Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal (43673 Views)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by shogsman(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
gcof:
which sister? Nigerians and their sentimental judgmen A lady wakes up and says someone raped her with no single proof and you have already jumped into conclusions. Well, it is her word against his and you have just heard one side of the story

As far as I'm concerned if she can't produce any concrete evidence, she should be charged for defamation.

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by joseph1832(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Truth370:

Hypocrites are you the CJN or God what if the lady is wrong?? Please have sense. People like you will criticize buhari for not obeying the rule of law but you judge another fellow. Nonsense.
yes what if, if the lady was wrong why hasn't your pastor sue her? How can a man who is innocent keep silent while his reputation is being tainted.

If you really know the meaning of the word hypocrite, you'll know it best describes you.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Wallade(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros serious. Just like u, many will want 2c how tomorrow will b. D whole saga might just b working in d fatoyibos favour. Bigger attendance, more online viewership& most definitely more offering tomorrow.

Bros, offering no be force ohhhhh. For those wey dey shame, just collect envelope and drop envelope into the offering container - as them give you, na so you give them.

For those wey get mind, jump am pass and ignore when them bring the container.

God does not want us to give offering grudgingly, I believe say most offering that the people in COZA will give tomorrow may not even be genuinely acceptable by God because for their heart-of-heart, them go dry query the pastor and perhaps God join.

As for live-streaming income, that one is normal because we all spend our data on rubbish information on-line so it should be appreciated tomorrow by everyone in COZA fellowship on-line going forward that you would have spent your data on sound words and messages of God.

Meanwhile, let me make a bet with you: tomorrow's service in COZA will be loaded with the words and message of God; God will truly minister to everyone through whoever mounts the pulpit. You will see; you know say devil sabi package him activities as that of God so him go mix am so the true Christians no go suspect but tomorrow, devil no go dilute the activities and messages so that you go still believe say God still dey COZA because tomorrow, true Christians go dey alert; them go see caution, so "Odikwa" risky for the devil. Tomorrow go be spiri-things, nothing short of that so counterfeiting no go cast.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Truefaith: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by HeyCorleone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omoolope2023:
Pastor Biodun, why you self dey take shine away from Nigerian celebrities? You know say you be fine boy and they wish to have your kind of influence which they can't have.

They all are speaking against you, they are not ready to hear your side of the story.

If it was one of them, they will have divided voices but because na pastor all of them dey chuk mouth.

Shior

It's obvious you're a product of rape.

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by joseph1832(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
midolian:
You call an unrepentant rapist courageous? grin

Shameless is the word!
well some Nigerians sometimes mistake courage for stupidity.

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why not go ahead afterall he is innocent untill proven
otherwise.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by tete7000(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who owns COZA, no be the fatoyinbo?,So he should now shut his church because of the rape allegation? If you are not happy with him, stop going to his church... Simple

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
Hmmm I still can't Believe this is me finally supporting a Nigerian man of God

I never thought I'd see the day
me too bro I swear but he is a man first before a pastor

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Flashlaundry(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
sisipelebe:
Business continues. You guys think Fatoyinbo will close down his business because of this furore flying in the air? Most COZA members go there for fun, listen to motivational messages, display their latest outfit etc. They don't go there to worship their maker. Some even borrow cloth to attend service. Fake asss people. Nonsense!!

Please ma, how do you know? Oya start giving details
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ooh! They should not go ahead as schedule because of spurious allegations.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Ginalex(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
shogsman:

As far as I'm concerned if she can't produce any concrete evidence, she should be charged for defamation.
Let's see him dare take her to court
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by foreshore(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlacSmit:
Courageous rapist indeed

You don turn yourself to a judge now, hatters everywhere
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Kylekent59: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Busola Dakolo can't stop Sunday's sermon.

The word of God must be preached. If you have a personal problem with someone, deal with it personally and stop publisizing it.

Going to social media to talk bad/slander isn't the way to do it.

I wonder why everyone isn't seeing this from their own point of view.

Some took side immediately they watched the video which wasn't the right way to judge.

Something that happened 10yrs ago

Let's talk about the evils of APC and forget about Busola vs fatoyibo.

