Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

OFFICIAL: Wan-bissaka Will Wear The No.29 Shirt At Man United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Wan-bissaka Will Wear The No.29 Shirt At Man United (533 Views)

Chelsea Star Havertz Reveals The Special Meaning Behind His Unusual No.29 Shirt / OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Aaron Wan-bissaka From Crystal Palace For £50m / Morata To Wear No 29 Shirt For Chelsea This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Wan-bissaka Will Wear The No.29 Shirt At Man United by skypper: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Man United confirmed Aaron will wear the no.29 shirt for the Reds - the same number he wore at his former club Palace
United officially confirmed Wan-Bissaka will wear No 29 shirt, it means that he will continue to wear the one that he took on at Crystal Palace in the form of the No 29 shirt.
It means he will follow in the footsteps of his former Palace teammate Wilfried Zaha, who wore the No 29 during his ill-fated and short-lived time at Old Trafford.

Other players to have worn the No 29 shirt are James Wilson, goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak, Jonathan Spector, Alex Notman, Michael Appleton and Ben Thorley, meaning that Wan-Bissaka becomes just the eighth player to wear the shirt in the Premier League era.

Speaking after completing his record-equalling transfer, Wan-Bissaka said: “It’s an unbelievable feeling and an honour to call myself a Manchester United player and something I know that only a small number of players have the privilege to say

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/official-wan-bissaka-will-wear-no-29-shirt-man-united/

Re: OFFICIAL: Wan-bissaka Will Wear The No.29 Shirt At Man United by skypper: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: OFFICIAL: Wan-bissaka Will Wear The No.29 Shirt At Man United by Takadboi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
2 Pogba in Man Utd
Re: OFFICIAL: Wan-bissaka Will Wear The No.29 Shirt At Man United by Flashyoil1(f): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
good for him
Re: OFFICIAL: Wan-bissaka Will Wear The No.29 Shirt At Man United by Flashyoil1(f): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
seun no 29

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerians Reaction After The Super Eagles Won Their Match. / Barcelona Confirm Griezmann’s Shirt Number At Barcelona / I Know Why Pinnick� Snubbed Me – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.