Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4952314 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Biggy would have put everyone up except Mercy,seyi and frodd and evict 5 housemates.

Elo,Cindy and Ike should go home on Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by evavista: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Ike is taking this stuff too personal, so he wanted to cruise to final without nomination at all, Frodd nomination list was no out of place, Ike is wondering how cindy was cool talking to Frodd after the nomination, I think Cindy just have an open heart and knows it is a game

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

I understand Elo and his petty irritating soul, but I don't get Ike at all. He saying Frodd abuses his power. He did the same when he saved himself and put up Mercy. Like, WTF? If usuage of veto is abuse of power, did he not use his? Is this not hypocrisy. Elo that's saying he doesn't want to have anything to do with Frodd, you'll be shocked when you come out and see Frodd never had any beef with you. Frodd didn't even nominate you. While his bytch ass kept nominating him.

He asking Ike if Frodd has spoken to Mike and Cindy and Co. Saying all kind of shit. Ike's own is just making me fume. Frodd didn't tell him not to talk to him after he didn't save him, so why does he want Frodd never to talk to him because he didn't save him. SMH
Ike ought to be angry with himself for giving mercy coins to buy immunity which he could also have done. But since he finds nothing bad in that, he shouldnt find frodds decision as childish and personal. As for Elo, he doesn't know the kind of sickness that's worrying him.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2019
zicoraads:

It's because you have become used to the former one. cheesy

I find it strange.
Whatever Seun is planning, i hope it comes out well eventually.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2019
evavista:
Ike is taking this stuff too personal, so he wanted to cruise to final without nomination at all, Frodd nomination list was no out of place, Ike is wondering how cindy was cool talking to Frodd after the nominated, I think Cindy just have an open heart and knows it is a game

What about All the times he nominated Frodd .

He is lucky he is one of my fav, else..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Wait o, did Ike plan coasting to the final and winning?

Has that ever happened in BBN?

Or maybe he just wanted a spot in the finals.

You can't play safe for too long na.

Anyway, I will vote him and Mike.

6:4 grin
Make it 7:3 na

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2019
that dog mouth is definitely going home on Sunday, I'm switching to TEAM MIKE

thank God I've not voted, I was waiting to see who'll castigate Frodd for his decision last night so far, I'm HIGHLY disappointed in him

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Anagha123:

I am a Frodd fan but this week, I am voting for Ike. I am giving Ike all my 4000 online votes and 100 SMS votes. I want Ike to be in the final, he deserves it but I want Frodd to win.
if u want frodd to win, then ike doesn't deserve to be in the final.moreover is it the same ike that promised to deal with Frodd, u are voting u are not strategic. frood stand no chance of winning, if ike is in that final.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Plssssss umunne na ime Kristi bikonu vote for my Ike Biko
My baby deserve to be in the final too cry cry

I want to see Ike in the final oo pls vote for him

just obele vote cry no matter how small oo
Na beg I dey beg oo cry
Bikonu vote for Ike bikonu just obele vote ooh
Thanks Guys
ike needs to go home now or else tacha wins

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Ayamhappy:

They ar voting Mike wt £
His fans no dey mak noise

Since Seyi is nt up this week.....MC OLuomo people will root 4 MIKE

Tacha fans nid 2 double der hustle this time

MIKE is safe 4 this week (Seyi is nt up).....if u knw u knw

Yes Mike is safe. Let's keep voting Ike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Ike is very childish, why blaming Frodd? He was in that same house when Omashola replaced himself with Seyi. Seyi didn't biitch about the replacement, he handled it very well.

I'm getting angry with this nonsense, I might just stop voting him and give Mike my remaining votes

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2019
I can't wait for Elo to watch those who nominated him. I really can't. When he sees Frodd didn't and Ike did, maybe his dumbäss will realize his hatred and delusion is just on him alone.

LMAO. He is discussing who would have nominated him. He rules out everybody but Frodd, Ike who actually nominated him is laughing with him and telling him it won't be Omashola or Tacha even though Elo must have quarreled a little with them. Now he is saying he agrees with Ike that Cindy nominated him.

