Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977704 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jeff lecturing the guys on attraction. He’s admitted a lot of people are attracted to kim including himself and how the first emotion he felt when Kim was evicted was anger.

The guys have said if Seyi was not in a relationship they see Esther in the picture.

This Jeff is smart ehn. He just dissected Seyi. Sorry can’t type all the conversation

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yakahot:
Can you hear Jeff? He said all the guys were attracted to Kim, except Mike though smiley

So you want him to mention a married man

For that kind parole ?

You be leaner ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
ibkayee:
Lol of course
very good...Khafy should av known its very early to openly declare. You saw how IKE pushed his own question.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Goal!!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
MizzD:
Jeff lecturing the guys on attraction. He’s admitted a lot of people are attracted to kim including himself and how the first emotion he felt when Kim was evicted was anger.

The guys have said if Seyi was not in a relationship they see Esther in the picture.

This Jeff is smart ehn. He just dissected Seyi. Sorry can’t type all the conversation
You infected with Whitlow?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
He's not interested.

Goooaaaal!

Geezeem:

So you want him to mention a married man

For that kind parole ?

You be leaner ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Goaaaallll

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
XML33:
Kimophrah is gone and Sir dee is still in the house? If these moronic organizers had any sense they would have evicted only one housemate. No one was even expecting two people to be evicted so I wonder why they were forced to evict two people. Since Kim had the 4th largest vote these foolish organizers should have kept her. Don't they know that she's part of the few that add spice to the show? Her scheming and strategic relationships have given the viewers a lot to talk about amidst a sea of boring relationships and unentertaining housemates. She's way more interesting to watch than that bland piece of furniture Sir dee and the obnoxious bimbo Tacha.

For neutrals like myself, Kim's eviction leaves a sour taste in our mouths.

Am actually surprised with the double eviction thing knowing Kim was involved

I mean she was trying to build an interesting love triangle between Jeff and omashola. The least they could do is give her time to see where she takes it. Which could be very entertaining for viewers

She was a top 2 most entertaining girl in the house ffs. Could hold conversations in the midst of many guys. While other girls are nowhere to be found or too boring to cook up any worthy conversation.

Man am really sad she had to go this early. Would have really wanted to see how she handled both Jeff and omashola.

Show just got boring by a good 40% drop for me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BOJEE(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
ighaloooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
vizkiz:
Goal!!!!!!
Their Fada

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
kowema:
My love for Jeff though!. Very intelligent somebody.

The guys are handling Frodds matter now.
Chai!. So even the guys for house are pained!
lol as man, I was shamed wen I woke up to frodd mess, but then again, it's a plan B for a difficult lady.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
oshe11:

You infected with Whitlow?

I choose to enjoy watching him talk instead. tongue

Too much sense will not kill the guy kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Her beauty kept her in the house till day 91 .

She beat 27 housemates and claimed the prize as the third and last (so far ) female winner in the big brother (Africa /Nigeria) franchise. cheesy

She didn't bring much to the house just like Kim .

She wasn't entertaining , just like Kim .

She was manipulative and a serial flirt , just like Kim

The only thing she had over Kim was superior beauty .

A few biased Nairalanders cannot change the truth .

The truth will forever remain the truth . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
MizzD:

I choose to enjoy watching him talk instead. tongue

Too much sense will not kill the guy kiss

You are cheating on your partner with Jeff

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Dont mind Munzy14,Guys here do practice genuine love.. But, hope you observed happened during eviction as per Gedoni VA Kimoprah.

If Khafy is wise,she should have known what's up.. Who knows, she might be up to something though.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
MizzD:

Please update us na, some of us are watching the Nigeria game.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
MizzD:

I didn’t watch the initial conversation between Jackie and khaffi, and I also missed ebuka’s probing, so I’m even lost.

So this is what happened....

Gedoni and Khafi were seated in the danfo bus, Jackye walks up to them and hears Khafi narrating a dream she had in which she interpreted it as someone close having bad energy....Jackye then says she has had a similar experience and she has seen someone with a Fetish bracelet and another person with something similar. she then gets to say its Tacha, that haven't they noticed if you mention God around her, she shoots it down. That there was a day she said something like 'God should help them achieve something' and Tacha responded with 'which one is God's own in this matter now'....Then khafi says the day Tacha said anyone that eats from her noodles will purge...and that she ate it and purged that evening. That when Tacha saw she purged she asked if she ate from the noodles. Gedoni responds that he had a similar experience of feeling a bad energy and it prevented him from praying the 1st 2 days but he got his prayers up and overcame it. There was someone else asides from Tacha they said had Jazz too...i m not sure of who....khafi then accuses jackye of not telling her immediately she knew and tha if she hadnt raised it she wouldn't have known....

