Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4936986 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

Ehn? Gedoni has been quite mature on the outside and there I was thinking something may actually happen....

Maybe Khafi is still reviewing the Venita/Gedoni moments..

Anyway, make we see...

Gedoni didn't have a choice, he realized he messed up with Mama Bee and was trying to redeem himself. undecided

Definitely, her SM handler must have given her hawt gist and videos. lipsrsealed

We watch, though I don't want that ship again. angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Frank65:

I think u are talking nonsense at this point #peace

Let me break it down for you.

There are many others on instagram more popular than Tacha who sleep with men in hotels without anyone ever claiming to have seen them. That we can't point to anyone who has seen her as of this moment does not mean we won't the next minute and even if we never see anyone, it still doesn't prove it never happened.

Saying because no one has claimed to have seen her then it doesn't happen is what I consider nonsense.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Use the report buttongrin

Okay now...

Make we begin do vigilante for our street...

Any "AREA" behaviour towards other forum members will be reported... grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

My baby's yeye brother. grin grin grin grin tongue

Ike get hin own for body but he's still my baby. World people should let him be in every HMS good book in peace, others have done worse and una no write epistles. Let my babies be!!! angry angry
We dont have Yeye people in our family, we are sweet like that kiss
And u are welcomed officially into the Family of sweetness my dear wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Emenike rains fire shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Frank65:
There is a video of Tacha trending online. In the video, she cleared the air on the accusation that she is a prostitute. She asked anybody who has ever seen her in a hotel with a man, to speak up.

She wants any man who has ever slept with her for money to indicate in her comment section.

She challenged anybody with an evidence of her sleeping with a man for money to come forward with it. For example, If u have videos of her leaving or entering hotel with a man, u can post it.

Here is the link to the video. It's a funny video, u will laugh.

https://twitter.com/AderonkeBrenda/status/1174470989700354048?s=08
who get time to dy video her..leaving or entering hotels..they girl is a low life and a cheap whoree period!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2019
rationalmind:

Let me break it down for you.

There are many others on instagram more popular than Tacha who sleep with men in hotels without anyone ever claiming to have seen them. That we can't point to anyone who has seen her as of this moment does not mean we won't the next minute and even if we never see anyone, it still doesn't prove it never happened.

Saying because no one has claimed to have seen her then it doesn't happen is what I consider nonsense.

Ok, but at least u hear rumours concerning those other IG celebs right? Now have u heard any rumour that Tacha slept with a rich man? Has there been any rich man linked with Tacha before?

I can wake up one morning and accuse ur girlfriend of sleeping around. It's left for me for prove it or even make claims like I saw her in this hotel with this man etc

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2019
ninnyanny:

Oh lawd! This can't be. Chibabe mustn't see this! Chim ooooo!! shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
who get time to dy video her..leaving or entering hotels..they girl is a low life and a cheap whoree period!!!
says a tall skinny perv..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2019
ninnyanny:
No wonder she did a butt job
To attract more customers
Ashawo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ijayopi(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2019
You are worse..Calling him a "thing" instead of ignoring it,has defined you.[Qquote author=Chibabe005 post=82369977]nawa ohh!..

livelymatilda22

Akthedream

Akthedream2019

Livelymatilda.

Ebonyventures22

And this thing had the guts to call another happily married woman,who's living with her husband,mama wey mumu..

no shame in this world again

pesin wey husband run leave fa,shaming another woman.

you only come to this thread,to bully, cause havoc and transfer aggressions[/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Beorn1:

I'm not gonna talk about this issue any more, but I want to correct the narrative in the emboldened. Mike is also a troublemaker in the context you described. Mike has goaded Tacha in the past.

Tacha told the HMs to stop cheering her on (probably because she was flopping at the arena games and felt she was being taunted) during the games. The HMs knew it made her sad and stopped but Mike decided to continue and it made Tacha flip and call him out. Even Esther later told Mike that he's fond of doing that to Tacha and he'd should stop. It caused a big issue that day.

