Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month - Literature/Writing Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month (11947 Views)

Best Selling Course For Your Ebook Creation And Publishing / My Last Pay From Amazon Kindle Was $2,400 / How To Make $1,000+ Each Month Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
What Does It Mean To Be Exclusive To KDP Select?

When you enroll an eBook in KDP Select, you're committing to making the digital format of that book available exclusively through KDP while it's enrolled in the program. You can continue to distribute your book in physical format or in any format other than digital.

All content enrolled in KDP Select must remain for sale through the Kindle Store only. If the digital version of your book appears to be available for pre-order, for sale, or for free elsewhere (such as on your website or blog, or a third party’s website), it is not eligible for KDP Select. Adding new content (such as bonus content, author's commentary section, etc.) to a book that's available elsewhere will not satisfy the exclusivity requirements. See the KDP Select Terms and Conditions for complete exclusivity requirements.

However, you may choose to make up to 10% of your book available on other sites as a sample, as well as continue to distribute your book in physical format (including print on demand books), or in any format other than digital. 10% is roughly the length of the Kindle Free reading sample.

You may also provide professional reviewers with a copy of your book via email for the purpose of editing, proofreading and helping with other quality improvements. See the KDP Select Terms and Conditions for more information. When you enroll a boxset in KDP Select, none of those books can be offered elsewhere.
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Book Teaser

Still working on the "10 Profitable Keywords For Different Niches" series

I must admit, the sort of keywords I'm discovering as I do my keyword research will get your heart racing. I'm talking crazy HOT keywords...the people that own books under those keywords are crushing it BIG TIME!

Just take a good look at the below screenshots..epic

Whoever said there's no money in Kindle Publishing has no idea how to fish or where to go fishing.

1 Like

Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by Tedpgrass: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you for an inspiring piece.

What determines your royalties cut with amazon.. It sits between 35-70% a considerable gap.
How best can I optimise my earnings in this regard?

Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Thank you for an inspiring piece.

What determines your royalties cut with amazon.. It sits between 35-70% a considerable gap.
How best can I optimise my earnings in this regard?

The price of your book determine your royalty cut. Anything between $2.99 - $9.99 can get 70%
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by Tedpgrass: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
HeliosHay:

The price of your book determine your royalty cut. Anything between $2.99 - $9.99 can get 70%

Thank you..
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Thank you..

You're welcome
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 1:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Amazon Payments Initiated

Amazon KDP has initiated payments for May earnings. Some of the payments have just come through and I'm still expecting some others to clear soon. ACX payment is yet to come..I suspect that might clear by 31st of this month.

From my estimation, it should be:

KDP: $5200
ACX: $4900

For a total of $10,100 give or take.

This is the power of publishing. If you are still on the fence about this business, what are you waiting for?

You are missing out on one of the greatest (if not the greatest) income opportunities of this century!

Get on board TODAY

Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
"The longer you live like you're poor when you don't have to, the richer you become" - Alux

"The money saved needs to go into assets, not liabilities" - Alux

"Rich people work hard to make money so they can buy themselves money-making machines" - Alux

Money Making Machines

- Rental Income from Real Estate
- Bonds
- Certificate of Deposit (CDS)
- Dividend
- Royalty from books/patents
- Peer to peer lending

Get yourself enough money-making machines and you can buy yourself anything you want without having to work at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEP2hvuabuY
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Discount Offers Expire In 3 Days

All the discount offers currently available on the Kindle Blueprint, keyword research video and other profitable keywords books will expire in 3 days.

Take advantage of these offers and save some money while you can.

Remember also that owners of the Kindle Blueprint are eligible to receive future updated versions for free.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/5305184/amazon-self-publishing-resources

For enquiries, email Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by All4real2: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
HeliosHay:
One of the most inspirational videos I've watched on the subject of Entrepreneurship. It chronicles the life of mega entrepreneurs who changed the face of America. People like:

1. Cornelius Vanderbilt
2. John D Rockefeller
3. Andrew Carnegie
4. Henry Ford
5. J.P Morgan etc.

Learn from their story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV3DmWNCEaI
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by Tedpgrass: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
HeliosHay:
Discount Offers Expire In 3 Days

All the discount offers currently available on the Kindle Blueprint, keyword research video and other profitable keywords books will expire in 3 days.

Take advantage of these offers and save some money while you can.

