Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5031052 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:
So if dem call street niggaz, IKE go bounce out?

Smh! If not that Nigerians are good at worshiping foreign based Nigerians, we for don notice say IKE na confirm ajebo trying to look like a street nigga before people.

Make I hear say that guy survive street doings in Lagos, Benin, Warri, Aba and Onitsha.
There are rougher streets than the ones you called.. Travel..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
who is this lady talking

With red?

I pay that.........

Wetin accent go do ehn?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
What a voice.. Ella cool damn! She can sing
Yea, she has a beautiful voice, was in Project fame 5.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rossycee:
Hms celebrating Esther's birthday. BTW Nigeria is leading 1:0

Thelma is the celebrant

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oh lawd, Jackye, not kosher to tell birthday girl that she has bad side but thank you for the prayer..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jackye oh my God grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
iamJ:
we are worried at this point

Reserve your worry for tomoro

When it will be his birthday cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
I just pictured myself dating Kim and then getting Mad at her........

I'd have to close my eyes to achieve that ooo
Her beauty no go lemme vex for her unless she cheated

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
iamJ:
Wetin kim go wear again

Olosho is in the mood

And your Mike? embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
iamJ:
Kim is a coded slutt

Sir Dee just rubbed her ass

2nd guy in a day

You guys ain't seen nothing yet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
badinfluence:

There are rougher streets than the ones you called.. Travel..
Mr traveler, which street rough pass?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:
Ouch!! Kim.
Thunder for fire!!

Pepper dem !
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:
Mr traveler, which street rough pass?
Such an ignorant question..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:
Lol, so Mike can jump and make noise like this.....grin grin grin

The people acting as PAs and security are just hilarious.

Frodd is so serious with his notepad.

Oh lord, Mike jump for table. What the heck is he using as a Rolex? grin grin grin

And buzzer is off.

Damn!!!! Just seeing Kim's dress. What the heck is holding them boobies up? shocked shocked shocked

Biko our boobs are naturally up ooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kimmy sweetie, stop worrying about eviction...

It will be alright!

And help me slap Frodd awake.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

The battle for queen bee is being fought on all levels, roforofo inclusive.
"You popped one out, I'll pop two if I have to" grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

Biko our boobs are naturally up ooo grin

You mean the bootie is enhanced too? Where are they doing these things make I begin save? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eseose9:

Nawa o what kind of talk is this? tommorw is his birthday
Did you watch him today?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JoeWendell: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:
Ike's fans remind me of Arsenal fans .

The truth is standing before you as naked as day and you're adding layers and fibers to it ...just to give it a depth to weave your delusions to fantasies. grin

Ike is one of the simplest personalities in the house .

With him what you see is what you get .

He's not as street as he's made himself believe .

He's not as smart either.

He's not a bad person ; he's not a good person .

He's just like most of us - subjectively nice .

I know the influx of the buttercup housemates have y'all reaching for that tough nut .

A guy man with an American slang and Naija swag but IKe ain't it.

The more you keep making mountains out of his molehills ...in a desperate attempt to add some spice into what is clearly a very bland and cliche personality ...the more you set yourselves up to be disappointed .

Accept him for what he is :

A mildly attractive boy with huge sex appeal.

A fake gangsta with a deluded sense of entitlement .

An averagely intelligent man who for some reason thinks he's on the genuis level . grin

A self destructor who will keep doing shit that will give his PR team a lot to fix and could likely get disqualified .

A very strong contender in the game , who will keep jeopardizing his popularity .

A very determined but unambitious boy ... people like him only compete because they want to get that winning rush , not necessarily because they aim to capitalize on it to elevate themselves.

My suggestions :

Adopt the Threebear approach - ignore all his flaws .

Stop expecting much from him and enjoy the times you'll get something to hype- you will because he's interesting .

Stop over analysing his moves ....Ike is not the master planner that you people are desperately seeking .
Anyone can steal some coins , even kids at Iyana kpaja can successful pick a pocket. grin

And last but certainly not the least - take his utterances literally (there are no double entendre there ) like I said before , with Ike , what you see is what you get . grin grin grin

If you knew anything about the street yo wouldn’t talk this crap
Ike is a smart thug
And these are people you can never predict and trust
But they get any job they set out to do done
That’s why the gee got my support
The more you underestimate them
The more you shoot yourself in the leg
Ike is far intelligent than you are that’s why you don’t understand him
He talks a lot and at the same time making you think you are smart and always give you reasons to think you have the upper hand against them and then they’ll finish you off

If you don’t know guys like him, stay tuned and continue watching the show

Then you will understand grin

I don’t blame you though
I really don’t grin

He will continue to confuse you grin grin

You can never predict Sosolisos

Ikeman is a Sosoliso!!!!!!

Real OG

Hats off bro!!

