Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun (701 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Oyinsblog(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Another lady identified as Franca E. has come out with rape allegation against the Senior Pastor of COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

The lady said that she has all the evidence intact, in case the pastor dares to deny it.

It was reported that Busola, wife of music star, Timi Dakolo, revealed how the cleric raped her.

The Pastor has since denied the rape allegation, saying that he has not raped anyone even as an unbeliever.

However, the new lady revealed that Biodun, who is the founder and General Overseer of COZA went all out to talk down on his wife just to sleep with her.

She wrote on Instagram, “I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker.

“I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her.

“I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her ‘Ashewo Mary Magdalene’ in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left.

“By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed.

“I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

“He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate.

“I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room.

“He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting.

Continue reading in details
https://justofofo.com.ng/another-lady-emerges-with-rape-accusation-against-pastor-biodun/

Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Make i sef write my own story
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by GudluckIBB(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Una wa start
about 100 people go come out soon to lay claim

pastor Biodun Sef!!
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by FAMILYJA(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Speechless
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Topmaike007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
This man don suffer for him Life....

Our government are the beneficiary from this sex scandal,we are not even interested in What is happening in Politics again...

Nevertheless Huawei and Trump have finish their beef and they are back on business again
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Tolexander: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nice storyline
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by IamD18: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
The lady said that she has all the evidence intact, in case the pastor dares to deny it.
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.

What's wrong with Nigerian ladies of this generation? Could it be stupidity? Foolishness or lack of sense?

You claim to care enough about rape victims, you have your evidence against the said pastors intact, you left the police and court where it should be tendered for prosecution and penalty.

What did you do? You came to social media to rant for attention and likes! Do you expect any reasonable and sensible Nigerian to just believe you?

3 Likes

Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by Trippledee(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's getting hotter

I mean, hotter than fireeeeee
Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by TimiRume(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.

What's wrong with Nigerian ladies of this generation? Could it be stupidity? Foolishness or lack of sense?

You claim to care enough about rape victims, you have your evidence against the said pastors intact, you left the police and court where it should be tendered for prosecution and penalty.

t
What did you do? You came to social media to rant for attention and likes! Do you expect any reasonable and sensible Nigerian to just believe you?
Oga what is your problem now? Have you had sex with a minor before or forced yourself on a lady? What's your problem? Are you mad or just plain idiotic? You claim to stand for fairness and justice yet all your posts are screaming the opposite.

What offence did the victims commit, i beg you what law have they broken for seeking empathy from the public to heal and protect other women from the rapists in our society?

Are you stupid? Are you blind to the number of reported rape cases that flood the front page every day, isn't that enough pointer that there are beasts in our society that we need to protect women and children from. You are a cold heartless misogynists feigning neutrality, not surprised.

''What's wrong with Nigerian ladies''? try western ladies and see if you would not be torn into pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun by kazyhm(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok.....I understand this and I have seen a lot of events of how women treated each other because of one handsome junior pastor or the charming choir master.
This is why I can't trust women narrative especially in this kind of case.....

You would see one random guy trending in church and you would be wondering what so special. However by the time you pay attention to it, you'll realized its women's lust over him that makes him a local super star

I have worked someone before where two women were quarreling and one called the other Ashewo and the other responded by saying its paining you........then I got to know that our boss dump the other for the latest.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Is This Guy A Stupid Person?" - Ella Fights Frodd (photo) / Fans Tease Singer Omawunmi To Get Ready To Be Pregnant With This New Photo / Shocking Untold Story Of #bbnaija Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.