Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4988827 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

The person you quoted is Oshe11. He doesn't want people to vote Mike, so that Tacha can comfortably come out top. Just for brags.

Oh... I see
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Khata dey mock SEYI with 'no leave no transfer'

They thought SEYI is weak

e go suprise dem coms sunday

we VOTE SEYI till Thursday

VOTE Seyi-32052

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Team Mercy please let's vote for Mike and drop some votes for Seyi too ... Khafi and Tacha have army, they will be fine.

VOTE Mike

VOTE Seyi

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Khafi can't go home, she's the only bubbly hm left. If you don't want to die of boredom or waste your tv sub, text VOTE Khafi to 32052.

Goodmorning forumites! kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2019
binary007:

Flight have pass oo

This one weak me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Seyi for the week... I repeat Seyi for the week!
I want to confirm something lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teemotee: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
Hallenjay:
u don't need to vote tacha... Wike got him already stop wasting ur hard earn cash on who will not even want u near her... M sure she'll bully u all. I can't stand derogatory n vote her instead I'll shame her
[/s] undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
UcLloyd:
Froddnation, lovers of Slow Tiger. This week we vote with a game plan. Vote Khafi to either remove Mike, Seyi or Tacha. No sentiments votes for Mike or Tacha pls. I was praying for Elo to be up, Oga na idiot, he thinks Frodd dey him level. Froddnation, vote Khafi this week, this week we vote to remove competition guys. SLOW TIGER!!!

A game team Tobi played last year that backfired....... Game plan indeed.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Amya:

Why Khafi though? Didn't Ike and Mercy nominate her for eviction?
You are outside the House and should know better for your Fave
Unless U do Not wanna increase Ike's chances of winning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
binary007:
I miss page 5000 after all my mouth making.

Sleep oooooo

No worry, na some wizards cause this thing.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pepperdem360: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Team Mercy voting Seyi shocked

Seyi to Mercy: I am greater than all your generation

Seyi to Frodd: Peasant!

I am Tacha's and I dont expect you guys to vote Tacha but haba na..common sense is...anybody but Seyi

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2019
binary007:
I miss page 5000 after all my mouth making.

Sleep oooooo
U see why it's not good to make mouth?
It attracts village pipo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2019
pepperdem360:
Team Mecy voting Seyi shocked

He didn't say that. Stop decampaining our guy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Khafi can't go home, she's the only bubbly hm left. If you don't want to die of boredom or waste your tv sub, text VOTE Khafi to 32052.

Goodmorning forumites! kiss kiss

Let her Go

Many people will stil entertain us

Mercy
Seyi
Ike
Frodd

All are good comedian

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2019
pepperdem360:
Team Mecy voting Seyi shocked
And so?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2019
I'm still baffled with the way team seyi are always always begging for votes from other fans whenever he's up, same fans you troll here everyday....is this how he wants to win the money..hahahahahaha....you guys claim you're a force to recon with..prove it with pride and if he leaves he walks out with his head high knowing he got what he got without no help..you don't see Tacha, Mercy, Mike or even Frodd who has been up since week 1 begging from other parties ..this is a competition and only the strong survives...it's time to test your strength...like i said if anyone should be getting pity votes from other housemates it should be Khafi cos i'm not sure her fan base are as much as the rest..
while as for the remaining 3..it's time to separate the wheat from the chaffs.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Alphagan:

Blackhawk, this toxic thread is fast damaging your lens of objectivity. Pray tell, how's Seyi a joke of what humans should be?

Humans shouldn't be intelligent?

Humans shouldn't have their self esteem intact?

Humans should descend so low by engaging in an orgy in a continental TV?

Humans should be manipulative and be two-faced?

Humans should become an irritating asslicker and an unreasonable one at that?

It is better you waka pass some comments because whatever you want to accuse any hm of, your favourite is the worst in that department.

Please shut it. When has any of you called out your fave on his bullshit like have done mine? Seyi has ridiculed both the living and the dead, Seyi is greedy, Seyi has said shii about Khafi even when she's done nothing to him, Seyi nomimated Frodd because he enjoys his tears, Seyi threatened to give his supposed friend her third strike because he successfully got Ike his first strike. Seyi is a saddist!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2019
MamBi:

kiss Nah, Seyi is not my people shocked

Found him fascinating to watch, never understood his strategy but the way he insults cuts me to the bone. I never got over the Thelma’s brother’s thing. Can’t comprehend or fathom the how or why. And him nominating Frodd because he likes seeing him cry - made it worse. I so prayed for that his famzing with Tacha to get shipwrecked so now, I am good to watch him from very faaaaaaaar.