Mike also goaded Seyi with the "earth is flat" talk despite Seyi telling him to stop that he didnt find it funny. It made Seyi to get angry and refuse to actively participate in their group's task preparation which they lost.

So, you saying Mike is blunt as an excuse to show Mike doesn't goad people means both Frodd and Tacha are also innocent and not troublemakers because they are both blunt and would say whatever to your face. If Mike is not a troublemaker for being blunt, Tacha and Frodd ain't either because they're blunt as well.
The nerve to even place Mike together with despicable humans like Trasha and Fraud grin

Fraud the same one that pimped his mother's sickness for pity .

Ninety percent of the people that nominate Fraud , nominate him because he's annoying and irritating while Mike is nominated because he's viewed as competition .

Frodd so far has gotten coins from only two people ...Esther he manipulated into a relationship and Venita he ruined her game.

Mike gets coins every other week even from people who disliked him in the house because they come out and see how sincere and pure he is .

Mike is so damn perfect that the only thing he can be accused of is cheering people grin

Fraud on the other hand complains irritably when he loses a game .
Blames everyone but himself for failing .
Cries like a recently widowed bride.
Has no shame trading words with 23 year old Cindy or supporting Trasha another 23 year old who BTW insulted the same mother he cried for , just to get to Mike . grin

Let's not even start with Trasha and every act of bullying she's perpetuated .
Verbally , physically and emotionally .

Love may be blind but even blind people still have at least four instincts - unless of course , they're blind , deaf , dumb and bereft of reasoning .

Likening Mike anywhere close to these two , should be a punishable crime by the law .

Like how could anyone ever !

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

buhahahahaha..

I'm here already

I saw it, since last week sef on Twitter

I just weak gan!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2019
a celeb is coming tonight

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Valto:
a celeb is coming tonight

Are we sure Frodd didn’t buy a visit from Esther? shocked
Do you happen to know if he used his BNC yesterday? I didn’t watch during the day
Chim
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2019
rationalmind:

Let me break it down for you. There are many others on instagram more popular than Tacha who sleep with men in hotels without anyone ever claiming to have seen them. That we can't pinpoint anyone as of this moment doesn't mean we won't the next minute and even if we never see anyone, it still doesn't prove it never happened.

Even top class highly coded Oloshos like Toke Makinwa have been spotted many times with their sugar daddies. If someone prostitutes herself for money, there will be evidence. Hotel staffs, receptionists, gilted lovers, stalkers etc would have at least some evidence. But no has come out with any evidence because Tacha isn't a prostitute.

If you even notice Tacha's behavior around men in the house, she acts like all these jambite girls who haven't been with a man before. If Omashola goes to touch her she'll fold her arms and recoil. If Elo goes to hug her she will adopt a defensive posture and start blushing like a teenage girl. Even all the times that she was with Seyi the only thing they ever did was hug like primary school kids. There was even a time that someone barged into the Hoh room when she and Seyi were hugging and she was very startled and almost jumped away from him.

It's not just that she doesn't display Olosho behavior, it's that she doesn't even behave like someone that has had much sexual experience. Everything Tacha does or says on Instagram is to generate attention, and it may not even be her that brings up these ideas, it could be someone in her team.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2019
rationalmind:

Same thing applies to many others on IG.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Hnm, this is true. But in the absence of evidence, there is only "suspicion" grin

So anybody that wants to call Tacha a hoe, please add "suspicious" to the hoe or "alleged" grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2019
scondy:

A simple question...Can Tacha and Frodd be considered weaklings or victims?

If u tell me " the earth is flat" ....i can decide to mock you for it till thy kindgom come....next time u wont make laughable submissions....looool....na today? There jokes that run for years unending....y doesnt tacha flip anytime they say...'Tacha, Tacha, Tacha" .....housemates keep joking with it till date....is that goading..? all na jokes and banter.....Seyi mocks people too now...

if they dont mock each other....how do we get entertained?

I've never considered Tacha and Frodd weaklings. Nobody watching this show will call them weaklings. They are as blunt as it gets and will stand up against any HM (with the exception of Esther in Frodd's case). My only issue is saying Frodd and Tacha are troublemakers but excusing Mike simply because he's blunt. You'd use the same excuse for Frodd and Tacha as well in order to be fair. That's all.