Bytch ass overgrown man-child. Cindy and Frodd never thought you existed. GTFOH!! You nominate people, you nominate Frodd alongside Tacha just make sure he goes on. But when you're up for eviction, paranoia kicks in. Delusions kicks in. This is the same thing he said accusing Venita and all the girls of nominating him to Ike. Paranoid riddled man-bytch. So full of hate. You nominate and hope others leave, but you don't want to be nominated because you're cordial with everyone. Hypocrisy at its peak. If you want not to be nominated because you're cordial, go to Big Brother CORDIAL, ewu!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2019
mercy's fan will be stupid to vote that nymph fvck, save your money and go all out for her in the finals.

even if his fans decided to vote Mike, he's a Nina and he's no threat.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2019
ojexin:
How do u guys do 4000 online votes
all na wash grin liar Mohammed full this thread oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2019
I'm still voting Ike, no matter what he says, I will repay my debt. Nobody is perfect.

I hope Elo leaves on Sunday. I don't care if everybody else is saved, I just hopes he fvcks off. I'm at the point of changing the station when he starts nagging. I pity his GF in real life. He annoys me so much I couldn't even update his convo with Ike. I wish i can just yank him off my screen.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Shit the fvvk up, Elo. Did you not put up Frodd for eviction? When he put you up, you're now complaining and saying "it says more about his character than me. The world celebrates his kind of character". Ike is concurring, an saying he doesn't want to talk to him. He should keep him out of his mouth. That he just a child. He wants to be petty. That Frodd doesn't even know when he wants to come up with his idea.

This Elo is irritating. Nigga, sharrap. Did you not use your veto? Do you expect Frodd to put up Diane and Omashola and save you two? If he does that, won't Omashola and Diane do the same thing you're doing now? Damn!! I hope you fvvk off my screen on Sunday, you piece of irritating Shit.
he tried to mask his hatred with a nonsensical talk yesterday and you were supporting him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Titans hold no grudge against Frodd.

In Tacha's voice: "it is what it is"
He had to do what he had to do.

Elo, what were you expecting Frodd to do? Save you instead of your babe Diane? Same Frodd you have continously nominated? You even told Bigge, you nominated Tacha along side Frodd in order to eliminate Frodd because Tacha is Strong

Ike, you want Frodd to spare you for Omashola? Same Omashola that has bonded strongly with Frodd of recent.

Haqhaqhaq...you and Frodd were cool..yoy had your chance but bitterleaf silicone poisoned your mind not to save Frodd...now you are crying over the place.

Ike must be the greatest mumu of this season.

He struggled hard at all games to earn Bet9ja coins, only for one mgbeke to run Tupac local and use his sweat to buy immunity now he is crying that Frodd didn't save him...very funny.

Imagine if they decide to evict 3 housemates...na so Ike journey end be that.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Shit the fvvk up, Elo. Did you not put up Frodd for eviction? When he put you up, you're now complaining and saying "it says more about his character than me. The world celebrates his kind of character". Ike is concurring, an saying he doesn't want to talk to him. He should keep him out of his mouth. That he just a child. He wants to be petty. That Frodd doesn't even know when he wants to come up with his idea.

This Elo is irritating. Nigga, sharrap. Did you not use your veto? Do you expect Frodd to put up Diane and Omashola and save you two? If he does that, won't Omashola and Diane do the same thing you're doing now? Damn!! I hope you fvvk off my screen on Sunday, you piece of irritating Shit.
and ike gang expect froddnation to vote ike. ike and elo deserve to go home.. simple!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

There is not much to dislike about Mike.

His fans are his major problem. They make him seem extraordinary when there is not much noteworthy about his overall performance.

But Tacha, there is just too much to dislike about her. Her arrogance which I realized long ago is a mere cover for her inferiority complex. And then, her anger issues, her poor self-awareness, and her blatantly poor social skills which she obviously wouldn't want to get professional help for. Her fans are not even the major problem.
Support your favourite housemate in peace and leave Tacha alone!
Millions of people out there(including me) love and support her and that's something your "perfect"Mike can never achieve because he is the biggest hypocrite in the history of bbnaija!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Geezeem:

I see your true color now lipsrsealed
I don't care. This is me.

