Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Get A “secret Weapon” That Can Make Nearly Any Hot Girl Fall Hard For You… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get A “secret Weapon” That Can Make Nearly Any Hot Girl Fall Hard For You… (421 Views)

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? / Any Hot Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A “secret Weapon” That Can Make Nearly Any Hot Girl Fall Hard For You… by flashpoint1110: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
But how exactly do you ask her for these kinds of photos without freaking her out, or offending her? I’ll show you: The #1 Way to Ask Her (Highest Success Rate) When it comes to asking a woman to send you naked pics, it’s a bit of a delicate process. However, if you know the right steps, then it doesn’t have to be super complicated or confusing. Brand-New: 3-Step Hookup Blueprint to Go From First Message to Sex FAST! First, let me show you what not to do. Do not, under any circumstances: Randomly say, “Show me your t*ts!”… Send her an unsolicited d**k pic and hope she’ll return the favor… Tell her you’d like some material for your “spank bank”… Say that you’d like to add her pics to the collection of ones from your exes… These are probably all pretty obvious, but it’s good to remind yourself of what to avoid from time to time. So how should you ask for a naked picture? The key to getting her to say yes is to make her feel: a) Like you won’t share what she sends you with anybody (it’s your own private secret), and… b) Physically desirable. There are a few ways for you to do this without creeping her out. It Doesn’t End There… First, you want to put her in the right mindset–she should feel a little turned on before you ask her. That way, she’s less likely to say “no,” and more likely to initiate the sexting herself. Something that’s worked on a few of my friends is to text her late at night and say: “Hey, I was just thinking about our last time in bed together… that was so hot. What are you doing right now?” If she responds quickly and isn’t busy, then you can say: “Well, I have kind of a strange question for you… have you ever sexted before?” If she says “Yes” or seems enthusiastic, then she’s definitely into it. And if she says “no,” then you can simply ask, “Would you want to try?” RESEARCH REVEALS: This “Potion” Gets Girls to Chase You (Click For The Recipe)… And remember, there are different kinds of sexting. Some women prefer to sext by typing out a long storyline or scenario that ends in you having sex. Other women, on the other hand, prefer to just send pictures. So if you want her to send you pictures, to get the ball rolling you could say, “What are you wearing right now? ;-)” Because you’ve already primed her by talking about sexting, this isn’t nearly as creepy as if you sent it to her out of the blue. And when things do escalate, remember– ask for a picture of her upper body or chest, and don’t ask her to include her face (the study mentioned that most women recoil at the thought of their naked body and their face being in the picture together). How to Text Her For Sex: 5 Copy-Paste Texts You Can Use Tonight… However, there’s one big question I haven’t addressed yet: What if you don’t want to settle for “just nudes”…? What if you want to get her to come over to your place and hookup? Is there an easy way? That’s what I want to show you next: Naked Pics Are Great… But You Know What’s Even Better? A naked girl in bed next to you. And most guys don’t know this, but just like certain words and phrases can get a girl to take off her top and snap a sexy photo for you… … there are certain words and phrases that can get a girl to drop everything and come over to your place too. Click here to discover 5 simple texts that get hot girls to come over for sex right away. Even if you haven’t slept with this girl before… even if you haven’t met her in real life at all… and even if it’s 3 in the freaking morning… … these texts will work to make her feel like she *has* to meet up with you, no matter what. (And what’s great is that most of the time, these texts make it so she wants to jump into bed with you as soon as she gets there. Hell yeah !) We compiled all 5 of these texts into a handy copy & paste list for you–click the link below to check it out:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Seven Ways To Keep Your Marriage Fresh. / Why Do We Leave Our Best Friend To Get Married To Some Random Chic Or Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.