About mocking someone, there's time for everything. Do you know you can call someone an "idiot" and he'll laugh for over it, but when he or she is not in a good mood, you can call him or her that same idiot, probably in a mean tone and they'd get mad at you?

If Mike mocks Seyi with that same line when they are joking, Seyi would probably laugh over it, but when Seyi is not in a happy mood, he may tell Mike that he'd stop because he's not happy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Threebear:
The nerve to even place Mike together with despicable humans like Trasha and Fraud grin

Fraud the same one that pimped his mother's sickness for pity .

Ninety percent of the people that nominate Fraud , nominate him because he's annoying and irritating while Mike is nominated because he's viewed as competition .

Frodd so far has gotten only coins from two people ...Esther he manipulated into a relationship and Venita he ruined her game.

Mike gets coins every other week even from people who disliked him in the house because they come out and see how sincere and pure he is .

Mike is so damn perfect that the only thing he can be accused of is cheering people grin

Fraud on the other hand complains irritably when he loses a game .
Blame everyone but himself for failing .
Cries like a recently widowed bride.
Has no shame trading words with 23 year old Cindy or supporting Trasha another 23 year old who BTW insulted the same mother he cried for , just to get to Mike . grin

Let's not even start with Trasha and every act of bullying she's perpetuated .
Verbally , physically and emotionally .

Love may be blind but even blind people still have their four other instincts - unless of course , they're blind , deaf , dumb and bereft of reasoning .

Likening Mike anywhere close to these two , should be a punishable crime by the law .

Like how could anyone ever ![/s]
all this epistle in defense of a certain Jamaican failed athlete that is yet to win either HOH or veto power in 13weeks tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2019
ACupOfKhaffi:

lol.... She must oooo.... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2019
XXMML33:

Even top class highly coded Oloshos like Toke Makinwa have been spotted many times with their sugar daddies. If someone prostitutes herself for money, there will be evidence. Hotel staffs, receptionists, gilted lovers, stalkers etc would have at least some evidence. But no has come out with any evidence because Tacha isn't a prostitute.

If you even notice Tacha's behavior around men in the house, she acts like all these jambite girls who haven't been with a man before. If Omashola goes to touch her she'll fold her arms and recoil. If Elo goes to hug her she will adopt a defensive posture and start blushing like a teenage girl. Even all the time that she was with Seyi the only thing they ever did was hug like primary school kids. There was even a time that someone barged into the Hoh room when she and Seyi were hugging and she was very startled and almost jumped away from him.

It's not just that she doesn't express Olosho behavior, it's that she doesn't even behave like someone that has had much sexual experience. Everything Tacha does or says on Instagram is to generate attention, and it may not even be her that brings up these ideas, it could be someone in her team.
You have a point

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by poshest(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Sponsors aren't responsible for content creation, content comes from the HMs
then is it ok to say it's a coincidence that when the major sponsor of the show changed the contents and level of entertainment changed?
Well it's my observation and I have the right to air it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2019
ninnyanny:

Eh Jesu! Wetin now? How can someone "important" be saying this kinda thing?

Very poor taste... Anyway, na Mercy cause am. I don't know in what context she mentioned the guy's name before....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2019
ninnyanny:
thank God this is coming from her supposed ex, Emenike.

IF we call her, " use and pay as you go " we'll be tagged as being hateful or bile.

Emenike knew what he wanted and went for it.

No man wants a wife, whose cunt is well known and familiar to his friends

No man wants to wake up to numerous calls that his wife is wasted and bundled in a club's packing store.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2019
XXMML33:

If you even notice Tacha's behavior around men in the house, she acts like all these jambite girls who haven't been with a man before. If Omashola goes to touch her she'll fold her arms and recoil. If Elo goes to hug her she will adopt a defensive posture and start blushing like a teenage girl. Even all the time that she was with Seyi the only thing they ever did was hug like primary school kids. There was even a time that someone barged into the Hoh room when she and Seyi were hugging and she was very startled and almost jumped away from him.

