Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5018006 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Munzy14:

ur guy used her for Veto....I hope u are very much aware?.
that’s why she’s beefing?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:
Biggie don hear Am grin
Tacha unpack your week for biggie
Tacha flips her hair back and asks biggie if its fine now. grin grin grin grin

Tacha and Mercy grin

She thought he said wig or she was being funny? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ike feels pretty good today. He had some decent sleep. His group trying to work together. Ikes favourite task is the OPPO challenge. For the lost and found coin, he has to go check his stash.
Mike is still in the kitchen with team Legends.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
This coming sunday!
Ebuka: “Frodd, pls sit, you are safe”
Mercy:
but Mercy didn't even nominate him, so why should she feel sad?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:
Ike feels pretty good today. He had some decent sleep. His group trying to work together. Ikes favourite task is the OPPO challenge. For the lost and found coin, he has to go check his stash.
Mike is still in the kitchen with team Legends.
are you thinking what I’m thinking
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

She thought he said wig or she was being funny? shocked
She thought biggie meant wig even though she was not wearing a wig.Biggie had to break it down for her by rephrasing.Mercy was asked same question. She told biggie to break it down and biggie re-phrased it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
I’m liking Frodd and Omotshola friendship lately

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
are you thinking what I’m thinking
I know right. After the food he will lie down on the lounge and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMeks: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

I'll very candid with you, I didn't read a single line from your thesis. Your rebuttal is better off in the container below.

If you didn't read it then you should have completed the task by not quoting it as well.

I know you dislike Mike for your personal reasons but whatever reasons they are, i honestly do not care because i have never at any point engaged anyone here who hates him because its none of my business.

I am too matured in my head to be swayed by how people feel when i have my own mind and can put 2 and 2 together for myself. He intrigues me and people who intrigue me attract me because i want to know and see more.

Not everyone must follow your shallow mode of thought right?

Thank you for understanding my position. Now you can dump the rest in your trash and take them out to the Truck when ready.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
sanusi44z:
I’m liking Frodd and Omotshola friendship lately
no reason am oo. Omashola still carry the guy matter for mind wella.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don’t use Twitter. That’s the quickest platform for information transfer concerning this competition.
clementbiola:

Send this to betnaija . they will like it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
hazzard:
Those of you laughing about Tacha's packing her Wig back...
please let's perform this little experiment..
pronounce the word WEEK 5 times after that
pronunce the word WIG 5 times
then please come here and honestly tell us your observations

Then she should have asked biggy, you mean wig or week?

We are not buying this spin undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Oh lawd cry

I truly feel pained at this

Out of every male in that house, Ike had to go and befriend Mike?

Should he not be with someone that inspires him? An iron to sharpen an iron?

cry..... The boy is just starting to leave his past, remould his life and need someone with sufficient drive..... Not a cigar salesman

I could have even preferred him with Elo

Pls make una take the full picture and post here.... So his fans won't turn the narrative.... A picture speaks a thousand words embarassed
Mike's fans cannot even spin any narrative here, it's glaring for everyone who has been watching.
Ike truly needs a better person than Mike. I don't even mind Omashola or Seyi. cry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
dominique:

In your bid to sound savage, you ended you sound irredeemably stupid. How dare you make fun of someone's plight using such a devasting event as mass murder? This has got to be one of the lowest comments I've seen since the inception of this thread.
Surprised no code violation for this type of absurdity.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
that’s why she’s beefing?
He should be expecting hers... just saying.., grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
dominique:

Frodd says he didn't know anything about any lost but found coins and he hasn't checked his in a while. He started begging biggie to gist him, biggie told him to go and find out. The way was pressing for more info from biggie was funny sha grin

LOL. I can imagine. I always enjoy Biggie and Frodd's DSs. It feels more like an evening beer parlor gists. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
QuietHammer:
Why is Diane crying like a baby over yesterday's task angry

Her mates amongst the fulani herdsmen would kill a human without bating an eyelid. She should grow up
U'RE BEING INSENSITIVE HERE. THIS STATEMENT IS INHUMANE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Venita:

She could have as well told him she had braids on, not a "wig". Lol, just saying

This alone was enough reason for her to even know biggy was not referring to her hair

And I wonder why mercy didn't understand the question at first too but didn't take it to mean reference to her hair? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Brownsun:
d question is "is she even wearing wig?" and we all heard WEEK not wig clearly.

