Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984920 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
davodyguy:

That's great.

I hope those criticizing him can see that he was on his way to stardom on TV and not on twitter or Instagram semi naked

Don't mind those ones. Seyi also appeared on an MTN data banner.

He already had a brand before the House. The House would only help make him bigger.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
davodyguy:
Just saw a guy that looks like Seyi in a Dettol advert.

If it's Seyi Awolowo, then this was done before the BBN show started.
Una never see anything,just wait till hes out , win or not , Seyi is going to be one of the greatest winner of this season.

BTW, this show no gree finish again Can't this unfortunate biggie just give Seyi his #60m prize and close this boring channel angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
davodyguy:

That's great.

I hope those criticizing him can see that he was on his way to stardom on TV and not on twitter or Instagram semi naked
Gbas gbos

Fire shot grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

I just hope that na better guest.

And I hope they are not going to burst open another indomie pack for the guest undecided
it will be low budget celebrity or an unknown face cheesy The guests this season have been somehow but we watch.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

Ehen, task is missing...

No wonder! I have been wondering why the week was so dry.

Very dry. I don't know how they intend win or lose their wager this week when there's no challenge this week
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Who is going into that house by 7pm? I dont want to burst my date this evening because of BBN and now watch arrant nonsence . undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
creolehunt:

Why don't you post the quote from Emenikes page? Oh it isn't even there, this is just a fabrication.

I see some Tacha fans saying that Tacha has never been caught in a hotel with any man bla bla bla. But, in the same breath, they call Mercy an olosho. Using the same logic, can we also ask for her pictures with a man in a hotel to be published as evidence?

Some call her a home wrecker who slept with a married man. But she made it clear on that night that she saw Emenikes wedding IV on instablog while they were still dating. Never did she say she had anything to do with him after he got married.

This thread is now boring though.
What are u even saying? Who's fighting with you? My friend calm down and read other mentions as regards this particular post.... Dont be too hasty in your generalization..haba...una too like fight...how is this about Tacha now? Na wa oo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
What if Shola used veto for Diane? She might v topped cos of mercy o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
This bbn is really unpredictable.

Khaffi n Gedoni had the most mushy relationship, yet people prefer mercy n ike saying awwww. This is love , yen yen yen... This life sha.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
If they fake evict Mercy , am very sure ike will go n ask biggie if he can inherit the immunity Mercy bought.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Don't mind those ones. Seyi also appeared on an MTN data banner.

He already had a brand before the House. The House would only help make him bigger.

Some kolomental people in that same house said she will comfortably pay him...that how many jobs does he get undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
gabby18:

Some kolomental people in that same house said she will comfortably pay him...that how many jobs does he get undecided

Those people are not to be taken seriously.

You used the right word. kolomental . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gedoni is trending first time
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Twoclans:
Who is going into that house by 7pm? I dont want to burst my date this evening because of BBN and now watch arrant nonsence . undecided

Don't keep that brother date hanging, when you can always catch up online... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Slimzjoe(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2019

Boring House, Boring thread. Same way people are Insulting themselves and there families on here is same way Hassmets are going about in the house undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
It seems Seyi has relinquished kitchen prefect duty to Tacha. Tacha is always in the kitchen these days and Seyi is hardly there.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Seyi
Frodd
Khaffi
Tacha
Mercy
Ike

These guys will be the biggest winners from this season, they will get all the big endorsement deals, they'll get big MC gigs, they will host shows, they will have big money appearances and eventually, some of them will end up on your TV Screens for a long time.

These are the names to mark, everyone else, will have their 5 months-1year of fame and that will be that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
scondy:

Quote where i said i wouldn't have anything to do with Seyi.....he messed up a lot of times and i called him out.....and i honestly couldnt' stand him....But he is no longer displaying that.....i didn't vote him just cos he is Yoruba....i voted him to ensure he stays after his debacle with Tacha....and i am glad we achieved that....he has also grown on me .......he is one of my faves now....if he messes up tomorrow....trust me to call him out.....my "stanning" or "unstanning" housemates progresses with the show....which is how it should be....you start displaying certain traits i abhor.....i call u out ......i am not a zombie.....pick a fav and support all manner of nonsense just to identify as Team something....

infact ehn....this season ...i might as well say like oshe11...i am team nobody and team everybody....

Even Tacha i give heat a lot...i really really like her subtle side....i have mentioned it a number of times...

If that is your definition of 2 face....oga...i embrace it...
So can I can You Teamie?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Geezeem:

Gave up on who? How? I said Cindy is the only FEMALE contender I would support to win.... What sex is Ike again? undecided

Still looking at your post to find where You indicated "Female Winner"

Geezeem:
Las las.... We go gee Cindy the maney. Make una dey fight dey tear clothe. I had to jump several pages lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Their Fada!!!