Remember also that owners of the Kindle Blueprint are eligible to receive future updated versions for free.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/5305184/amazon-self-publishing-resources

For enquiries, email Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Is this still available??

How do you deal with ideas freeze..

Got a few running around but finding it difficult to get the template in place without becoming incoherent or getting too deep and losing the captive audience!

Do you have any useful ideas as to setting the storyline before fleshing it out.??

Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Is this still available??

How do you deal with ideas freeze..

Got a few running around but finding it difficult to get the template in place without becoming incoherent or getting too deep and losing the captive audience!

Do you have any useful ideas as to setting the storyline before fleshing it out.??

Some of those discount offers expired a few days ago. Current offers can be found here: https://www.nairaland.com/5305184/amazon-self-publishing-resources

With regards to your question, I'm sorry I don't really have any idea as I don't do fiction publishing..anything to do with storyline and character development is alien to me
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by PROFLOVY(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Need this set it and forget it KDP publishing course with ZERO capital? Yes, I mean you don't have to invest anything. Check out the video below to feed your eyes.

http://www.stackinprofit.com/enroll-now/

You can start making as much as $1k in two months or less. The sweet part is that once you upload these books, they keep generating income forever.

Contact me: holalehcan@gmail.com
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
PROFLOVY:
Need this set it and forget it KDP publishing course with ZERO capital? Yes, I mean you don't have to invest anything. Check out the video below to feed your eyes.

You can start making as much as $1k in two months or less. The sweet part is that once you upload these books, they keep generating income forever.

Contact me: holalehcan@gmail.com

Kindly get off my thread

2 Likes

Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by solomonjesus: 4:09am On Nov 06, 2019
GOOD
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by ForkDragnet: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Do you brand your publishing business around you or around a pen name?

A lot of students ask me this question.

It depends on a number of factors..

1. Are there plenty of authority figures in that niche?
2. Do you understand that niche very well?
3. Do you plan to monetize that niche by creating a backend course or upsell?

If there are plenty of authority figures in that niche and, more importantly, you notice the authority figures tend to do a lot better than the unknown self-published authors, then it's perhaps better to brand it around your name.

However, if all those authors are based in the USA and your customer base are mostly US people, you might be at a disadvantage being an author from Africa. Customers may be more comfortable buying from a fellow US author than from an African author. So, if you're going to go this route, you might want to use only your English name(s).

Secondly, whether you use a pen name or your English name will depend on how well you understand the niche and the topic of your book. Customers will email you from time to time to help them with stuff in the book they don't quite understand. As a pen name, you can perhaps hide behind your computer and get away with it. But, if you've put yourself out there as an expert and you're unable to address their question to their satisfaction, they might go the review section of your book to lay out their grievances and/or call your authority to question.

So. if you're going to put yourself out there, make sure you know your stuff.

Finally, if you plan on monetizing that niche is some way e.g. if you're in the health and fitness niche and you also happen to be a fitness trainer, it makes more sense to brand it around your name so your customers know you personally. This way, you can sell them a fitness program as a back end upsell once you have them in your email list. They can visit your gym and work out under your guidance

1 Like

Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by howmarket2: 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
any one who is willing to learn.and can write a book.or I can just give you low content books template then you can duplicate and make your money on kdp should chat me on WhatsApp I ll do all this for 20k for you.in fact I ll suggest the title of your books for you cos iv found out that some titles draw people to buy your books.if you are interested.whatsapp 08089411836
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by udalor: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good evening, please, I intend to publish my books on Amazon but it seems I can't because of the tax information box. Please, as a Nigerian, I don't have access to that information, how do I go about it? Thanks
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by AIT1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
HeliosHay:
Trademark Search

So you've followed the steps laid down in the Kindle Blueprint and done your keyword research, you found a very profitable and in-demand keyword you want to publish your book under, you're so excited and can't wait to get the book written - not so fast. You need to check that the keyword isn't trademark protected.

This is one of the mistakes beginners make. They publish a book under a keyword that is trademark protected and end up getting their KDP account terminated. You can avoid this by doing a basic trademark search to ensure there is no restriction on that keyword being used on any publication (in this case, book)

To do this, you simply follow the below steps.

1. Go to: http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4810:85kr9l.1.1
2. Click on "Basic Word Mark Search"
3. Search the keyword you're interested in (I've used play station as an example)
4. Check the "live" trademarks to see if you're prohibited from using that term in "books"

As you can see, you're not allowed to have the term "play station" in any book (without permission from the trademark owner). Doing such will open your KDP Account to the risk of getting terminated.

