Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4933507 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
My prediction is that either mercy Mike or ike wins this

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please what was kaffis involvement in this witchcraft discussion?

She wants to go and speak to tacha About it and gedoni advised her to let her cool off first

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yoruba Demons ar waiting 4 Seyi
its time ladies in d house use their sense,
hmmmmm........dis night evictn nd result shock me ooooo
i no blv Tacha no gt up 2 50%..dis gal nids 2 drop ar ego nd team up wt other gals

Housemates wil now understand d essentiality of Head of house nd Veto power
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
So many people don't like Tacha's character too but both ladies have personalities.They are strong contenders.

There are some people in the house that noone has figured out yet. How did Sir Dee even survive?

You are right, She needs to work on her low self esteem.

Still love her though.
Munzy14:

Even viewer do, but we only like her beauty and not character. She should work on her confused character... insecurity is not good for such a beauty.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Afiahomes:

When Ebuka asked Ike about mercy and ella,he wasn't straight forward. Mercy was expecting Ike to declare his love for her on live TV but he couldn't..so she's highly disappointed in him.
cc livelymatilda come and get the upper hand I was saying earlier on. Ike's answer to ebuka was perfect. That guy knows his game..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
dayveed1:
Let me know when Tacha has been evicted.
I will continue with the show then.

why do u hate her bro? any reason?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TonieLee(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Northkendal:
from bobrisky guy say sirdee na her family

Her family? Abi his family. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jeson: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Afiahomes:

When Ebuka asked Ike about mercy and ella,he wasn't straight forward. Mercy was expecting Ike to declare his love for her on live TV but he couldn't..so she's highly disappointed in him.
she's into hime more than he's into her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
MizzD:
Please what was kaffis involvement in this witchcraft discussion?

She wants to go and speak to tacha About it and gedoni advised her to let her cool off first

But why does she want to throw Jackye under the bus nah?
cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Zoroaster:
I will pump cash into this, i'l vote heavily for the person most likely to go... Tacha has to go..we cannot keep rewarding bad behaviour haba
Sha don’t spend too much money on them.... they are all okay before coming to BBN

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
oshe11:

Kim for me though.......

Thought Mike can not be tempted cos he is immortal with a pretty wife

***We both know U were throwing random guesses around based on available data
Who could have guessed Kim ? grin

Everyone thought it was sir Dee and Ellah.

I thought so too till I saw the results .

Geese and ganders was a hint to Geezem .

On a normal day why would I refer to people as Geeses

Please think !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Afiahomes:

Unlucky kim embarassed

Yeah she was just unlucky

If all the girls were up for eviction she would have been the third strongest. Only behind the two she went up against today

She would have floored Diane jackye Esther Khafi or Thelma
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Like play like play, my underrated Technical Jacky will go far. smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
TonieLee:

Her family? Abi his family. grin
grin his family
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Viewers with great sense are the ones that voted for Sir Dee

Ppl needs to understand that BBNaija isn't just about fallen in love in the house or popularity. A lot of viewers with sense knows who the real game players are.

This Mercy and Ike should change game plans. It won't always work for them. The game is not predictable.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Geezeem:

Pls do.....my eye candy gone
Just like that !
Sorry!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eeghe:

But why does she want to throw Jackye under the bus nah?
cry

I didn’t watch the initial conversation between Jackie and khaffi, and I also missed ebuka’s probing, so I’m even lost.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Altrarecords:

Yeah she was just unlucky

If all the girls were up for eviction she would have been the third strongest. Only behind the two she went up against today

She's would have floored Diane jackye Esther Khafi or Thelma
you know this!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yakahot:
So many people don't like Tacha's character too but they have personalities. They are strong contenders. There are some people in the house that noone has figured out yet.
You are right, She needs to work on her low self esteem. Still love her though.
Many Nigerians watching bbnaija reason somehow, I mean it's stupid thinking tacha will leave at this stage.
The theme of every season revolves around one house mate..
See gone was Tboss.
double wahala was ceec
proper dem is tacha..
Almost all the whole HMs knws tacha before the show. She is the pepper. But she won't win the show. Finals she will be ganged up just like Tboss case.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ugo41babe(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Altrarecords:
My prediction is that either mercy Mike or ike wins this
adding tacha makes the list complete for now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Threebear:

I gave lots of hints to show that Kim was leaving .
You picked what you wanted to believe .
It's not my business .
In your heart -you know the truth, as do I .

All I know is that the temptress is gone .

Mike's marriage and game are safe .

I guess the argument is settled then .

Dillish's beauty kept her till the last day and she took the crown .

Kim's couldn't even see her past week two .

Africa has spoken .

We now know the most beautiful of all

So you were genuinely fearful?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
You are right, Fraud is this genesis of my heartache cry
Altrarecords:

She was the closest female to all the guys. She was their female chat buddy

That's why no guy would have ever nominated her till the show ends

She would have escaped eviction any other week except this

Going up against mercy and tacha same week didn't help at all. If frood had replaced himself with any other girl. Kim would still be in the house
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Twoclans:

Sweetim no it is not Diane .

I voted for mercy this week,I hope she plays a good game and not stay under the shadow of that her tupac wannabe love interest grin

Tacha can also take this even Thelma .The ladies just need to play their game. After all the guys this year are nothing to write home about . undecided

But una(women) too gt problem......
U girls can hardly be united
See how una dey beef una self inside the house and even on this thread
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:

cc livelymatilda come and get the upper hand I was saying earlier on. Ike's answer to ebuka was perfect. That guy knows his game..
Ike is there for the game... No mind Mercy, dem go settle...

I only Pity Khafy.. If she is really wise, she should have learnt something from tonight's evictions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pepper dem was Tacha. It's slowly moving to Mercy.
Munzy14:

Many Nigerians watching bbnaija reason somehow, I mean it's stupid thinking tacha will leave at this stage.
The theme of every season revolves around one house mate..
See gone was Tboss.
double wahala was ceec
proper dem is tacha..
Almost all the whole HMs knws tacha before the show. She is the pepper. But she won't win the show. Finals she will be ganged up just like Tboss case.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BOJEE(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
na wa o grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I voted Sir Dee na cool guy

Àhhhhh my chief ,you voted for sir dee cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
scondy:

Which Ike fans....has he ever been up? Ike's fans is still imaginary....sir dee pulled 21% ....which army did that?

The game is open .....that is what the results show....with the shout of army , u would have thought she would lead with a clear margin considering she was up with people that were not anywhere near her popularity pre-big brother....

Aunty calm down, she tried. She talks about her army because she believes people will vote for her. It's called confidence not pride. How do u want people to vote for you when you don't even believe in yourself?

Aunty, she tried abeg...Mercy + Ike fans + haters fans + fans of that Mercy's clique voted Mercy alone. Only Tacha's fans voted her, yet the margin was close.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fabzgrace(f): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ohhh kimmy cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
oshe11:

Kim for me though.......

Thought Mike can not be tempted cos he is immortal with a pretty wife

***We both know U were throwing random guesses around based on available data

Lol.....just insinuated this before I saw your post

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
This life! Imagine I have to put up with Diane and Jackye rather than Kim and Ella undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
If Tasha wins Vieto tomorrow, she will nominate Jacky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)