Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4973958 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8301) (8302) (8303) (8304) (8305) (8306) (8307) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wentworthorg: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
The day of reckoning approaches for the housemates
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dozie,thank you for making monsoratulu a pathetic wailing wailer! kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Dozie,thank you for making monsoratulu a pathetic wailing wailer!
kwa kwa kwa
I do it for the culture

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Dozie,thank you for making monsoratulu a pathetic wailing wailer!
kwa kwa kwa

keep quiet and take this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Queen Tacha's highlights cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Looking beautiful as usual.

Partner extraordinaire kiss kiss

Tacha I stan

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha I stan
I triple stan!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Tatiana4u there is already war in Agama kingdom over plastic a$$

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:
kwa kwa kwa kaa
I love this!!!!
Mumunaries will soon eat each other because they finally realised that Tacha was never the reason for their frustrations!
lmao!!!!
They dumped Agama faster than I thought!
kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kaa
I love this!!!!
Mumunaries will soon eat each other because they finally realised that Tacha was never the reason for their frustrations!
lmao!!!!
kwa kwa kwa kwa

Oh yes we moved faster than you bitter lot thought and the people currently Trending her are pigs from the brekete pigdom... grin grin

Una go wail tire.

Mercenaries for Mercy Eke forever. We Never said we wouldn't have other faves. But Mercy remain our top priority. Deal with that and know peace. Otherwise y'all will keep crying and waiting for the day we would unstan forever.... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:

This effeminate thing. You will finally Quench ontop Mercy and her Mercenaries matter.. grin
To think you are a boy sef is really embarrassing.. cheesy

Don't you have girls to touch and play with?.. cheesy

Every time you are here obsessing over Mercy... cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

This effeminate thing. You will finally Quench ontop Mercy and her Mercenaries matter.. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha I stan
Shes no partner. She is a model for oppo. Not even ambassador

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

So you think I have anything to do with that walking plastic zombie called Agama?? If wishes were flowers

Agama's fade into oblivion has really peppered you and you will remain pressed for life
Tacha will forever be in your faces(even in your dreams) till your final breath tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Oh yes we moved faster than you bitter lot thought and the people currently Trending her are pigs from the brekete pigdom... grin grin

Una go wail tire.

Mercenaries for Mercy Eke forever. We Never said we wouldn't have other faves. But Mercy remain our top priority. Deal with that and know peace. Otherwise y'all will keep crying and waiting for the day we would unstan forever.... cheesy
grin grin grin I'm sure this trend list is from Agama's hut grin grin
No one is talking about your silicone queen again because there is a better and high quality version of her tongue tongue
I love your crying face,keep it up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Your mumu never do??
Soon you will say she's there sales rep grin grin
Spew any trash you wish,as far as it will put food on your table and give you sound rest

The fact still remains that Tacha is bigger that the acclaimed weena tongue
Argue with your ancestors

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kaa
I love this!!!!
lmao!!!!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Agama have been striving hard to be relevant,but still, all to no avail..
She will soon go live and start wailing grin
We await the tears of a wailing lizard

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:

So you think I have anything to do with that walking plastic zombie called Agama?? If wishes were flowers

Agama's fade into oblivion has really peppered you and you will remain pressed for life
Tacha will forever be in your faces(even in your dreams) till your final breath tongue

You don't have anything to do with the plastic zombie but obsesses over her 24/7 . You monitor her trends and wish for her downfall. Boy Bobrisky, you have a lot to do with her more than you think. You masturbate with that Plastic nyansh all the time.. ;

But I understand why Mercy is top priority to you as well, because trashpig the kwin of body Odour has evaporated into obscurity. No one remembers she exist... grin grin

Mercy will continue to pepper you until you ejaculate a trailer of cum while masturbating with her sweet a$$.. :

Stay bitter forever! To think you are even a boy makes it worrisome. Your mother must be proud!.. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:

Your mumu never do??
Soon you will say she's there sales rep grin grin
Spew any trash you wish,as far as it will put food on your table and give you sound rest

The fact still remains that Tacha is bigger that the acclaimed weena tongue
Argue with your ancestors

I see bigger in what sense please. Because weena is moving to banana island, Tacha is about to be thrown out of her house, all her endorsement deals are expiring soon. New housemates are coming on board

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:

;D grin grin I'm sure this trend list is from Agama's hut grin grin
No one is talking about your silicone queen again because there is a better and high quality version of her tongue tongue

I love your crying face,keep it up
E shock you ABI? grin

Y'all thought we have abandoned her. We'll get a bucket ready because you gonna keep crying anytime you see her on that Trendlist. Just like today.... kwàaaaa!... grin grin

E pain am!.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:

Whenever you see that MapiaTea advert with agama, how does your tears flow?

I bet like this guy.... cheesy grin

Mercy Eke in your face forever... tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Stay pained.

Oppo says Tacha is their partner so your opinion is as irrelevant as you are so remain pressed we don't care

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tacha the partner I stan.

Tacha remains in partnership with OPPO don't be jealous.

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kaa
I love this!!!!
lmao!!!!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Reply my messages angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:

My dear they are trying so hard to keep up with Tacha.
They are trying to copy Titans.Anyway we lead they follow no one even knows them.anymore.

Titans are still leading cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
doziefrank07:

Her only relevance is on this thread nothing more

No more news from her anymore na so she take fade grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Who could have thought that Tacha will be the moat successful BBNaija housemate of season 4 nobody cheesy

But look at where she is now still reigning as Queen while the other is in oblivion and her lizards are still jobless trolling Tacha.

Tacha remains their nightmare.
I stan harder abeg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Her only relevance is on this thread nothing more

No more news from her anymore na so she take fade grin grin

It's only in this page trashpig is relevant. No one talks about her anywhere anymore.
Mercy is everywhere. If she coughs, Instablog will carry it..

The way trashpig fizzled into oblivion is mind-blowing... cheesy ;

Mercy in your faces losers!.. tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tacha doesn't need to show off or lie to lizards like agama does.

The Queen remains content and I stan harder.

Super proud of you Queen T.

More wins.

I hear there is another deal loading cheesy

I can't wait cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Keep winning my Queen.

Agama and co have gone into oblivion cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tacha Tacha Tacha is the only names human beings hear about.

Agama is only heard by lizards no wonder wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Who could have thought that Tacha will be the moat successful BBNaija housemate of season 4 nobody cheesy

But look at where she is now still reigning as Queen while the other is in oblivion and her lizards are still jobless trolling Tacha.

Tacha remains their nightmare.
I stan harder abeg.

Who would have thought you would still be Pained one year after and with a new BBNAIJA ongoing.

Mercy's Success will continue to make you green with envy.

Trashpig has fizzled into oblivion. Her only relevance right now is on this thread where you spam it with her cheap oppo deal.. cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8301) (8302) (8303) (8304) (8305) (8306) (8307) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.