Ike is being selfish atm and it's annoying.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2019
omamush:
Let me vote my second boo Ike oo

Also bcoz nadesh likes my seyi smiley
Thank you darling kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2019
Blainz:
Titans hold no grudge against Frodd.

In Tacha's voice: "it is what it is"
He had to do what he had to do.

Elo, what were you expecting Frodd to do? Save you instead of your babe Diane? Same Frodd you have continously nominated? You even told Bigge, you nominated Tacha along side Frodd in order to eliminate Frodd because Tacha is Strong

Ike, you want Frodd to spare you for Omashola? Same Omashola that has bonded strongly with Frodd of recent.

Haqhaqhaq...you and Frodd were cool..yoy had your chance but bitterleaf silicone poisons your mind not to save Frodd...now you are crying over the place.

Ike must be the greatest mumu of this season.

He struggle had at all games to earn Bet9ja coins, only for one igbeke to run Tupac local and use his sweat to buy immunity now he is crying that Frodd didn't save him...very funny.

Imagine if they decide to evict 3 housemates...na so Ike journey end be that.

Ike and elo have been acting like scorned women since last night!
They are the biggest losers in the history of bbnaija!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2019
teresafaith:
that dog mouth is definitely going home on Sunday, I'm switching to TEAM MIKE

thank God I've not voted, I was waiting to see who'll castigate Frodd for his decision last night so far, I'm HIGHLY disappointed in him

Please vote Ike, I beg thee. Don't vote him for him, vote him for Team Ike. Please. They helped save Frodd severally. Ike is saying things not expected of him, but he's not perfect. Vote Ike for Ikegang, please.

It's the fault of the "devu". We owe Ikegang o.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Stacyglow:

ike has only nominated frodd just once
frodd even nominated him first before he did

regardless vote ike biko!!
I'm begging
I personally voted frodd wen he was up!!!
plz you all should come thru for ike
plz

Ike is my guy. I'm voting him but he needs to calm down.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2019
nadesh is going all-out for Mike, y'all funny lots think s/he is voting ike

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Crixxx:

What about All the times he nominated Frodd .

He is lucky he is one of my fav, else..
Ike nominated Frodd twice, Frodd nominated him twice.
Pls lets Vote ike and stop de-campaigning him. He has his faults, we know and loff him regardless.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Sweetpink:
Biggy would have put everyone up except Mercy,seyi and frodd and evict 5 housemates.

Elo,Cindy and Ike should go home on Sunday.
If this happened then Elo, Cindy and Diane will go home.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Please vote Ike cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Valto:
and ike gang expect froddnation to vote ike. ike and elo deserve to go home.. simple!

Ike Gang expects us to vote and we should. They contributed their parts in saving Frodd, we promised to repay our debts. We'd be a man of our words. We owe it to them not Ike. Vote Ike for Ike Gang, not for Ike. They deserve our votes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2019
DownChelsea:
he tried to mask his hatred with a nonsensical talk yesterday and you were supporting him

I don't regret supporting him because he was right. I separate my emotions when judging the truth. I dislike Elo, I will yank him off my screen if I could, but he was 100% right last night. I try to say the truth even if it hurts me sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

Ike Gang expects us to vote and we should. They contributed their parts in saving Frodd, we promised to repay our debts. We'd be a man of our words. We owe it to them not Ike. Vote Ike for Ike Gang, not for Ike. They deserve our votes.
its almost finals and its not strategic to have ike and frodd in finals. ike need to go home. i will not vote ike after watching what he is yarning this morning.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Sweetpink:

Ike and frodd have been acting like scorned women since last night!
They are the biggest losers in the history of bbnaija!
don't go and vote for your ewuro, stay there dey find loser kakiri.

if the combination of frodd, mercy and ike gang up together, he's save. and remember mike teams ain't joking.

if you noticed they've been silent since yesterday, that's means they're already at work to save Mike

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.