So the truth is, all three of them are guilty of this accusation....but Ebuka must have directed it at Jackye cos of the way she states her assumptions as facts...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Naija don score...brb grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ikay00406(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Munzy14:

lol as man, I was shamed wen I woke up to frodd mess, but then again, it's a plan B for a difficult lady.

Please..What did Frodd do?? Didnt watch it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
eksbabe:
Please update us na, some of us are watching the Nigeria game.

When I get over Ella and Kim’s eviction tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yakahot:
Ebuka is really smart. He didn't feed Tacha's ego and ask her any questions. He knows she's eager to know if she's trending and strategize on how to adjust her game.
I'm not a fan of Tacha, but forget that Ebuka, he's acting to script provided by big brother, he himself have no idea two housemates would leave tonight. He asked questions based on Biggie's ideas.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lillian4: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Threebear:
Her beauty kept her in the house till day 91 .

She beat 27 housemates and claimed the prize as the third and last (so far ) female winner in the big brother (Africa /Nigeria) franchise. cheesy

She didn't bring much to the house just like Kim .

She wasn't entertaining , just like Kim .

She was manipulative and a serial flirt , just like Kim

The only thing she had over Kim was superior beauty .

A few biased Nairalanders cannot change the truth .

The truth will forever remain the truth . grin

up till now am still wondering how she won dat game
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
scondy:

Gedoni and Khafi were seated in the danfo bus, Jackye walks up to them and hears Khafi narrating a dream she had in which she interpreted it as someone close having bad energy....Jackye then says she has had a similar experience and she has seen someone with a Fetish bracelet and another person with something similar. she then gets to say its Tacha, that haven't they noticed if you mention God around her, she shoots it down. That there was a day she said something like 'God should help them achieve something' and Tacha responded with 'which one is God's own in this matter now'....Then khafi says the day Tacha said anyone that eats from her noodles will purge...and that she ate it and purged that evening. That when Tacha saw she purged she asked if she ate from the noodles. Gedoni responds that he had a similar experience of feeling a bad energy and it prevented him from praying the 1st 2 days but he got his prayers up and overcame it. There was someone else asides from Tacha they said had Jazz too...i m not sure of who....khafi then accuses jackye of not telling her immediately she knew and tha if she hadnt raised it she wouldn't have known....

So the truth is, all three of them are guilty of this accusation....but Ebuka must have directed it at Jackye cos of the way she states her assumptions as facts...
It's very possible...they can do anything for the Mula.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
The way Gedoni cried or was crying for Kim, i believe they are currently dating. Nothing like ex for dem matter.

Khaffi sef was consoling him cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ella is gone with her angelic voice. At least I satisfied my conscience by voting for her. As for Kim, I'm indifferent about her. But Sir Dee percentage, I never experrit grin

Mike, all the way.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Poll. who is finer?

Like for Kim
Share for Dillish

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
scondy:

. I heard too but not detailed as yours, it was around that time Ike had head injury shey?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AKWALES(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
ifyalways:
The way Gedoni cried or was crying for Kim, i believe they are currently dating. Nothing like ex for dem matter.

Khaffi sef was consoling him cheesy

You sef see am,but Gideoni confirmed they had history.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
scondy:

Ha! This is quite uncomfortable to read sef embarassed

Now I’m wondering the kind of conversation she wants to have with Tacha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
veekid:
I'm not a fan of Tacha, but forget that Ebuka, he's acting to script provided by big brother, he himself have no idea two housemates would leave tonight. He asked questions based on Biggie's ideas.
Whenever you people are not pleased with any result...You will be screaming script script upandan like a broken record..

Script wound you there

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Geezeem:
I don't like tacha but this is too much

Housemates pls give us Jackie's head

Tomoro embarassed

That's how they kill people's career

Is this not witchcraft?

So many things we don't see or hear. This might explain why Tacha feels like she has to say outrageous things in that house. She feels the dislike especially from the girls. Imagine winch level shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Esther I pity you

Na Yahoo bus you don go

Board so

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50