If he stays, it is well. I wish him luck though. But I wish Mike, Tacha and Khafi more luck...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Chelseabmw, coming through for your boy, Mike. Will add text votes later on for him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
Blackhawk01, iyawo mi, voting non-stop for your cup of Khafi. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
Brownsun:
And so?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2019
Team Mercy, if you guys are smart, you'll vote Khafi. By voting Khafi you gaurantee that one of the strong contenders will leave.

How can you vote Mike who is a very strong contender? Wouldn't it be better that Mike leaves so that in the finals, you can get votes from team Mike?

In these later stages of the game, there is nothing like Mike is Mercy's friend. Friendships don't matter much at this point because everyone will nominate those they consider as strong competition, and Mike is usually fond of nominating people who he considers as very strong, so very likely he will nominate Mercy next and give Tacha a rest.

Team Mercy vote Khafi now. Seyi insulted Mercy's generation so voting him is silly.

Vote Khafi.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Seyi for the week... I repeat Seyi for the week!
I want to confirm something lipsrsealed

Brother mi

Thanks ooo

More hotties to your bedroom

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2019
when you gossip too much grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
CINDY shud leave Khaffi oooooo......b4 Khaffi wil go tel her boss nd they start norminating Her

Khaffi is a Snake

She is wicked, she killed Venita game wt Gossip

She killed Gedoni because of the nonsense luv she has 4d guy

nw its SEYI, God go punish dem.......Khacha don Cast, if the union continue it may cost ya Faves.......Nairalander pls VOTE SEYI.......Let push Devil into shame

We go kill d poll wt SEYI Vote

We vote Seyi this week

vote through SMS more

VOTE Seyi-32052

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hallenjay: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Alphagan:

Blackhawk, this toxic thread is fast damaging your lens of objectivity. Pray tell, how's Seyi a joke of what humans should be?

Humans shouldn't be intelligent?

Humans shouldn't have their self esteem intact?

Humans should descend so low by engaging in an orgy in a continental TV?

Humans should be manipulative and be two-faced?

Humans should become an irritating asslicker and an unreasonable one at that?

It is better you waka pass some comments because whatever you want to accuse any hm of, your favourite is the worst in that department.

pls do more by campaigning offline too.. Tell ur neighborhood to tell anoda. Or collect der sim and vote massively.. 15% won't take us anywhere...
VOTE SEYI...
WIKE is even pouring govt cash for tacha... I know we only have d masses n. We can prove dem wrong dt one big tree cannot displace a very large garden

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
[s][/s]oga stop to Dey disturb us no be only Dey Jand for this thread...the way u Dey loud ur own e b lyk say na first time comot this country jjc

grin grin grin Ah lawd almighty...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Arysha20:
Team Mercy, if you guys are smart, you'll vote Khafi. By voting Khafi you gaurantee that one of the strong contenders will leave.

How can you vote Mike who is a very strong contender? Wouldn't it be better that Mike leaves so that in the finals, you can get votes from team Mike?

In these later stages of the game, there is nothing like Mike is Mercy's friend. Friendships don't matter much at this point because everyone will nominate those they consider as strong competition, and Mike is usually fond of nominating people who he considers as very strong, so very likely he will nominate Mercy next and give Tacha a rest.

Team Mercy vote Khafi now. Seyi insulted Mercy's generation so voting him is silly.

Vote Khafi.

Khafi nominated mercy na

And has her on her black list

So what dust are you yarning

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
pepperdem360:
Team Mercy voting Seyi shocked

Seyi to Frodd: Peasant!

I am Tacha's and I dont expect you guys to vote Tacha but haba na..common sense is...anybody but Seyi
Let your eye pop. We are voting Seyi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Kicking Seyi out of BBN house is a must
O te go

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Lauryn41:
Team Tacha want to start a narrative of "whoever messes with Tacha goes home "

And some country people are gingering it

Tacha's ego will fly off the roof if seyi gets evicted

Instead of team mercy ,ike and frodd to vote seyi

They're busy thinking sentimentally and emotionally

They're saving competitions in form of mike and khafi

Think strategically abeg

SEYI can go home but not this week

Maybe next week

I tell u, they are not thinking strategically atall, too sentimental.
They feel they don't need alliance in this game, they can do it on their own when frodd is up,

They forgot how khafi toped frodd last week
Na seyi them was kick out.

I Laugh in pity votes.

Remind me of that ebuka's last words on Sunday again

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Beorn1:
Chelseabmw, coming through for your boy, Mike. Will add text votes later on for him later on.
stop voting mike...vote only khafi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.