Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (67759 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Pikin way nor get problem..... angry

Who told you ❓

If that guy should list his problems for you,

You will discover that yours is not an issue @ all
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Realanonymous: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
frozen70:

Please, I beg you in the name of God, calm down and think twice

Nobody hates you,
Your family doesn't want to loose you but they might not prove it to you

Every thing will be alright if you can get a little bit patience

But, come to think of it,
What exactly is wrong with you ❓

Battling with health issue

I have Scoliosis

What's scoliosis?

A condition in which there is abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.

Sometimes people ask me why am i working tilted to one side, but they don't know its a condition i have to battle and it causes so much pain.

Sometimes i will just black out or feel dizzy, the pains is really excruciating...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Flashlaundry(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

I have Scoliosis

What's scoliosis?

Sometimes people ask me why am i working tilted to one side, but they don't know its a condition i have to battle and it causes so much pain.

Sometimes i will just black out or feel dizzy, the pains is really excruciating...

Am so sorry about that,

Can you send a picture of you walking or standing let's campaign for you here and contribute whatever we can

Pls create a topic with it and we will gather our contribution to your account
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

I have Scoliosis

What's scoliosis?

Sorry bout that bro but don’t give up ok stay strong it can only get better and keep things positive by the way are you religious or spiritual?Try and pray bout it solemnly talk to God or whatever supernatural force you believe in tell him your specific needs and what you want to improve for you especially your health and I’m sure it’s gonna get answered....!!!
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by PerseDew(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

I have Scoliosis

What's scoliosis?

Hello, pls do not think you are the only one having this issue. There are so many exercises to help ease the pain and to even help straighten the back. Just make an hour research on the net also on YouTube. Above all have faith and patience to follow these exercises for at least 2 years and give yourself at least 6 months to 1 year to see results.

Please stay positive..I used to think everyone was perfect but believe me when I say no one is. The thing is mostly seemingly perfect people have been projected and propagated by the media. Seemingly perfect cos Naomi Campbell and Victoria Beckham have serious cases of bunions but that part of them is not seen in magzines but a few pics are available on the net, Jay Z has knocked knees and thin legs but he maintains his baggy jeans till date and even if there are perfect people it is one in 100 perhaps 1000. Everyother person has a way of hiding or correcting that one thing that disturbs them.

Lastly, when anyone asks you why walk tilted, positively say " it is scoliosis, google it" and move on.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by bakila: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please correct the title of the thread, Dr. Jamillah is not Adamu's mother except if it is expressed figuratively in an African setting.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Elizadath: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
mu2sa2:
Jennifer Atiku's children are muslims. Is islam making inroads over there or not? Your guess as good as mine

When igbo ladies and (in general) understand no other language apart from money. Even if Satan himself come down and speak that language, they don't look back. So expect a faster inroads Ilin coming times.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
hammerF1:

THIS IS WAT, U ARE UP AGAINST.

A WARRING AFRICAN TRIBE.

ONLY TRIBE IN NIGERIA TO FIGHT ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA AND STILL DOMINATE TILL THIS DAY.
stop bragging.igbos did not fight all tribes in nigeria.
Biafran war was majorly ss/se and few minority tribes in middle belt against the zoo and its european masters like the brits.
In my own family,my great grand father fought the war too against nigeria.
Igbos helped championed it.YEs,but didnt fight it alone eg philip effiong etc.
Lastly stop disregarding other ss tribe.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by chris51(f): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Jennifer has no child for Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by chris51(f): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2019
chris51:
Jennifer has no child for Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Blackfire:
Is this guy an Hausa or Igbo?

Both cool
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by oyatz(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Stop making unguarded generalized statements.

Even as bad as things are nowadays, people (including Igbo ladies) still fall in love for real.
There are so many Igbo ladies that have married Yoruba guys, not out of money but for love.

If you go to Osun State, you will see many Igbo men/women that have married Yoruba people.

Elizadath:

When igbo ladies and (in general) understand no other language apart from money. Even if Satan himself come down and speak that language, they don't look back. So expect a faster inroads Ilin coming times.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by dominique(f): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Jennifer didn't bear any children for Atiku so that can't be her son.
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by funlord(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
dominique:
Jennifer didn't bear any children for Atiku so that can't be her son.

mentions
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by tk4rd: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Blackfire:

Or

GboHa.
Igbausa.. Or simply put Igbosa!!
Re: Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) by booksrite001: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
realanonymous:
Battling with health issue I have Scoliosis What's scoliosis? A condition in which there is abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.Sometimes people ask me why am i working tilted to one side, but they don't know its a condition i have to battle and it causes so much pain.Sometimes i will just black out or feel dizzy, the pains is really excruciating...

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.