Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976254 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tacha's "army" consoling themselves that there was a gang up .

How many Ike's fans actually voted for Mercy ?

Livelymatilda did you vote for mercy ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Threebear:
Who could have guessed Kim ? grin
Everyone thought it was sir Dee and Ellah.
I thought so too till I saw the results.
Geese and ganders was a hint to Geezem .
On a normal day why would I refer to people as Geeses ..
Please think !
So U rekindled your love for your delloite bf this week right?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jabhunter: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kimoprah - Etinosa Idemudia
Ella - Khloe
Mercy - Sanaa Lathan
Sir dee - Mikel Obi
Omashola - Dj spinall
Seyi - Ay
Tacha - overbleached bush pig
Frood - Jay Z
Ike - many faced... mayorkun, Michael b Jordan, 2pac
Jeff - Timon

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kimophrah is gone and Sir dee is still in the house? If these moronic organizers had any sense they would have evicted only one housemate. No one was even expecting two people to be evicted so I wonder why they were forced to evict two people. Since Kim had the 4th largest vote these foolish organizers should have kept her. Don't they know that she's part of the few that add spice to the show? Her scheming and strategic relationships have given the viewers a lot to talk about amidst a sea of boring relationships and unentertaining housemates. She's way more interesting to watch than that bland piece of furniture Sir dee and the obnoxious bimbo Mercy.

For neutrals like myself, Kim's eviction leaves a sour taste in our mouths.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:

She presents a case of many Nigerians who couldn't use their potentials.
you are right
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Give me a hugcheesy
Algerians have been and is currently dealing us some bad blows, BB had the heart to evict two HMS. Do you want to know the worst of them all? Tatashi pepper isn't among the evicted two cry cry cry Hope I can still get that hug from you? I really need it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Threebear:

She was his doom waiting to happen .
You think I didn't pick up the looks and side glances .
I saw it all grin cheesy

Now we are rid of one obstacle ,let's focus on some others.

I knew you saw it

We did too grin

It was just a matter of time honestly

Nigerians dont know how to play

This game ......so annoying lipsrsealed

It this was BBA......Kim would survive this

Tatiana was kept for the same reason

Week after week .....

Before you judge me.....why a married man

Go come this show? tongue

These people just ruined my drama cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
dominique:
Too bad ladies with potentials Isilomo, Ella and Kim are out while delawood furnitures Jackye, Nelson, Gedoni, Esther and sir Dee are still in the house. If they continue with this silly eviction pattern, viewership may reduce drastically. It's better they're all up for eviction tomorrow except HoH and veto power winner so we can choose who we really want out

Bye Ella, I'll miss your singing and British flag onsie.
Bye Kim, hope you'll carry all your coins home

This is soooooo funny. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
ugo41babe:

adding tacha makes the list complete for now

Tacha can't win due to gang up tactics at the end.

She may arguably have the single biggest fanbase but at the end the combined fanbase voting for the person with the highest probability of winning will trump tacha votes. Kinda like what happened with mercy

Though I legit feel Mercy's fanbase is almost as big as tachas right now and will grow further with each new eviction. Meaning she could easily surpass tacha without Ike's fanbase

I dare say mercy is the top dog in that house as far as she dosent do something stupid before the show ends.

She's the most likable lady and easy to attract more fans of evicted housemates

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ike is there for the game... No mind Mercy, dem go settle...

I only Pity Khafy.. If she is really wise, she should have learnt something from tonight's evictions.
The diaspora ladies think we do genuine love here. I keep saying it, naija is street, get ready to be thrown under if not stay stronger.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
XML33:
Kimophrah is gone and Sir dee is still in the house? If these moronic organizers had any sense they would have evicted only one housemate. No one was even expecting two people to be evicted so I wonder why they were forced to evict two people. Since Kim had the 4th largest vote these foolish organizers should have kept her. Don't they know that she's part of the few that add spice to the show? Her scheming and strategic relationships have given the viewers a lot to talk about amidst a sea of boring relationships and unentertaining housemates. She's way more interesting to watch than that bland piece of furniture Sir dee and the obnoxious bimbo Tacha.

i swear people voted sir dick over kim.. Damn
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
livelymatilda:

I only Pity Khafy.. If she is really wise, she should have learnt something from tonight's evictions.
Munzy14:

The diaspora ladies think we do genuine love here. I keep saying it, naija is street, get ready to be thrown under if not stay stronger.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Threebear:

Who could have guessed Kim ? grin

Everyone thought it was sir Dee and Ellah.

