Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4987036 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 2:46am On Sep 10, 2019
In line with our declaration of sovereignty over this new town of El-Mikky, we are currently preparing the relevant laws which shall govern all interactions on this thread.

All subsequent posters are reminded that henceforth, we are running an authoritarian system of government and must henceforth pledge allegiance to the cruise master.

A protracted and excruciating execution awaits defaulters. To be eligible to post henceforth, you must show evidence of having voted Mike.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 2:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Time to sleep.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by solmusdesigns: 2:48am On Sep 10, 2019
cool

Vote Seyi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:51am On Sep 10, 2019
DownChelsea:
Who else misses Avala?
I do. She was a pretty face and sexy dresser. Unfortunately she for outmatch Frodd in cry sessions. Whenever I think of her many tears in only two weeks I thank God she left early.

So this is comment 160,004? My Lord! A dedicated amount of people contribute to this thread. I wish there was less graffiti. For the past two days since Saturday this thread has become unreadable.

Nobody saw what Elo and Diane were up to this night. It’s good, let’s leave it at that. If one puts the update here people who were asleep at night will come after sunrise to debate. The week is still young, the couple will make it a regular habit till Sunday night.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Icesnow(f): 3:16am On Sep 10, 2019
Blackhawk01:

I'm super worried too. But, we ain't going down without a fight. Just keep positive energy. kiss
Reason why I'm supporting Khafi is cos I can relate to what she's going thru in d house. Life is very unfair to good and nice people. When you realise that people you truly love doesn't love you as much as you do, and try to correct your mistake, they will bully you cos there have seen your weaknesses and they will call you a pretender. Khafi's only mistake was not having a little bit of pride. Dating Gedoni almosting immediately, complaining about him to all the housemates. As d housemates were advising her, they are taking note of her weaknesses in order to take advantage of it. I've been thru dat and I could relate well with her. If she comes out of the house, I hope she learns to be a little bit reserved, respect herself more and limit how she tells her secret to people. The world is a dangerous place
Its survival for the fittest. Especially this Nigeria she wants to settle down in. I pray she doesn't learn d hard way. Black people, black mind. They tried to take advantage of Frood's emotional status , he saw thru their nonsense and stood his ground. Imagine Seyi saying he nominated Frood cos he enjoys seeing him crying. What can of evil guy is he?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 5:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Sweetpink:

Tacha
Khaffi
Mike
Seyi
Let's bet!

10k says my list is closer to being correct than yours. Deal?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 5:07am On Sep 10, 2019
100 votes on Mobile
100 votes on Desktop

200 votes goes to Khafi

Using 10 phone numbers X 200 votes
That's like 2000 votes, indeed a cup of Khafi. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 5:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

10k says my list is closer to being correct than yours. Deal?
Very correct, seem Seyi MUST go visit his gal for her birthday preparation. grin very important..

#Eventually

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 5:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Icesnow:
Reason why I'm supporting Khafi is cos I can relate to what she's going thru in d house. Life is very unfair to good and nice people. When you realise that people you truly love doesn't love you as much as you do, and try to correct your mistake, they will bully you cos there have seen your weaknesses and they will call you a pretender. Khafi's only mistake was not having a little bit of pride. Dating Gedoni almosting immediately, complaining about him to all the housemates. As d housemates were advising her, they are taking note of her weaknesses in order to take advantage of it. I've been thru dat and I could relate well with her. If she comes out of the house, I hope she learns to be a little bit reserved, respect herself more and limit how she tells her secret to people. The world is a dangerous place
Its survival for the fittest. Especially this Nigeria she wants to settle down in. I pray she doesn't learn d hard way. Black people, black mind. They tried to take advantage of Frood's emotional status , he saw thru their nonsense and stood his ground. Imagine Seyi saying he nominated Frood cos he enjoys seeing him crying. What can of evil guy is he?
I was telling a friend the other day about khaffi and I was telling her how scared I am for her,especially if she finally settle down here in Nigeria and how people would exploit her weaknesses.
I also fear for her life here in Nigeria because she converted to christianity and had sex on TV.She was the reason the organizers stopped showing sex scenes because the powers that be threatened to end the show!
She debased herself by dating gidoni and started exposing her insecurities to other housemates.She is not respected even though she is the best female housemate this season,she is hated and envied due to her recent winnings.
I just feel for her and I hope she doesnt learn the hard way,how to hide her insecurities,talk less and have it at the back of her mind that naija is a jungle!
I am a huge fan of Tacha and if she doesn't win the grand price due to her controversy,Khaffi should be the winner,not mercy or Mike!
I hope she learns from Tacha how to survive amongst snakes!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Starke:
[s]In line with our declaration of sovereignty over this new town of El-Mikky, we are currently preparing the relevant laws which shall govern all interactions on this thread.

All subsequent posters are reminded that henceforth, we are running an authoritarian system of government and must henceforth pledge allegiance to the cruise master.

A protracted and excruciating execution awaits defaulters. To be eligible to post henceforth, you must show evidence of having voted Mike.[/s]
U Mike followers are so condescending angry
Ur attitude stinks

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2019
omamush:
Seyi's vote is least on the poll,

So that's how this boy will go like that, my heart is breaking I cant sleep cry

Sms VOTE Seyi to 32052
How do you get to see the polls?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2019
Mitcey25:
Team Seyi, no cause for Alarm.
My one Month Salary is on this. Seyi must stay to pepper Tacha.
#SucrePapito is the Man.
Tacha needs to see this attachment.

