Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5021458 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
These guys need to exercise restraint when angry.

Esther’s comment was childish and unnecessary but mahn, Omatsola’s reaction was just wild. shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

I am glad you see it this way

It will make you sleep better this night grin

And I think your Ella might make it

Her singing this night is helping her ministry

I honestly dont understand how anyone can say Ella is ugly

She is not in my eyes

Las las...you both will be fine

I haven't given my heart yet to anyone

I am still a free agent tongue

Well spoken and that makes two of us. tongue
But as you know Gee, even when we finally do, it's not about winning.
It's more of who gives us more value for our Dstv subscription.
Big ups babes tongue tongue cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Your own heart is gone bro
Own it joor tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Who is that one sleeping? Isnt shr part of the game?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
VOTE ELLA
my BB heart
kiss
My brave Ella, doing drama, all by herself, in the best voice ever, giving all of herself
Hopefully you can double this effort when she asks you herself tomorrow evening when she sings for you
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
chloroform:
Watching ike irks me always. His stupid mouth is also not helping matters.

Will kayode or whatever please change the view...
hang yourself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

I honestly “shocked” at all the ugly talk
All that made me feel more protective of her
Till she leaves my screen
Kayode should have let her sing, so that if she left, people would at least have gotten acquainted with her voice and brand
But no, it didn’t happen, ya duwa

@ being a free agent?
You dunno how I envy you that

Ewwoooo .....chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
MizzD:

Esther’s comment was childish and unnecessary but mahn, Omatsola’s reaction was just wild. shocked
Please what transpired ? I'm not watching.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
MizzD:

You will agree that in real life it hurts when you are planning forward and someone is thwarting your effort.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Missreal:

U can also help her ministry by dropping some votes for kiss kiss

And Kimmy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

No need for this
She has her drama seeking hands full or would have helped me
She is my person

Chocs luv......you have a way of making me laugh loud

Na really drama seeking hands full cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know I like your Ella right?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

Your own heart is gone bro
Own it joor tongue
Stop decampaigning Mercy just to win votes for your Ellah .
Both ladies can shine , let people decide who they want . grin grin
You're subtle but I'm very good at reading people .
You can't fool me even an inch . grin cheesy

I know why you want Mercy out .
And it has nothing to do with Ellah but with Ike who is infact your favorite male contestant.

I can even read a statue , how long did you think you could fool me ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
oshe11:
Ella isn't ugly but looks tattered
I agree with the former but disagrees slightly with the latter.
Ella seems to be carrying a lot of baggage that seems overwhelming so to speak.
She's pushing too hard for recognition. She needs to just allow things to flow more naturally.
When you're surrounded by so much beauty that intimidates your confidence, it affects your self esteem negatively.
She's a fighter and will surely make it. cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
iamJ:
my girl is lying on top of me, can't stand up right now, later I will rewind and snap
Werey grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Winning ke

I find talks about winning very irritating

Like..... the opening ceremony is hardly over

And I want to concern myself with day 99?

Naahhhh......strictly for the love of the game !

I get my rush and fix from the journey itself

Na entertainment sure pass bros cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

Chocs luv......you have a way of making me laugh loud
Na really drama seeking hands full cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know I like your Ella right?

I know that Sis
(And then, how can anyone not love Ella!!?? (in MNeT’s voice and tone cheesy)
But then I also know how you like your drama- smoking hot
If Kim wasn’t there, I would be dead certain you would vote Ella
That knowledge is enough for me kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Please what transpired ? I'm not watching.

Nothing serious. Omatshola was trying to tell everyone not to interrupt while a scene is ongoing. So someone asked what they should do if they have a comment about the scene, and he said they should chill till the scene is over. Esther then childishly asked what would happen if she interrupted. She said this like 3 times or so and omatshola started yelling- almost similar to his reaction when they stole his coin. Hian. Wetin we carry Wetin we throw. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I agree with the former but disagrees slightly with the latter.
Ella seems to be carrying a lot of baggage that seems overwhelming so to speak.
She's pushing too hard for recognition. She needs to just allow things to flow more naturally.
When you're surrounded by so much beauty that intimidates your confidence, it affects your self esteem negatively.
She's a fighter and will surely make it. cool

You aint wrong, neither am I

Me thinks she is tattered
Just take a glance at her.......

Local man isnt pleasedundecided

She isnt the kinda girl local man would wanna take out on a date with his friends who'd probably come with their gfs
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Omashola is angry cos they are going back and forth in the drama and he's like I no wan vex I Don get one strike already make I manage am. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
MizzD:

Esther should goan rest abeg. Guy only suggested that comments should be reserved till later and she was saying trash, talmabout “what will you do if I make a comment”. Trying to play the victim card.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
Werey grin
just sent you a message on WhatsApp

We get gist come online asap
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
MizzD:

Nothing serious. Omatshola was trying to tell everyone not to interrupt while a scene is ongoing. So someone asked what they should do if they have a comment about the scene, and he said they should chill till the scene is over. Esther then childishly asked what would happen if she interrupted. She said this like 3 times or so and omatshola started yelling- almost similar to his reaction when they stole his coin. Hian. Wetin we carry Wetin we throw. lipsrsealed
Omatsola is a dramaking but his type is needed to put them in place.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
MizzD:

Baba was tired of the back and forth going on during reharsal but I thought that was Thelma. The way Oma was shouting that nobody should interrupt or say anything when the play has started I felt was harsh. He didn't have to raise his voice like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dumb people

If big brother offered you coins to spoil the play, isn't it obvious that he offered others and they are trying to spoil the whole thing to accomplish their mission

Na wa, fools everywhere, no wonder Mike isn't too bothered about the distractions

He knows

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
iamJ:
Dumb people

If big brother offered you coins to spoil the play, isn't it obvious that he offered others and they are trying to spoil the whole thing to accomplish their mission

Na wa, fools everywhere, no wonder Mike isn't too bothered about the distractions

He knows

It's just a way of testing how greedy some of them can be

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wowdiva: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Na WA O. This one Mike is touching, hugging and carrying all the ladies in the house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
amehrada:
Baba was tired of the bacl and forth going on during reharsal but I thought that was Thelma. The way Oma was shouting that nobody should interrupt or say anything when the play has started I felt was harsh. He didn't have to raise his voice like that.
He is naturally loud.......

So his normal talk may come across as "raising his voice"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
wowdiva:
Na WA O. This one Mike is touching, hugging and carrying all the ladies in the house.
is that one cheating?

It's like you need some mosquitos in your life this night angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

It's just a way of testing how greedy some of them can be
but can't the others code

Cause Kim and Tasha are doing it on purpose so that they don't accomplish their mission
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
Werey grin
Madam, you never sleep? Who you dey even support sef?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Okay omatshola, are we gonna overflog this undecided grin

Kim is not happy that she didn’t get to practise her role. Omatshola has tried to calm her.

Mike was gonna give Thelma a massage earlier today buT it didn’t happen because they had a lot of activities. So he said next time Thelma is stressed she should let him know, and he’d massage her. wink grin cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kim just called Ike number 1

Kim likes omashola crew cheesy cheesy

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.