Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5182856 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8302) (8303) (8304) (8305) (8306) (8307) (8308) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
No matter what lizards say.

HUMANS AGREE THAT TACHA REMAINS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BBNAIJA SEASON 4 HOUSEMATE

Lizards argue with your fellow lizards we don't care

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Tacha doesn't need to show off or lie to lizards like agama does.

The Queen remains content and I stan harder.

Super proud of you Queen T.

More wins.

I hear there is another deal loading cheesy

I can't wait cool

Mercy remains the Standard of Measuring Success.

You can't hype of trashpig without Mentioning agama. You know why?

Because Mercy has the Blueprint of success.... cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
They thought we will stop focusing on Tacha because of BBN but they were surprised and continued forcing themselves to trend.

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:
No matter what lizards say.

HUMANS AGREE THAT TACHA REMAINS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BBNAIJA SEASON 4 HOUSEMATE

Lizards argue with your fellow lizards we don't care

Only pigs agree to that.... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Mercy remains the Standard of Measuring Success.

You can't hype of trashpig without Mentioning agama. You know why?

Because Mercy has the Blueprint of success.... cheesy cheesy
I thought Seyi was your fave?

Focus on Seyi and leave Tacha alone.
Stop disturbing me with your nonsense on my mentions because your silly opinion changes nothing.

Stick to whatever nonsense you do and leave my mentions

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Only pigs agree to that.... grin
Same way lizards say agama is successful.

Little girl I really don't care about you or your agama focus on something meaningful Tacha does not even see you.

So stay here on this thread and keep wailing it will never stop Tacha from shinning

So keep crying.
Your opinion is of no relevance to me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I thought Seyi was your fave?

Focus on Seyi and leave Tacha alone.
Stop disturbing me with your nonsense on my mentions because your silly opinion changes nothing.

Stick to whatever nonsense you do and leave my mentions

Well Mercy is my fav too. Focus on your dwindling trashpig and leave the most successful WINNER ever alone!

Mercy in your faces forever!... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thanks to Tacha and Titans other BBNaija fanbases now give themselves a team name and they are now trending their faves outside the BBN thread cheesy. All thanks to Titans we started it first cheesy

Tacha and Titans leads others follow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Same way lizards say agama is successful.

Little girl I really don't care about you or your agama focus on something meaningful Tacha does not even see you.

So stay here on this thread and keep wailing it will never stop Tacha from shinning

So keep crying.
Your opinion is of no relevance to me
Very funny!

Yet Aunty came to this thread to measure trashpigs Success with the yardstick herself. Queen MERCY Eke!

Focus on your focus and stop using Mercy to measure your disqualified Loser's Success... tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Well Mercy is my fav too. Focus on your dwindling trashpig and leave the most successful WINNER ever alone!

Mercy in your faces forever!... cheesy
Agama was never your fave you just jumped on a bandwagon cheesy
Nobody knows agama I could careless about her.
She has no relevance

Anyway Tacha has a new deal coming up wait for it and cry on.
Tacha keeps winning and is still winning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Very funny!

Yet Aunty came to this thread to measure trashpigs Success with the yardstick herself. Queen MERCY Eke!

Focus on your focus and stop using Mercy to measure your disqualified Loser's Success... tongue tongue
Agama has nothing who knows her.
Only lizards.

Anyway Tacha remains Queen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
I like this one in particular cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Agama has nothing who knows her.
Only lizards.

Anyway Tacha remains Queen

Who knows trashpig? Even Wikipedia doesn't think she exist!.. grin grin grin

But the most successful WINNER is chilling on the Wikipedia website.. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Who knows trashpig? Even Wikipedia doesn't think she exist!.. grin grin grin

But the most successful WINNER is chilling on the Wikipedia website.. tongue

Wikipedia that even a lizard can edit.

Who takes wikipedia serious only lizards do grin grin

You cannot go to a place talking of facts and refering wikipedia kolewerk.
Come up with something better.

Tacha is giving you headache cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Agama was never your fave you just jumped on a bandwagon cheesy
Nobody knows agama I could careless about her.
She has no relevance

Anyway Tacha has a new deal coming up wait for it and cry on.
Tacha keeps winning and is still winning

You care less about her but mentioned her in every post. I could have sworn you are a fan!... cheesy

Mercy has an even bigger deal coming up. Get your wipes ready because you would need it... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

You care less about her but mentioned her in every post. I could have sworn you are a fan!... cheesy

Mercy has an even bigger deal coming up. Get your wipes ready because you would need it... cheesy
I don't know her little girl.