Right here in my conference in Auckland, one of the speakers said something about Overconfidence Bias and my mind flashed to her comments about achievement.

It means a situation where a person believes he or she is better than those around him/her at a particular moment.

See the image. The guy is putting his hand in the mouth of a crocodile in confidence that the crocodile would not harm him.

Ask her if she's achieved touring the world like some did before age 20 or if she's been privileged to be in the longest ever flight from Dubai to Auckland and Singapore to New York.

Many people need brain reset in Nigeria.

BTW good morning to you guys.
It's 4:59pm where I am and it's 5:59am in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,your always calm and peaceful.wetin happen? Is that not lifeless matilda
I think the MOD happened ooo

But Dominique will rectify itgrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 6:16am On Sep 10, 2019
So na only about 3 people buy all the land for road 5000, una wicked die.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by UcLloyd: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2019
Froddnation, lovers of Slow Tiger. This week we vote with a game plan. Vote Khafi to either remove Mike, Seyi or Tacha. No sentiments votes for Mike or Tacha pls. I was praying for Elo to be up, Oga na idiot, he thinks Frodd dey him level. Froddnation, vote Khafi this week, this week we vote to remove competition guys. SLOW TIGER!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2019
AiJay015:

Next time,, believe whatever i type...told myself I'd never come back to this forum to argue with anyone cos there are a lot of baseless and crazy & silly & off point talks here, that hold practically no water,,and from people that know practically nothing!..only came here to remind you of my reply to your question up here, which was..."why don't we wait till Sunday to find out?"

Abeg who didn't know venita would go home

Carry your essay to her hotel room
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Geezeem:

cheesy cheesy

Gee vote for seyi

Your guy's love therapist

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Dear Titans,while you vote for Tacha,please give khaffi some votes too because she cannot leave while Mike,mercy,diane,omashola,ike,elo and cindy remains!
Let's do this!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Chai
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2019
WetSmoke:

Wake me when we near, I bn miss flight 4000 grin

Flight have pass oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Sweetpink:
Dear Titans,while you vote for Tacha,please give khaffi some votes too because she cannot leave while Mike,mercy,diane,omashola,ike,elo and cindy remains!
Let's do this!
Titans DO NOT share votes when Tacha is up

Khafi will get ALL the pity votes

She is safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2019
I miss page 5000 after all my mouth making.

Sleep oooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fairygeh(f): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2019
FrankGiel:
3 weeks ago, I couldn't stand Seyi. I definitely would have preferred Tasha over him.I still detest the fact that he tried to play God at some point in the game and also betrayed his Tasha for some flimsy excuse..

But this Tasha makes it virtually impossible to like her..

29 year old khafi sucks up to the Olosho.

I'm stuck with Mike, but then again Threebear supports Mike.. what kind of quagmire am I in??

Mike or Seyi, inimin Mani mo embarassed
Please Vote for Seyi,i beg you in God's name.Thanks a lot.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fairygeh(f): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Crixxx:
pls dont vote Seyi.. He is too arrogant and disrespectful.. In as much as I am indifferent about Tacha, Mike and Khafy I prefer them to stay than for Seyi to remain.. Tacha team and Omashola team pls come thru for Khafi
You really do not have to de campaign you know?.you can just campaign for your fav and leave those who wanna vote for whoever in peace.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2019
I missed it angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
davodyguy:

Tacha needs to see this attachment.

Right here in my conference in Auckland, one of the speakers said something about Overconfidence Bias and my mind flashed to her comments about achievement.

It means a situation where a person believes he or she is better than those around him/her at a particular moment.

See the image. The guy is putting his hand in the mouth of a crocodile in confidence that the crocodile would not harm him.

Ask her if she's achieved touring the world like some did before age 20 or if she's been privileged to be in the longest ever flight from Dubai to Auckland and Singapore to New York.

Many people need brain reset in Nigeria.

BTW good morning to you guys.
It's 4:59pm where I am and it's 5:59am in Nigeria
[/s]oga stop to Dey disturb us no be only Dey Jand for this thread...the way u Dey loud ur own e b lyk say na first time comot this country jjc

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2019
UcLloyd:
Froddnation, lovers of Slow Tiger. This week we vote with a game plan. Vote Khafi to either remove Mike, Seyi or Tacha. No sentiments votes for Mike or Tacha pls. I was praying for Elo to be up, Oga na idiot, he thinks Frodd dey him level. Froddnation, vote Khafi this week, this week we vote to remove competition guys. SLOW TIGER!!!
this is what I was saying all Frodd fans should vote khafi! This is the best game plan ....any of mike seyi or tacha should bounce non of em like Frodd

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
oga stop to Dey disturb us no be only Dey Jand for this thread...the way u Dey loud ur own e b lyk say na first time comot this country jjc
Abi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by xammax(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2019
I'm team Omashola and i will not vote for anybody because when shola was up other teams did not vote for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
this is what I was saying all Frodd fans should vote khafi! This is the best game plan ....any of mike seyi or tacha should bounce non of em like Frodd
The same khafi that their oga frodd called 2 faced?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Nairalanders always say “Omashola is blessed with a nice/youthful/beautiful/fit body at his age. He is very lucky.”, completely disregarding the fact that he exercises twice every day. Lol at Nigerians and their patriotic residence in ignorance.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Who says Seyi or khafi can't top the poll

Like I said earlier no body owns the game this season
With a little more effort, the so-called moneybags can be shrugged off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.