Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Your Bf/gf Slapping Your Mother In Front Of You: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Bf/gf Slapping Your Mother In Front Of You: (1532 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Slapping Your Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Bf/gf Slapping Your Mother In Front Of You: by tulk2mi: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
my ONLY mother? shocked wel i no go do anything, i go simply first pay her mother a surprise visit, slap the living daylights out of her mother b4 i go return to her n say "oya i don go slap ur mother back raise ur gloves make we dig am out"

Y? because b4 she get mind slap my mother in front of me she don ready 4 watever go happen, so if i beat her sef she no go feel am, but as i go slap her mother come even if i lose d fight she no go fit comot my fingers for her mama face. 1-1 draw.

Secondly God go bless her if she refrain but if she wan try me she go be the first person wey both heaven and hell go reject because by the time i go dey thro wit her even satan go see her fear say she wan come take over him kingdom for hell angry angry
Re: Your Bf/gf Slapping Your Mother In Front Of You: by Creamish(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2010
cant happen. . . . noo way . . . but il fight back if it does . . cool
Re: Your Bf/gf Slapping Your Mother In Front Of You: by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
I don't play with ma mom but then again i won't marry anyone capable of doing such cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention: Married People On Romance Section! / Out Of 100 Guys/ladies / Cost Of Servicing Relationships In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.