Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4974495 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

Ike Gang expects us to vote and we should. They contributed their parts in saving Frodd, we promised to repay our debts. We'd be a man of our words. We owe it to them not Ike. Vote Ike for Ike Gang, not for Ike. They deserve our votes.
how does that increase frodds chance of winning. i rather vote mike

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
teresafaith:
mercy's fan will be stupid to vote that nymph fvck, save your money and go all out for her in the finals.

even if his fans decided to vote Mike, he's a Nina and he's no threat.
grin
teresafaith:
mercy's fan will be stupid to vote that nymph fvck, save your money and go all out for her in the finals.

even if his fans decided to vote Mike, he's a Nina and he's no threat.

na dem
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Team Tacha!
We die here!
For old, new and intending Titans,please
Vote Tacha by texting
Vote Tacha to 32052
Our baby girl needs us!
Thank you!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Team Seyi.

Your daddy was our daddy two weeks ago

Is our gangster, your gangster this week?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2019
teresafaith:

Bro it's all strategy.
same thing khaffi did. crying and wearing ghedoni's cap upandan, later wetin hapen?

Strategy or not strategy.. Ike must be save at all cost.. Let final should come first before we decide who to vote for btw mercy and Ike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Arysexy:
Frodd has a large heart.

Enjoy your money jare. I hope Diane that denied you coins and rather went for showmax is dieing slowly as her conscience pricks her. As for Elo, it's Good bye come Sunday

This is a competition, much as I like Frodd, it was selfish of him to ask for coins to buy immunity against nomination so as to secure his place in the final from those he's competing with.

That said, the repetitive and nauseating gibberish Ike and Elo are feeding us with is making them appear as sore losers. Ike has given up already, telling us during his diary session yesterday that he would see us soon, that's a defeatist spirit.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Frodd never spent over 20 minutes talking about Ike at any point like this. He never did same to Elo too. Elo used his veto power and Frodd didn't nag this much. Ike used his veto power and Frodd never went on and on about it like this.

This level of pettiness, I've never seen in Ike at any point, I can understand Elo's pettiness and hatred.

Frodd nagged about Ike not saving him for more than 1 week non stop. Not like Ike outrightly put him up sef, rather Ike saved another for reasons we all know yet Frodd didn't let that go. Frodd on the other hand outrightly put Ike up. Please allow Ike vent. He's only human.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2019
teresafaith:

don't go and vote for your ewuro, stay there dey find loser kakiri.

if the combination of frodd, mercy and ike gang up together, he's save. and remember mike teams ain't joking.

if you noticed they've been silent since yesterday, that's means they're already at work to save Mike
If not for Kuje,I would have sent someone into depression.
Take care.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by geezprince(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2019
it's really Scary how fast things change though. ike and frodd had something really special going earlier in the show. Frodd loved that boy.

I'll be voting ike this week cos he Deserves a spot in the finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Sweetpink:

Support your favourite housemate in peace and leave Tacha alone!
Millions of people out there(including me) love and support her and that's something your "perfect"Mike can never achieve because he is the biggest hypocrite in the history of bbnaija!

much love from this side

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Agbgift:

Its seriously annoying and irritating. Ike put up Frodd up for eviction and the sky didn't fall same with Elo. If they see what Frodd did as a personal thing, they should go and beat Biggie.
Frodd also put Ike up 2 different times, it didn't stop us in Ikegang from saving Frodd.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Geezeem:
Team Seyi.

Your daddy was our daddy two weeks ago

Is our gangster, your gangster this week?

I have given him 1000 online votes already. Planning to do more but his childish behaviour is a turn off. Nobody is perfect but I expect more from him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Valto:
its almost finals and its not strategic to have ike and frodd in finals. ike need to go home. i will not vote ike after watching what he is yarning this morning.

Remember, Frodd got a lot of help. From getting 7% to double numbers. We didn't do it all alone. We got support from others. We used to beg for vote. Domniqűe (Team Diane), Team Ike, Eëghe (Team Jeff and Ella), MïzzD (team Jeff and Omashola) and others which included Ike Gang came through for us severally when Frodd was standing up back to back. Are you going to throw away all that kindness because of what Ike has been saying?

I know how you feel, you probably would have felt more pissed if you watched the convo, but I beg you and Frodd Nation on here to temper justice with mercy. Ike deserve our support. Forgive and forget. He is only human. No-one is perfect there. Do for Ike Gang if you can't do it for Ike. Edakun. Biko. Vote Ike. Don't do this to Ike Gang. cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
There is a cold war in the KITCHEN now. No one is talking to each other. LOL grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
MrsV:
Like seriously Ike and Elo r 2 idiots...what exactly were they expecting Frodd to do? Like he should have put up who exactly. These same guys that always put him up every week.

Infact, I'll stop voting for Ike , let him go home and watch Frodd on TV. As for Elo, that one is a goner. Biggie pls evict 3 ppl abeg.

You were never going to anyway. We've been seeing your subtle decampaigning since morning. It's all good.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
So Tasha said on Sunday night that she's bigger and popular than show. In other words, she's bigger than Endemol and Multichoice put together.

