Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations (63298 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by MarieSucre(f): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
kazyhm:
Listening to women's narrative.........almost all Nigerian women were disflowered by a rapist

I have heard plenty of their moral standard......... All of them would have still be virgins even after 4 kids if not for stories like this..........Olakunle Churchill is a deadbeat father but was a caring boyfriend

Including your mother and sister. Don't generalise, say some Nigerian women.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by greggng: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
That pastor will be arrested on tuesday
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kazyhm(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Including your mother and sister. Don't generalise, say some Nigerian women.

You see how silly you sounded ?

I understand you're in that category

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Sirevansgen(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just observing how it goes
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by crazygod(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
DaddySpyce:
That is exactly what should be done. The police can't just arrest him without a formal report from the accuser. Now this is were the real truth will come to live.
Exactly. No this social media nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by juniorstar(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Now this is logic and not d social media hearing we have been saddled with in the past few days

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by crazygod(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
ricon:
There will be heavy security presence at COZA church tomorrow

That I'm very sure of

I don't know about formal complaint or court case, Timi has not been speaking in that direction. I'm sure some bigwigs in COZA are begging his family already.
What would they gain by begging the family? The damage has been done. They must file an official report of he truly is guilty of what they are accusing him of
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by chukwuibuipob: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry angry sad sad sad angry sad .Niagra police are CONFUSED.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by MarieSucre(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
kazyhm:

You see how silly you sounded ?

I understand you're in that category

Where your mother and sister are the chairlady and secretary se. Your mother did a stupid job in raising you.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can't believe with all the social media trial no complaints has been lodged with police. Do they need motivation for that too?

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by SOFTDRINK: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
The Dakolos should file a complaint at the police station if they really want justice not rushing to SM to make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by bencliff2017: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Drink responsibly next time please

GOFRONT:
Where is Angel Gabriel, pls get the trumpet and sound it....

I don't want police involvement in this matter....Pls Gabriel, Sound it!!!...Sound the trumpet and End the World already...
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mr Ciroma is now a police man after writing WAEC for decades grin grin grin. Thank God for your life. Where are Chukwuma and Adekunle?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Truefaith: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by TMemos: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Una no dey tire for this Pastor Biodun Krestoyinbo issue?
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by iswallker(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I watched the interview granted by Busola Dakolo on YouTube today. I was angry and at the same time sympathetic
Sympathetic because a so called "Man of God" betrayed the trust and reverence his member had for him. He took advantage of her due to her naivety and confusion
Angry because the accuser took so long to open up. She did not confront or resist the 'rape' done in her own home with her sister in the house.. Haba!!
She was raped twice too.. What manner of a girl goes back to the abuser all in the name of church??

Are you a witness..

So its so because a woman said so. A woman that is kissing and handling you one minute and the next she is resisting you..they never know what they want..

And this one still went ahead to have sex with dakolo outside wedlock...and got ptegnant - she and a case will crumble under cross examination.

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Benekruku(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I watched the interview granted by Busola Dakolo on YouTube today. I was angry and at the same time sympathetic
Sympathetic because a so called "Man of God" betrayed the trust and reverence his member had for him. He took advantage of her due to her naivety and confusion
Angry because the accuser took so long to open up. She did not confront or resist the 'rape' done in her own home with her sister in the house.. Haba!!
She was raped twice too.. What manner of a girl goes back to the abuser all in the name of church??

Trust me on this, you know nothing about rape.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by babajero(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
kokomaster3d:
COZA Service go hot tomorrow. I guess I will go just to see the atomosphere of the church tomorow
Nothing will happen, it will just be noise as usual.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kazyhm(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Where your mother and sister are the chairlady and secretary se. Your mother did a stupid job in raising you.

Lol.......the pain will soon relieve you. Pele

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by ddjay: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where is Angel Gabriel, pls get the trumpet and sound it....

I don't want police involvement in this matter....Pls Gabriel, Sound it!!!...Sound the trumpet and End the World already...
See ehn we don agree with baba God when trumpet go blow, that date na we know
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by MarieSucre(f): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
kazyhm:

Lol.......the pain will soon relieve you. Pele

Let it relive your mother and sister first. Did your mother also have you and claim she was deflowered by a rapist? Is that why you're pained?
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
iamocheme:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/337841-police-speak-on-biodun-fatoyinbo-rape-allegations.html
humm yes. But social media is where we all play naa?? Some of us have even fought over this there... Why don't we just take up everything up from online officers remember we spend most of our times there ranting and reacting..

Ok on behalf of nairalanders who have fought and insulted their ancestors some of them av even become rape experts.. Maybe we can initiate a like scenario by asking for volunteers to go file a complaint against the man they have all judged...

I'm waiting to see the usual nigerian bingos I saw in 2011 subsidy time.. They are still much alive.. Even those who said things from their muds will run away now..
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
nothing will happen to pastor biodun, there was no rape, this woman just wants money.

like all prostuttes do.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kazyhm(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Let it relive your mother and sister first. Did your mother also have you and claim she was deflowered by a rapist? Is that why you're pained?

LOL......You very confuse. I'm not in your league
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by babajero(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:
PLEASE CAN NIGERIANS STOP CALLING THIS BIODUN FATOYINBO A PASTOR

Three reason to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

2] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

3] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

BIODUN FATOYINBO IS SIMPLY A BIZ MAN, WHO HAS FOOLED THE GULLIBLE NIGERIAN.
HE IS NOT A PASTOR, SO THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE NOT SURPRISING

If you don't have what to type just leave already, social media is meant for sharing information and other positive things, but definitely not for social media bullying as you people are presently doing, I don't blame you guys though, it is one of the benefits of lie Mohammed and the apc ( online bullying and trial).

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
DaddySpyce:
That is exactly what should be done. The police can't just arrest him without a formal report from the accuser. Now this is were the real truth will come to live.

They can certainly arrest after they’ve proven a case to the prosecutor. State vs Rapist.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Skmoda360(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomoyayi:

Because of rape matter
yes oooo.....we wanna leave this earth without death...
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by MarieSucre(f): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
kazyhm:

LOL......You very confuse. I'm not in your league

Clearly, because even someone in Kindergarten will not write the rubbish you wrote.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Skmoda360(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomoyayi:

Because of rape matter
yes oooo.....we wanna leave this earth without death...
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by King44(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Busola over to you file a complaint let's see where it goes from here

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Toks2008(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
DaddySpyce:

With all I just read I think the case is DOA.... DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Before you quote me please read again and remember the act took place in ilorin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma And Davido Step Out For A Date, Reveals What Appears To Be A Baby Bump / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.