Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal (43650 Views)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Benekruku(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Omoolope2023:
Pastor Biodun, why you self dey take shine away from Nigerian celebrities? You know say you be fine boy and they wish to have your kind of influence which they can't have.

They all are speaking against you, they are not ready to hear your side of the story.

If it was one of them, they will have divided voices but because na pastor all of them dey chuk mouth.

Shior
[/s]
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by sweetrace(f): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlacSmit:
Courageous rapist indeed

Rapist? Since when did an allegation become a statement of fact?

6 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Truth370: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
I know he's going to pretend as if nothing is happening because he still know he has idiots as followers who don't question his behaviour.

Hypocrites are you the CJN or God what if the lady is wrong?? Please have sense. People like you will criticize buhari for not obeying the rule of law but you judge another fellow. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by AroleOduduwa2: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Anti christ using the opportunity to attack Christianity, I am not supporting Biodun cause he's a flirt who can't control his dick like most Nigeria successful men.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Wallade(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
I hope coza's programme holds as scheduled, I would particularly like to be at the church every other Sunday to see how he will comport himself before the wondering eyes and minds of the congregation.

If he will continue to pretend as if nothing happened or give flimsy excuses to his congregation in a brief mention of the subject.

Then I would know he is a case of hardened, unrepentant, wicked and shameless man - not of God.

4 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
ladykolly:
Waiting for the video of tomorrow service at coza

U no c say d whole matter don boost d guy rep. A lot of people wey no send coza b4 go wan watch d guy service live

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by zoedew: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
That’s how the Sunday after the rapture folks will be in Church!
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by uchennaq(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
The Devil's plan has failed. �

2 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wallade:
I hope coza's programme holds as scheduled, I would particularly like to be at the church every other Sunday to see how he will comport himself before the wondering eyes and minds of the congregation.

If he will continue to pretend as if nothing happened or give flimsy excuses to his congregation in a brief mention of the subject.

Then I would know he is a case of hardened, unrepentant, wicked and shameless man - not of God.

U will drop offering when u get there abi?

2 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Toboye(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Don't be quick to judge a Man of God. I love this Man
joseph1832:
I know he's going to pretend as if nothing is happening because he still know he has idiots as followers who don't question his behaviour.

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by sweetrace(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:
Oh so people should stop frying beans cos Coza pastor was sharing Krest?

They shouldn't actually halt the programme cos of the accusation. However the accused pastor should not mount the pulpit till he's cleared his name for the sake of sanity, appropriateness, the members and ultimately the Reputation of the Word of God

He should not preach because of an accusation? Nah!!!!

4 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
i hope he can keep it in his pants during the event
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Vyolet(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
The advert is everywhere in Ilorin..
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Missyetty(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Daddy GHoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by KanuSE: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlacSmit:
Courageous rapist indeed

How's BF a rapist?
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by klever18(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ronaldo did not stop playing because of his rape allegation #istandwithfatoyinbo

6 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Wallade(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
lexy2014:

U will drop offering when u get there abi?

Offering ke, na gratification e go be; no be offering anymore.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Omoolope2023:
Pastor Biodun, why you self dey take shine away from Nigerian celebrities? You know say you be fine boy and they wish to have your kind of influence which they can't have.

They all are speaking against you, they are not ready to hear your side of the story.

If it was one of them, they will have divided voices but because na pastor all of them dey chuk mouth.

Shior
[/s] If it happened to your sister, daughter or niece, let's see if you'll still say the same thing

2 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Kay25(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yes the church of God is matching on the gate of he'll and it's messengers can't prevail

3 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Divay22(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

Baba, I dey stream that service live.

I must be there in spirit.

I won see faces of the gang members.
Abeg pass me link tomorrow o.
I wan worship in spirit with you too.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wallade:

Offering ke, na gratification e go be; no be offering anymore.

Bros serious. Just like u, many will want 2c how tomorrow will b. D whole saga might just b working in fatoyibos favour. Bigger attendance, more online viewership& most definitely more offering tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Mccullum: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Men of Satan that calling them selves men of God... He'll summoned the reluctant courage to go ahead under the camouflage of doing God's work but he's working for his own throat... Hypocrite!
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Benekruku(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Divay22:

Abeg pass me link tomorrow o.
I wan worship in spirit with you too.

Am searching too

Results dey on Google but na tomorrow person go know which one dey work

Trust Nigerians, The link go cast tomorrow morning on Twitter

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by gcof(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omoolope2023:

Shior
how a lot of people have already passed judgment on this pastor is still beyond my comprehension

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by gcof(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
If it happened to your sister, daughter or niece, let's see if you'll still say the same thing
which sister? Nigerians and their sentimental judgmen A lady wakes up and says someone raped her with no single proof and you have already jumped into conclusions. Well, it is her word against his and you have just heard one side of the story

6 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by TMemos: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Krestoyinbo in action grin grin cool
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by femi4: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omoolope2023:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is unperturbed despite the scandal rocking his church. COZA is going ahead with her annual prayer events across her branches.

Love him or hate him, this man is courageous shameless .
fixed
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by flowx(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
And then, I give up....
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by shogsman(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
I hate pastors cos most of them are scam,I don't know if this guy he's a real pastor cos he look's fake to me,but he is not guilty of rape,let them bring concrete evidence and charge him,women are two damn emotional they don't think when it comes to this kind of things, plus the woman's story doesn't add up you were raped the first time and you still kept coming for more.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by joseph1832(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Toboye:
Don't be quick to judge a Man of God. I love this Man
your love for him doesn't exonerate him from the things he did. He's a man, a Nigerian and as such he isn't exempted from the laws governing Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Funny Church Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.