Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4991378 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Tacha army keep doing the good work in silence. Allow the haters to make noise here.

Tacha Tacha Tacha!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vykta: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2019
wow so Cindy is not up again? that's good Team Cindy let's vote for Khafi I've given her my 100 online votes..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Shout out to Peter Okoye(P-square) for coming through for Tacha. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:
Damn! pls guys also remember khafi too she is a nice soul
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

LMAO. So people will vote for Tacha just because Peter said so?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2019
UcLloyd:
Froddnation, lovers of Slow Tiger. This week we vote with a game plan. Vote Khafi to either remove Mike, Seyi or Tacha. No sentiments votes for Mike or Tacha pls. I was praying for Elo to be up, Oga na idiot, he thinks Frodd dey him level. Froddnation, vote Khafi this week, this week we vote to remove competition guys. SLOW TIGER!!!

Sharap. Na Seyi we dey vote!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Nah
I think he will drop funds
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2019
Omashola has two extra weeks guaranteed.... lol he can decide to buy immunity for two weeks makea finals that's if he wins two arena games sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2019
Big Brother, please give me Omashola, Mercy and Ike next week angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Acidosis:
Big Brother, please give me Omashola, Mercy and Ike next week angry angry angry
those 3 na finalists no waste ur time
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2019
Seyi all the way.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
those 3 na finalists no waste ur time

Not when you add Mike, Tasha and Cindy to the mix and two have to go.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2019
georjay:

Nah

I think he will drop funds

That Peter na mumu o, him twin brother dey released top-notch music back to back, him dey support Olosho.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Jejely voted Tacha and Kaffi..... #TeamOmashola

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mshowahbolajee: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Icesnow:
Reason why I'm supporting Khafi is cos I can relate to what she's going thru in d house. Life is very unfair to good and nice people. When you realise that people you truly love doesn't love you as much as you do, and try to correct your mistake, they will bully you cos there have seen your weaknesses and they will call you a pretender. Khafi's only mistake was not having a little bit of pride. Dating Gedoni almosting immediately, complaining about him to all the housemates. As d housemates were advising her, they are taking note of her weaknesses in order to take advantage of it. I've been thru dat and I could relate well with her. If she comes out of the house, I hope she learns to be a little bit reserved, respect herself more and limit how she tells her secret to people. The world is a dangerous place
Its survival for the fittest. Especially this Nigeria she wants to settle down in. I pray she doesn't learn d hard way. Black people, black mind. They tried to take advantage of Frood's emotional status , he saw thru their nonsense and stood his ground. Imagine Seyi saying he nominated Frood cos he enjoys seeing him crying. What can of evil guy is he?
Pls keep voting for khafi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Plz guys we can't let this angel go cry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Icesnow(f): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Sweetpink:

I was telling a friend the other day about khaffi and I was telling her how scared I am for her,especially if she finally settle down here in Nigeria and how people would exploit her weaknesses.
I also fear for her life here in Nigeria because she converted to christianity and had sex on TV.She was the reason the organizers stopped showing sex scenes because the powers that be threatened to end the show!
She debased herself by dating gidoni and started exposing her insecurities to other housemates.She is not respected even though she is the best female housemate this season,she is hated and envied due to her recent winnings.
I just feel for her and I hope she doesnt learn the hard way,how to hide her insecurities,talk less and have it at the back of her mind that naija is a jungle!
I am a huge fan of Tacha and if she doesn't win the grand price due to her controversy,Khaffi should be the winner,not mercy or Mike!
I hope she learns from Tacha how to survive amongst snakes!
Exactly. I've been a victim of exactly what Khafi is going thru in my university days. I love people wholeheartedly but was repeatedly backstabbed me. As a matter of fact, what you tell them about yourself is exactly what they use to gossip about you. When reality of life hit me, I became more mature, discuss less about what I'm going thru. They all got upset cos I did not make them the chief adviser of my life. That's one positive thing Tacha has and people like Mercy and Ike cannot nominate her cos they don't know her weak point. I thought believe the sex part though. Maybe intense moments.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Icesnow(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2019
Mshowahbolajee:

Pls keep voting for khafi
sure
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Do you have a comprehension problem? I'm expressing gratitude to Peter for voting for Tacha. Where did I say people will vote for Tacha because he voted for Tacha?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mshowahbolajee: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2019
#TeamFrood we need to eliminate threat for our favourite pls let vote KHAFI

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:

Do you have a comprehension problem? I'm expressing gratitude to Peter for voting for Tacha. Where did I say people will vote for Tacha because he voted for Tacha?

