Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022574 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beorn1:

Thelma is the HM I dislike the most, and unless you're hating, you won't deny she's life of the party. In short, that's the only thing I like about her.

Exactly! She's my least favorite but indeed she's the life of the party..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beorn1:

Thelma is the HM I dislike the most, and unless you're hating, you won't deny she's life of the party. In short, that's the only thing I like about her.
Simple question you people can't answer... I said. Life of which useless party?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

You mean the bootie is enhanced too? Where are they doing these things make I begin save? grin

I meant Kimmy's goodies are all natural
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:
Girls on BB sef lipsrsealed
I remember that fateful moment when Feza said, “ef it, I don’t care about the money again, I am here to get married”
Mercy please focus
See how lost and gameless she looks just because IKe chose someone else for a task
It is too early nne, and quite irritating to watch
Bring your solo game
This game is not a pairing something
I will also be watching Khafy and hoping she doesn’t lose herself

Khafi is gone, done and dusted. She is in ruv cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
livelymatilda:

Simple question you people can't answer... I said. Life of which useless party?

Which kain question you dey ask, ehn this man? Which party other than the BB party?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dezenazil:
what's with the insult? Some of u here cant talk to the people u insult here in real life. Learn some manners bikonu.

You saw how I ignored the fellow? grin

I dont have patience for the likes

I am here to have fun

Thanks for speaking up

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You too shaaatttaaap! where is the insult in what i said? Is telling someone who cannot address me in real life to shut up an insult? You must think you are throwing jibes at some kid and some riff raff.

Shift let me see mikey Abeg.
I pity u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dezenazil:
I pity u

Shaaatttaaap you are interrupting me in so many ways
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JoeWendell: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Agbgift:

Which street he wan sell?
That guy na pure ajebo. The way he looks at the actions being carried out by some housemates, they usually look weird to him. He takes some time before he fits into it.

Like you know shit!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goooooaaaaallllllll

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

Hey Sis,
My girl, my BB heart is about to leave (the earliest any fav of mine is leaving the game)
Any body who speaks out for her in that house? Whatever their motive? Is doing me a great good
And, I honestly believed Mike when he talked, it was outside and he discussed with Khafy before calling Jeff over
Not long after that Khafy had a heart to heart with Ella
Methinks Mike just said what he did without seeking camera time
I like to think he had a change of heart
You can’t switch from calling someone an instigator to the bullied without a kind of rethink in my opinion, he is not up for eviction after all

I am glad you see it this way

It will make you sleep better this night grin

And I think your Ella might make it

Her singing this night is helping her ministry

I honestly dont understand how anyone can say Ella is ugly

She is not in my eyes

Las las...you both will be fine

I haven't given my heart yet to anyone

I am still a free agent tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:
I remember that fateful moment when Feza said, “ef it, I don’t care about the money again, I am here to get married”
Mercy please focus
See how lost and gameless she looks just because IKe chose someone else for a task
Bring your solo game

Even Abraham didn't have such a faith. Person that's already seeing a future where she's the mother of Gedoni's kids na em you dey have hope on?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Omalichabby:

Exactly! She's my least favorite but indeed she's the life of the party..

Very true.

I share same sentiment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigeria going to semi finals.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beorn1:

Even Abraham didn't have such a faith. Person that's already seeing a future where she's the mother of Gedoni's kids na em you dey have hope on?

grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rossycee:

Yea, she has a beautiful voice, was in Project fame 5.

Really? shocked wow!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oluwapomile1: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

I couldn’t get that too
Then I registered again (don’t even remember my password) and didn’t get an OTP prompt and voted
But I am doing SMS voting

Na was ooo! OK. I will give her SMS votes then. Didn't know you are a doctor!!!!! Wow!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
This bet naija advert is sha dope
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

She is not in my eyes

Ella isn't ugly but looks tattered

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beorn1:

This made me cackle so hard
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:
Mercy please focus
Bring your solo game

The london olokpa that keeps following gedoni around ,lying on him ,initiating romance and is already lost in love with gedoni or which khaffi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice on Tacha
Well done

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

He is so big but he can be such a baby... smiley Maybe he is shy!

Yeah
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

He is so big but he can be such a baby... smiley Maybe he is shy!
The alleged Gay?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
JoeWendell:

[s]
If you knew anything about the street yo wouldn’t talk this crap
Ike is a smart thug
And these are people you can never predict and trust
But they get any job they set out to do done
That’s why the gee got my support
The more you underestimate them
The more you shoot yourself in the leg
Ike is far intelligent than you are that’s why you don’t understand him
He talks a lot and at the same time making you think you are smart and always give you reasons to think you have the upper hand against them and then they’ll finish you off

If you don’t know guys like him, stay tuned and continue watching the show

Then you will understand grin

I don’t blame you though
I really don’t grin

He will continue to confuse you grin grin

You can never predict Sosolisos

Ikeman is a Sosoliso!!!!!!

Real OG

Hats off bro!!

Tasha is fûcked. . . .Ike has picked is target

Eliminate the self proclaimed strongest housemate

Walai the Gee too smart grin
[/s]
You've managed to say a whole bunch of things and a whole bunch of nothing .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

She is not in my eyes

I pray she makes it ooo...i dont want her to leave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Keep those coming for ella aka d golden voice of d house..and if u are a free agent,and needs somewhere to drop ur free votes,u can drop it for ella..abeg God bless u all❤❤

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moststylish(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
omatshola Don vex
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

She is not in my eyes

I honestly “shocked” at all the ugly talk
All that made me feel more protective of her
Till she leaves my screen
Kayode should have let her sing, so that if she left, people would at least have gotten acquainted with her voice and brand
But no, it didn’t happen, ya duwa

@ being a free agent?
You dunno how I envy you that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

She is not in my eyes

U can also help her ministry by dropping some votes for kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Missreal:

U can also help her ministry by dropping some votes for kiss kiss

No need for this
She has her drama seeking hands full or would have helped me
She is my person
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:
Ike's fans remind me of Arsenal fans .

The truth is standing before you as naked as day and you're adding layers and fibers to it ...just to give it a depth to weave your delusions to fantasies. grin

Ike is one of the simplest personalities in the house .

With him what you see is what you get .

He's not as street as he's made himself believe .

He's not as smart either.

He's not a bad person ; he's not a good person .

He's just like most of us - subjectively nice .

I know the influx of the buttercup housemates have y'all reaching for that tough nut .

A guy man with an American slang and Naija swag but IKe ain't it.

The more you keep making mountains out of his molehills ...in a desperate attempt to add some spice into what is clearly a very bland and cliche personality ...the more you set yourselves up to be disappointed .

Accept him for what he is :

A mildly attractive boy with huge sex appeal.

A fake gangsta with a deluded sense of entitlement .

An averagely intelligent man who for some reason thinks he's on the genuis level . grin

A self destructor who will keep doing shit that will give his PR team a lot to fix and could likely get disqualified .

A very strong contender in the game , who will keep jeopardizing his popularity .

A very determined but unambitious boy ... people like him only compete because they want to get that winning rush , not necessarily because they aim to capitalize on it to elevate themselves.

My suggestions :

Adopt the Threebear approach - ignore all his flaws .

Stop expecting much from him and enjoy the times you'll get something to hype- you will because he's interesting .

Stop over analysing his moves ....Ike is not the master planner that you people are desperately seeking .
Anyone can steal some coins , even kids at Iyana kpaja can successful pick a pocket. grin

And last but certainly not the least - take his utterances literally (there are no double entendre there ) like I said before , with Ike , what you see is what you get . grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.