Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954770 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
this is the genesis of her problems. The mindset that the world is against her. Its just an interview for crying out loud. Her fans are also her loved ones and they want to hear from her ASAP. The interviewers are not dogs. They won’t bite her. Its a chance to mitigate the public perception but she has worsened it
you sound intelligent n logical here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
scondy:

for her and her people mind....they have been cheated.....na only she make money for big brother....abi wetin be the margin the times she led .....so if she raked in money....mike equally raked in money...mercy equally raked in money......

Them go dey allright.....very foolish girl and its obvious she is from a foolish setting,....
Even the ppl around her r too weak to tell her the truth . Hence they share in her foolishness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
you sound intelligent n logical here
let’s just say you comprehended properly!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
Mr P doesn’t know the mess he has put himself into
he will b regretting now.

He felt tacha will win, hence he just felt like talking. Now he don enter
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
scondy:

for her and her people mind....they have been cheated.....na only she make money for big brother....abi wetin be the margin the times she led .....so if she raked in money....mike equally raked in money...mercy equally raked in money......

Them go dey allright.....very foolish girl and its obvious she is from a foolish setting,....
foolish setting with foolish management. They are using her I swear, she went to BB, but jaruma made money using her... smh.

Same way some of these celebs use her to promote their stuffs without calling her to advise and morals.

Well, it's Nigeria where superiors take advantage of the feeble and insecure ones.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Elo no come with clothes This blue satin again ? angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ten minutes to showmax task presentation
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
Mike has moved back to his old bed. Mike e grin
Bad guy, Mercy and cindy don finish work for them naa... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:
[s]nawa ohh!!

flipping through over ten pages, since morning..it's all about Tacha.. not even from her fans but from her so-called haters.

I ask,are your faves not giving you guys something to talk about?

what's is the so-called queen of content doing na? y'all need something to talk about.

you monitor Tacha in the house and now outside the house,is turning to witchcrafty and wizardry.

You've no business with those giving monetary support to tacha..na your Money? or where you asked to donate?

you don't have the right to tell people how to spend their money.

even her absence is still peppering you guys..

una go dey alright.

buhahahahaha, since yesterday morning no better updates here.. all of them got k-leg..pls ohh, you people should update small na, for those of us not watching.

As for me,na only Saturdays and Sundays..sure pass.*********

back to my telemundo series[/s]..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
Elo no come with clothes This blue satin again ? angry
we all see what you did here.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
I just heard from a source that is biggies rules regarding the disqualification and interview.

Heard there is a clause that says rules are also subject to biggie. Make she just grant d interview
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
we all see what you did here.
What did i do ? cry cry cry cry Have i been disqualified? angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Munzy14:

foolish setting with foolish management. They are using her I swear, she went to BB, but jaruma made money using her... smh.

Same way some of these celebs use her to promote their stuffs without calling her to advise and morals.

Well, it's Nigeria where superiors take advantage of the feeble and insecure ones.
honestly do u know I didnt know Jaruma b4 bb?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Munzy14:

Bad guy, Mercy and cindy don finish work for them naa... cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Geezeem:

Nando messed alot of us up when he was disqualified sad

Though I had started to get pissed at him for treating Selly disrespectfully after smashing her grin....

But Nando was the ish.... The way he pursued Dillish without success got us glued

Chai... I like my BB life dramatic sha grin
My dear Nando was the ish that year, vey bold and daring cheesy
He was the only one that had the audacity to try breaking dillish's gate
not the dull Melvin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Na Mercy silicone yash Frodd take do body pillow? Good boy Ike coming for them cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
I just heard from a source that is biggies rules regarding the disqualification and interview.

Heard there is a clause that says rules are also subject to biggie. Make she just grant d interview
No o.. They should allow her, and then serve her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:

What did i do ? cry cry cry cry Have i been disqualified? angry
you were silently reminding some people of their fave’s predicament at some point, in the show. Especially a certain fave who isn’t in the show anymore
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seyi is dressed and ready. Diane is that Mercys butterfly gown undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:

Disqualified housemates are not usually interviewed. I won't even advice anybody in Tacha's position to grant an interview. Tacha is in a psychological mess right now. She is going to say a lot of stupid things that would still be used to taunt her in the outside world. She needs to talk to a loved one, at least.

Your contract with Biggie ends if u are disqualified. She won't even be invited to the grand finale or reunion show

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Elos satin jacket,coat, suit or whatever it is irritates me. Mxm angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frank65:

Disqualified housemates are not usually interviewed. I won't even advice anybody in Tacha's position to grant an interview. Tacha is in a psychological mess right now. She is going to say a lot of stupid things that would still be used to taunt her in the outside world. She needs to talk to a loved one, at least.

Your contract with Biggie ends if u are disqualified. She won't even be invited to the grand finale or reunion show
they interviews kemen
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frank65:

Do you Have a copy of the contract the HMs signed with BB? If no, then it wouldn't be wise to scream injustice.

No one cares about your psychological state. There is a reason a contract is in place.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dear Titans,

This is the account details of Natacha that the donations will be made to.

You may visit her Instagram or Twitter Page but Instagram is preferred to clarify this and make the donations.

We are just determined to show her the lives she duly deserves.

Jaruma Empire has given her 50,000 Dhirams (50 million naira) already but the goal is to make her feel loved and happy so no donation is too small.

Thank you people!!!

God bless Titans!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
This award night na helele. Hassmetes are going all out with their dressing. Omashola tried to grab Dayans waist now, the babe took off. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pongwa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
coman see sucre papito..... mo fo man.......Seyi for governor general 60m small

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Peekaboo, I see you.

My son's favorite ryhmes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:
nawa ohh!!

flipping through over ten pages, since morning..it's all about Tacha.. not even from her fans but from her so-called haters.

I ask,are your faves not giving you guys something to talk about?

what's is the so-called queen of content doing na? y'all need something to talk about.

you monitor Tacha in the house and now outside the house,is turning to witchcrafty and wizardry.

You've no business with those giving monetary support to tacha..na your Money? or where you asked to donate?

you don't have the right to tell people how to spend their money.

even her absence is still peppering you guys..

una go dey alright.

buhahahahaha, since yesterday morning no better updates here.. all of them got k-leg..pls ohh, you people should update small na, for those of us not watching.

As for me,na only Saturdays and Sundays..sure pass.*********

back to my telemundo series..

No babe. We are gloating. Can't somebody gloat in peace again .Haa!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
they interviews kemen

Nope, they didn't. The interview he did wasn't from Biggie
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seyi just stand in the mirror and kiss yourself. Get it done and over with grin Baba dey feel himself die. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
The way people r commenting on Mama Js page regarding Tacha en. U will think she was gaping the 2nd person with even Up to 4 percent.

People r saying biggie used her to make money by putting her every week, like big bro will just come n say tacha u r up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
Mercy Mercy my LAMBO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Serial entrepreneur, video vixen, virgin hoe, original pepper, Ikes lover kiss the canoe that sunk titanic , homely slayqueen, humble peacock , i laike this your all back weaving grin
this is impressive.. VIRGIN HOE, the canoe that sank Titanic.
This is thick and as heavy as Mandingo's Díck

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.