⊂_ヽNO
  \\ LEAVE
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\NO
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\TRANSFER
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Something is called poundo potato and Elo is saying he doesn't know what its made of. Tacha says its made of yam, Elo says he doesn't think so. Where do they get these people from? undecided

Hope Diane and Cindy will remain this friendly when they're both out and she sees Cindy has been constantly nominating her

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
MamBi:

I remember that day so clearly. I remember how scared he was and he was not even faking strong person at all. It got to a stage, he hid his face under a pillow... grin.

Ahh, Frodd has really been through an emotional rollercoaster on this his BBN journey.... He deserves to be a finalist...

I remember that eviction like it is yesterday. Frodd was so drained, when Ebuka asked him a question after Tuoyo was evicted, the guy couldn't find the strength to answer. The shades he had on couldn't even hide the emotional stress he was in. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
safarigirl:
Seyi
Frodd
Khaffi
Tacha
Mercy
Ike

These guys will be the biggest winners from this season, they will get all the big endorsement deals, they'll get big MC gigs, they will host shows, they will have big money appearances and eventually, some of them will end up on your TV Screens for a long time.

These are the names to mark, everyone else, will have their 5 months-1year of fame and that will be that.
Same way you predicted last year that CeeC will be the biggest loser and failed woefully .
Aunty give it a rest already , predictions are not your thing grin

Learn that you're merely a human and you don't have control of anyone's destiny , not even yours .

We will be back to this post next year to laugh at you yet again.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
dominique:
Something is called poundo potato and Elo is saying he doesn't know what its made of. Tacha says its made of yam, Elo says he doesn't think so. Where do they get these people from? undecided

Hope Diane and Cindy will remain this friendly when they're both out and she sees Cindy has been constantly nominating her

Well, don't blame them. The only thing in their minds is Bleep, sleep and the 60milla.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
ninnyanny:
What are u even saying? Who's fighting with you? My friend calm down and read other mentions as regards this particular post.... Dont be too hasty in your generalization..haba...una too like fight...how is this about Tacha now? Na wa oo

Is there any part of my post that appears confrontational? Or you're worried that your deceptive move has been found out.
You knew fully well that Emwnike never made that comment but wanted to stir the pot.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Any updates for Me since yesterday?

Been outta this thread since then

Mambi

Steph
Nadesh

Anybody?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
dominique:

Hasn't she been nominating Mike .

Make she rest abeg .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Threebear:

Same way you predicted last year that CeeC will be the biggest loser and failed woefully .

Learn that you're merely a human and you don't have control of anyone's destiny , not even yours .

Wailing because u didn't see Mike in the list cheesy
Anyways last year is not this year, remember she has been getting her predictions right this year wink
So think cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
what if the ultimate veto power holder gets the power to save an evicted housemate and replace with a current housemate..... It would be mad o... Maybe that was why the game was reset... Biggie did the same for Khloe and anto then..... I want my Venita back
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Threebear:

Thank God you said predicted. It is not certain, but based on one or two factors, those are the guys that will gain the most from the BBN platform.

I know you are pained that Mike's name is not on the list.

Do you know why Mike's name is not on the list?

Because Mike will go back to UK and we will never know what became of him. Sure, he'll sell his cigar, but for the most part, since he won't be in Nigeria, he won't be on our TV screens or in our faces, unlike the others.

I am only considering people that are staying in Nigeria.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Threebear:

Hasn't she been nominating Mike .

Make she rest abeg .

She's not particularly close to Mike, same way Mike nominates Tacha almost every week but nobody raises eyebrows because they're not close. Same thing can't be said about Cindy and Diane who hang out a lot yet one goes in the diary room to nominate the other.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
styrese:
Wailing because u didn't see Mike in the list cheesy
Anyways last year is not this year, remember she has been getting her predictions this year wink
So think cheesy grin
Wailing because a human being like me ,that is not even in control of how long she'll stay on Earth is predicting the future of people she didn't create a strand of their hair grin

Oga , when will you start acting your age ?

Predictions ?

Someone has a source in SA that tells her results like so many other people ( including me ) and you call that prediction ?

Like is everything okay with you ? grin

I don't need Safarigirl to include Mike in her irrelevant list .

As long as God has included him that's enough for me .

And as always Mike will shame this list next year .

I don't do predictions , I do " common sense " and anyone with half a brain will know that Mike is the most marketable person in that house.

In looks , attitude and comportment .

Anyone that doesn't include him in a list is either a hater or extremely delusional .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53