Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984408 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
honestly do u know I didnt know Jaruma b4 bb?
Exactly... Even though i knw her and tacha before bbn.

If u know what tacha said abt some ex housemates of see gobe and Dw, u will understand the hatred the day she auditioned..

Didn't u see how ex housemates protested for dq yesterday.. some even brought out their bb rule book.. cheesy

She said a lot of BS abt them, As a serial clout chaser, she always makes videos from trends and blow it out of proportion.. lol

I laughed when i saw her on stage, because i knw she is about to be roasted all through the season..

Some of her fans don't even know her antics till BBnaija, that's y i mute to laugh in my comfort when I see people forming falana on her case.

The truth is that, if she had sense,she shouldn't av come to BB, U mustn't come to equity with dirty hands.
Mercy murdered her reputation, She was humiliated in and outside of the house after bullying And intimidating HMs since show started.

I wonder what will be her bragging right on instagram.. She armed her haters with all necessary weapons.

Coming to BB house was her biggest mistake.. Her management na mess, they didn't give her the orientation.

Is a pity for her.. We hope she doesn't go depressed.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mercy i hate that wig on your head angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
So they want to interview Tacha by force.. She should agree and say "no comment" to every question. This biggie sef na alasheju sha

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
BerryAnny:
Dear Titans,

This is the account details of Natacha that the donations will be made to.

You may visit her Instagram or Twitter Page but Instagram is preferred to clarify this and make the donations.

We are just determined to show her the lives she duly deserves.

Jaruma Empire has given her 50,000 Dhirams (50 million naira) already but the goal is to make her feel loved and happy so no donation is too small.

Thank you people!!!

God bless Titans!!!

And the folly continues.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gulher:
So they want to interview Tacha by force..
She should agree and say "no comment" to every question.
This biggie sef na alasheju sha
She is still very upset, let them give her time to cool off jor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
pongwa:
coman see sucre papito..... mo fo man.......Seyi for governor general 60m small
I dey tell you , omo Mo fo fun Bobo yeye completely grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seyi and Frodd are the best dressed male category.
Mercy and Dayan for female category grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
Big brother will be regretting tacha now o.

Her statement is rude . See who is changing.
What is rude about her statement?

They have kicked her out, they should not use her for extra money and hype. It is not rude.

How many interviews did the BBN team organize for Khloe and K.Brule last year? Or for Kemem the year before? Why do they want interview from Tacha? I even thought that have sent her home once and for all, why are they holding her hostage in Lagos? undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol frank65 a source just told me Tacha's ppl v involved the police thay bb is bullying her a d forcing her for an interview
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Eeghe:

He had better be
He has had only 2 DQs...he is a learner cheesy
Hey Sis

cheesy

Darling muu kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
Iamj frank65 was right though
big lie

Jaruma is a known liar with her fake juju

Same jaruma that was posting pictures of atiku hands Photoshopped wearing her jazz

Ode Tot atiku will win so she can say it's her jazz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
Seyi and Frodd are the best dressed male category.
Mercy and Dayan for female category grin
Mercy and diane.. lol

The way it sounded like we still get anyother female in the house.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
no be only 50m, na 75billion. Jaruma didn’t dash Tacha a dime. Abi no be the same clip me and you watch? Dash my foot!

But she said tacha Should come home after counting the cash. As if to say "come home and collect your cash"
Anyway, na Dem Sabi. * Flips my dada"* I don't care. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Munzy14:

Mercy and diane.. lol

The way it sounded like we still get anyother female in the house.. cheesy
You no see say people don shut down MTN,DSTv and shoprite? Biggie fit bring back evicted and disqualified female hassmetes tonight to avoid civil war grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
My problem is not that Tacha is gone, my problem is, who will seat on that yellow chair tomorrow during eviction show? undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
Mr P doesn’t know the mess he has put himself into
lol
so mr p wants to manage Tacha?
he doesn't know Tacha has better career than he does!
ha.. Tacha that's 50billion naira rich..
las las, lordjb needs to teach mr p how to make Video money

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Love892:
Lol frank65 a source just told me Tacha's ppl v involved the police thay bb is bullying her a d forcing her for an interview
All this una source... lol

They should fling her out abeg, as far as their was an initial paper work, she can go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
safarigirl:

They have kicked her out, they should not use her for extra money and hype. It is not rude.