Me: why did you audition for the show you are way bigger than? grin lolzzzz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
MrsV:
Like seriously Ike and Elo r 2 idiots...what exactly were they expecting Frodd to do? Like he should have put up who exactly. These same guys that always put him up every week.

Infact, I'll stop voting for Ike , let him go home and watch Frodd on TV. As for Elo, that one is a goner. Biggie pls evict 3 ppl abeg.
to think Frodd had his back, saved him outright disqualification but when he got VETO he said Omashola, made a joke of Frodd's complaint. Now the table has turned. What has he ever done for Frodd other than gossip and ridicule him behind his back with Mike, Mercy,Tacha and anybody available. Cant believed I voted this idiot Ike and liked at some point. Then Elo! with all his bile towards Frodd, expecting Frodd to save him. Wetin man no go see.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
teresafaith:
it's funny and sad how no one is even talking about Cindy
The time has come for everybody to answer their father's name

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Valto:
how does that increase frodds chance of winning. i rather vote mike

How does voting Mike increase Frodd's chance of winning? Make me understand.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

Frodd also put Ike up 2 different times, it didn't stop us in Ikegang from saving Frodd.
When I saw ikegang voting frodd, I found it hilarious. I can bet they wouldn't return the favour..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Icesnow(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
I pray Ike goes home on Sunday . He can jump into d diary room to nominate close pals but when same is done to him, he feels bad. How do u think those people you nominated and eventually got evicted felt. He can't take what he gives others. He and Mercy feels d house belong to them cos they can control people's emotions. May those supporting Ike come across friends like him in real life. They will feel d pain better. He used to me one of my favourite but he's too cunny and can kill for money. Stupid ex convict.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
omashola will be thanking his God his minni minne ma ni moe didn't fall on Frodd, na him for replace cindy. aijebe na house for get am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Sweetpink:
Biggy would have put everyone up except Mercy,seyi and frodd and evict 5 housemates.

Elo,Cindy and Ike should go home on Sunday.

Hmmm tacha would have been saved somehow with this.

I prefer how he did it now. He can manipulate results to make tacha loose.

But still I'll prefer if he made this week none voters week or if on Sunday he makes frodd stand with other nominated possible evictees so that he can revert or reverse Nigerians decisions as an ultimate head of house

And send tacha home
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Nah mehn. Ike and Elo nagging are so irritating, I just can't stand it right now
They are free to vent.... The week elo used frodd, he wailed and cried.
The week Ike saved omashola, frodd complained bitterly, to Esther.. He couldn't go to other HMs because he isolated himself. Let's be objective.
If u doubt the weekly events are on YouTube and other avenues where u can watch clips.

I imagine if someone else got the UVP and told frodd to stand the way he did yesterday like deputy Jesus, by now he must av cried his eyes out.

We are all still handling the voting at hand for now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

Yes that was because Frodd felt Ike was doing same to Jim, which turns out to be true. Even the Veto power thing, Ike used it against Frodd.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Lemme just inform Y'all that Messi The GOAT just added the 6th World Best Player to His Collection(Last Night)

Cc Eeghe Threebear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Anywhere you are, collect the phones of anybody close to you
Friend, family, neighbours, colleague, course mates, the canteen you are eating rice and goat meat, the woman selling puff puff near you, your enemies too
SMS VOTE Mike to 32052
They don't need to know sef

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Sweetpink:
If not for Kuje,I would have sent someone into depression. Take care.
and you think I would've indulge you.
sorry swedy, I don't do gutters

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Sweetpink:
Team Tacha! We die here! For old, new and intending Titans,please Vote Tacha by texting Tacha to 32052 Our baby girl needs us! Thank you!
Text VOTE Tacha to 32052 not just Tacha

Please be guided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by geezprince(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Wayne4uall:

If ike is gone and u tink mercy will b happy on her birthday? Did u hear what mercy said yesterday. That she won't celebrate her birthday not until Ike is save on Sunday
forget that one... mercy go happy die if ike bounce. that babe is the ultimate game player. Vote Ike still!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

Frodd nagged about Ike not saving him for more than 1 week non stop. Not like Ike outrightly put him up sef, rather Ike saved another for reasons we all know yet Frodd didn't let that go. Frodd on the other hand outrightly put Ike up. Please allow Ike vent. He's only human.

Frodd was not happy Ike didn't save him, it showed in his demeanor that week, but he never went on and on about it in any way, not to the extent of saying Ike should never talk to him or that he doesn't want to do something stupid because of Ike's decision. He even went to Ike to talk about the decision and find out why he made the decision he made, but Ike didn't want to talk about it to him. Maybe if he did explain, Frodd would have understood.

Ike is only human, his choice of words ain't cool but I'll keep voting for him. He's not perfect. I won't ever change my mind from voting him this week.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Since na one of the olosho's ona wan carry the money give this season, i don't see any reason why Mercy shouldn't win if her fans are truly serious ur girl don save u people a whole lot of MANEY by escaping numerous nominations even hustle to buy Immunity unlike the oda olosho wey sense far from grin, so u guys should go all out for her when it matters cheesy

Meanwhile the Money is Mike's

Receive the anointing and...

Vote Mike tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.