Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations (63312 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by chuose2: 1:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Uwatt:

the first pics tho
(sign language for #LOVE)
google is your friend

I am sure na like u check google, u for sabi.

here is an explanation of the hand sign

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/devils-horns-sign

=
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by slivertongue: 1:12am On Jun 30, 2019
i went 2bliv he may have taken advantage of her. bt her story seem polished for maximum impact. she wil soon add& remove
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by nobleguru(m): 1:31am On Jun 30, 2019
When the devil remember your prayers

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by slivertongue: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2019
byond emotions i doubt if she wil survive d legal fire woks cos her story doesnt add up. She wil surely recreate d story
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Insectkiller: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2019
I still bliev she is lying abt the Rape thing..
She just want to gain sympathy

Also, if she had any children for her husband..they should go ahead and do DNA test without wasting time..

because a lady that can keep a secret since 1945, she is capable of bringing a bastard into her husband's house..

I adjourn my case...

shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by lionson3: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2019
chuose2:
PLEASE CAN NIGERIANS STOP CALLING THIS BIODUN FATOYINBO A PASTOR

Three reason to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

2] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

3] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

BIODUN FATOYINBO IS SIMPLY A BIZ MAN, WHO HAS FOOLED THE GULLIBLE NIGERIAN.
HE IS NOT A PASTOR, SO THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE NOT SURPRISING

Clap for yourself! I am not a fan or neither a member of COZA before you start say "Na them."
But once in your life be rational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by budaatum: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2019
The pastor threatened a lawsuit against Mrs Dakolo and others he accused of defaming his character, adding that many of the sexual misconduct claims he had faced over the years had come from scorned women within his ministry.
If you sue her she lied. So go ahead Pastor, sue, if you dare!

Sorry everybody but I've decided, without seeing any evidence whatsoever that he's a pig. "Scorned women within your ministry" mbbb!

Find it in you to overlook my shortcoming please.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by budaatum: 3:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Lizilicious:
My mind us telling me that Buhari is using this issue to distract us from the RUGA matter...
Before our eyes clear, we'll be seeing cattle ranch everywhere...

E go be like TV show
Yeah. Of course. My bubu raped Fatoyinbo!

angry angry
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by MChaze25(m): 4:20am On Jun 30, 2019
kazyhm:
Listening to women's narrative.........almost all Nigerian women were disflowered by a rapist

I have heard plenty of their moral standard......... All of them would have still be virgins even after 4 kids if not for stories like this..........Olakunle Churchill is a deadbeat father but was a caring boyfriend

As in ehhh...lol
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by pacespot(m): 5:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I watched the interview granted by Busola Dakolo on YouTube today. I was angry and at the same time sympathetic
Sympathetic because a so called "Man of God" betrayed the trust and reverence his member had for him. He took advantage of her due to her naivety and confusion
Angry because the accuser took so long to open up. She did not confront or resist the 'rape' done in her own home with her sister in the house.. Haba!!
She was raped twice too.. What manner of a girl goes back to the abuser all in the name of church??

Women can be so naive and lilly-livered when it comes to issues involving these "men of god" or "gods of men", I tell you this is a common thing happening in Nigerian churches today, I once introduced a lady to one white garment pastor called "olusho", the next thing is that he wanted her to spend time with him alone in the church in full nake.dn.ess. 50% of Nigerian women would have acceded to such demand, thank goodness this lady had a courage to say no. The level of promiscuity going on in some churches today is worse than a guest house, you might not see it outside unless you are close to them.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by chuose2: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2019
lionson3:

Clap for yourself! I am not a fan or neither a member of COZA before you start say "Na them."

Son of widow?
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Truthbites: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2019
chuose2:

1] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

2] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

3] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.

Honestly, I laughed...tell me u believe d crap about all these hand sign n logos..its so funny
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by OfficialAPCNig: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2019
He raped you at 16 in the living room in the morning when probably people are still around and in the process deflowered you yet nobody knew.

You even drank krest and still nobody came out to check who visited the family that early morning.

Deflowering a 16 years through rape and nobody knew?

After the encounter, he still raped you in a deserted road in Ilorin.

Two rape episodes, yet your mother didn't know. A 16 years bottling up 2 fierce rape episodes without giving out attitude that would arouse suspicious?

I sincerely don't believe this lady.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Originalsly: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I watched the interview granted by Busola Dakolo on YouTube today. I was angry and at the same time sympathetic
Sympathetic because a so called "Man of God" betrayed the trust and reverence his member had for him. He took advantage of her due to her naivety and confusion
Angry because the accuser took so long to open up. She did not confront or resist the 'rape' done in her own home with her sister in the house.. Haba!!
She was raped twice too.. What manner of a girl goes back to the abuser all in the name of church??