Only lizards do cool

I really don't care about lizards.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Wikipedia that even a lizard can edit.

Who takes wikipedia serious only lizards do grin grin

You cannot go to a place talking if facts are refering wikipedia kolewerk.
Come up with something better.

Tacha is giving you headache cheesy

Kwàaaaa!

When you can't get something you down play it... grin
Anybody who is somebody in this entire world has a Wikipedia page.
Wiki don't recognize losers... kwàaaaa!

Oya cryyyyyy!... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I don't know her little girl.

Only lizards do cool

I really don't care about lizards.

But you know agama right?.... cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Kwàaaaa!

When you can't get something you down play it... grin
Anybody who is somebody in this entire world has a Wikipedia page.
Wiki don't recognize losers... kwàaaaa!

Oya cryyyyyy!... grin

Little girl the topic of discuss is that wikipedia can be edited by anybody and it's information are not really taken serious in the real world.

Who knows agama?only a lizard goes that page so say something new.

And keep crying while at it.

I don't care

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

But you know agama right?.... cheesy cheesy
No.

I only know Tacha cool
The ultimate Queen I stan cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Little girl the topic of discuss is that wikipedia can be edited by anybody and it's information are not really taken serious in the real world.

Who knows agama?only a lizard goes that page so say something new.

And keep crying while at it.

I don't care

Maybe that was why trashpig was deleted from their page after some pigs tried to edit her profile with bogus claims.

Aunty, if Wiki can be edited why is trashpig not on wiki?... kwàaaaa!.. cheesy cheesy

Jealousy!..

Digest this slowly. " Only those who are somebody gets a wiki page"... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
We keep seeing you in BBNaija adverts.

Like she said she will forever be in their faces.

Tacha keeps gracing my screen everytime.

Remain in their faces Queen cool

I stan harder

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

No.

I only know Tacha cool
The ultimate Queen I stan cool

Then why is she in every of your post? You used her to compare trashpig.

Does it mean you compare your loser with a lizard?... tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Since I don't take you or your agama serious as none of you is of relevance to me,Tacha and humans in general.I am done with you no time to waste on lizards little girl.I am focusing on the winning Queen.
Now bye bye cool
Monsuratulatu:

Maybe that why why trashpig was deleted from their page after some pigs tried to edit her profile with bogus claims.

Aunty, if Wiki can be edited why is trashpig not on wiki?... kwàaaaa!.. cheesy cheesy

Jealousy!..

Digest this slowly. " Only those who are somebody gets a wiki page"... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Then why is she in every of your post? You used her to compare trashpig.

Does it mean you compare your loser with a lizard?... tongue
Yes for emphasis that lizards are of no importance that is why cheesy.
Now run along little girl.

And remember Tacha remains the Queen nothing you say or do can ever change that cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Since I don't take you or your agama serious as none of you is of relevance to me,Tacha and humans in general.I am done with you no time to waste on lizards little girl.I am focusing on the winning Queen.
Now bye bye cool

You better focus on your loser and stop comparing her with the Ultimate winner. cheesy
But you can compare her to a lizard though... tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
No matter how much you argue or the time you waste here arguing nonsense.

Nothing changes the fact that Tacha remains Queen in the real world.

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
[/b]

You better focus on your loser and stop comparing her with the Ultimate winner. cheesy
But you can compare her to a lizard though... tongue
The ultimate winner is Tacha

And I will always talk about the ultimate winner

Tacha Akide cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Yes for emphasis that lizards are of no importance that is why cheesy.
Now run along little girl.

And remember Tacha remains the Queen nothing you say or do can ever change that cool

If lizard is of no importance to your pig, why compare your pig with it?... tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
We humans cannot love you less.

Queen keep winning cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

The ultimate winner is Tacha

And I will always talk about the ultimate winner

Tacha Akide cool

Even you know who the ultimate WINNER is... cheesy cheesy

You are just in Denials!.. grin

Don't worry, you would be alright Las Las even if it's in 600years time.. tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Stay pained.

Oppo says Tacha is their partner so your opinion is as irrelevant as you are so remain pressed we don't care

Their social media handler should be fired. Partner is such a big term in the corporate world. wrong choice and misuse of vocabulary

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8302) (8303) (8304) (8305) (8306) (8307) (8308) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.