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Amya:
but Mercy didn't even nominate him, so why should she feel sad?
That guy or woman is cracking jokes.....And he/she is trying, though it's dry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geezeem:
[/b]

This alone was enough reason for her to even know biggy was not referring to her hair

And I wonder why mercy didn't understand the question at first too but didn't take it to mean reference to her hair? grin
And she was legit wearing a wig. Mercy's problem is always flirting with biggie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
If Frodd has entertained you at all in this game? If you feel deep down (or even superficially cheesy) that he has a good heart? If you know that in spite of his flaws he represents something positive or good about us? For example standing up for himself and what he believes in, and not allowing himself to be obliterated by others? And his hustling spirit? If his talents have moved you in any way?

Please do not let “teaming” cloud your sense of self, justice and feeling shocked
Make a statement
Please vote for Frodd to stay because he deserves it
Text VOTE Frodd to 32052
There are roughly 3 hours left to do the right thing
Many blessings

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Seyi is calling Mike now who is busy prepping fish for the past thirty minutes to come for task preparation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

I know right. After the food he will lie down on the lounge and sleep.
lol

I don't want to bother myself with that task, after all,I did last time, Only for them awwwww me with a master class performance... last week.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kayode show us Mikes painting o. Lets know where we stand
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Neimarjnr:

the shape of the airplane get as e be

You are alone with your thoughts.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
CaptainMeks:

If you didn't read it then you should have completed the task by not quoting it as well.

I know you dislike Mike for your personal reasons but whatever reasons they are, i honestly do not care because i have never at any point engaged anyone here who hates him because its none of my business.

I am too matured in my head to be swayed by how people feel when i have my own mind and can put 2 and 2 together for myself. He intrigues me and people who intrigue me attract me because i want to know and see more.

Not everyone must follow your shallow mode of thought right?

Thank you for understanding my position. Now you can dump the rest in your trash and take them out to the Truck when ready.

Aww. The pain. The raw tears. The unadulterated sadness. The unsolicited attention you want from me. Wish I'd fulfill your dream and read or make sense of the trash you are spewing. Unfortunately, I don't do trash. Keep writing though, who knows, a talent scout may recognize your ability to wail and cast you in your village tales by moonlight drama.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Munzy14:

lol

I don't want to bother myself with that task, after all,I did last time, Only for them awwwww me with a master class performance... last week.
I have seen Team legends works and they are naice especially Frodds family tree drawing. I hope the Engimas win but with the way things are embarassed angry cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:
no reason am oo. Omashola still carry the guy matter for mind wella.
All of them for that house carry each other matter for head.

In that house, no one is 100% loyal to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Team Lamboooooooooo!!!!
While we vote Frodd, please do not forget to drop some votes for my homey Elo.
I know I initially refrained from trying to champion his cause on this Nairaland thread because it was obvious a lot of you strongly disliked him during that MunchIT week, plus his family members initially gave me the impression his voting syndicate was strong enough; but it would appear that this week is going to be a very messy one, and my boy needs all the support he can get. So, I've decided to now shift my attention from Frodd to Elo for the rest of today. Please, my boy has earned his spot in that house. Khafi misses Gedoni right now, so let's reunite the two lovers this Sunday by evicting Khafi and Venita.
Khafi can go meet her lover Gedoni, and Venita can go meet her ex-husband. I think he still loves her.

VOTE Elozonam

ISEEEEEEE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Have you thought about why she looked a little confused before “unpacking” the said wig?
What is wrong with misunderstanding(by not hearing well) a request delivered in the Inglis? shocked

What has my being female got to do with this?
It is Biggie a man who can be argued (by Tacha) to have confused wig for braids, and unpack for pack undecided)

To be honest.... Biggy would rather say, pack your wig than say unpack it

The reason being that their hair do sometimes interfere with their microphones

It's just common sense... And in the place of doubt, ask

But it's all good.... It makes for comic relief and shouldn't be grounds for fight

I had a good laugh reading it here... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.