Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4975352 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Lemme just inform Y'all that Messi The GOAT just added the 6th World Best Player to His Collection(Last Night)

Cc Eeghe Threebear

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

Frodd nagged about Ike not saving him for more than 1 week non stop. Not like Ike outrightly put him up sef, rather Ike saved another for reasons we all know yet Frodd didn't let that go. Frodd on the other hand outrightly put Ike up. Please allow Ike vent. He's only human.

Ike was up for eviction anyway, with or without Frodd.

Mind you, Frodd's UPV is an inverted form of the normal Save and Replace. He technically saved only himself and Diane. Mercy on her own was immune from nominations, which means that Frodd's powers were ineffective with her.

Same way Ike decided to save Omashola is the same way Frodd decided to save Diane. Fair game.

I hope Ebuka calls him out on his hypocrisy on sunday.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
frodd na bad guy, the guy no send anybody

tacha stand up
Mike get up
ike stand up( ike con vex)
no panic(omashola)

elo stand up
Cindy stand up.gringrin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn and Co that chose this moment to start subtly decampaigning Ike for venting as a normal human should, well done. Its all good.

Ike did not put up Frodd for veto, but rather chose to replace with Omashola for reasons we knew. Yet Frodd didn't let it go. He bitched about it to everyone that cared to listen and went on about it for more than a week. We still understood Frodd's plight and voted him. Its all good. Now some thing Ike said and you're crucifying him.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Ike was up for eviction anyway, with or without Frodd.

Mind you, Frodd's UPV is an inverted form of the normal Save and Replace. He technically saved only himself and Diane. Mercy on her own was immune from nominations, which means that Frodd's powers were ineffective with her.

Same way Ike decided to save Omashola is the same way Frodd decided to save Diane. Fair game.

I hope Ebuka calls him out on his hypocrisy on sunday.

You're really saying this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
geezprince:
it's really Scary how fast things change though. ike and frodd had something really special going earlier in the show. Frodd loved that boy.

I'll be voting ike this week cos he Deserves a spot in the finals.

Exactly. Ike ruined the friendship the moment he decided to save Omashola instead of Frodd.
Granted that he was repaying a debt, all he needed to do was tell Frodd he owed Omashola. But no, he let him believe that he sold the veto power to omashola.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Munzy14:

They are free to vent.... The week elo used frodd, he wailed and cried.
The week Ike saved omashola, frodd complained bitterly, to Esther.. He couldn't go to other HMs because he isolated himself. Let's be objective.
If u doubt the weekly events are on YouTube and other avenues where u can watch clips.

I imagine if someone else got the UVP and told frodd to stand the way he did yesterday like deputy Jesus, by now he must av cried his eyes out.

We are all still handling the voting at hand for now.

List the things Frodd said to Esther, let me list the ones Ike has been saying since last night. You definitely didn't watch the convo between Elo and Ike. Frodd never ever said words anywhere near what Ike and elo said. When he complained to Esther, he was cheering Esther up. Telling her she had to be strong for herself and she'd take a look at how Ike didn't save him but that's life. He realized he got only himself in that house. Frodd never cried over that decision. Stop making things up that ever happened.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
nadesh:
Ike nominated Frodd twice, Frodd nominated him twice.
Pls lets Vote ike and stop de-campaigning him. He has his faults, we know and loff him regardless.
no one is decampaiging Ike, he is the shooting himself on the head with the trash he is spewing.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol
Yes ooo

That just settled "The Goat" comparison
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Hotworta1:
Elo is a huge joke. Let him come out of that house on Sunday first. I go land am better slap!

I am so livid now!
My baby. Pls give Ike your online votes. I know me and Ike have wronged your baby Frodd but pls forgive us. cry i beg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Yes ooo

That just settled "The Goat" comparison

It's not ballon dor so nithing special
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

Frodd was not happy Ike didn't save him, it showed in his demeanor that week, but he never went on and on about it in any way, not to the extent of saying Ike should never talk to him or that he doesn't want to do something stupid because of Ike's decision. He even went to Ike to talk about the decision and find out why he made the decision he made, but Ike didn't want to talk about it to him. Maybe if he did explain, Frodd would have understood.

Ike is only human, his choice of words ain't cool but I'll keep voting for him. He's not perfect. I won't ever change my mind from voting him this week.

Are you seriously kidding me? Frodd never stopped bitching about it that week. He told virtually everybody in that house that Ike betrayed him for coins. Don't have a short memory only when ur suits you please.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
I didn't watch the Elo & Ike conversation so i cannot can lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Richardonald:

tacha stand up
Mike get up
no panic(omashola)

elo stand up
Cindy stand up.gringrin
it was all pepper

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Blainz:

Khaffi on stage after seeing those that nominated her said "no wonder evicted housemates dont give Ike coins"
a two-faced disloyal man

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Wayne4uall:
So Tasha said on Sunday night that she's bigger and popular than show. In other words, she's bigger than Endemol and Multichoice put together.

Me: why did you audition for the show you are way bigger than? grin lolzzzz

na them

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:
Beorn and Co that chose this moment to start subtly decampaigning Ike for venting as a normal human should, well done. Its all good.

