Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4983778 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

Hian, angry you have started updating like those Monicas?

Flesh the gist now.... kiss

That time the music was playing and he was looking at the mirror and was dancing with Tacha, nothing more jare. kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
scondy:

[s]You keep saying the bolded....i steal ? shuo....bros calm down.....

I choose to speak on what i wanna talk about.....i dont mince my words ....

if i no like Ike sef.....i for don spill more......i only talk about his very obvious downsides.....

same way i ve done for mercy....so call me an "untrue fan" i accept....

Awon true fans aye....well don...sebi you are being paid abi......lol.....

It ain't that serious.....last last Ike no sabi us and e no go ever sabi us....[/s]

Speak for urself angry tongue
Ur type knows nothing about loyalty

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
I just saw this on Bet9ja's official Twitter page.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
My attention has been drawn to the beautiful profile picture uploaded by Yuneehk.

This lady is extremely beautiful and I will be so pleased to see her replace some dumb nonentities parading themselves as slay Queen's in the big brother house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Whitetalker:

This tells a lot about how twisted our country and basically the world of today has become. People do the extreme just for attention and to gain publicity because the world now rewards extremes. I do not support Tacha but if there is one thing I'm quite sure of..It is that she is not the person she displays herself to be on instagram. It is just a shame that she allowed herself to be tagged with such low image because she wanted publicity. I will never advice any young girl to stoop so low. But to each his own.

Twisted completely....

People who court for negative publicity must be ready for an uphill task when it comes to projecting another image. At the end of the day, negative publicity will still turn around and bite them.

But I guess desperation to make it sometimes has a big influence on decisions we make...

Double edged sword... undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashtee09(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
XXMML33:
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My attention has been drawn to the beautiful profile picture uploaded by Yuneehk.

This lady is extremely beautiful and I will be so pleased to see her replace some dumb nonentities parading themselves as slay Queen's in the big brother house.

story
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Today is Thursday and there's no task presentation in the works. Seems the organizers are out of ideas, they should not make subsequent seasons this lengthy. 11 or 12 weeks should do

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
dominique:
Today is Thursday and there's no task presentation in the works. Seems the organizers are out of ideas, they should not make subsequent seasons this lengthy. 11 or 12 weeks should do

Ehen, task is missing...

No wonder! I have been wondering why the week was so dry.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
XXMML33:
Biggie and his nonsence twists. He better not fake evict Mercy o. Ike has plans for her birthday undecided Hian

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

Ehen, task is missing...

No wonder! I have been wondering why the week was so dry.

there is a guest coming in tonight by 7pm also.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

But what can one do about Old monicas who are not interested in BB but just want to cause trouble by coming to badmouth housemates that have hot tempered fans? undecided

My point is that users are banned for breaking a rule. If you decide to look the other way when they come back with a new moniker, why then do you bother banning them in the first place? I would understand if it was a mod like lalasclala who is in charge here. But Dom is a fixture here and knows all these monikers, yet doesn't do anything.

We all know XML was Arysha, Oshe was Exorsise, Swetlily was Swetpink, Ekinematcs was Kinematcs and Nativdoctor, Blackhwk was Acupofkafi, Marine was Lawlade, Stephlena was Chibabe.

If I can easily come back with a new moniker when banned, then i won't mind being a repeat offender.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Whitetalker:

This tells a lot about how twisted our country and basically the world of today has become. People do the extreme just for attention and to gain publicity because the world now rewards extremes. I do not support Tacha but if there is one thing I'm quite sure of..It is that she is not the person she displays herself to be on instagram. It is just a shame that she allowed herself to be tagged with such low image because she wanted publicity. I will never advice any young girl to stoop so low. But to each his own.
I'm tacha's fan, but what you said Here is the gospel truth.

I tell people, that I won't be perplexed if tacha had staged that her infamous audition story.. Tacha sure knows how to court controversy, stir things up

She's just a bad girl wannabe..

after the whole gra gra, she's still a nice girl with large heart.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
poshest:
then is it ok to say it's a coincidence that when the major sponsor of the show changed the contents and level of entertainment changed?
Well it's my observation and I have the right to air it.

I hope you are not picking offence with my reply... shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ike is a fool choi

They are playing concentration concentration game, and they are to Say things biggie says eg mercy report to diary room, housemates gather in the lounge

Ike said: housemates fu.k grin boda is Hot

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Update.

Seyi, Diane, Omashola, Mercy, Ike, Elo and Cindy are playing the concentration game. They were so bored so thyy asked Diane to bring up a game and she brought up the concentration game.

While in the other room, Tacha and Frodd continues their new friendship bonding. Frodd and her were discussing eviction and it's fever. Frodd said he's stood with 5 people and 3 left. Stood with 4 people and 2 left. Tacha reminded him that it's only once that 3 people have left and that's during the fake eviction that saw Tuoyo leave.

Frodd said it's true and that the eviction was the hardest one for him. Because he kept sitting down and standing. At a point, his spirit left his body. That when Tacha and Seyi were fake evicted, he thought it was over and was celebrating his survival only for Ebuka to tell him and Tuoyo to stand again. He thought he was gone before Ebuka mentioned Tuoyo. That after that night, his BP rose. Tacha laughed immediately. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Chibabe005:

I'm tacha's fan, but what you said Here is the gospel truth.

I tell people, that I won't be perplexed if tacha had staged that her infamous audition story.. Tacha sure knows how to court controversy, stir things up

She's just a bad girl wannabe..

after the whole gra gra, she's still a nice girl with large heart.