Tasha is fûcked. . . .Ike has picked is target

Eliminate the self proclaimed strongest housemate

Walai the Gee too smart grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rossycee:
They have all agreed Thelma is the life of the party.. Ella's voice awww.
Life of which useless party? Well, anything to make her happy on her birthday isn't that bad.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sammieddi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Abeg shaattttaaap and take your negative energy far away from my Mikey

what's with the insult? Some of u here cant talk to the people u insult here in real life. Learn some manners bikonu.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

I call it guilty conscience
An instigator and carrier of negative energy
2 days after he saw the light?
What a wawuuu!
Oh...jeezzz
I know I don't like Mike.....I dont hate him either
I just dont like wool over my eyes
I like his chilled personality and was happy to
See him lively this evening .....but
Let him tell us what made him change his mind
Over Ella ....
Let him hold candid talk with Ella

Hey Sis,
My girl, my BB heart is about to leave (the earliest any fav of mine is leaving the game)
Any body who speaks out for her in that house? Whatever their motive? Is doing me a great good
And, I honestly believed Mike when he talked, it was outside and he discussed with Khafy before calling Jeff over
Not long after that Khafy had a heart to heart with Ella
Methinks Mike just said what he did without seeking camera time
I like to think he had a change of heart
You can’t switch from calling someone an instigator to the bullied without a kind of rethink in my opinion, he is not up for eviction after all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:
Ike's fans remind me of Arsenal fans .

The truth is standing before you as naked as day and you're adding layers and fibers to it ...just to give it a depth to weave your delusions to fantasies. grin

Ike is one of the simplest personalities in the house .

With him what you see is what you get .

He's not as street as he's made himself believe .

He's not as smart either.

He's not a bad person ; he's not a good person .

He's just like most of us - subjectively nice .

I know the influx of the buttercup housemates have y'all reaching for that tough nut .

A guy man with an American slang and Naija swag but IKe ain't it.

The more you keep making mountains out of his molehills ...in a desperate attempt to add some spice into what is clearly a very bland and cliche personality ...the more you set yourselves up to be disappointed .

Accept him for what he is :

A mildly attractive boy with huge sex appeal.

A fake gangsta with a deluded sense of entitlement .

An averagely intelligent man who for some reason thinks he's on the genuis level . grin

A self destructor who will keep doing shit that will give his PR team a lot to fix and could likely get disqualified .

A very strong contender in the game , who will keep jeopardizing his popularity .

A very determined but unambitious boy ... people like him only compete because they want to get that winning rush , not necessarily because they aim to capitalize on it to elevate themselves.

My suggestions :

Adopt the Threebear approach - ignore all his flaws .

Stop expecting much from him and enjoy the times you'll get something to hype- you will because he's interesting .

Stop over analysing his moves ....Ike is not the master planner that you people are desperately seeking .
Anyone can steal some coins , even kids at Iyana kpaja can successful pick a pocket. grin

And last but certainly not the least - take his utterances literally (there are no double entendre there ) like I said before , with Ike , what you see is what you get . grin grin grin
But Ike doesn't give a single fvck..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
livelymatilda:

Life of which useless party? Well, anything to make her happy on her birthday isn't that bad.
Haba, cut her some slack na.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Wahala dey o.
I'm voting Ella because of you and need Kim to stay for my personal gratification tongue
Now what do I do? grin

Just follow your BBheart bro
You can’t choose my fav over yours nah
I gerrit
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dezenazil:
what's with the insult? Some of u here cant talk to the people u insult here in real life. Learn some manners bikonu.

You too shaaatttaaap! where is the insult in what i said? Is telling someone who cannot address me in real life to shut up an insult? You must think you are throwing jibes at some kid and some riff raff.

Shift let me see mikey Abeg.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:
So if dem call street niggaz, IKE go bounce out?

Smh! If not that Nigerians are good at worshiping foreign based Nigerians, we for don notice say IKE na confirm ajebo trying to look like a street nigga before people.

Make I hear say that guy survive street doings in Lagos, Benin, Warri, Aba and Onitsha.
Which street he wan sell?
That guy na pure ajebo. The way he looks at the actions being carried out by some housemates, they usually look weird to him. He takes some time before he fits into it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:

He never changed his mind nor his words .
Stop with the fallacy !!
He simply said he hated to see her getting bullied .
We have a doctor here .
A doctor who would treat a criminal that was shot at a robbery operation .
Even though your heart is screaming "let him die "
Your professionalism is screaming just as loud " Do your job"

Mike never instigated the housemates to hate Ellah.
I've never seen him discuss her with anyone up until today .
He merely gave big brother a reason backing up his nomination .
Just like Ellah did when she put up two people too .

He definitely can be concerned about her even if he doesn't necessarily like her .
It's called humanity .
Something I'm certainly flummoxed that a lot of people are failing to grasp.

Keep selling grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
livelymatilda:

Thelma is the HM I dislike the most, and unless you're hating, you won't deny she's life of the party. In short, that's the only thing I like about her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Girls on BB sef lipsrsealed
I remember that fateful moment when Feza said, “ef it, I don’t care about the money again, I am here to get married”
Mercy please focus
See how lost and gameless she looks just because IKe chose someone else for a task
It is too early nne, and quite irritating to watch
Bring your solo game
This game is not a pairing something
I will also be watching Khafy and hoping she doesn’t lose herself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
oshe11:
I just pictured myself dating Kim and then getting Mad at her........

I'd have to close my eyes to achieve that ooo

Her beauty no go lemme vex for her unless she cheated

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.