Ike did not put up Frodd for veto, but rather chose to replace with Omashola for reasons we knew. Yet Frodd didn't let it go. He bitched about it to everyone that cared to listen and went on about it for more than a week. We still understood Frodd's plight and voted him. Its all good. Now some thing Ike said and you're crucifying him.

Are you kidding me? Me, decampaign Ike? Even when I purposely didn't report his convos last night? Me that has been voting Ike since last night? "Vote ike" is on my WhatsApp status and you say I'm decampaigning him? Can you explain how I was decampaigning him? I'm interested to read it.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

Frodd nagged about Ike not saving him for more than 1 week non stop. Not like Ike outrightly put him up sef, rather Ike saved another for reasons we all know yet Frodd didn't let that go. Frodd on the other hand outrightly put Ike up. Please allow Ike vent. He's only human.
I tire o, They are only laundering his Image for the nomination he made yesterday.

But twisting it isn't acceptable.. What happened, happened. Main thing is to salvage the situation for this week... Next week comes with it's decisions.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's not ballon dor so nithing special
Lol......

You do NO know that Ballon d'or was Merged with World's greatest player until last Year

Bro, World Best is better than Ballon D'or(the now French award)

You sure say You be Football fanatic so?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Agbgift:

Yes that was because Frodd felt Ike was doing same to Jim, which turns out to be true. Even the Veto power thing, Ike used it against Frodd.

Ike saved Omashola because he felt guilty for stealing his coins. He never put Frodd up. Stop changing the narrative. We all follow the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Hotworta1:
Elo is a huge joke. Let him come out of that house on Sunday first. I go land am better slap!

I am so livid now!

This is one of those times I wished I was on either Instagram or Twitter. The type of trolling I would have given to the guy in sunday eh!! Chai!
Foolish, entitled and bitter dumbfùck

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Lilypink:

If Tacha was as evil as you desperately want us to believe, she would have nominated diane but she didn't!
All she wants is justice and Diane must be punished for poking her!
Deal with it!

I hope you don't truly believe this?

Anyone who has watched this show long enough, knows it would have been a wrong move to make

Contestants are no longer this gullible grin

Tacha used the most effective means to achieve EVEN MORE result than what a revenge nomination would have gotten her

She reported Diana to biggy and Africa!

...... At this critical time grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hmmm tacha would have been saved somehow with this.

I prefer how he did it now. He can manipulate results to make tacha loose.

But still I'll prefer if he made this week none voters week or if on Sunday he makes frodd stand with other nominated possible evictees so that he can revert or reverse Nigerians decisions as an ultimate head of house

And send tacha home

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

Are you seriously kidding me? Frodd never stopped bitching about it that week. He told virtually everybody in that house that Ike betrayed him for coins. Don't have a short memory only when ur suits you please.

Can you report the things he was saying to everybody? The same Frodd that was keeping himself close to Esther all week? Spending most of his time with Esther?

Sis, Frodd met Ike to talk the issue personally too though nothing came out of it. I'll move on from this issue and keep voting for Ike. No need of dragging this issue so you won't accuse me of decampaigning Ike.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Froddnation You Owe Ikegang Nothing

Keep your Meagre Money for Frodd in the Finals

If Ike is evicted his fans will Vote Mike because Frodd put Him up and if He survives his Fans will Vote Him

So You have nothing to lose wether or not Ike is Safe or Evicted

Be Wise and Use Your Brain

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Richardonald:

tacha stand up
Mike get up
no panic(omashola)

elo stand up
Cindy stand up.gringrin
He clapped hand join am, using biggie selection so that no body go beef am. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Elo is most likely going home on Sunday. It was a great run.
We had fun while it lasted.
Unto greater things for the young Hercules!
abi old wizard

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

Are you kidding me? Me, decampaign Ike? Even when I purposely didn't report his convos last night? Me that has been voting Ike since last night? "Vote ike" is on my WhatsApp status and you say I'm decampaigning him? Can you explain how I was decampaigning him? I'm interested to read it.

If na Tacha own na You for be first to report am

Is this not another Form of Bias?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mrslander: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Agbgift:
Team Omashola who are we voting for this week?
pls vote Mike, abeg look the guy character not his fans. Pls spare some vote for him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Dannyxy:
Whether ike wants to accept it or not, whether we fans accept it or not, ike ruined the relationship with frodd.. Now ask me how.. He allowed the opinion of others cloud his intuition..

Let me explain.

Ike really liked frodd, frodd also liked him, it was a great bromance, a good alliance that could have destroyed the supposed the supposed "top guns".. His intuition told him frodd is cool, but his madame(mercy), his elder bro(mike) and his younger bro (Elo) all thought other wise, so to maintain the resident good boy status he bullshiiitted their friendship..

Elo put frodd up using veto power, the next eeek, ike had the Chance to save him, but he left him cold, only for frodd to discover, he sold the veto to omashola, and ike didn't bother to change the narrative.. He did what he had to do.. "It's just the game"..

The week frodd nominated ikr he said something.. "I know ike would nominate, claiming it to be a game, let me do same, before he does".. And true true, ike nominated him the next week...
Elo is actually his grandpa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Valto:
its almost finals and its not strategic to have ike and frodd in finals. ike need to go home. i will not vote ike after watching what he is yarning this morning.

This made me laugh out loud, the closing part. So cold...hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.