Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) (5044 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Ladies Off Your Bra Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Viserion: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
just got this pix on Fb, and realized that its actually a thing for a lady to wear her bra for long without washing..

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by dumahi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
over-generalization @ it's peak.
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Waiting for our sisters here to talk...

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Most women in the zoo dont expecially the afonjass.
The only thing the zoo girls know is opening leg,like scissores,mess(fart).get pregnant or do their favourite abortion or even cook differnnt drash.
I just hate the zoo women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Really....My future wife's bra must be need and I will love to really sex her so much....
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by IamD18: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Women don't wash their bras.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by MVLOX(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2019
yet dem sabi bash men upandan

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2019
What concerns men with bra if not to yank it off, the main thing we need dey under and not at the upper chamber?
Trying to connect men like Lefulefu with bra is like asking a vulture why it didn't attend the funeral of a barber, wetin concern am? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Iogobenz(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
My mom washes hers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by IamD18: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Iogobenz:
My mom washes hers.
It's not impossible.
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
You mean your mother no they wash her bra?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by ekitimanalways(m): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2019
technicallyrich:
The only thing the zoo girls know is opening leg,like scissores,mess(fart).get pregnant or do their favourite abortion or even cook differnnt drash.
You're a different kind of devil. The kind that have no sense at all, as far as I am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by johnmartus(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Well I will advice you to work on your writing skill before you engage in tribal war. However its really amazing me to see you guys tag yoruba women's dirty. I have f****k igbo women's many time during my service in the south east and I know how their pussy smelling.
technicallyrich:

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by eddyghali(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2019
warriorguy:
Really....My future wife's bra must be need and I will love to really sex her so much....
Perverted mind
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
johnmartus:
Well I will advice you to work on your writing skill before you engage in tribal war. However its really amazing me to see you guys tag yoruba women's dirty. I have f****k igbo women's many time during my service in the south east and I know how their pussy smelling.
is amazing how u think that it is only the igbos that tells you afonjas the truth.
Every tribe in nigeria know the dirtiest and weakest tribe in the zoo and africa generally with slave mentality expecially the afonja mudslims.
Mind you i am from the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest tribe in the zoo.
I am proudly IJAW.
Once again almost all afonja women 99% hardly wash their pant or bra except the very rich once.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Is this a topic that men would be found discussing? Some guys are just jobless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by johnmartus(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm really worried for the human race particularly igbo folks.
technicallyrich:

is amazing how u think that it is only the igbos that tells you afonjas the truth.
Every tribe in nigeria know the dirtiest and weakest tribe in the zoo and africa generally with slave mentality expecially the afonja mudslims.
Mind you i am from the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest tribe in the zoo.
I am proudly IJAW.
Once again almost all afonja women 99% hardly wash their pant or bra except the very rich once.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2019
johnmartus:
I'm really worried for the human race particularly igbo folks.
that one concern the afonjas and the igbos.
My own is that we will someday take back our two states.
The great ijaws own lagos and ondo state.do your researc so you know i am not trollin you.
And remember we are the richest black tribe on earth and one of the strongest in africa.
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Trizyd(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
technicallyrich:

I am proudly IJAW.

And this is the kind of mentality you wanna continue with for the rest of your life? cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by KingLennon(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2019
warriorguy:
Her pant must be 'Want' too grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2019
I don’t think LADIES of NOWADAYS wash their bras at all.
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I don’t think LADIES of NOWADAYS wash their bras at all.
Wha kinda ladies do u meet?
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Wha kinda ladies do u meet?
I meet nowadays Ladies.
I have keenly monitored them.
....although I am pleased with a minute fraction of them.
I once had a Girlfriend that was neat to the core.
She was allergic to unkempt environment.
And she was never perturbed each time one confronted her about hygienic practices.
She was always eager to know how she smelled.

But most Ladies get annoyed the moment u confront them with questions regarding their hygiene
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I meet nowadays Ladies.
I have keenly monitored them.
....although I am pleased with a minute fraction of them.
I once had a Girlfriend that was neat to the core.
She is allergic to unkempt environment.
And she was never perturbed each time one confronts her about hygienic practices.
OK. I'm sure u can still find such a lady.
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK. I'm sure u can still find such a lady.
DIRT kills LIBIDO.
This is also applicable to the MEN, who rarely tidy things
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Mr2wealth: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2019
technicallyrich:

I am proudly IJAW.

You are from the richest black tribe in Africa yet you are poor. You are suffering. You are illiterates. Your environment is dirty and degraded, yet you are rich. Your mothers, sisters, aunties and daughters are prostitutes yet you're the richest tribe in Africa. angry
You are suffering from depression. shocked
Bros change your mentality. cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Mr2wealth:

You are from the richest black tribe in Africa yet you are poor. You are suffering. You are illiterates. Your environment is dirty and degraded, yet you are rich. Your mothers, sisters, aunties and daughters are prostitutes yet you're the richest tribe in Africa. angry
You are suffering from depression. shocked
Bros change your mentality. cry
not all ijaws.
And mid you nigeria made it like that,they are against us .thats is why they have given our state lagos and ondo to the afonjass.
But when we get niger delta republic or biafra.
Igbos will be heros
ijaws will then be kings and queen.
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by columbus007(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
And i have this turned on when i see dirty undies its my fetish cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by MissMich(f): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmm.. the poster above me has a thing for dirty undies... another man's meat is another man's poison smiley
Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
technicallyrich:
[s]
I am proudly IJAW.
Once again almost all afonja women 99% hardly wash their pant or bra except the very rich once[/s].
wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
wtf undecided
alaigbo wetin dey sup. These afonjass have taken our land,and that is why i dont like them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She wants me in her / Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry / Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.