The Kindle Blueprint expands more on this topic and also shows you other things you need to look out for in order to protect your publishing business and investments.

Good day Sir.

If the Keyword is Live, but it does not include "books" in its trademark. Can I still write a book on such keyword?

God bless you Sir.
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
AIT1:

Good day Sir.

If the Keyword is Live, but it does not include "books" in its trademark. Can I still write a book on such keyword?

God bless you Sir.

Not sure i understand ur question
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by AIT1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
HeliosHay:

Not sure i understand ur question

I mean if I get a keyword and I check if it is trademark, must I see the WORD "BOOKS" as circled in the screenshot you share? And if BOOKS isn't included does that mean I can write on such keyword?

Thanks.
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2020
AIT1:

I mean if I get a keyword and I check if it is trademark, must I see the WORD "BOOKS" as circled in the screenshot you share? And if BOOKS isn't included does that mean I can write on such keyword?

Thanks.

If the trademark does not extend to publications eg books, then its mostly likely you can publish in it.
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by AIT1(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
HeliosHay:

If the trademark does not extend to publications eg books, then its mostly likely you can publish in it.

Thank you very much Sir.

Now, I think I now understand how to avoid trademark terms.
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
AIT1:

Thank you very much Sir.

Now, I think I now understand how to avoid trademark terms.

You're welcome
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Black Friday Promotion

For those who are interested in purchasing any of my Amazon Self Publishing resources, the prices (below) are discounted for the next 2 days

1. Kindle Blueprint N20,000 (Now N15,000)

This guide will teach you all you need to know about how I publish books profitably on Amazon.

You'll learn how to:

- Do keyword research and publish books in niches that sell well.
- Hire very high-quality ghostwriters for relatively cheap prices
- Write great book outlines that help your ghostwriters personalise your book
- Dominate niches that are profitable (you want to corner the entire online Amazon publishing real estate with your books)
- Maximize the royalties you earn from your Kindle and paperback book
- Increase the number of books you have without paying to get more books written
- Increase the customer lifetime value of my readers by selling to them over and over again - instead of once
- Maximize your earnings from page reads
- Publish you audiobooks

Other Supplementary Resources are:

1. Keyword Research Video N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)
2. Ten Profitable Keywords In Self-Help Niche N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)
3. Ten Profitable Keywords In Cooking Niche N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)
4. Ten Profitable Keywords In Computer & Technology Niche N10,000 (Promo price: N8000)

Wholesale Discount:

If you want to purchase all the above resources IN ONE GO, then you'll get all for N30,000 instead of N60000 (Saving N30,000)

If you're interested in making a purchase, shoot me an email at Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

This offer ends Nov 30, 2020
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by AIT1(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2020
HeliosHay:

You're welcome

Please Sir, another question I want to ask:

If I unknowingly published on trademarked keywords in the past and I unpublish the books after I got to know my mistake, will that help me to stay out of trouble?

I.e., I publish a book with trademark keywords, and unpublish it, I'm I safe from any future punishment from Amazon or the trademark owner?

Thanks Sir.
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by HeliosHay(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
AIT1:

Please Sir, another question I want to ask:

If I unknowingly published on trademarked keywords in the past and I unpublish the books after I got to know my mistake, will that help me to stay out of trouble?

I.e., I publish a book with trademark keywords, and unpublish it, I'm I safe from any future punishment from Amazon or the trademark owner?

Thanks Sir.

Yeah.

Usually if you violate someone's trademark, you get in trouble when the person, their lawyer or agent report you to Amazon.

In some cases you don't even get a chance to defend yourself Amazon will just terminate your account immediately
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by AIT1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
HeliosHay:

Yeah.

Usually if you violate someone's trademark, you get in trouble when the person, their lawyer or agent report you to Amazon.

In some cases you don't even get a chance to defend yourself Amazon will just terminate your account immediately

Thank you Sir.

One day I will become your student and learn more from you.
Re: How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month by chingle5(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2020
HeliosHay:

Yeah.

sir I swear to GOD u have give me more than enough help to become great in life ............. i pray u continue to grow from strength to strength in everything u do.... thank u very much sir smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro / The Concubine By Elechi Amadi - PDF Download / Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.