Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations (63306 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by SirLakes: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mtcheeew

Is it not Naija police that we know undecided
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Zakarara(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hope she has truthful evidence and she is speaking the truth; cos judgement day is real! Photiphas wife proof is too good to disbelieve yet it's a lie against an innocent Joseph. That Paul was one a persecutor of the brethren doesn't make his repentance ingenue.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by ngwababe(f): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
This case will just die on social media! Nothing is gonna come out of it.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by shogsman(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:
PLEASE CAN NIGERIANS STOP CALLING THIS BIODUN FATOYINBO A PASTOR

Three reason to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

2] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

3] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

BIODUN FATOYINBO IS SIMPLY A BIZ MAN, WHO HAS FOOLED THE GULLIBLE NIGERIAN.
HE IS NOT A PASTOR, SO THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE NOT SURPRISING

There is no sense in what you have just posted, where were you when he has not been accused of rape.

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by tolulope1990(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
Good! Between Busola Dakolo and Pastor Biodun, one of them must surely go down in shame after this case.

And we all know the person.
What if it now ended like Neymar Jr. Case
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kazyhm(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Clearly, because even someone in Kindergarten will not write the rubbish you wrote.

And you are quoting rubbish ?

Hope you're feeling fine ?
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by GMbuharii: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where is Angel Gabriel, pls get the trumpet and sound it....

I don't want police involvement in this matter....Pls Gabriel, Sound it!!!...Sound the trumpet and End the World already...

You can help Gabriel and fast forward it by drinking sniper, thank you.

grin
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Jalinco: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
So if someone is murdered and the dead person did not inform police, they will not investigate. Doh Una weldone o
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Flashlaundry(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastorrr

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by DavidEsq(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:

1] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

2] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

3] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.

This is wat happens when a goat is allowed to have data and the mobile fon
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Tomoyayi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Skmoda360:

yes oooo.....we wanna leave this earth without death...

You...
Dreamer
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by 27Pushing30: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
The man is a randy man BUT except for Bisola no one has ever accused him of rApe ... furthermore those now supposedly speaking against the man only claim he’s either been inappropriate or tried luring them for sex.

I expect him to file for defamation of character soon
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
What a shame. In sane societies, the police would have arrested the Pastor by now. Rubbish
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Skmoda360(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomoyayi:

You... Dreamer
present sir.....
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
DavidEsq:

This is wat happens when a goat is allowed to have data and the mobile fon

Don't be naive. This sign means alot to many people and it means one thing but dunces would not understand.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by DavidEsq(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
beckNcall:

Don't be naive. This sign means alot to many people and it means one thing but dunces would not understand.
Be mumuing urself there
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by imexg(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where is Angel Gabriel, pls get the trumpet and sound it....

I don't want police involvement in this matter....Pls Gabriel, Sound it!!!...Sound the trumpet and End the World already...
wait I'm coming let me get my trumpet and I will blow your life away
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kayalla(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I watched the interview granted by Busola Dakolo on YouTube today. I was angry and at the same time sympathetic
Sympathetic because a so called "Man of God" betrayed the trust and reverence his member had for him. He took advantage of her due to her naivety and confusion
Angry because the accuser took so long to open up. She did not confront or resist the 'rape' done in her own home with her sister in the house.. Haba!!
She was raped twice too.. What manner of a girl goes back to the abuser all in the name of church??

i watched the video today too, even the interviewer was like: haaah! u went back to his house to help his wife after he raped u, u didnt tell ur sisters and u still followed them to church after few days? the guy was really surprised but couldnt just say things the way he should have.

Thats is why the story is sounding fishy.

i dont know the pastor nor the lady, i dont go to church and not on any side

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by sleek82(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
kayalla:

i watched the video today too, even the interviewer was like: haaah! u went back to his house to help his wife after he raped u, u didnt tell ur sisters and u still followed them to church after few days? the guy was really surprised but couldnt just say things the way he should have.

that is even not the problem I have with the story, my question is....after this occurence why did she not stop attending the church? If someone raped you and you are too traumatized to speak up at that moment, are you also traumatized to keep attending the church? Is the act not enough to prove that the man is not a man of God? Someone claimed she (Dakolo's wife) was a member of the choir and it was at COZA she met Timi Dakolo, had 2 kids out of wedlock before being forced to marry (I don't know how true this is) but if it is true, then she is the one poking holes into her story already
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Altern8(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
So they have not reported to the police since yesterday till now but have come on the internet to call him a rapist.

Interesting.

Do the right thing. There is no shortcut to conviction.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Robbin7(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
MrMystrO:
1st things first to all, SAY NO TO RAPE!!

Rape victims deserve to be allowed to speak up and be heard, and it doesn't matter the time they are speaking up, no matter how long ago the act happened, the accusers story deserves to be accorded credibility and they should get justice. I can never and will never stand for rape. However, a person is innocent until proven guilty, and the accuser should take her case to court to the seek justice they desperately deserve. BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY THE LAW SAYS ONE IS ASSUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

However on Social media, this rape issue has turned into an Attention seeking freak show in which celebrities and non celebrities alike jump on the bandwagon of sentimentalism while heavily ignoring LOGIC and and FACTS simply to gain more attention and clout. The Social media court can never and will never prove TRUE guilt or innocence. I believe rapists deserve to be punished for their crimes and should rot in jail, But you can only legally prove one is guilty in a court of law!

