Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (1088 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by GistMore8: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore.com

People claiming to be members of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) have allegedly been reaching out to social media influencers to carry out a social media campaign in defence of their pastor.

According to The Cable, social media opinion influencers are being offered as much as N2 million to upload posts in defence of Fatoyinbo.

Biodun Fatoyinbo, the senior pastor of COZA was accused of rape by Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer and wife of singer, Timi Dakolo.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/social-media-influencers-allegedly-being-offered-n2m-to-defend-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by GistMore8: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by KendrickAyomide: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Accept the cash. Defend him all you like, this Rapist must be dragged by his ball through the Lake of Shame

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by GOFRONT(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

Punishment for a rapist...

#SAYNOTORAPE
#RAPISTSEVERYWHERE

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by midolian(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hang BF by the balls

#IstandWithDakolo
#JusticeForDakolo

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Akuko= story...
una no get respect with how u mention millions nowadays....
how many influencers will he settle..

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Johnkay01: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bloggers!!!

If anything like this just happen, you guys will just twist and twist it to get readers.

I will not be surprise if I see another headline like this " Tinubu visit COZA to discuss rape issue", "Sanwoolu shakes Timi Dankolo" "Dankolo's wife seen inside BRT"

Na nna whala though

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Nelly21: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
We already have one of them here on nairaland whose defence of the man has been pushed to front page and is already garnering support. Imagine comparing Neymar's solitary case to that of a man quite a number of women have accused. Are all of them trying to blackmail him? Is he the only wealthy pastor in Nigeria? If them offering influencers money to defend him doesn't scream guilt then I wonder what does

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by CosmicPhoenix: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
this rape issue don turn profit making venture for some people cheesy

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Munzy14(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
DrChukzy:

Carry your empty skull and leave here since you don't have anything inside.

How much is 2 million to him? Mugu
Carry ur Ogi-pap filled skull and stay here...U weh get something inside, what has been ur achievements
bandwagon...
Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Upton: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Bloggers!!!

If anything like this just happen, you guys will just twist and twist it to get readers.

I will not be surprise if I see another headline like this " Tinubu visit COZA to discuss rape issue", "Sanwoolu shakes Timi Dankolo" "Dankolo's wife seen inside BRT"

Na nna whala though
Lol
Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why am I not surprise.
Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
DrChukzy:

I have achieved a lot that your generation can only dream of. Anumanu
Hhahahahahaha on nairaland....
Keep deceiving your self pap brain...
E- warrior... Aka bandwagon
Receive sense...

Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by DrChukzy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Munzy14:
Hhahahahahaha on nairaland.... Keep deceiving your self pap brain... E- warrior... Aka bandwagon Receive sense...
Cow not everyone is frustrated and jobless like you.
Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Munzy14(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
DrChukzy:

Cow not everyone is frustrated and jobless like you.
Lol...... jobless people are always first to call someone jobless. in a faceless forum u don't even know me and u claim u do .I thought u have sense, but u proved otherwise. ogi brain.
Receive sense... Last reply. My attention is giving u orgasm.
Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by chuose2: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Social Media Influencers Being Offered N2m To Defend COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo by Gisters: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Davido is a Disgrace, Nigerians Rubbish Him After His New Song With Chrisbrown. / BREAKING: Thelma Evicted From The House (photo) / Nigerian footballer, Emmanuel Emenike, customizes his boots with the initials of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.