I thought so too till I saw the results .

Geese and ganders was a hint to Geezem .

On a normal day why would I refer to people as Geeses

Please think !

When i saw that post, I smiled

I got it

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jjii: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
I like you jare grin grin grin
XML33:
Kimophrah is gone and Sir dee is still in the house? If these moronic organizers had any sense they would have evicted only one housemate. No one was even expecting two people to be evicted so I wonder why they were forced to evict two people. Since Kim had the 4th largest vote these foolish organizers should have kept her. Don't they know that she's part of the few that add spice to the show? Her scheming and strategic relationships have given the viewers a lot to talk about amidst a sea of boring relationships and unentertaining housemates. She's way more interesting to watch than that bland piece of furniture Sir dee and the obnoxious bimbo Tacha.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Awww...i will really miss my ella cry cry go and flourish girl..u are a star.i pray something really nice happens for her soon amidst all d hate embarassed ella looks like someone who was really going through a lot prior bbnaija.she needs and deserves only love now kiss kiss@eghe ,missD and others who voted for ella,may God bless u guys kiss kissNow..let me get to my project and final exams,no more bbnaija for now.Goodluck to all d housemstes and may d best man/woman win.Goodnite guys

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ugo41babe(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
you vote? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
MissCookie:
Algerians have been and is currently dealing us some bad blows, BB had the heart to evict two HMS. Do you want to know the worst of them all? Tatashi pepper isn't among the evicted two cry cry cry Hope I can still get that hug from you? I really need it.
Give me a hug, Tatashi pepper is still in.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ebuka is really smart. He didn't feed Tacha's ego and ask her any questions. He knows she's eager to know if she's trending and strategize on how to adjust her game.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
ibkayee:

I hope you are strong? lolzzz
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:

I hope you are strong? lolzzz
Lol of course

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Missreal:
Awww...i will really miss my ella cry cry go and flourish girl..u are a star.i pray something really nice happens for her soon amidst all d hate embarassed ella looks like someone who was really going through a lot prior bbnaija.she needs and deserves only love now kiss kiss@eghe ,missD and others who voted for ella,may God bless u guys kiss kissNow..let me get to my project and final exams,no more bbnaija for now.Goodluck to all d housemstes and may d best man/woman win.Goodnite guys

All the best babe kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lillian4: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=livelymatilda post=80267975]

I only Pity Khafy.. If she is really wise, she should have learnt something from tonight's evictions.[/quote
I wonder y he should be crying for kim
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
My love for Jeff though!. Very intelligent somebody.

The guys are handling Frodds matter now.
Chai!. So even the guys for house are pained!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Can you hear Jeff? He said all the guys were attracted to Kim, except Mike though smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Avala gone, Kim gone and people like esther, jakye and tuoyo are still in the house

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lass lass nobi by Instagram followers grin

I laugh in army grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kim couldn't manipulate her way out of eviction? Yeyenatu. grin
What was the percentage, please? I'm reading, somebody epp me. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kim this, Kim that.

The truth remains that she's not interesting.

Trust me, the next shocker will be Mike because he'll be nominated for eviction by those housemates.

Don't think they were all happy to see how he was praised on his birthday celebration.

He's a threat and a very big challenge.

Just like Ebuka told him...... It's a game.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
its like jeff is mad

mike didnt like kim
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
kowema:
My love for Jeff though!. Very intelligent somebody.

The guys are handling Frodds matter now.
Chai!. So even the guys for house are pained!
Na fvck to Us oooo
We can even evict him for that if he comes up tomorrow........

We hate sissies
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Missreal:

God’s grace/ all the best with your finals Missreal
You are lucky your fav left early, so you can concentrate
That’s exactly what you should be doing now
Cheers dearie kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
I really pity Khaffi. I wouldn't like to be in her shoes. Consoling a bf crying over his ex's eviction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)