Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4937723 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

@emboldned, look at the person accusing me of lying. Not only did it barely connect, Mercy never did it at all. LOL

If I ask you to quote all biggie said, you will develop amnesia. Biggie listed all Mercy and Tacha's wrongs which all boils down to physical violence. Both broke same constitution and rules are rules - 3 stikes is equal to disqualification. If I commit offences of 6 strikes and you commit an offense of 3 stikes, both of us are getting disqualified. Call me what you lie, facts remain Biggie used Tacha's past misdemeanors to evict. Facts remains Biggie told them they were both of physical violence which attracts disqualification. Mercy and Tacha getting physical in the dinner area was also ignored by you. How rich.

Have you ever heard of the word "Repeat Offender" when it comes to trials and judgment.....

A judge would mete out severe time for a repeat offender but may reduce time for a first time offender....

Lawyers use the term to bargain a lesser time or punishment for their clients if they are being indicted for the first time....

U just dey talk....talk...talk....talk e don tire.....shuoooooooo.....

How many times has Tacha had arguments that went physical in the house? person wey suppose don dey disqualified in like week 3/4.....mtchew....

I never like disqualification......reason i have not spoken so much about it....i kept saying i hope she doesn't learn the hard way....it just happened she had to learn the hard way......

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JasonScoolari: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

tacha obsolete?buhahahahaha.

joke!

mercy will win the 25% or 15%you guys gave ike?

joke!
Just like ladyhippolyta88, I request you support OMASHOLA with some votes though.

You can do it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:

She is searching for Tachas body odor eliminating perfume.. grin TUEH TUEH people grin
The show goes on.
damn! With this your post ehn, I just realized that Tacha won’t see the end of all these “gbas gbos” soon, at all. Chai!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
codedguy1:

Small debate dem don go check profile. Chai.

Anyways, going back and forth with this will be a waste of time.

Mercy kept on walking back and forth whipping her hair and it was once her hair touched Tacha.

The shoving was mainly done by Tacha and she started crying to biggie that she had been shoved like the petty brat that she was, just like how she was reporting Diane to biggie about the hand in her face forgetting that she had done same to mike.

After forgiving someone who apologized without showing any remorse the person goes back to do exactly the same things, even worse and you think it would not be revisited, then you must be sleeping on a bicycle. Biggie had even be linient with her considering all her infractions.

I reiterate, Tacha deserved to be DQed and Mercy 2 strikes. It was a fair judgement. If you think I'm biased that's your problem.

Let's die the matter. It's of no use

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
gabby18:

I wonder oh...her mates are funding her queens account...she dey here dey dull.. adding unnecessary pages to this thread with her epistles cheesy
Very useless to Tacha. Instead of her to go and donate she is here ranting.
The show GOES ON. No adverts since morning ,content and content only. Ntorrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Iamj frank65 was right though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Queen of contents give your dummies something to talk about na.

dryhump or go na.led as usual.

they still scream Tacha Tacha Tacha..even in her absence..monitoring every moves she makes..

tueh, shameless people you lots are her biggest fans but still living in self denial..

well sha she's, Still very important as she decides the winner.. she decides who get her supposed votes for the finale.

so go ahead talk about your god.

since your faves are that useless.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
scondy:

Have you ever heard of the word "Repeat Offender" when it comes to trials and judgment.....

A judge would mete out severe time for a repeat offender but may reduce time for a first time offender....

Lawyers use the term to bargain a lesser time or punishment for their clients if they are being indicted for the first time....

U just dey talk....talk...talk....talk e don tire.....shuoooooooo.....

How many times has Tacha had arguments that went physical in the house? person wey suppose don dey disqualified in like week 3/4.....mtchew....

I never like disqualification......reason i have not spoken so much about it....i kept saying i hope she doesn't learn the hard way....it just happened she had to learn the hard way......

So Mercy is not a repeated offender? She was never on strikes before. She never broke Oppo phone. She never threatened Gedoni. LOL. Scondy, abeg drop the matter. The hypocrisy is getting sickening

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

joke!

joke!
all the better for mercy..if ike wins lol..am 100 percent sure they wuld get married..if ike wins..win win situation cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
says the mother hen who's useless to her chicks.

ntooooooooooor!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Thanks for the update ( if they are true). keep em coming.
its true

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

joke!

joke!
am actually honored u replied me ..been reading ur comments for a long time...I wish u well in all ur endeavours for the rest of the year..dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

So Mercy is not a repeated offender? She was never on strikes before. She never broke Oppo phone. She never threatened Gedoni. LOL. Scondy, abeg drop the matter. The hypocrisy is getting sickening
Leave them
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seyi o grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
am actually honored u replied me ..been reading ur comments for a long time...I wish u well in all ur endeavours for the rest of the year..dear
buhahahahaha..

this is funny jare

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
so it's Tacha's updates they're now bringing here? pepper! pepper! pepper!

mods,change the topic of the thread to "keeping up with Tacha"

nawa ohh!!!