I hear you!...but these church people are not normal.... remember they are Sheeple... many see the Pastors as gods.... whatever they tell them they believe.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by epelumi42(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
chuose2:

grin grin you're so foolish. I swear my hands were in formed on the first one when I read your comment. I must be with the devil without even knowing.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by godofuck231: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2019
iamocheme:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/337841-police-speak-on-biodun-fatoyinbo-rape-allegations.html
16 years of age and you no report since na now when account de fat u de claim waist damage, come take 50m if the case go sweet u
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by itu404(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
beckNcall:
What a shame. In sane societies, the police would have arrested the Pastor by now. Rubbish

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Yes , without a formal complain whatsoever and because the accuse do not have his own lawyer to tell the police how this kind of accusation proceed . Let Dakolo finished what he has allowed in his house otherwise he will end this year in shame. the bible says slow to anger he was not even married to her. why on earth will you allow this kind of thing. where is your faith in God in all these After the rave what then You ought to know this case will not stand in the court of law for several reasons . The chips are down now, go file a formal complaint.
The bible says the heart of Man is desperately wicked who can know it only God knows what you think you will gain from all these , but you have not put th church of God into consideration here. God still heals as we pray and share with Him in prayers. we all have pains and agonies hence, the holy spirit is called a comforter.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:
I will be deeply sad if at the end of all this noise noone goes to jail for rape or false accusation

Don't be surprised. All efforts may end in futility.
Nigerians and nonsense are like egg inside buns that makes scotch-egg

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Joshmanfashion(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
For the Dakolo's what is the pride or joy after all this time and Mr Fatoyinbo story may not be smooth though but there is something sketchy about this women and we will get to know soon
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kayalla(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
sleek82:
that is even not the problem I have with the story, my question is....after this occurence why did she not stop attending the church? If someone raped you and you are too traumatized to speak up at that moment, are you also traumatized to keep attending the church? Is the act not enough to prove that the man is not a man of God? Someone claimed she (Dakolo's wife) was a member of the choir and it was at COZA she met Timi Dakolo, had 2 kids out of wedlock before being forced to marry (I don't know how true this is) but if it is true, then she is the one poking holes into her story already

the story from my view is not a rape, cos she even said after the second incident, when she got home she quickly went to take shower.
lets sit and watch the truth will be out soon
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kayalla(f): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Learnstuffs:

I don't know what was actually on her mind. Could it be she was enjoying the whole feeling

i guess so, she must have been fantasizing the guy and it finally happened, when things went sour she claimed rape.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
DaddySpyce:
That is exactly what should be done. The police can't just arrest him without a formal report from the accuser. Now this is were the real truth will come to live.

Who brought the complaints that EFCC uses to arrest 100 yahoo boys every week ?

White women ?
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by DaddySpyce(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
400billionman:

Who brought the complaints that EFCC uses to arrest 100 yahoo boys every week ?

White women ?

The constitution of the Efcc is different from that of the police. When it comes to financial crimes, they make their investigations before they go for arrest. They have no business with these sort of cases that has nothing to do with finance.
The police on the other hand have their own constitution as well and they can't just pick up a news from social media and effect an arrest on the accused when the assucer has not made a report to the police directly.
Even in some Efcc cases, they still receive reports from the public before they investigate and made arrest but their a far different from the police in regards to how they both execute their duties.

You should also not that the Efcc do not move with guns and are not permitted to carry guns so whenever they want to make an arrest, they have to make a formal report to the police and the police will follow them with guns to make the arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Godfreyabj(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
chuose2:

help me read oh
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by ikorodureporta: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
chuose2:

On point guy! Dsame evil cult with Adefarasin

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by booksrite001: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
lionson3:
Clap for yourself! I am not a fan or neither a member of COZA before you start say "Na them."But once in your life be rational.

embarassed
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by budaatum: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2019

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kindness44: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2019
iamocheme:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/337841-police-speak-on-biodun-fatoyinbo-rape-allegations.html
I'm not in support of rape, my opinion though so can a woman comes out & accuse a man of two decades failed relationships? & frustrated is life? I think most men of now 35 yrs who are not virgin will b guilty of this. what does Nigeria law says about this, how can this b way on both sides?
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by chuose2: 5:02am On Jul 03, 2019
epelumi42:

grin grin you're so foolish. I swear my hands were in formed on the first one when I read your comment. I must be with the devil without even knowing.

From ur mouth, we sabi na satan get u. cheesy
Denying what we all know to be 666 angry

Truthbites:

Honestly, I laughed...tell me u believe d crap about all these hand sign n logos..its so funny

No be hand sign dem dey use ID members cheesy

lionson3:

Wetin I wan clap for?
na common knowledge to many of us.

You be rational accpet the truth.

DavidEsq:

This is wat happens when a goat is allowed to have data and the mobile fon

I am the Sheep of God,not a goat.
Goats like u head to hell, if u die a goat

shogsman:

There is no sense in what you have just posted, where were you when he has not been accused of rape.

The symbols are well known, you are shocked that we have been gathering info on him since

babajero:
If you don't have what to type just leave already, social media is meant for sharing information and other positive things, but definitely not for social media bullying as you people are presently doing, I don't blame you guys though, it is one of the benefits of lie Mohammed and the apc ( online bullying and trial).

Warning many about Charlatans na good thing now.

Roon9:

Baba siddon jor

I don waka, na u need siddon ask why u no sabi since?

Segeshow:

youre soooo retarded, that's all I can say

Plenty more dey

Ausrichie:

Seriously you believe this bullshit chai you have proven me right

Abi the shock too much for you to handle?

Ausrichie:

That is an ok sign ahn don't behave like an ignorant person
kponkedenge:

That's not 666 sign, that's ''OK'' or ''white power'' sign.
Xavfra:

Dat sign doesn't necessarily mean 666
Maybe to u but not him (i dont support him but.. )

We all know thats the symbol of 666,no deny am

kponkedenge:

That's not 666 sign, that's ''OK'' or ''white power'' sign.

No make me laff, we know it's 666

dochenaj:

Interesting. Who is that with him?
Dunno,ask his cult members on this page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.