It's not just that she doesn't express Olosho behavior, it's that she doesn't even behave like someone that has had much sexual experience. Everything Tacha does or says on Instagram is to generate attention, and it may not even be her that brings up these ideas, it could be someone in her team.
When did you spot Toke with her sugar daddy ?

As long as Nigeria don't use paparazzi , every news is speculative without any graphic backing evidence and up until two and half months ago , Tacha was not news worthy.

What makes you think blogs will invest time and effort digging up stories about her .

How do you even compare Toke to Tacha ?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Chibabe005:

thank God this is coming from her supposed ex, Emenike.

IF we call her, " use and pay as you go " we'll be tagged as being hateful or bile.

Emenike knew what he wanted and went for it.

No man wants a wife, whose cunt is well known and familiar to his friends

No man wants to wake up to numerous calls that his wife is wasted and bundled in a club's packing store.

Steph, please can I just beg that you just chill small for Mercy case? grin

I never beg you before oh. But na beg I just dey beg. Just so that we can go a few days without fights up and down.

Yab her with the things all of us can see on our screens.

Pretty please?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

Ehn? Gedoni has been quite mature on the outside and there I was thinking something may actually happen....

Maybe Khafi is still reviewing the Venita/Gedoni moments..

Anyway, make we see...

Or perhaps, the Kim/Gedoni news have reached her and she felt disappointed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Threebear:

When did you spot Toke with her sugar daddy ?

As long as Nigeria don't use paparazzi , every news is speculative without any graphic backing evidence and up until two and half months ago , Tacha was not news worthy.

What makes you think blogs will invest time and effort digging up stories about her .

How do you even compare Toke to Tacha ?

At least Toke has been linked with one rich man in Lagos(I have forgotten his name sef), nobody has linked Tacha with any rich man.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

Eh Jesu! Wetin now? How can someone "important" be saying this kinda thing?

Very poor taste... Anyway, na Mercy cause am. I don't know in what context she mentioned the guy's name before....
You know the world we live in....A man can brag about having sex with a lady in public and he would be applauded but not a lady doing the same...she would be termed an 'olosho'....That is the sad reality of life...dates back to the bible days even...the adulterous woman was shamed but uptil today the man she had that affair with hasn't been mentioned....Mercy should have known better...she shouldn't say certain things on a big stage like bbnaija...Ifu ennada said that about jjc (abi na wetin be him name) you saw how Nigerians turned it against her when jjc said it was a one night stand....So ladies be careful the unwritten tenents of this world doesnt favour you altogether..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2019
tegax:

Or perhaps, the Kim/Gedoni news have reached her and she felt disappointed.

I think Gedoni told her about him and Kim whilst they were in the house.

That one shouldn't be a shocker
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2019
XXMML33:

If you even notice Tacha's behavior around men in the house, she acts like all these jambite girls who haven't been with a man before. If Omashola goes to touch her she'll fold her arms and recoil. If Elo goes to hug her she will adopt a defensive posture and start blushing like a teenage girl. Even all the times that she was with Seyi the only thing they ever did was hug like primary school kids. There was even a time that someone barged into the Hoh room when she and Seyi were hugging and she was very startled and almost jumped away from him.

It's not just that she doesn't display Olosho behavior, it's that she doesn't even behave like someone that has had much sexual experience. Everything Tacha does or says on Instagram is to generate attention, and it may not even be her that brings up these ideas, it could be someone in her team.

Eyah, the way people think.

Tacha is trying to be in her best behavior because she knew the kind of person she is.

A lady that said one needs there boyfriends to be happy

One for Bleep
Another for money
and one for keep.

The fact is, Tacha made her money from prostitution.

Look at her, does she look like someone that can make money from other hustles?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2019
ninnyanny:

That particular statement has been passed around since Saturday, I don't think it's authentic. We've ran several searches to verify its authenticity but we got nothing, just screenshots. Emenike is yet to release an official statement regarding Mercy's claims.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103