Back to my series jare..

thread as dry as Mercy's brains.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Just because some people want to curry favour from Titans, they have been defending the indefensible that's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

The hustle is real grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
I've been seeing a lot of propaganda from Tacha's fans while trying to soothe their butt hurt emotions.

Ok, let me join in the fun....." I'm giving Tacha N80 million to further her "Simply Tacha" N500 eyelash business.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mercy Mercy my LAMBO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Serial entrepreneur, video vixen, virgin hoe, original pepper, Ikes lover kiss the canoe that sunk titanic , homely slayqueen, humble peacock , i laike this your all back weaving grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:
so it's Tacha's updates they're now bringing here? pepper! pepper! pepper!

mods,change the topic of the thread to "keeping up with Tacha"

nawa ohh!!!

Back to my series jare..

thread as dry as Mercy's brains.

Good riddance to bad .....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Till this day the walls of the BBNaijaS04 house still speak her slogans “NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER. PH first daug[h]ter in your faces till day 99. I have paid my dues.”. Tacha, the viewers will miss you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nexus25:
Just because some people want to curry favour from Titans, they have been defending the indefensible that's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

The hustle is real grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Peekaboo, I see you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

You're a joke literally. Apart from your half-baked judgements, you completely not mentioning that Mercy picked up an iron which could kill, to strike Tacha, and which deserved a disqualification just like Nando's, shows me how shamelessly biased you are. Your judgment of things is becoming disgusting. I'm done with you.

stop picking parts of events to buttress a wrong point....Nando had already been issued a strike for taking a Knife to the party.....then he had an altercation with Elikem.....he forcefully removed a beanie from him....then took a knife to put under his pillow that same night.......and u want to equate that to picking up an iron in the middle of a heated fight ...? He got 2 strikes in aiddtion to the one he had and was immediately disqualified.....he was addressed in the diary room as he was that unpredictable.....he didnt even go back into the house.....he left from the diary room

Nando taking the knife after the issue had long been done borders on pre-meditation.....

Oga go and familiarize urself with legal issues abeg....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nexus25:

The hustle is real grin
who wouldn't want to?

any team lucky enough to get the backings of Titans, is already the winner.

they don't give 15%..

team frood and mike,might just be the lucky ones.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
FrankGiel:

Tacha was evicted for Physical violence and intent to harm for shoving mercy and pulling her hair. I'm quoting Big brother.. he also listed physical violence as the topmost crime same as sexual violence..
On the other hand, he awarded two strikes to Mercy for NON-physical violence and provocation. Flipping her hair was considered non physical violence and not stepping away from a volatile situation was considered provocation.. let's not twist facts..

LMAO. Biggie said non-physical violence? The same Biggie I watched last night or the one in BB Jupiter? grin grin

Mercy whipped her to Tacha's face and Biggie said it's a non-physical violence? Buwahahahaha. I'm in tears. I agree, Biggie said that. You've won.

The kind of lies I read or heard as excuses from last night till today is funny AF.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
iamJ:
rubbish
there arent doing any interview for her

ode left the hotel this morning, she is too ashamed to show her face

una too lie self

for a sec i tot that we were talking about rihanna, see hype
cheesy grin this guy sef smh..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
its true
What arrant nonsense. They should kick her out and face their business of rounding up the show.

Good riddance to rubbish. angry angry angry

Logic over sentiment anyday.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
scondy:

stop picking parts of events to buttress a wrong point....Nando had already been issued a strike for taking a Knife to the party.....then he had an altercation with Elikem.....he forcefully removed a beanie from him....then took a knife to put under his pillow that same night.......and u want to equate that to picking up an iron in the middle of a heated fight ...? He got 2 strikes in aiddtion to the one he had and was immediately disqualified.....he was addressed in the diary room as he was that unpredictable.....he didnt even go back into the house.....he left from the diary room

Nando taking the knife after the issue had long been done borders on pre-meditation.....

Oga go and familiarize urself with legal issues abeg....

LOL. OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Big brother will be regretting tacha now o.

Her statement is rude . See who is changing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Peekaboo, I see you.
shocked shocked baby, tu me trompes?

m sending you back to Ajashe grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
ba7man:
What arrant nonsense. They should kick her out and face their business of rounding up the show.

Good riddance to rubbish. angry angry angry

Logic over sentiment anyday.
asin en. N she has contract with them i

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Daniel the real MVP.
What else can anyone ask for?
Thick lips 100%
Melanin 100%
Height 82%
Portability 100%
Fashion sense very good
Chai!
Breeeeaaassst: hei! The Orisha na die
Full package!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.