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Ginalex(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
sweetrace:

He should not preach because of an accusation? Nah!!!!
Only him, 5 accusations of rape... embarassed undecided undecided Is that the only "lie" in this planet?? Nne... Enjoy his service tomorrow... Inugo undecided

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by shogsman(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ginalex:
Let's see him dare take her to court

Why not,if you accuse a man of rape without any evidence that is defamation he's entitled to some damages.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Ginalex(f): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kylekent59:
Busola Dakolo can't stop Sunday sermon.

The word of God must be preached. If you have a personal problem with someone, deal with it personally and stop publisizing it.

Going to social media to talk bad/slander isn't the way to do it.

I wonder why everyone isn't seeing this from their own point of view.

Some took side immediately they watched the video which wasn't the right way to judge.

Something that happened 10yrs ago

Let's talk about the evils of APC and forget about Busola vs fatoyibo.
Because it happened 10 years ago, it's less grievous abi.... If it were your daughter, sister or niece, would you make this comment?? ... Y'all refusing to call a spade a spade would definitely get what's coming to ya.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Ginalex(f): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
shogsman:

Why not,if you accuse a man of rape without any evidence that is defamation he's entitled to some damages.
We are waiting to see him dare... If he can that is...
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by flamingREED(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
yes what if, if the lady was wrong why hasn't your pastor sue her? How can a man who is innocent keep silent while his reputation is being tainted.

If you really know the meaning of the word hypocrite, you'll know it best describes you.

Jesus was silent before His accusers.

I'm supposed to walk in his steps as the Bible enjoins me.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by joseph1832(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
flamingREED:

Jesus was silent before His accusers.

I'm supposed to walk in his steps as the Bible enjoins me.
I suppose Jesus went around fvcking his disciples?
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by babajero(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlacSmit:
Courageous rapist indeed
So whenever or whatever someone accused of, you become guilty immediately, use your head and not hand. Just like girl never lie for your head before, no worries e go soon reach your turn. Even if no be lie let the court decide.

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by TemmyT002(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nice one
Tomorrow go hot
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Fredchisom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
iswallker:
The church of God is greater than busola and timi dakolo and all the so.called celebs in Nigeria whose morality is below average... tongue
your mates in Japan are manufacturing cars and you are here defending a pastor who you aren't even sure he is a man of God
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
The event must hold. Those who have made up their minds to attend should please attend.

The spirit realm is different from physical. If God actually called the Wife, If God is in the Church, then , the program must hold. Sin is of Satan, marine spirit is behind sexual sin. For this Busola confession to have come out at this particular period, the marine spirit wanted to destroy something, except the foundation of the Church is not Christ and their cup is filled for the Holy Spirit to expose them.

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Una want make pastor yield make him business scatter...... angry grin grin grin
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please ma, how do you know? Oya start giving details
Details about what?
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by flamingREED(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
I suppose Jesus went around fvcking his disciples?

You sound totally depraved.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Fredchisom(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ginalex:
Because it happened 10 years ago, it's less grievous abi.... If it were your daughter, sister or niece, would you make this comment?? ... Y'all refusing to call a spade a spade would definitely get what's coming to ya.
my sister,Africa is just made up of unreasonable idiots who can't make use of their brains reason Nigeria is in abject sorry poverty state and someone will just be attending a business center called church even without questioning the moral character of the so called pastor him him/her the so called sermon too.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by jconsulting(f): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
You are all invited to rapist event coming up in COZA, if you can't rape or be raped don't come cool
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omoolope2023:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is unperturbed despite the scandal rocking his church. COZA is going ahead with her annual prayer events across her branches.

Love him or hate him, this man is courageous.

Beautiful, no matter the turmoil. The man of God still does God's work.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Reelmii: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:
Oh so people should stop frying beans cos Coza pastor was sharing Krest?

They shouldn't actually halt the programme cos of the accusation. However the accused pastor should not mount the pulpit till he's cleared his name for the sake of sanity, appropriateness, the members and ultimately the Reputation of the Word of God
which pulpit should he not climb?

The one he built or the one busola and her husband built

U need to wake up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today / Funny Church Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.