What a show of cowardice. From the moment XML33 and BluntBoy called you out and you denied being Team Mike, I knew you were a joke. You can't even be man enough to stan your fave, you had to deny him like Peter did Jesus and said it Seyi, then said you are considering Mike as a second favourite. Now you've dropped Seyi to finally admit the truth. grin grin

The funniest scene in your poorly directed movie is that you actually believed you're fooling us, when you were busy acting like the court clown. So, you thought we couldn't see through your facade? What a joke.

It was very obvious that he was STANing Mike and another alt of active Mike fan here. He thought he was deceiving us all this while not knowing he was deceiving himself. cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Munzy14:

you trying hard...... grin

Mercy that said frodd and omashola will be safe, because they didn't get nominated with regular people....

u guys sef... cheesy

Did she nominated frodd on Monday?

lol, u neglect the real enemies, and keep chasing shadow.

a shadow of hate. She accepts that Frodd and Omashola will survive. But guess what, “PAINFULLY SO”

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
dominique:

In your bid to sound savage, you ended you sound irredeemably stupid. How dare you make fun of someone's plight using such a devasting event as mass murder? This has got to be one of the lowest comments I've seen since the inception of this thread.
Am I breaking any rule? If not, kindly fvck off.

You don't have to like or relate with my dark humor.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
a shadow of hate. She accepts that Frodd and Omashola will survive. But guess what, “PAINFULLY SO”
u are still trying to convince ur self... She knows her competition though.. lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

What did Frodd say about the lost coin?

Frodd says he didn't know anything about any lost but found coins and he hasn't checked his in a while. He started begging biggie to gist him, biggie told him to go and find out. The way was pressing for more info from biggie was funny sha grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
creolehunt:

He was your fave from day 1. It was clear to the blind.

No one believed the 'Seyi is my fave' line anyway, so don't bother with the overexplanation. It's even more comical that you're pointing to his DS which every discerning mind knows is the blandest of all DSs.

It's your choice who you want to support, but do not attempt to toy with our collective sensibilities. kiss

Everyone has what appeals to them same way you have what appealed to you from the one you support. I really do enjoy their diary sessions because i am always in my head a lot and love listening to people talk as against watching them do stuff. He comes across to me as someone i would like to pick his mind because he is so chill even in the face of negativity.

Seyi is still one of my favs but i never shared votes meant for him before but this time i will since i have made Mike a fav too.

This should not make you feel terrible because as you chose yours i have also chosen mine.

As for Beorn1, those monikers you mentioned have not at any point engaged me in a conversation regarding my support for either Seyi or Mike. Where you got that from must be from cuckoo land or somewhere like that.

I have a right to offend you with my choice of a fav and indeed if it offends you then i guess i have done well.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Munzy14:

u are still trying to convince ur self... She knows her competition though.. lol
sure. And that’s why she is full of beef for “her competition” she certainly won’t beef Seyi or Elo. Naaaa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
sure. And that’s why she is full of beef for “her competition”
lol... No be only beef, but fish!..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

And they said he is an athlete ? grin Biggie needs to dissolve this team thing. All he does is eat, sleep and get into other people's business.

Uninvited.

You know the weird part?

In the beginning they would go to him and tell him stuff, he seats there listening.... Never saying much or anything at all.

These days cos them no too send am again.... He gets himself INVITED to their business uninvited cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Munzy14:

lol... No be only beef, but fish!..
ask am oo. Na she sabi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lhimeet:

Na Tacha get this advice. undecided
Give her the advice nau...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
ask am oo. Na she sabi
ur guy used her for Veto....I hope u are very much aware?.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Everyone has what appeals to them same way you have what appealed to you from the one you support. I really do enjoy their diary sessions because i am always in my head a lot and love listening to people talk as against watching them do stuff. He comes across to me as someone i would like to pick his mind because he is so chill even in the face of negativity.

Seyi is still one of my favs but i never shared votes meant for him before but this time i will since i have made Mike a fav too.

This should not make you feel terrible because as you chose yours i have also chosen mine.

As for Beorn1, those monikers you mentioned have not at any point engaged me in a conversation regarding my support for either Seyi or Mike. Where you got that from must be from cuckoo land or somewhere like that.

I have a right to offend you with my choice of a fav and indeed if it offends you then i guess i have done well.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

I'll be very candid with you, I didn't read a single line from your thesis. I'm allergic to cowardice, lies and lame rebuttals. Your rebuttal is better off in the container below.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.