A rape allegation is a court issue, and until a verdict is reached, it'll be unwise to jump into hasty conclusions or internet jungle Justice as I call it. Many of the people calling for the mans head online will condemn jungle Justice on the streets but are quick to do exactly what they condemn on the internet when it comes to rape accusations. This is very unwise. Every Rape victim regardless of how long ago she was raped deserves Justice, but Justice gotten the right way!

Nigerians please be wise

You the most logical and sensible person I have seen comment on this issue. Every other person I have listened to read their comment are doing so based on sentiment, irrational emotion.
I think this goes to show our level of emotional intelligence in this country, how can you put emotion ahead of sense and logic, a country like Nigeria is guided by laws and decrees. Rape is criminal and every criminal must be punished by the law. But not until after a court judgement. I know everybody has a rift to take side o who to support when a issue concerns two parties but can you voice you opinion without a sense of judgment and insults? We should be matured in character and reasoning. What really but my imagination was how big celebrities were quick to condemn the pastor and pass judgment, for crying out loud you are you an influencer to youths and your followers, you are destroying this mans brand, let the court decide.
This is media jungle justice to me, We need to exhibit a high level of decorum especially on the social media.
Finally I pray the truth comes out and the guilty party adequately dealt with by the law.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Uwatt: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:

the first pics tho
(sign language for #LOVE)
google is your friend
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by kingjrofficial(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Watery case..she will loose in the court and be fined for defamation of character and false accusations against the pastor.... Let's just watch and see cool
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by October1960: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
There have been so many allegations against this guy. Where there is smoke there is fire. I blame Naija women and their mumu in spending so much time with these so called men of god. If they had been studying and doing productive things rather than giving money to these crooks all the mega churches would not exist.

Religion is a scam. Most of the over religious people you meet are crooks and cheats.

The money they collect from people in Naija they use to have fun and train their own children in Europe, USA and Canada. I will not give 1 kobo to a church or so called pastor. Most of them are crooks and cheats and using religion to extort money. It is a big business like MMM.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by MrMystrO(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Robbin7:

You the most logical and sensible person I have seen comment on this issue. Every other person I have listened to read their comment are doing so based on sentiment, irrational emotion.
I think this goes to show our level of emotional intelligence in this country, how can you put emotion ahead of sense and logic, a country like Nigeria is guided by laws and decrees. Rape is criminal and every criminal must be punished by the law. But not until after a court judgement. I know everybody has a rift to take side o who to support when a issue concerns two parties but can you voice you opinion without a sense of judgment and insults? We should be matured in character and reasoning. What really but my imagination was how big celebrities were quick to condemn the pastor and pass judgment, for crying out loud you are you an influencer to youths and your followers, you are destroying this mans brand, let the court decide.
This is media jungle justice to me, We need to exhibit a high level of decorum especially on the social media.
Finally I pray the truth comes out and the guilty party adequately dealt with by the law.

Thank you sir for your kind compliments. Honestly, i have no negative comment or opinion about her story, same as you i assume.. as a matter of fact i actually do commend her for speaking out. But I'm also logical enough to know that the story could be true or not.. That is why we have the courts to ascertain without a doubt if one is guilty or not and then pass judgement accordingly. What is not useful though, is this bandwagon of sentimentalism that is been latched on to by many people on social media.. Not only will it do us no good, it's very actually dangerous. All we are saying is Let the due process take its course in court and let justice be served, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by banhammy: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
I rather pray in the corner of my room than attending all these Pentecostal rapist Church
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by piagetskinner(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Me I’m just wondering how service is going to be like tomorrow in COZA
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Robbin7(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
MrMystrO:

Thank you sir for your kind compliments. Honestly, i have no negative comment or opinion about her story, same as you i assume.. as a matter of fact i actually do commend her for speaking out. But I'm also logical enough to know that the story could be true or not.. That is why we have the courts to ascertain without a doubt if one is guilty or not and then pass judgement accordingly. What is not useful though, is this bandwagon of sentimentalism that is been latched on to by many people on social media.. Not only will it do us no good, it's very actually dangerous. All we are saying is Let the due process take its course in court and let justice be served, that's all.

Simple!
I’m even more appalled by the reaction of celebrities.
That’s my point.
I can never sympathize with a rapist, let alone be In support, Rape to me should be classified by the law in the same category as armed robbery, because during a rape situation, the rapist can kill the victim in an attempt to subdue her. But until a case is tried and concluded in the court, I beg Nigerians to be patient and not become social media judges.
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by Learnstuffs: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
kayalla:

I don't know what was actually on her mind. Could it be she was enjoying the whole feeling
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by enemyofprogress: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigeria police?It's a goal be that
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by HitSong: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
Good! Between Busola Dakolo and Pastor Biodun, one of them must surely go down in shame after this case.

And we all know the person.
You...
Re: Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations by slivertongue: 12:48am On Jun 30, 2019
It will b messy 4both. her story is more of a movie; she opened d door &he pushed her 2chair &raped her on a deserted rd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.