How many interviews did the BBN team organize for Khloe and K.Brule last year? Or for Kemem the year before? Why do they want interview from Tacha? I even thought that have sent her home once and for all, why are they holding her hostage in Lagos? undecided
Kemen actually granted an interview that year .

I don't know about Khloe and k Brule though.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
You no see say people don shut down MTN,DSTv and shoprite? Biggie fit bring back evicted and disqualified female hassmetes tonight to avoid civil war grin grin grin
haq haq haq, No b small thing o... lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Multi choice a big company with continental relevance will hold a girl against her will in 2019 cheesy

Una dey make me laugh

Una say police self done show too for who?

The story is stupid back to back

As if stands if this was true, tacha can sue and win the case

That gist of say tacha is angry and doesn't want to be used for ratings is so fake

Smh

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
safarigirl:

Khloe and K Brule went for media rounds only Kemen didn't

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
styrese:

She is still very upset, let them give her time to cool off jor

As in.

The people saying she has an attitude problem because she refused to grant interview after being unceremoniously bundled out of the house are being insensitive.

Somebody is in her feelings, y'all have been trolling her since yesterday, and they want her to do interview again. Make she talk wetin? What do they want to ask her? If they were in her shoes, would they be willing to speak to anyone?

I agree with the fellow that said she should answer them with 'No comment'....if they want to sue her, let them sue her.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Geezeem:
My problem is not that Tacha is gone, my problem is, who will seat on that yellow chair tomorrow during eviction show? undecided
Mercy should, in honor of her memory

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Munzy14:

Exactly... Even though i knw her and tacha before bbn.

If u know what tacha said abt some ex housemates of see gobe and Dw, u will understand the hatred the day she auditioned..

Didn't u see how ex housemates protested for dq yesterday.. some even brought out their bb rule book.. cheesy

She said a lot of BS abt them, As a serial clout chaser, she always makes videos from trends and blow it out of proportion.. lol

I laughed when i saw her on stage, because i knw she is about to be roasted all through the season..

Some of her fans don't even know her antics till BBnaija, that's y i mute to laugh in my comfort when I see people forming falana on her case.

The truth is that, if she had sense,she shouldn't av come to BB, U mustn't come to equity with dirty hands.
Mercy murdered her reputation, She was humiliated in and outside of the house after bullying And intimidating HMs since show started.

I wonder what will be her bragging right on instagram.. She armed her haters with all necessary weapons.

Coming to BB house was her biggest mistake.. Her management na mess, they didn't give her the orientation.

Is a pity for her.. We hope she doesn't go depressed.

I disagree with the bolded....it was an avenue for her to clean up her image and put herself on a higher level that wouldnt see her doing all the attention seeking videos she did before ......if she had come in with small craze, friendly attitude and humble nature.....the show was hers to win and her levels for rise gaannn......alas....she ruined it......

It isnt still late....it just requires a lot more work from her and her team......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Munzy14:

haq haq haq, No b small thing o... lol

The streets are bloody .People is scared embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
BerryAnny:
Dear Titans,

This is the account details of Natacha that the donations will be made to.

You may visit her Instagram or Twitter Page but Instagram is preferred to clarify this and make the donations.

We are just determined to show her the lives she duly deserves.

Jaruma Empire has given her 50,000 Dhirams (50 million naira) already but the goal is to make her feel loved and happy so no donation is too small.

Thank you people!!!

God bless Titans!!!

50,000 AED is equivalent to 4,925,000 Naira not 50M though. 5M dey more reasonable to hear than the 50M una dey talk. All the best to Tacha though.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Geezeem:

Please unpack this for Gee. Thanks grin
he moved from tuoyo to omashola to tacha... cheesy
Do the logic...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
safarigirl:

i dont think they would hold her over an interview....her team her currently not given the right information on what the issue is....they are just trying to whip up sentiments and pity from the populace.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
If at all there would be a bbn next year, I hope the organizers are really thorough during the selection process..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Geezeem:

loooool....i actually thought of this in the afternoon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hassmetes move to the arena now.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
See my gangster looking all yummy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.