Lol. The butterfly thinks it's s bird. Now run along. Woof woof!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2019
DownChelsea:
Vote for Khafi
guy stop this don't let this to backfire can't you vote without campaigning.. that's is why I love mike fans, they will never make noise when their fav. is not up to avoid karma, they vote silently

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by elegantslayer(f): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Akorkor:

I respect your choice my dear. For the record, Seyi is not arrogant. Because you are privileged doesn’t mean you are arrogant and I feel many people don’t like him because of his surname just the way a lot of people don’t like cuppy because she’s otedola. She even said that in her last interview. Still respect your choice.Good night.
I totally disagree with this write up..When the show started this year,everyone in my house loved him,even my friends really loved him from d beginning of d show..Then all of a sudden,we saw pride,he brags about his great grand father,he used every lil opportunity to look down on other housemates..Right now seyi awolowo is d last person we want to see on dp screen,I won't deny d fact dat he's one of d smart guys in dis year's bbn but he bleeped up and he has lost fans..why do u think viewers were happy with tacha this past Sunday even when we all know that tacha isnt worth anything or do u think its just tacha fans that were happy,we just loved d way tacha dished out what he dishes to others....So my dear,its not abt been arrogant but Seyi is so full of himself**drops pen**

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Damn! pls guys also remember khafi too she is a nice soul
grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashtee09(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Even early this morning, Vote seyi is still trending twitter, the only housemate trending

The greatest mistake we can do now is to accept defeat at this early stage

Remember when we have this line up earlier in the season, Trasha beat Seyi with less than 1% and Seyi beat Mike with Less than 1&

If we go a little harder this time around Seyi will surely top the poll

Then we can Send the Instagram LovePeddler and her Sidekick out of the house.

Vote Seyi to 32052

May your pocket never get dry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Lol. The butterfly thinks it's s bird. Now run along. Woof woof!

If I'm a butterfly, then you are a termite. At least I can fly and soar, but you are cursed to crawling all your life.

Butterflies are adored. They are colourful and beautiful, but termites are detested and regarded as pest.

Butterflies add beauty and life to nature, they help pollinate flowers, but termites only add ugliness to the world; all they do is destroy furniture and crops.

The joke's on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Bandwagon effect.

SMH at Nigerians
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
UcLloyd:
This week we vote with a game plan. Vote Khafi to either remove Mike, Seyi or Tacha. No sentiments votes for Mike or Tacha pls. I was praying for Elo to be up, vote Khafi this week, this week we vote to remove competition guys.
vote silently.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2019
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

That Peter na mumu o, him twin brother dey released top-notch music back to back, him dey support Olosho.
na wa oooo...earlier
Nigerians: shebi dem say peter no get voice,he is now releasing hit songs
After he started supporting Tacha
some Nigerians:
That Peter na mumu o, him twin brother dey released top-notch music back to back...smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2019
bashtee09:
Even early this morning, Vote seyi is still trending twitter, the only housemate trending

The greatest mistake we can do now is to accept defeat at this early stage

Remember when we have this line up earlier in the season, Trasha beat Seyi with less than 1% and Seyi beat Mike with Less than 1&

If we go a little harder this time around Seyi will surely top the poll

Then we can Send the Instagram LovePeddler and her Sidekick out of the house.

Vote Seyi to 32052

May your pocket never get dry
Keep up the good work bro.
But remember, let's not forget to do actual voting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Ayamhappy:

bet ya life on it

TeamSeyi
BBN big fans

pls Seyi dey below, giv him some vote

Sms txt VOTE Seyi-32052
Prepare yourself on Beansad after the life eviction show on sunday...cos that would be your moniker for that day.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Should:
This particular Land I'm standing upon, is up for the give!,
and i hereby DECLARE whom I've given it to...
persons of .......munzy44 and DrakeBlend ............

SOLD OUT
Hahahaha... Thank you! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.