Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (67760 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Highesschief1: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
In 4 years, General Buhari has not built ONE school for Nigerian children. Please don’t take my word for it, Google it.
He has not built even one hospital. Please confirm what I just said.
Now, this man who has not built a school or hospital for Nigerians wants to build RUGA settlements for herdsmen NATIONWIDE! Majority of these herdsmen are not even Nigerians.

And some people still think this man has good intentions

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by KanuSE: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Obere4u:
Where's Atiku?

Job's done, he has no business in SE anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
mu2sa2:
Jennifer Atiku's children are muslims. Is islam making inroads over there or not? Your guess as good as mine
Atiku and his children are civilized. They don't practice the kind terrorism you guys practice in the name of religion. and also Jennifer children are not likely to live in the southeast any day

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by hammerF1: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mk12:

Atiku and his children are civilized. They don't practice the kind terrorism you guys practice in the name of religion. and also Jennifer are not likely to live in the southeast any day

LOL! AT BOLDED

NWAFOR IGBO...

WE MARRY OUR WOMEN AND SEND DEM AWAY PERMANENTLY WITH THEIR CHILDREN, NO LAND INHERITANCE FOR THEM. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, all i seek is healthiness, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
may God intervene and bring you joy in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by hammerF1: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Leave them let them continue shouting yoruba Muslim upandan. I bet they don't even know that statistically ebonyi has more mosque than churches more Muslims than Christians. Very dumb specie of humans grin

IF U LIKE MARRY OUR WOMEN, ISLAM WILL NOT MAKE WAY INTO IGBO LAND VIA DAT ROUTE BECOS, WE DONT CLAIM SUCH CHILDREN.

RATHER, THEY WILL CLAIM LAND IN THEIR FATHER PLACE.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Blackfire:

Or

GboHa.

You mean

GboSa
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Realanonymous: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
kallmemrB:
may God intervene and bring you joy in Jesus name

Amen!!!

Thanks so much for the prayer
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by hammerF1: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lmao, be there consoling yourself. We the Muslims would take over igbo land very soon right before your eye and make you bow to Allah by force grin

THIS IS WAT, U ARE UP AGAINST.

A WARRING AFRICAN TRIBE.

ONLY TRIBE IN NIGERIA TO FIGHT ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA AND STILL DOMINATE TILL THIS DAY.

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Job's done, he has no business in SE anymore.

You're smart.

Keep it up.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by hammerF1: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Nah, more like this a conquered people rendered political irrelevant in Nigeria . grin

SHAME ON U, U BROUGHT PICTURE OF UNARMED BOYZ BEING MOLESTED BY NIGERIA ARMY.

WEN WE ARM, U WILL BEG FOR PEACE.

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
the idiots should come and see o.
with their low life dey form ipod, ifrog, ipob and zoo but the one destroying the country are up there forming connection and getting connected.
they are there sharing the cake, forming intermarriage but the low lifers are forming failure upon failure in the name of ifrog.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by DTaj: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
The guy resembles Jennifer his mother

Ignorance is not bliss. How could he be Jennifer’s son? How old is Jennifer?

For your information, Adamu is one of Titi Atiku’s sons; not Jennifer’s...
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by DTaj: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
False headline.

Adamu is Titi Abubakar’s son. Therefore, the Baba who was buried in Onitsha was Jennifer’s father; he is NOT Adamu’s grandfather...
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Malawian(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Don't cry, we are waiting for you to do so. 1967 will be child's play compared to what you will go through
I really pity these Nigerians still talking about 1967. Igbos fought like Catholics the last time, i can assure you we wont fight like Christians the next time. After we have defeated you guys, we will give you guys the Palestinian treatment (African Style).

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by hammerF1: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Don't cry, we are waiting for you to do so. 1967 will be child's play compared to what you will go through

U DID NOT WIN 1967, GO AND CHECK HISTORY, BIAFRA ARMY ALMOST BROUGHT THE NIGERIA ARMY TO EXTINCTION.

THEN, THEY STARTED BLOCKADE, INSTEAD OF CONFRONTATION.

U FOUGHT A WAR, BUT WE KILLED MORE NIGERIA SOLDIERS THAN U KILLED BIAFRAN SOLDIERS, NOW WHO WIN?

SEE WAT BECAME OF NIGERIA ARMY BATTALION, WHO DARE US IN 1967.

U CAN IMAGINE WAT WE DO TO DEM TODAY.

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by hammerF1: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Ordinary ijaw will handle you.

Funny enough, Ijaw have never dared Igbos to a battle.

Ordinary Ijaw in Ondo, see Yoruba crying for Nigeria Army assistance.

Asari is not even Ijaw.

He is a descendant of an Igbo slave during transatlantic slave trade.

He pissed off, thinking we sold him out.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by hammerF1: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ijaw fights almost every tribe in Nigeria.

Ever wondered y dey never fight Igbos?
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by nwanyionitsha: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
mu2sa2:
Jennifer Atiku's children are muslims. Is islam making inroads over there or not? Your guess as good as mine
Inroad because Jenifer married Atiku and converted to Islam?
Madness is real.
They should kukuma do Islamic burial for her father na.
Inroad kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Idiots and followers keep fighting the tribal war while this elitist keep marrying each other and are cool with one another....they only throw the tribalism card for their selfish power ambition and to use you lots as the pawn..

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
The guy resembles Jennifer his mother

Jennifer is just his step mother why on earth will he resemble her
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, all i seek is healthiness, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

Please, I beg you in the name of God, calm down and think twice

Nobody hates you,
Your family doesn't want to loose you but they might not prove it to you

Every thing will be alright if you can get a little bit patience

But, come to think of it,
What exactly is wrong with you ❓

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.