Mumu, keep believing the sky is white because of the cloud that is covering the real color. Tacha na Olosho, maybe a nice Olosho, the one that wouldn't steal your wallet in the middle of the night but she is an Olosho all the same.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ike na craze man, "This is big brother HMs Fcukk"... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
nadesh:

Biggie and his nonsence twists. He better not fake evict Mercy o. Ike has plans for her birthday undecided Hian
Awwwn can't wait for this grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just saw a guy that looks like Seyi in a Dettol advert.

If it's Seyi Awolowo, then this was done before the BBN show started.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
ninnyanny:
Emenike rains fire shocked

Why don't you post the quote from Emenikes page? Oh it isn't even there, this is just a fabrication.

I see some Tacha fans saying that Tacha has never been caught in a hotel with any man bla bla bla. But, in the same breath, they call Mercy an olosho. Using the same logic, can we also ask for her pictures with a man in a hotel to be published as evidence?

Some call her a home wrecker who slept with a married man. But she made it clear on that night that she saw Emenikes wedding IV on instablog while they were still dating. Never did she say she had anything to do with him after he got married.

This thread is now boring though.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Beorn1:
Update.

Seyi, Diane, Omashola, Mercy, Ike, Elo and Cindy are playing the concentration game. They were so bored so thyy asked Diane to bring up a game and she brought up the concentration game.

While in the other room, Tacha and Frodd continues their new friendship bonding. Frodd and her were discussing eviction and it's fever. Frodd said he's stood with 5 people and 3 left. Stood with 4 people and 2 left. Tacha reminded him that it's only once that 3 people have left and that's during the fake eviction that saw Tuoyo leave.

Frodd said it's true and that the eviction was the hardest one for one. Because he kept sitting down and standing. At a point, his spirit left his body. That when Tacha and Seyi were fake evicted, he thought it was over and was celebrating his survival only for Ebuka to tell him and Tuoyo to stand again. He thought he was gone before Ebuka mentioned Tuoyo. That after that night, his BP rose. Tacha laughed immediately. grin grin

I remember that day so clearly. I remember how scared he was and he was not even faking strong person at all. It got to a stage, he hid his face under a pillow... grin.

Ahh, Frodd has really been through an emotional rollercoaster on this his BBN journey.... He deserves to be a finalist...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
makydebbie:

One low budget biscuit calling herself cookies will call Tacha olosho forgetting Mercy is just the same but a better pretender.

See as he said it like Mercy's pussy be Lagos state pussy for the big boys.

She can't even hide that fact about herself in the house but Tacha has been able to prove all she does on ig na for clout.

No Mercy fan should call out Tacha as a hoe because na stinking hypocrisy biko.
"Low budget biscuit." Hahahahaha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
makydebbie:

One low budget biscuit calling herself cookies will call Tacha olosho forgetting Mercy is just the same but a better pretender.

See as he said it like Mercy's pussy be Lagos state pussy for the big boys.

She can't even hide that fact about herself in the house but Tacha has been able to prove all she does on ig na for clout.

No Mercy fan should call out Tacha as a hoe because na stinking hypocrisy biko.

So, you really believe that Emenike made that post? May the wisdom of Solomon not pass us by.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Frank65:

At least Toke has been linked with one rich man in Lagos(I have forgotten his name sef), nobody has linked Tacha with any rich man.
Tacha clients are local oil bunkers and militants in PH. That is why she is so violent and behave like a thug.

Why will you be comparing Toke to Tacha? It is like comparing 100 to 5.

For runz, Tacha never even reach Mercy level. Mercy have traveled wide, ball in biggest clubs in Lagos, met better people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
davodyguy:
Just saw a guy that looks like Seyi in a Dettol advert.

If it's Seyi Awolowo, then this was done before the BBN show started.

That is Seyi, and it was before the House, obviously.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
creolehunt:

My point is that users are banned for breaking a rule. If you decide to look the other way when they come back with a new moniker, why then do you bother banning them in the first place? I would understand if it was a mod like lalasclala who is in charge here. But Dom is a fixture here and knows all these monikers, yet doesn't do anything.

We all know XML was Arysha, Oshe was Exorsise, Swetlily was Swetpink, Ekinematcs was Kinematcs and Nativdoctor, Blackhwk was Acupofkafi, Marine was Lawlade, Stephlena was Chibabe.

If I can easily come back with a new moniker when banned, then i won't mind being a repeat offender.
My moniker isn't a new one though. Lmao.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

That is Seyi, and it was before the House, obviously.
That's great.

I hope those criticizing him can see that he was on his way to stardom on TV and not on twitter or Instagram semi naked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
sanusi44z:
Tacha clients are local oil bunkers and militants in PH. That is why she is so violent and behave like a thug.

Why will you be comparing Toke to Tacha? It is like comparing 100 to 5.

For runz, Tacha never even reach Mercy level. Mercy have traveled wide, ball in biggest clubs in Lagos, met better people.

Foolishness and ignorance on display...

Like hunters are on the loose, displaying stupidity for cheap likes..

Tacha army ignore... This is a known like hunter grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Frank65:

At least Toke has been linked with one rich man in Lagos(I have forgotten his name sef), nobody has linked Tacha with any rich man.
That guy from the former P square group is making a case for her, probably cos of free sex he got or anticipating to get after the show

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
nadesh:
there is a guest coming in tonight by 7pm also.

I just hope that na better guest.

And I hope they are not going to burst open another indomie pack for the guest undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61